Adult Farm Ch. 05 - Retreat Weekend

Story Info
Retreat Weekend an organised and unorganised Orgy of Sex.
3.6k words
4.38
3.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world separating passion and love. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all, enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

-----------------------------------------

His face full of June, she squatted over him on the floor. His tongue worked around her pussy and up the slot to the clit. She ground herself into his face. Not satisfied, however, she kept asking him to push his tongue deeper. He wasn't sure he could and supplemented with his index finger. She pushed in his face harder. He found it difficult to breathe; he didn't want to stop.

Her right hand stroked his cock intermittently, touching in a different place, giving small tweaks. Stroking and pulling his foreskin back for the briefest times sending him into a spin of ecstasy. He tried to comply with her, but torn between taking the pleasure or giving the pleasure confused him. Suddenly she stretched forward and put her hands behind his calf muscles and dragged his leg up, making him bent double. She moved her arms around him so his arse and his balls were facing upwards and his dick was on his chest. Trust up with his legs in the air behind her back, his face buried in her genitals. The cold sensation around his sphincter indicated she was spreading lubricant around the brown knotted hole. It prompted him to dig a little deeper as he sucked in with the sensation of his arse being played with. A brief break in her play reduced the pleasure. He couldn't help thinking he wanted that sensation back.

A bulbous dildo pushed on the bum like someone's fist. His hole was very slippy with over the top lubricant. He couldn't protest because her vulva pressed harder into his face, his nose in the hole and his mouth over the clit. He licked as hard and fast as he could, desperate to catch breath as she tried to push whatever she had into his backside. She took it away and then reintroduce it. She lubricated the device and his arse, shoving it back again for another push repeating the cycle. At one stage, her a thumb went in completely delivering a surprisingly pleasant sensation. That big thing came back, straight after thumb penetration, pushed further each time.

"Argh Fuck" Dave screamed as the device went past the point of entry and sat in the anal passage. The sensation of a mixture of wanting a shit and pleasure. Not sure which, but it did kind of feel okay.

She worked it up and down, getting deeper all the time. He returned to focusing on his task; he figured if he made her orgasm, she would stop what she was doing. She masturbated him with one hand while she fucked his arse with whatever she had in her other hand. He remembered the song with Chrissy Amphlett, of the Divinyls. How did the words go? "Lover Lover why do you push", surely she was singing about just this situation.

Finally, the device end hit his arse cheeks. He realised the whole Dildo now filled his backside, a device much bigger than Tranny's cock. This thing was big; he knew exactly which of Junes it was, and he would never, ever have suggested she use that inside him.

"Oh shit, Oh Fuck keep licking don't fucking slow down." June suddenly had become vocal, as she continued to ram the device in and out of him. Stroking his cock frantically faster than he desperately speedup his licking. She sat so hard on him she cut off his total air supply.

June moved off his face as he turned blue, the dildo still deep into his arse. She didn't stop masturbating him. He suddenly expressed his sperm in a long line of white pleasure all over his own stomach. She released his legs, moving aside to just look at him. The grin on her face said everything. Pleased with herself for what she had just achieved.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" She congratulated herself.

"Yes, and so did you." he observed.

"Dave, we should advertise our club in the swingers groups as a place to come and enjoy yourself."

"Yeah, you are probably right, although we need to screen people, otherwise all sorts of weirdos will apply. I like only taking people by personal recommendation. You are less likely to get a weird crowd." Dave said.

"Good idea why don't we have a party, we invite people we know who would enjoy it and tell them to bring someone would also enjoy it. Then once we settle on that group, why don't we do it again? Organically growing the club, we definitely need more people to make it more fun."

"Good idea. We can see where it goes from there, who would I invite? My favourite partner is already here." Dave said, looking for brownie points.

"Well, you could invite your lady friend from the police. She is hot and seemed okay with us."

"I don't like to ask, what say she hates it and we're back in police trouble?" Nervous at the prospect of having June and Poppy abused again. He wasn't sure about having Katrina join them. He had a nice personal thing going with her.

"Go on, show me it's a casual affair. Show me you're happy to share around and not a secret lover you are about to elope with." Looking him straight in the eye, June pressed her point.

"Okay I will, not this weekend, but the weekend after. How about Friday evening, people might stay overnight or the entire weekend?" June said excited about the prospect? She thought she might enjoy Friday night with her lawyer friend Jarryd from work. She liked him and wanted a longer time with him. This would work perfectly.

While June moved from the bedroom to the lounge, a thought occurred to her she should share. She walked into the lounge Poppy, Colin and Dennis cuddled on the couch watching junk TV.

"Guys, Dave and I have been thinking about the makeup of the club. We thought of keeping the permanent members of the flat different from the club members. I, or we, thought we would run weekend events inviting consenting couples, but during the week this would be our place, what do you think?"

The boys and Poppy grunted, followed by a thumbs up. Decision made, it occurred to June the accommodation would be less of a problem, their exposure to public scrutiny lessened, perhaps.

"Poppy, what about your friend from Uni, what's her name Janice, the psychco girl?"

"Janine, her name is Janine. She's a psychologist, a sex therapist, she has a boyfriend, you bring her, she will probably bring her boyfriend."

"Oh well, give it a go, if the boyfriend comes then okay to, we are bit short of dick and I am sure she has spunky boy. Having a sex therapist here might be useful, what do you think guys?" June only got grunts from the guys and she decided they had agreed.

--------------------------------------------

The first Retreat weekend idea went down well, catching on quickly amongst the house mates. June and Dave sorted wanted an unstructured weekend. June was afraid from inexperience this kind of event the action focused around particular couples or alternate hook up having public sex each other. Not the concept of an unrestrained fucking orgy that June had imagined. She needed to find a method to make people mix a little better. Excitement grew with resident of Adult Farm as they mapped out a plan for running future Retreat Weekends. June took control and laid out her idea of a plan to get the mixing and matching a little more dynamic.

"The weekend should start after eight on Friday evening. If you are going to take part, then you must be there at eight for an eight-thirty start. Residence had time to get home from work, change, and setup the venue and refreshments. Travel time from the city for non residence would take them from forty minutes to an hour, so eight should be comfortable.

"When folks arrive, we can have a welcome drink while we wait for a partner draw at eight-thirty. The partner draw will separate the boys and girls. They would number off to see who went with who as an opening get to know who you strategy. Following the hour, they would call switch hour, the free for all the members would begin for the rest of the night. Now the weekend can roll on with guests having new experiences with different people." June explained.

"A sound plan." Said Dave to the rest of the board. "I don't want them all photographing the event with their phone cameras can we add this to the conditions on arrival. Members, please hand over their phones, we will return them as the guests leave. The club would do some official filming, seeking permission before they filmed anything. Do we all agree, then?"

"Can we layout the spare mattresses on the lounge floor so the whole room is a giant bed?" asked Colin.

A murmur of agreement came from around the room and so the rules of the next meeting were rolled out.

Poppy had called her friend Janine Spencer from her University days, the pair had shared a room in the dorms, she was studying sexual psychology, her aim to be a sex therapist, while Poppy was studying marketing and wishing she was studying sexual psychology. Janine must have fucked every boy in the place, including the staff, sometimes one at a time wasn't enough. She called it all research, and would often film or be filmed by poppy in the act in the same room. Poppy couldn't count the number of times Janine had finished her night by apologising to Poppy for the rough and tumble going on in the bed next to her and then bringing Poppy to a body shaking orgasm to end the night. Poppy remained a virgin despite the number of naked horny men that frequented her room, all of them after bagging Janine as a notch on their belt, while Janine in a reverse role carefully document and analysed each man, position and preferences. Janine had not even let time of the month get in the way, she tried some messy stuff but often engaged in anal and or oral sex. In oral, Poppy had been invited on the odd accession, but whenever it looked like going further, she was moved out the way. Poppy was in two minds about Janine joining the group, she had visions of the present wonderful heterosexual life disappearing as she became subjugated by Janine but then they had both moved on, however the group were delight.

"The idea is a stroke of generous." June congratulated herself for thinking of it. "Janine has spent her time at uni in the same flat and room as Poppy. She taught Poppy all she knew about sex. Janine studied for a Doctorate degree in Psychology, now practising as a sex therapist. She loves all aspects of sex, her passion, her driving force. Sleeping with just about anyone, she would analyse them and try to discover what motivated them sexually. At university she had tried most things, becoming a dominant, a submissive and acting out traits like same sex, cross dressing and drag. She watched sex both live and in the media; she read porn as easily as she read medical and psychological journals on the subject."

Poppy thought it was a bit rich saying Janine taught her everything about sex, she taught her a lot but the boys here had taught her far more, and importantly how to have sex with boys and please them while pleasing herself.

Although Janine had a boyfriend of sorts, she would always have other romantic friends her boyfriend had learned to live with the fact that it was just her. She had never prevented him following his own direction and so they had a very loose relationship. Junes plan if she could pull it off, would see Janine move in permanently with her boyfriend Nitin Deep, well temporarily but full time eventually, and see how it worked out. None of the group had meet Nitin, but they had heard a bit about him, he had immigrated from India, at first to do Uni where he had been one of Janine's experiments, she had been attracted by his physic and his incredible staying power. He didn't seem to worry too much about what she did, understood her job was helping people with their sexual issues and on more than one occasion had been in liaison with Janine's female clients, at her request as part of the treatment.

Dave had invited his police lady friend Katrina Blake, she was unsure if her shifts would fit but seemed keen enough in the invitation.

The Online business with toys and clothes had proved a hit providing a steadily increasing income stream, the development of a decent film studio, excited Janine. She wanted to produce her own clinical videos and considered she might want to do on-line consultancy. An on-line consultancy could cater for those who didn't want to line up at the rooms. Being at a sex clinic was embarrassing at the best of times. She could run a little consultancy from the main house in the weekends and after work it suited all over. She hopefully would meet plenty of like-minded people, helping the club promote and expand its activities.

Junes strategy to get people to the retreat weekend was to invite only those who they knew who would join in the spirit of the weekend as intended. Without question, this weekend would be one of sexual exploration with whoever you felt like, hedonism at its finest. The list of acceptances built up, Dr Igala said it would delight her to attend and would do a before and post event snap medical inspection of participants for obvious issues, but insisted that condoms be available either for sale or for free. She said she should would bring her brother; he was a couple of years older than her, but he was single and would enjoy the experience. June had asked if having her brother there might inhibit Dr Igala. The doctor laughed, replying she grew up in a one bedroom with her sisters and brothers and they knew everything about each other, no problem. The sisters had watched as Jafan first masturbated; with the warning of their mother that they were not to have those brothers anywhere near their private parts, especially that white sticky stuff. It didn't stop them from playing with his enormous cock and tasting that banned white stuff. It was all of this that had led Dr Igala into the field of medicine in the first place. The curiosity of her sisters with their brothers led them to explore each other without breaking their mother's rules about placing the men bits into the girl's lady bits.

Maddie was going to come, she was enthusiastic, as was Jarryd Pilkington, Dave was keen to meet this guy, June seemed to have a fixation on him, and he had to admit to some form of jealous feelings.

The numbers were a little lady top heavy and at the last minute June had invited a couple of local lads to have a place in the group to even up the numbers. They seemed keen. Both had been working around the property, the pool guy Chase Defoe, and an electrician, Nathan Stow, who had been working with Dave on the cameras and lighting.

The next-door neighbours Mayor Felicity Pilkington Fell and her husband said they would be over Friday night and might come back during Saturday and Sunday if they could keep their diaries free.

A grey BMW 7 series swept up the drive with ooze and confidence, parking outside the main building. Dr Adana Igala switched the car off, reached over to her passenger and clipped a lead to his choker chain. The doctor took him by the chin, turning his head towards her. Damn, he was a handsome man. She loved him with all her heart, such a pity that they couldn't be a couple in public. She knew what they were doing was wrong, but they had been like this for ten years and both seemed comfortable with the arrangement. Once leaving home, they had decided they were adult enough to understand the consequences of unprotected sex and her brother had become her lover.

This retreat would be Igala's first attempt to break from the cycle they had set up when she had been only a young eighteen-year-old girl and curious about how the birds and bees worked. Her sisters and she had solicited their brothers to examine what a male looked like and found his extra bits had an amazing effect on both of them. The skin on his penis was so soft and yet with very little attention would grow into this big black pleasure machine. Her mother had always warned her and her sisters from inserting that weapon between their legs. Her sisters had followed mother's instructions, but Adana just had to find out what it felt like. A certain heaven washed through her body every time he entered her. She had tried to go out with other guys but with her study, her brother was always in their flat and then the practice, it had just been impossible to have a relationship. She would come home, her brother would lay naked in bed patiently, no judgement. They would talk, then play until ultimately they were sleeping together regularly until he just moved into her room. There was no point in the pretence any longer. She had been with him since they both moved from Nigeria; she studied medicine in Melbourne; he studied engineering. They realised quickly they needed money to live and so the deal was he would drive a cab to pay the bills and she would do her degree, when she was working he would do his study, it would take longer but they would help each other. Jafan had never gone back to University and was happy being at home and running the cabs during peak times. He wasn't one to drink alcohol, so he became the designated driver for her. This arrangement just had pluses everywhere she looked, but she yearned to have another man in her life. She could work with two, surely. She had dreamed of a night with Jarryd the lawyer, but fuck him, he could wait. Her own personal slave, wow.

She waited as Jafan picked up her medical case and walked around to open her door. As she stepped out, took hold of his lead and walked up the steps with him in tow. At the door June waited for her with a big smile on her face and not much else on, Adana reached her hand out, June took her hand and pulled her close to cuddle, Igala placed the Jafan's lead in Junes hand and whispered in her ear.

"Take this slave and do whatever you want with him, he's yours for the evening." Turning to her brother she said. "Slave, June has your control tonight you must completely obey her or the consequences will be unspeakably severe."

June couldn't believe what had just happened, in her hand was the lead to a tall well oiled brown skinned man. With a physic of a bodybuilder, he was only wearing a cream loin cloth, June couldn't tell if he had underwear beneath it but she would be finding out as soon as she could. Fuck knows what Dave was doing tonight, but she knew who was doing her.

The problem was, her and Dave had decided that tonight, as it was their first such event they would separate the men and woman, giving them numbers. The girl's pink numbers, the boys blue numbers. Two matching numbers would mean you were paired with the person of the other sex with same number for an hour. She needed to ensure her partner was this brother of Adana, her new gifted slave. She was drawing so she would shamelessly cheat and ensure he was hers. The party would be like old fashion keys in bowl concept of the swingers' parties in the 60s and 70s with the exception, that all the action would take place in the main room. Dave and her had envisaged two rounds would be conducted, before the formalities were over and everybody could do their own thing, but she had already ditched the second round in her mind, so she had Jafan for most of the night. Poppy would be all over this hunk, and June wanted him until he was exhausted. She was having second thoughts about Jarryd, if he put in an appearance and she would like him as well, perhaps both at once how fantastic would that be? Dave could have his police lady, she had a couple of great hunks.