Adult Farm Ch. 10 - The Bunker

Story Info
A Safe Room is found, Dave and Dennis use it to get it on.
2.6k words
4.36
2k
1
0

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world separating passion and love. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all, enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The city flat raid raised alarm bells with David, concern for his surveillance footage and cameras. His paranoia wasn't the raw footage, backups existed. His paranoia source, someone using the footage before he was ready. They had heaps of pornographic footage with commercial value to them. He didn't want uncut footage in the house or studios when they had guests. His worry wasn't the stuff they had cut and now showed freely at the retreat weekends, it was the stuff that they weren't using, footage of people they weren't certain about. This footage may prove harmful to some people. Imagine watching porn with your girlfriend and finding yourself having sex with somebody else, What a turnoff. Some people might use the footage as revenge porn or a part of legal action for divorce proceedings.

On moving, they noticed a concrete block building situated away from the house, out back of the orchard. The building looked like a pump shed, or perhaps a killing shed. Many farms had killing sheds to home kill beasts on the property, butcher and hang them.

Today June and Dave went to investigate the building. On entering they realised it wasn't a pump shed, or a killing shed, maybe a panic room, or perhaps a hurricane shelter. Whatever its purpose, the block building was only quite small. It measured three square metres, set near the edge of a small cliff. It had shelves containing gardening stuff. A generator sat in the corner vented to the outside world, over kill for this tiny shed. The whole thing a puzzle: unless the builder had a lot of concrete blocks, they got rid by building a garden shed. The structure too substantial, perhaps a bomb shelter, they thought. A more detailed search revealed a steel trap door, blended to appear part of the floor but definitely a trap door leading who knows where?

A mixture of fear, apprehension, and curiosity washed through them as they opened this doorway. What was down here, did it hold a wine cellar, perhaps some kind of S&M dungeon? Maybe where they tied submissive in chains and whipped mercilessly, or perhaps a hideaway for a fugitive. Finding out what's down the hole would require lifting the trapdoor. Dave strained to shift the door, the grip being two ring pulls. He struggled while June searched. She found two identical handle looking things hanging by the garden tools. The handles had a hook on them. It occurred to her they must fit through those rings Dave was struggling with. They slipped the hooks into the slots and suddenly they had handles to lift the trapdoor. They both pulled at the door, easing it up.

Below a set of metal stairs led to a dark hole, Dave started down the ladder with June using her phone to light the way. At the bottom of the stairs, he searched the wall for a switch. He found it. He turned the switch on and a set of light tubes flickered to life.

"Its getting power from somewhere." Dave said.

He had entered a green room; the place appeared like a second tiny house underground. First impression it appeared as a single primary room with a couch, a table with six chairs. The kitchenette comprised an electric hotplate sink with running water, a tall old refrigerator switched off the door open. Investigation of a door at the end revealed a large walk-in pantry.

June followed Dave. The air felt damp, a musty smell assaulted the nostrils. No outside windows existed, the only fresh air came through the stairs. June looked for any ventilation. She found a big red switch on the wall, trying it, immediately filling the room with fresh air. Her right fist polished her nails against a fake collar to congratulate herself.

A second look revealed a small toilet room, Dave wondered how it worked underground, he flushed, it seemed to work. Two bunk sets filled another small room. A control box next to the stairs revealed that the underground room drew its powered via the mains from the house,. A telephone line, Dave imagined, came from the house. A switch to turn on the diesel generator upstairs in case the power from the house disappeared. No mobile signal down here. With the trapdoor closed, it would hide you from the world.

Later, when they asked Poppy's dad about the room, he was as surprised as them. He pressed the owner. She told her husband had set it up as a refuge in case of major bush fires. He used to call it his nuclear shelter in the early seventies when they weren't sure if the world would end up in a nuclear winter. He took it as a hobby project; they kept it up to date ever since. They had used it for fun to make sure it all worked, but largely it had remained inactive.

Dave stepped up behind June while she reached up, checking what was on the shelves in the significant walk-in pantry. He took her around her waist, leaned in to kiss her neck. She moved her head to one side as he kissed her gently, running his hands up inside her t-shirt to find her unrestrained breasts. His kisses small regular passionate kisses, She moved her hands behind her, to find him gaining in increasing hardness as she touched his naked body.

"This is unexpected." She breathed as he caressed her breasts.

"We're alone and being this close and private reminded me of just how much I loved and appreciated you." Dave responded.

"I know what you mean, we've had little time to be just us."

She had moved her arms from behind her to his butt cheeks and was caressing them gently as he moved to kiss her neck from the other side. His warm breath reassuring, her breath becoming shorter as her arousal increased.

"You want to fuck me in the pantry." She breathed into his ear.

"I hadn't thought about it, I want to be close to you wherever we are."

"You say the sweetest things."

She turned to face him, reaching for his cock and stroking it slowly. She was wearing only a pair of panties with a white t-shirt over her torso; he had on only his black Twenty One Pilots t-shirt. They shuffled out of the pantry and got as far as the kitchen table. She unexpectedly pushed him back, so he was sitting on the table. She bent over him, taking him full in the mouth; he hadn't felt this level of passion from her since they first meet. This time she swallowed him all the way down her throat. She stayed for a second and then withdrew from him. He didn't resist; he didn't force; he went with her. He had learnt June could lead the way with the best of them. He felt guilty he should pleasure her. She withdrew from him and hopped up on the table, straddling his face. His tongue directly on her sweet spot, she kissed down his body, moving from side to side until she reached between his thighs and swallowed his crown jewels. Sucking first on one, then the other before taking them both again. Her tongue drift further south to his anus, she prodded with her the tip of her tongue before returning up to his shaft and swallowing him again.

He found it difficult to think the array of feelings and pleasures overtook his regular senses, the perfume of her vagina stimulating his sensual awareness to the exclusion of all other feelings and thoughts. His body now entirely focused on arousing his partner to the peak of her pleasure, his goal to make her explode in climax, he knew how sensitive the clit was; he knew if he overplayed it; he caused discomfort. He knew if he kept it wet and played it fast while penetrating her vagina, she would explode in her own pleasure. He wanted to do this before it was his turn, but she was pushing hard to beat him to his end. He wondered if he could last any longer when a flood of wetness filled his face. Her complete body forced through her vagina, pushed and rubbed his face as she groaned and cried out. He couldn't hold, he followed suit with a fountain of white sticky liquid from his phallus. It just seemed to keep coming.

"Fuck, sorry, I didn't mean to do that." He apologised.

Her grinning face dripping with runlets of white slime, thick white goo like stalactites hung from her nose, chin and eyebrows. Reaching for her phone she snapped a picture of his face, handing the phone to Dave to do the same for her. Once taken he put the phone down and found his T-shirt, to wipe her face, before wiping his own.

They rolled beside each other on the table; her caressing his front, him holding lightly on her breasts.

"Our love pit, our place away from the madding crowd at the house? My hero Mr Floppy loves it down here." She pleaded.

"Nice Juicy J, I know, but its ideal for us to keep our main film library and surveillance stuff. It's worried me, it's in the house. We have all these people through for Retreat Weekends, its exposed. Vulnerable to break-ins and interference, I considered building a separate shed for it but we don't have to, we have this."

She punched him in the arm. "Spoil sport, you always have a practical view, I thought we could have it as our little dungeon where we can hide and be ourselves."

"Make it a bit of both." Dave was thinking out loud.

"How do you mean?"

"Put the equipment in the back room keeping this a bedsit, by retaining the table and convertible couch. We have a hideaway place for a bit of 'alone' time. The only spot surveillance is absent on the property."

------------------------------------

Excited since finding the downstairs room, Dave relished the prospect of setting this up as their security hub, with the surveillance cameras, ensuring coverage in the barn for the studios, the dorms, and walkways between them. Every room in the complex would have at least two cameras some more. This included the bathroom where they agreed to placing warning signs. The toilet would have one camera, so when sitting on the throne the camera was behind your head, not taking photos of people going about their business. All members of the committee, that meant permanent residence were party to these decisions but nobody else was to know.

The cleaning and restocking of the place, a labour of love. The team got into it every night for over a week, June bought a microwave for the kitchen and they replaced the cooker and smaller appliance. They took the old dusty couch to the local waste disposal site and a new convertible couch purchased.

Poppy's idea since they were moving surveillance equipment out secure room, they should move the 'Toys' into the room. The secure room had windows boarded up and a substantial door and lock system. Dave had always been paranoid about people getting into this important part of their business. They agreed to shift the toys, change the room they came from into an office suitable for visiting specialist such as Maddie and Adana to run clinics. Things were really coming together.

Dennis and Dave moved all the surveillance equipment out of the house. The boys installed an extra level of security by setting up Trail cameras on the outside of the building, focused on the dorm room and the studios. The 'Trail cameras' would transmit their pictures directly via Wi-Fi to the command base, which could relay it to his phone.

Dave purchased and installed Solar panels for the roof. They fed these through a separate inverter there for the diesel generator. They could now run the fundamental equipment off their grid with free power and automatically flick to mains via the house when the batteries ran out. They would do this each evening or on days without a lot of sun.

Under the desk plugging in cables, Dave looked up to see that giant cock of Dennis hanging just below the desktop. He watched it swing slightly from side to side as Dennis occupied himself with some equipment on the tabletop above. He saw Dennis's hand come down to stroke his self. The cock seems to take on a life of its own, filling out a little while it gently rose. Dave couldn't help himself he moved closer opening his mouth, pushing his tongue out between his lips to like the knob as it became visible. He thought Dennis would pull back; he didn't, Dennis had disappeared, and he pushed his mid drift forward, giving Dave more to work with. Running his tongue as far up as he could reach, Dave remained on all fours, his own sexual passion rising, his dick sticking out like a horse on heat. Licking Dennis tantalised him but he wanted feeding, he took Dennis prick into his mouth, his lips tight around it and work up and down. One hand off the ground working his own pleasure, his muscles tightened, his body pumped adrenaline, clearing the mind of any sense of time focusing only on sexual pleasure. Dennis flooded Dave's mouth with pre-cum as Dave increased the pumping strokes while swirling his tongue around the nob. He could feel Dennis increase his thrusting, trying to get deeper and further. Dave didn't let up. He worked as hard as he could, driven by his own sexual pleasure from rubbing himself. As suddenly as it started, it finished, Dennis released a long hot stream of semen into Daves mouth.

Dave cleaned around the knob, more for his own pleasure than for Dennis. It felt good doing this with no fear of judgement. Dennis reached under the desk for Dave and gently pulled him out, his cock still in Dave's mouth.

"Sit on the desk." Dennis said.

Dave just closed his eyes. One hand on Dennis's head and the other on the desk, Dennis went down on him, working expertly on Daves cock. This boy had learnt from last time, he knew exactly what Dave wanted. The earlier masturbation brought Dave close to cumming, Dennis didn't work hard to facilitate him spurting into Dennis's mouth, coating the back of his throat with a thick white ooze.

"It's good to see you boys getting along so well. Shouldn't you be working? This needs sorting out to get on with other work around here?" June's naked body filled the doorway to the room they would now call the surveillance room.

"You could come and play." Dave said, with Dennis head still firmly push on his cock.

"Looks like the party's over to me. Next time, give me a yell." June laughed as she turned and left.