Adult Farm Ch. 04 - Nancy and Denton

Story Info
Pasters wife fucks a policeman how will affect her daughter.
1.9k words
4.43
3.5k
3

Part 4 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world separating passion and love. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all, enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmy hadn't contacted Dennis since the quad bike incident three days ago, followed by that horrible ride home with the constable who tried to get fresh with her. He twice ran his hand up her thigh, pushing the short skirt up, fingering her. She had pushed him away both times. The second time she had tried to prevent him starting, he overcame her with his superior strength. He would have gone further if he hadn't rounded a corner with a vehicle in the opposite direction. It seemed to blind him for a second. He put both hands back on the steering wheel. She shuffled over in her chair. Thankfully, they arrived in the village and her parent's house.

Emmy could shake this scene it played through her mind as she mechanically passed Mrs Parsons shopping under the scanner, paying no attention to her actions.

"Hey luv, they are two for one, shouldn't you scan them together?" She heard the friendly voice of Mrs Parson interrupt her thoughts. "Oh yeah, sorry, Mrs Parsons."

"You seem away with fairy's luv, you pinning for that boy of yours, the one with the farm bike then." She probed a little harder. "He's handsome. You fall out with 'im darl'?"

"No, nothing like that, Mrs Parsons, I miss him a bit." She replied.

"Hey you see that new policeman, he's alright, like one of them body builder types. I'd feel very safe in those arms, I tell ya." Mrs Parsons fantasised, imagining herself on a sheepskin rug with him between her seventy-year-old legs.

Emmy zoned out of the conversation as she again travelled back to that police car ride. As soon as she arrived, even before the car stopped, she jumped out ready to head in. The front door opened, revealing her mother in the doorway. Mother had never been a shy, retiring sort. She flung the door open wearing a see through cotton smock, no bra, she seldom wore one, and panties that barely existed, back lit by lounge lighting.

"Thank you, sergeant, what's she... Oh you're new, welcome to Burntwood, I'm Nancy Perelman, Emmy's mum. Well, I was very young when I had her." Emmy's mum was straitening her hair while stepping forward to meet the constable, her hand out stretch to touch his.

"Constable Boswell, mam and you are correct I'm new here learning the ropes. I thought you were the local vicar's wife." He was looking around the sprawling old country cottage, with a well-manicured garden.

"He is the head of the church, yes, but he's not a vicar that's a C of E I think. Anyway, what's my daughter done to earn a ride home from such a handsome member of our police force?"

"She was a pillion passenger on a farm bike without a helmet. I have ordered the bike off the road and sent the young lad home. I thought bringing her home would make sure she arrived here safely with no interference. I believe respect and guidance for the young ones, rather than the heavy-handed approach." Boswell smiled while repeating the mayor's speech, with his eyes he firmly transfixed on Nancy Perelman's all most naked chest.

"Well done, you will fit in here very well, come in side and have a cuppa of tea, or perhaps a glass of wine. I am enjoying one now myself. Emmy darling, get yourself changed and showered before dinner, we're not expecting your father until after ten, he has some meeting, so we'll dine alone unless the Constable Boswell wants to join us?"

"It's Denton, Nancy. Perhaps I should check in first." He returned to his car and made a call before returning.

Emmy made her escape, whispering in her mother's ear. "Mother, you can see everything through that smock, cover up. Don't invite that leech in, he is a dirty old man."

"Oh, he's a grown man, I'm sure he seen it all darling now off you go." She said, waving Emmy away while she waited for Denton.

"The boss says it's a great idea for me to liaise with you. You can tell me a great deal about Burntwood, its people and politics." They disappeared inside still chatting.

Suddenly brought back to reality again, Emmy finished Mrs Parsons' groceries. The woman was trying to be chatty, but Emmy wasn't into it last night, played on her mind. Another customer, another loaded trolley, this day was going dreadfully slow, as she scanned she drifted back into the memory of the Boswell visit.

Emmy took her time changing, it was well over thirty minutes before she came down the stairs, after she showered, she changed into her Lorna Jane Ocean Washed Attention Tights with a black Emphasise Cropped Excel Tee. She hoped she had washed away that Constable Boswell feeling. She couldn't see her mother, or the constable, so she headed through the open lounge french windows towards the back to her mother's art studio.

Her father built the studio, so her mum had a retreat to paint and sculpture in peace. Her mother did a lot of nudes, having somewhere private suited her models. She heard voices as she approached the studio; the door wasn't closed completely, she could see the constable with his hands around her mothers, underneath her smock, stroking her bum cheeks, slipping further and further down from behind. This dirty bugger was into everything. First her, now her mother. Emmy knew that her mother was no angel, she had seen her with several local men and woman, especially when she was painting nudes, although she had never caught her at it. From their actions and conversation, it was clear something had happened. Since Emmy had grown older, her mother had been more discrete, but she had been open with her about sex and desire, not afraid to have a girl on girl conversation about anything. She could be very embarrassing as she discussed it almost in public how pubic hair should be trimmed to best effect,

"Remember Emmy our vaginas are very precious things, the lining is a mucous membrane, the skin is quite delicate. That's why the hair is there, to protect it like a forest around the honey trap. It protects pussy from the rigours of everyday life, keep pussy safe from the rough ad tumble if you know what I mean. Having said that, when we are nude in front of our man we want to be looking our best and men love the look of a naked cunt. We must make our choices and keep it clean and yummy at all times."

This conversation would have been fine at home in a one-on-one girls talk, but this is her mother nonchalantly talking about it as they stand in a queue to have coffee and a sticky bun for morning tea in the village.

"Concentrate girl, you put the frozen in with the vegetables. I don't like that, they should be in the cool bag. God, you young ones are hopeless it's all about self." The angry shopper reprimanded her. Emmy wasn't having a good day at work, replaying all of her so-called ride home with Constable Boswell, so she got there safely. Well, she did after a bit of groping from the dirty bugger, but what happened next kept her mind occupied, and what she should do about it.

She smiled weakly, looked at the growing line of ladies with their trolleys full, and apologised for her lack of attention.

"Sorry, time of the month, feel a bit off." She lied to her customer.

Her mind drifted back to the other night again as the scene in the door crack intensified. The policeman had turned her mother around; she had his navy blue police shirt open, unbuckled his web belt, then unzipped the fly on his poly-cotton trousers. Emmy couldn't see the constable's thick private parts but the way her mother was stroking up and down Emmy was pretty clear, her mother had released his cock from its confinement. She felt a little cheated she couldn't actually see the policeman's shaft sliding in and out of her mother's mouth.

Emmy moved her phone to the crack so she could film the scene. She didn't know why, that's just what you do these days. She filmed her mother drop to her knees, they had moved to stand sideways to her, now she could see the whole action. His cock was thick, a browner than the rest of his body with bulging veins running from his uncircumcised purple knob. Mother ran her tongue down the whole shaft before taking the full length of the police constable's equipment into her mouth. In turn, he held the hem of her smock as she went down and removed it. Emmy could see clearly he controlled the scene with one of her mum's breasts in one hand fondling her nipples, the other behind her head making sure she stayed centred on taking his cock deep inside her mouth. From the way her mum was choking, she assumed he was insisting on deep throat. Emma had heard of it, even trying it on one boy. It didn't float her boat, choking on dick wasn't fun, although she had to wonder if she could with that monster of Denny's that would be a challenge.

She wasn't sure what to do next, should she barge in to stop this, or should she slip away and pretend she had never seen it. She was figuring it out when the worst thing possible, well maybe the second worse, her dad coming home would have been the worse. Her phone beeped. She had a message; the noise filled the night air, or she thought it did much louder than normal. The couple in the studio stopped, her mum reaching for her smock instantly, and the constable jamming his stuff back in his fly.

Emmy moved back towards the house, stopping the filming and studying the message.

' Hi Emmy it's Fell U home okay not heard from you.'

It was Felicity, checking up on her as promised. She replied while calling out.

"Mum, where are you, I'm finished cleaning up."

After a scuffle in the studio, her mother replied she was in the studio with the constable, and Emmy should set the table they would back over the house soon. That was it, Emmy would have thought it a dream, but she had footage of her mother with a mouth full of policeman. She would keep this in case she ever needed it.

"You alright Doll, you look like ya somewhere else." Her customer pulled her out of her recollection. She smiled weakly and apologised.

She looked at the clock, nearly four, nearly knock off time. It would be flat again without Dennis there to talk to, where was he?