Adult Farm Ch. 06 - Emmy & Denny Back

Story Info
The Paster caught fucking his secretary by his daughter.
3.2k words
4.54
5.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world separating passion and love. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all, enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dennis hadn't seen Emmy in days after the quad bike incident, his push bike now his transport to get about. He considered this wasn't cool, and he felt very guilty about the events of a few nights ago. The thought of talking to Emmy embarrassed him. He had felt so much in control, the girl on the bike, the greatest sex he had ever had and then disaster, all because of that cop. The cop kept his sunglasses on with his hat almost over the eyes, but Dennis thought he recognised him. How could he, he had seen none of the local cops here? It niggled at him, very strange. He should let June and Dave know about him, but he didn't have the balls to, at least until Felicity had left. It hadn't helped that June and Dave came down on him like a couple of caring parents, that's all he needed. Nearly his age and actually just club members like him, although they controlled the committee running the club, so he supposed they had some say.

Fabulous Felicity explained the situation to Dave as if Dennis was Daves responsibility to ensure that the quad was up road worthy condition. She gave him a real roasting about not having helmets for the bike.

"Have you finished the application for the Dorms?" She asked.

"No, still a little work to do on them, maybe twenty minutes at the most." Dave said.

"June and I will grab a drink and drop into the spar, after all this nervous energy, I think we both need it don't we June?" Said Felicity.

"Charles is due home in less than an hour, I will get him to pick up a pizza or two, that way you get to meet him." She added.

Dave finished the applications just as Charles turned up. Meeting Charles had been fun. Dennis didn't know what to expect, but the guy was just like Felicity. Posh he would almost say upper class, but absolutely down to earth. The evening had descended into a typical club orgy, Charles turning out to be a ringleader.

Dennis said a big thank you to Felicity by bringing her to a spectacular orgasm right in front of her hubby. Learning patience pays off. He had done it all with his tongue and a single finger. He didn't think about Emmy after he saw Felicity text her and get a reply. He briefly wondered how she would fit in with this group and decided he didn't want to share her with the other guys. He knew it wasn't club ethos, but he would keep her to himself as long as he could.

The evening's activity evaporated thoughts of the new local policeman completely. He had taken a video of the guy interacting with Felicity and the humiliation she had brought on him when she handed him to his boss on her phone. He recognised him from the security footage that Dave had rescued from the old flat. There was no doubt this is Constable Boswell, in all his glory turned up here in Burntwood. They had almost fallen foul of him but for the rescue from Felicity. He needed to warn the rest of the group, but in all the excitement he just plain forgot.

The next day, the others were preparing for work and Dennis revised his need for the days studio sets with day. During this preparation, he had seen the film from the apartment in town where the police Constable Boswell had assaulted the ladies. Suddenly it dawned on him, he had forgotten to tell Dave who the constable was, how could that have slipped his mind. Dave went white and instantly dragged Dennis into the house to talk to the rest. The reaction of everybody was the same. How could the hell this had happened?

June reasoned that as long as they kept their nose clean, he didn't know Dennis and the rest of them rarely went near town, they should be okay. They couldn't get up and leave again, they had way too much at stake. She told Dave to organise for a mechanic to come out and get a roadworthy for the two quad bikes and register them for the road. She also told him to buy two helmets for each bike, so the driver and pillion would comply with the law.

That is how Dennis, on the newly registered, and specially cleaned and polished four wheeler, with his helmet on and a spare on the back was sitting outside the IGA waiting for Emmy to knock off. He was absolutely bursting with the expectation of meeting her again. It had seemed like forever.

Like the sun on a new day, Emmy's emergence from the side door of the shop lit up the whole car park. A smile burst across her face, her arms opened, and she flung herself around Dennis.

"Hey stranger, what have you done here the bike looks amazing."

"Gave it a bit of a cleanup, Dave had it serviced and the headlight replaced, and they bought us helmets."

"Cool whose, are they?" She asked, "Dave and Felicity, she got you the pink one and I have the black one from Dave."

"Would have preferred a black one, but hey as long as we stay off that constable's radar. Oh, I have some news about him." She said.

"Me too, you go first." Dennis being polite.

"You know let's talk about it when we get to our rest area, I need to swing by my Dad first, you can meet him, he's a very cool guy. I have something for him from mum."

"Ok, hop on, lets go."

She directed him to a community hall down a back road. It was the original community hall until the construction of the county building and the church had taken it over to run its own events in. When they arrived, two cars sat in the car park. They got off, and instead of walking in through the front door, Emmy walked down the side of the building and to a rarely used side door. It led directly to her dad's office. She sort of heard noises. It didn't sound like talking, more like moaning, and not the moaning you would hear if you were hurting, but the kind you might hear if you are having pleasure. She was just about to knock and enter when she heard her father say.

"Are you ready Tilly, I am going to move to your bottom, I think I have stretched it enough, let me know if it hurts and we will take it slower."

"Hemmi, you can do what you like, my body is yours, you make coming to work such a pleasure, or is that cumming at work?" A woman's voice giggling followed.

Tilly had a beautiful face, her forty years had been kind to her appearance, however always a big busted woman, her breasts were large for her size. Instead of hiding them, she had always made them her feature and constantly wore plunging necklines and bras that highlighted them as her best assets. She wore her auburn hair in a pageboy style, with the fringe covering her perfectly shaped black eyebrows giving her dark eyes the appearance of peering out from the darkness. She had developed more round in the rest of her body and she knew she was overweight. In the mirror she didn't look too bad and she always thought she looked best when competently naked her belly hadn't grown so much as her bum, wasn't this the fashion these days? Her comfort with her nakedness meant she spent most of her time in the nude. She felt more comfortable and she could quickly use a towel around herself if she had unexpected visitors.

She enjoyed a beautiful back garden full of shrubs and bushes. She loved working in the garden, with the freedom of not wearing clothes it all seemed so primal to her. She had finished a session of gardening and lay on her garden lounge, drifting off as she admired her work with a glass of cold white wine. When the light changed, looking upwards, she knew that Mr Hemminki Perelman the local Pastor standing above her,

She sat up quickly, trying to cover her private parts., her mind in a complete panic, she couldn't think what to do, she dropped her wine spilling it on the ground.

"Stay as you are Tilly I will remove my clothes so we are equals. "He smiled as he spoke, calmly removing his own clothes and neatly folding them and placing them on the patio. "There we are we are both the way god intended us to be. Now sorry for springing you, but it does always make for a more honest conversation when you are both naked don't you think?" He didn't wait for an answer. "I came through the side gate as it was open, I have shut it and bolted it I hope that is okay?" The pastor hadn't paused for a breath yet.

Tilly was still aghast at someone catching her naked in her back garden, and trying to preserve her modesty by putting her right arm across her nipples and her left between her legs. He didn't seem to notice, looking directly into her eyes and not wandering his gaze over her body. What a polite man, she thought as her eyes averted to his rather fine cock, hesitating for only a second before returning to look him in the eye.

He offered to replenish her wine, and without waiting for an answer had disappeared into her house, returning with two glasses. Standing over reclined body, his penis right by her face. He said.

"Where do you want me to put this? We don't want to waste it do we?"

She spluttered, right now if she opened her mouth she could swallow that fine specimen in one gulp. She hadn't had a cock inside her in any way, shape, or form in a very long time. Now one was being offered to her with a glass of wine."

"The wine Tilly, love, where do you want me to put the wine?" He said with a wink.

She was embarrassed, the redness coming from her neck to her face as she tried to suppress her carnal thoughts. She indicated the small table that divided the space from her and that magnificent organ which appeared to be swelling as the interchanged continued.

He sat on a chair beside her with his legs wide apart, his male bits showing a distinct interest in her.

"I suppose you wonder why the local Pastor is sitting naked in your back garden?" He laughed. "I had heard you did accounts and I would like to talk to you about doing a couple of days a week for the church. Paid of course."

"Oh, yes, I am sure I could find time for that. At the church, you say?"

"Yes, I have an office off the community hall, that's the engine room you know. You would have to wear clothes he joked." He thought to himself, although you could leave your knickers off.

"Of course." She responded as she had moved her hand from her vaginal area to pick up her wine, and dropped her right arm to her side, revealing herself completely naked.

Paster Hemminki explained to her he found nudity easy; he explained his wife was an artist and nudity was part of the package; she painted and sculptured nudes, they all dressed down to make the subject comfortable. It was just a part of the way of life in their household. He offered to do the same at her house whenever they need to meet there, he didn't explain why they might want to do that but Tilly could think of many reasons.. From here, their relationship had grown. She never wanted to have a partner, but she really enjoyed the adult interaction, being fucked with animal passion and he never her left her wanting even when his demands were somewhat kinky for a man of the cloth. The best thing for her is the relationship had no strings attached, or that's what he kept saying. He made it clear he was married, he wasn't leaving his wife, and this was his way of helping her lonely life a little more tolerable, and that he may have the same duty elsewhere.

Emmy and Denny were about to walk into these two having wild sex in the office. Quick thinking by Emmy put a hand up to stop Denny, and turned her phone on video, she reached up to the window and pointed the camera in. She peaked over to see her father's secretary, all but naked over his office desk, her bare breasts on his blotting pad and her dress over her back displaying her spread naked backside. Her father had his dick at the entrance to her rear opening.

"She is going to fuck his arse." She hissed as quietly as she could.

Dave had moved into position and was quick-witted enough to move to another angle to take even more film. His old voyeur days were paying off.

Emmy didn't know whether to feel mad or be amused. She had evidence of her mother fucking a policeman and now her father fucking the secretary, up the arse no less.

"Tilly, you are so good to me, this is heaven I never get this at home, you are such a wonderful lover." He was encouraging her.

"Ouch, Oh" Tilly responded

"Sorry, I was eager it's been a week since we've done this."

"It's okay, just enjoy yourself, Hemmi, it's all for you. Nobody else gets to enjoy that."

If either of them had turned around, they would have seen two heads at the windows, watching their sex play.

Dennis wondered what this would do to Emmy. Her face didn't say a thing. A blank stare at the scene through the window. Her dad seemed to come to a climax, with heavy thrusting and a spanking of his secretary's naked buttock, leaving big red hand marks. He glanced again at Emmy before she took her phone down from the ledge and duck down. He followed suit. She put her finger to her lips, signalling make no noise, and headed quickly back towards the bike.

They climbed on the quad bike, putting their helmets on, and without a word. Dennis gunned it, heading to their lay-by. He felt so bad for Emmy; he felt angry at her father. How would she deal with this? Then it occurred to him as he drove both his father and mother played away, and it didn't seem to bother either of them. And what's the club all about if it isn't separating partnership from sex? Meanwhile, on the back of the bike, the vision of her father fucking Tilly the secretary on his desk, the sight of the policemen having his knob polished by her mother and the vibration of the seat on her pussy was overwhelming, she was going to give Denny a good screwing and she would lead the charge, she reached around him and grabbed his dick. Great, he was as hard as she was wet.

They pulled up at their table, Dennis had been mulling over this thing with Emmy's mum and dad and although he had reasoned he was happy in his own situation he wasn't so sure she would be.

He decided he would ask, it might kill the passion but it was eating at him.

"Does it worry that both your Mum and Dad are, like, not exactly loyal to each other?"

"I have lived with it, or at least a hint of it all my life, I almost think it's normal, I have seen all sorts of sex scenes played out in our house and when we have been visiting friends. Things such as swapping couples, threesomes, foursomes and even once an all-in orgy. They always thought I was asleep, but with all that groaning and moaning going on who could sleep."

"What's your thoughts on it?"

"Well, I know we are meant to be monogamous but they always seem to be having such fun. I don't know. I have sometimes wonder what it would be like to be free of the guilt and just do it. Would it shock you if I said I would like to experience more than one guy at once. You know a threesome."

"Who would be the other guy?" said Dennis, almost a sinking in his stomach.

"So you want to be one of them, that's cray, you can pick the other guy. I don't care as long as he is not gross."

"You know I had a similar situation at home, my Dad is a brute, he doesn't live with us any more, but he would bring friends home and make mum submit to them fucking her."

"That's awful, it must have been shattering for her."

"He even offered her to me for an eighteenth birthday present."

"Cray you are kidding aren't you. Did you, you know?"

"Not when he offered, Mum and I, well it's complicated."

"Go on this is exciting, you Mum and you what?"

"Well mum came to me after that and, well said she wanted to teach me the proper way to love a woman, not to take the example of my father."

"And did you both, you know do it."

Dennis bowed his head not looking into her eyes. "Well yeah, it even seemed normal as the only example I had was my father, I thought all guys treated their wives like that. It didn't excite me at all. But mum that was so much different, I have different views now."

"Well it's time you show me a little of what your mum taught you, so far she has done a good job."

Dennis gently put his arms around Emmy, bent his head into her neck next gently kissing her until he reach her perfect mouth. Their tongues locked, he felt so right and she felt so good in his arms. He felt her release his cock from his pants and run her warm hand over it.

Dennis didn't pursue this subject any further she was definitely the right girl for him, but he didn't want to scare his girl She might just fit in to the group very well, but he wasn't ready to share her yet.