Adult Farm Ch. 24 - Show Down

Story Info
Do they finally get Denton Boswell the bad cop?
2.6k words
4.83
620
1
0

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy, the town bike, provider of sex to those who find it difficult to make their own arrangements, had discovered that her part time lover Constable Denton Boswell had been involved in the burning down a farm house and had nearly killed her actual boyfriend Chase Defoe. On the hunt for the errant Constable Dave Stapleton and a group from Adult Farm were following up Amy's lead to the Constables probable whereabouts. Consisting of two four wheel motorbikes the posse made it's way slowly up a twisted shingle road.

They came close to the property, Amy signalled Dave to slow down, stopping before the house came into sight.

"It's just around the corner, but if you approach and he is there, he will see you immediately." Amy said.

"What if we walk up, can we see if there is a vehicle there?" Dave replied.

"Sure, unless he has put it into the garage, we always did when we went there to keep prying eyes away." Amy said.

They parked on the side of the road while the four of them gathered together to work on an approach plan. Walking up to a point in the road where the house was visible but they couldn't be seen. No sign of life or the car, the place looked empty. Everything was country quiet, just the odd bleat of a sheep and the moo of a cow, the aroma of farm animals. Sun high in a perfect blue sky created an idealistic scene. It didn't seem possible that anything could go wrong here. The property sat on a ridge about three hundred meters from the road. Thick bush on the side of the two quad bikes. Adjacent farmland with grass filled fields all the way up the boundary, across the opposite side an empty grass space, in front of the house a line of thick trees delimited it from the next property. The trees may have had bush behind them, Dave couldn't tell.

"There is a farm track in the property next door." Amy said.

"Can we get on it from the road?" Dave replied.

"Sure, there's a gate down around the next corner, the farmer's house for that track is on the other side of the ridge so it's out of sight. Why?" Amy replied.

Amy was looking a little uneasy at the way this conversation was going. She wanted to see Denton stopped doing what he was doing, but she didn't want to see him hurt.

"Looks like you can get closer around the side as the shape of the building is like a two story Nissen hut, fewer windows on the side and full view on the front and I imagine the back."

"That's true, the living area is actually down stairs and a lounge to the front and the studio towards the back." Amy said.

"Okay, so what rooms are on the side which the next door's farm track goes up then?"

"Oh, that's the toilets, shower and a couple of spare bedrooms and stuff the kitchen and master bedroom are on this side of the building and a family dinning room to the front."

"What's the plan then, we don't even know if he is here." Colin asked.

"The plan is to confirm if he is here, then if he is, we tell Jarryd who will inform the cops. We'll hang around in case he leaves, we can monitor it. Colin and I will take a quad bike past the property, through the gate, and get as close as we can. Lets' hope he doesn't see us. Colin can ride, Boswell doesn't know him, and I will pillion facing the other way. When we confirm he is there, one of us will send you a, 'Thumbs Up on WhatsApp?'."

"Your not going to confront him then?" Amy asked.

"No Amy, that's not my intention, just reconnaissance." Dave said.

The boys climbed on Daves' bike, switched on the handlebar mounted Go Pro and drove past the farm as if they belonged. Facing forward, trying not to obviously look at the activity in the target house they found an unlocked farm gate on the next property. A brown rutted dirt track led to the same ridge-line containing their aim. They drew level with the house and found the cover wasn't that great, so they carried on to a place they could leave the four wheeler and walked back.

Scrub close to the back of the house gave them cover of the empty-looking property. Nothing showed anyone was here. Maybe Constable Boswell wasn't here at all. The rounded brown steel roof of the house went down to about two and half meters below to a row of floor to ceiling windows, some frosted, some not. It looked like a set to a bathroom, perhaps toilets. Clear glass two metre high narrow clear glass windows showed clearly into what looked like a wet room. Dave thought how cool this was, you take a shower and it would feel like being outside. Disappointed at his lack of clarity of how to read the configuration of windows, Dave moved close for a better look. About ten metres from the house stood a mustard colour-bond shed. If he could get behind that, he would have an excellent view of the house and perhaps figure out if anyone was here. He had to identify it was Boswell, otherwise the police could turn up and disturb anyone. It also had to be careful as Boswell could be armed, with a nightstick, and a handgun and a taser, that seemed standard police issue defence.

"I'm going to get behind that shed and watch from there you stay here." Dave said.

"Stay here Dave, we can see all we need." Colin replied.

"No, it's not enough, the sooner we know the soon they lock this bastard up."

"Stay here Dave, we're safe and can get a quick getaway."

Dave slipped through a gap in the fence, which looked as if it had been used many times for moving between the properties, and quickly crept behind the shed. Colin took a photo of the scene, with the house and shed with Dave behind it and sent to the others and entitled it 'Just Watching'. Dave could still see nothing, the situation seemed ridiculous, the noise of his own breathing louder than all the sounds of the surrounding country. In the distance he heard a Kookaburra starting its laugh. The rain is coming back, he thought it's an urban myth he partly believed in. It sounds like a motor mower trying to start passed through his mind, but not a sound from the house. The seconds were stretching, time stood still, he looked at his phone, it was only a minute since he last looked, he felt jittery in the stomach, what if Boswell caught him, what then? The rogue cop couldn't report him for fear of being found himself, Dave was convinced this guy knew his colleagues were looking for him, and therefore would be unpredictable if confronted. He just needed to know if the guy was here before he could inform the police, to do that he needed to get even closer to the house.

Dave broke cover again, moving closer to the windows. His change in position put him out of Colin's field of vision, but he needed to confirm the presence of this prick.

Colin cursed him under his breath, Dave was on his own now unless Colin could change his position. This was messy, If Boswell was here, he could spot them at any moment.

Dave had reached the side of the house, he hugged the wall as he tried to move close to a window, he could hear noise in the house. That damn Kookaburra had found a mate, and they were both making a racket, enough for Dave to be uncertain if he was hearing a noise. He pressed his ear closer to the window to enhance his hearing from the inside of the house. He felt a gentle knock on the window, his bowels nearly opened and flooded. Slowly, he moved his head to see what the knock was. The barrel of a gun pointed directly at Dave's ear.

"Fuck." Dave made no other noise, he was trying to figure out how to get out of this, the window was floor to ceiling so he could not duck, if he moved from his current position would he be fast enough?

Boswell waved the gun to show Dave should move toward the door of the house. What an idiot Dave thought, he spun around diving to the ground and getting past the window back towards the back door where there were few windows, he would need to rush behind the shed and back to Colin and the bike, before Boswell had a chance, their best escape would be further up the farm track they came in on. He hoped Colin had seen sufficient to signal Dennis and Amy to alert the police.

He crouched and ran across the two metres of open ground before the shed when the back door swung open and there was a loud crack of a firearm. Dave still moving across the open grass to shed reasoned he had not been hit. Shit Boswell was close to his flimsy shelter he could see there was no real place to hide, Dave couldn't see Colin, assumed he had retreated toward their transport, getting back over the fence was risky and any second Boswell was going to turn up and Dave was dead.

He dived through the hole in the fence, a second crack of the firearm kept him moving with a quick glance over the shoulder again. The sight was horrific, Colin was off to the side of Boswell, if the police officer turned his head he would be within six feet of him, but Boswell was fixated on Dave he hadn't seen Colin. Dave stopped and stood up as if giving himself up, Boswell took a step forward putting both hands on the gun he aimed as if on the firing range, Dave knew he was about to die. He couldn't miss at this range. Thoughts of his wonderful past year with his Juicy J and how much he really loved her, images of them tumbling naked together on the bed in his flat, the setting up of the farm and how she looked after him and cared for him. His family he hadn't contacted since he had meet June, he should really have introduced her, he knew now too late that he really loved that girl.

Without warning, Colin appeared, he belted both Denton Boswell's arms with his fist, pushing Boswell's firearm down and creating a third firing of the gun. Boswell swung around and lashed out with his right foot, connecting his heavy police boot into Colin's upper thigh, causing his surprise attacker to buckle to the ground. He swung the firearm in Colin's direction but was disturbed by the sound Dave screaming at him.

"Don't you dare, you stupid fucker."

"You first, then is it?" Boswell swung the weapon back towards Dave.

Colin had regained enough composure to charge head down right into Boswell's crotch, his entire head colliding with Boswell's scrotum.

"FUCK!" Boswell scream, and the firearm went off a fourth time, into thin air.

Colin took the advantage and kicked Boswell as hard as he could in the head. He stomped on the hands still clutching the gun. Boswell didn't release the weapon, Dave kept stomping on them. Colin had directed another well place kick to Denton Boswell's balls, creating another loud scream of pain. The gun fell free and Dave kicked it clear.

Just as they were getting the upper hand, a loud bang bang, sounded like a shotgun went off catching everybody's attention at once.

"All you fuckers lay face down with your hands out and your legs spread or the next one will have your fuckin name on it."

They did as they were told. Looking up, Dave saw a grey-haired, thin man standing with a shotgun at the gap in the fence.

"Sir, the police want this guy. He set fire to my house." Dave blurted.

"Sir, these guys are breaking and entering and I was just apprehending them." Boswell counted. "I'm a police officer and though I appreciate your help, sir, let me up so I can arrest them."

"Fuck, all of ya stay where you are, I'll let the real cops sort it out."

The man with the shotgun took a phone from his pocket and fiddled with it. It was clear he couldn't work out how to use it one handed. His attention diverted to the phone, Boswell took the initiative and sprung to his feet, intending to cover the ten metres between the prisoners and their captor. The sound of the shotgun was deafening, the speed of the reload Olympian. Boswell dropped to the ground and put his hands behind his head again.

"Do that a fuckin' again and I'll blow a hole through ya fuckin guts, understand?"

Boswell shook his head. He was white, this guy could have taken him out but had chosen not to, he couldn't take another risk.

"Right crawl back to the others and lay face down, pointing away from me. You other two, lay across the fucker so he can't get up easily, you understand?"

"Yes." Three voices answer all together.

The farmer lowered his shotgun and went back to his phone, this time with both hands. He had just reached the local police station just as they heard police sirens a short distance away. He hung up and said,

"Fuck they are good, this modern technology is amazing?" He shook his head.

"Did you get a message to Dennis?" Dave asked Colin.

"Nope, I live streamed the action to them. The phone is on that tree, still filming, I would say."

Sirens blared up the drive way, taking account of the locked gate with bolt cutters, before they knew it black Darth Vader like beings surrounded them with short barrelled rifle looking firearms. The farmer who had rescued them was disarmed and lay flat on the ground with them. Colin and Dave still lay over their attacker, they were told to reposition.

"I'm a police officer, my identification is in my pocket guys."

"So you are Constable Boswell, one of the black drones asked."

"Yes sir, may I get up?"

"No crawl over here away from the others lay flat with your hands behind your back NOW."

The constable tried to protest as the one giving the commands knelt on his back and put hand cuffs on him.

Dave gave a huge internal sigh of relief the immediate danger was over, he now looked forward entangling himself in June's body, and trying to forget all this, they need to rebuild the house and get back to what they loved. Free love and lots of it.