Adult Farm Ch. 25 - The Examination

Story Info
Is Emmy pregnant and what should they do?
2.7k words
4.09
3.2k
1
0

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swingers after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The events of the last twenty-four hours had been a whirl wind, the rape of Emmy, fire at the farm, betrayal of Chase Defoe and his near death and the capture of Constable Denton Boswell.

Members of the Adult Farm fraternity were cleaning up and trying to make good, with their house gone they looked to using the BBQ areas and their mobile huts and caravans as temporary accommodation until their lives are straighten again.

Dr Igala arrived about thirty minutes after the Police crime scene team, Jafan driving as usual, both dressed smartly as if for a day at work. She exited the car, extracting her normal medical bag from the back seat with a slightly smaller bag, and handed them to Jafan.

"Hi team, are we ready to do this?" The doctor said.

"I have organised a donga for you to work in." June responded.

"Okay, Emmy, come on darling let's look at you." Adana face a broad smile, she put her arms out to embrace Emmy. "You okay, darling?"

"I'm fine, I think this is a waste of time, I'm okay now Dr."

"Let me look, and I will decide." Dr Igala said. "Dennis, don't get comfortable you're next, I'll want to see you as well."

"Have you reported this to the Police yet?" Dr Igala continued to take the stage.

"Dave talked about it in his statement, but Emmy hasn't spoken to the Police at all."

"You will need to make a formal complaint darling, I know it isn't nice. Let's do this, get some sleep, and go in the morning to report it."

"It's more complicated than that, I would like you to talk to Dave, I'm not sure I even want to report it." Emmy said.

"Nonsense you have to report, now come on lets get this part over and done with."

Three women entered the donga, The boys previously set up a bed in the middle of the floor. They placed a couple of seats around a small desk rigged with some boxes from the barn to complete the makeshift surgery. The place looked like a doctor's surgery without all the equipment.

"Have you talked to your mum about this, darling?" The doctor said.

"No, does she need to know?"

"Yes, she will have to." The doctor replied.

"I've spoken to her tonight and let her know Emmy is here helping with the fire clean-up, I imagine everybody in town will know about it now." June said.

The cool air inside the dorm prompted June to grab a couple of blankets from the bunker to keep the patient warm.

"Undress sweet heart, you can have the blanket to cover the bits we are not examining." Said Dr Adana.

"Don't worry, you lot have all seen me naked from all angles, I'm comfortable." Emmy said as she undid the top button on her blue denim micro shorts, pushing them down together with her pink pantie briefs.

June felt a wetness between her thighs as she watched this scene unfold, perfect soft white thighs with a hint of pubic fur above the slight pinkish slit in a pronounced mound. She felt some sadness as she spotted the signs of bruising showing on the lower part of the mound, which didn't seem to worry Emmy but were definite signs of rough vaginal entry into Emmy's cunt.

Emmy stepped out of her shorts and panties, and drew her hand up her own soft white thighs instinctively running her fingers through her slit, splaying her pussy lips and running through the wetness. "I am still soaked, is that wrong?" She said. "I always dreamed of being gang banged, I had it as my fantasy when masturbating but I never picked it would be that violent. It's like some of the guys were getting off wanking and causing me pain, that's not normal is it?"

"Some men are like that, it's about the power, they have you. They are even happy to arrange their own orgasm as long as they have you within their power and are humiliating you. They have the nature of a pack of dogs." Said Dr Igala as she pushed her hands into clear plastic gloves and separate the vulva, revealing the sticky, messy entrance of Emmy's vagina. "I'm not hurting you am I?" she continues as she examines Emmy's private parts. She finds a small wooden spatula in her bag pushing into the entrance.

"Why is that so unpleasant but a big warm cock pushed into the same hole is so delicious?" Emmy asks.

"I don't know sweet heart, perhaps our spatulas should be in the shape of a dick, make it pleasant for everyone."

June is remembering watching the good Dr Adana Igala licking, fingering and thoroughly eating out that very pussy, she wonders how she is feeling now, because June is embarrassed at being in full flood below. She is struggling between compassion for the poor girl who has been raped and the sensual picture she makes on the makeshift bed in the donga. She is sure she shouldn't be aroused, but the delicate examination by Adana, the memory of both their sexual adventures with Emmy and Adana make the situation surreal. It might be okay if Emmy was really upset. She seems to be not overly concerned other than the possibility of being pregnant. The doctor brings the scene back to reality.

"Sweet Heart, did any of the offenders ejaculate inside you?" the Doctor asked.

"Ah yes, Jacko came in me bum."

"You had better roll over and draw you knees up under you as if you going to take it Doggie style, I will examine your posterior and make sure they haven't caused damage there.

Emmy, did as the doctor had asked, curling her knees up.

"Oh my, what did he shove inside you, there is significant damage, you are going to bleed a bit when you defecate."

June leaned in to see what the doctor was upset about, Emmy's rump was perfect: white soft and silky with the smallest of brownish sphincter, except it wasn't it was torn and bruised with black and blue surrounding it. The smell of sex was strong, mixed with the smell of what June would call bum juices, that smell of anus sweat you have when you are hot and been in your knickers all day. The smell was strong enough for her to move back to avoid breathing it. How did the doctor put up with it?

"Does it hurt to touch?" said the doctor.

"Yes, it's very saw, feels like I want a poo all the time and you're right I see blood. I don't know how you girls handle it, and what about boys they don't seem to worry too much." Said Emmy.

"Yes, well, I hope that experience doesn't ruin you experimenting with anal sex. It can be satisfying if it is done properly, this mean slowly conditioning the rectum to accept a foreign object and ensuring it is well lubricated at all times."

"What about your vagina did anyone ejaculate in your vagina?"

"Yes, I think one maybe two of the boys unloaded in me, I was soaking, I cleaned it up."

"Ah, I see there is some residue here."

The doctor moved a way to get something from the bench her bag was sitting on.

"I'm going to give you levonorgestrel, it's the morning-after pill, and something to soften your stools. It will take time to heal the bottom, but we should be rid of any nasty problems in your womb quickly." said Dr. Adana.

"What happens if I'm already pregnant?"

"You think you are?" June butted in, her question almost personal. Her interested stirred her own thoughts about her current situation.

Emmy turned to face June. She looked sheepish in her response. Clearly, she thought that this might be the case.

"I don't know June, I'm two weeks overdue."

"Well, that's awkward, you say two weeks, is that a full fourteen days or approximately two weeks?" Said Dr. Adana.

"Maybe more." Emmy screwed up her face and hunched her shoulders, trying to diminish herself.

"Okay then, let's see if you are pregnant first. I'll need a pee sample and then we can do an HCG test."

Dr. Adana fished a specimen container out of her big black bag of medical things and gave it to Emmy.

"Give me a sample and send in Dennis." The doctor said.

"Your not going to tell him are you?" Pleaded Emmy.

"No, I need to check him after his ordeal, your not the only one who had an encounter with an unwanted dick." Replied the doctor.

The examination of Dennis was straightforward, the penetration obvious but difficult to find any evidence that might say who. He disappeared out of the room as Emmy came back with her sample bottle. Taking the sample from Emmy, the doctor moved to the bench and started working with her back to the two other ladies in the room.

"How come you had unprotected sex then?" The doctor asked.

"Just happened, Dennis thought I was on the pill as all the girls up here are, and I didn't think."

"Well, the good news is you are not currently pregnant, your lack of a period could be through stress. I know you and Dennis had a rough patch. I will give you Levonorgestrel to make sure it stays that way and I will prescribe you the pill."

The doctor wrote the script on her smart phone. " I will send you the script which chemist do you want it sent to, I assume the one here in Burntwood."

"No please not here, my Mum will find out, that's why I'm not on the pill." Emmy panicked.

June moved in close, hugging Emmy. While rubbing her back, Emmy was shivering she was clearly in a highly stressed. It seemed so silly over such a small thing, after all. They knew both her mother and her father had regular extramarital relationships.

"Okay, look, I can give a month's supply of the pill and I will send the script to my chemist and bring it to you when I come. But tell your mother, she will understand, believe me."

"Thank you, doctor."

Dr. Adana gave Emmy instructions on what to take when, while Emmy put her overalls back on, the doctor told her again she must report the rape in the morning, she and June would accompany her to the police station to do it if she wanted.

She found Dennis sitting outside she put her arm around Dennis and cried.

"What's the matter babe, its all over." He comforted.

"No, it's not, it's just starting, they want me, us to report the rape, do you know what shit that will do in town? I just can't do it."

"Emmy, we can't let them get away with it, let me see if we can do something else, I have an idea I need to talk to June, Dave and Felicity about it."

Emmy gave Dennis a big hug. "Would you, can you tell the Dr. and June to back off as well?"

"My pleasure let's see what we can do to sort this out without involving Police and courts." Dennis said. "I think I have some ideas."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dennis had promised Emmy he would come up with a punishment suitable for the perpetrators of the horrific rape she had suffered at the hands of the local ruffians. She desperately didn't want it to go to the police, but she didn't want them to get away with it. They were sitting in the pergola near the BBQ's it was early morning after they had been inspected by Dr Adana Igala for any physical damage and from Emmy's point of view from the prospect of her being pregnant. The doctor was pressing for her to go to the police and had prepared an official rape kit for them, she also wants Emmy to talk to her parents, which Emmy was absolutely against.

"Denny, what's the plan, what did you come up with that would replace going to the cops but would punish those fucks who raped me?" Emmy's voice still angry, she nursed her early morning coffee. "I am scared witless that I will end up in the middle of a town break down with people taking sides in all directions, it will ruin my parents' position in this town, and all our lives."

"Emmy I do have a plan, I really need to talk to the Doctor, June and Dave and see what they think. You know that scheme that Felicity has for young offenders it's kinda like that." Said Dennis.

Felicity was the town mayor and had organised a program with the police that young offenders would be conscripted into working for the council and community at no pay, so they repay any debt they had to society. No court cases, and the parents and teenager had to agree. It was offered once not multiple times.

"But that would involve the police, I don't want to do that, you know that, leave them out of this."

"Babe my plan will leave the police out of this, come with me and we will find Dave and June and I will explain."

"The plan must involve pain and humiliation, but most of all they have to remember it for life." Emmy said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dennis had promised Emmy he would come up with a punishment suitable for the perpetrators of the horrific rape she had suffered at the hands of the local ruffians. She desperately didn't want it to go to the police, but she didn't want them to get away with it. They were sitting in the pergola near the BBQ's it was early morning after they had been inspected by Dr Adana Igala for any physical damage and from Emmy's point of view from the prospect of her being pregnant. The doctor was pressing for her to go to the police and had prepared an official rape kit for them, she also wants Emmy to talk to her parents, which Emmy was absolutely against.

"Denny, what's the plan, what did you come up with that would replace going to the cops but would punish those fucks who raped me?" Emmy's voice still angry, she nursed her early morning coffee. "I am scared witless that I will end up in the middle of a town break down with people taking sides in all directions, it will ruin my parents' position in this town, and all our lives."

"Emmy I do have a plan, I really need to talk to the Doctor, June and Dave and see what they think. You know that scheme that Felicity has for young offenders it's kinda like that." Said Dennis.

Felicity was the town mayor and had organised a program with the police that young offenders would be conscripted into working for the council and community at no pay, so they repay any debt they had to society. No court cases, and the parents and teenager had to agree. It was offered once not multiple times.

"But that would involve the police, I don't want to do that, you know that, leave them out of this."

"Babe my plan will leave the police out of this, come with me and we will find Dave and June and I will explain."

"The plan must involve pain and humiliation, but most of all they have to remember it for life." Emmy said.