Adult Farm Ch. 23 - Amy Tells All

Story Info
Amy the town bike, takes male virgins helps find Boswell.
2.2k words
3.67
2.8k
2
0

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

_________________________________________________________________

Thunder cracked, the sky lighten with a flash, Dennis sat under the cover of the BBQ pergola, hot coffee in his hand to the rhythm of slow solid drops splashing on the tin roof. An acrid stink from rain laden air came from the still smouldering building. Volunteer fire fights had doused last nights flames, they explained it could flare up again and to call immediately if it did however it was unlikely to.

His Google mobile played the "Green Rays", a really stupid telephone ring he thought. Who the hell would this be, he toyed with not taking it, but then again the police were being more helpful and he didn't want to piss them off. He answered the call to a female he would least expect to have call him. He didn't even understand why she had his number she wasn't the sort of girl he would hang with, he only knew her by reputation. He pressed the green telephone symbol to take the call from Amy Jordan,.

Amy; known locally as the bike, everybody rode her. She indulged in sex with pretty much every boy in town and many of the girls. She oozed sex, everything about was about sex, if there was a boy wanting to lose his virginity then Amy was your girl. Attractive as she was, Dennis was one of the few boys who had never been with her. Emmy had been the first girl he meet in town and he only knew about Amy by reputation. Emmy and Amy had a girl on girl friction. Emmy a very modest and chased unsure of her own allure now very proud of her boy Dennis and Amy perhaps jealous she missed initiating Dennis into her world in this town. The girls were opposites, Amy wanted to experience Dennis and his legendary large dick, and Emmy desperately need his help and support, as she learnt how to be a woman.

Dennis answered.

"Have you seen Chase, Denny? The last I heard he was going up to the farm to do the pool and spar yesterday, I haven't seen him since, I was just wondering if he was like with any of those bitches up there?"

"The names Dennis, I certainly have seen him, he was taken to hospital, he was in a comma last I heard."

"What the fuck, like why?" Dennis could hear the panic in her voice.

"The cunt burnt down the farm house, he's fucking ruined everything and Dave is now helping the police, it's a complete fuck up because of your dip shit Chase bloody Defoe."

"What the fuck can't be? Like."

"Dave caught Chase red-handed pouring petrol through the house. He knocked him out and then dragged the arsehole out the building and saved his life."

Dennis had no filter. After he accused Chase of torching the place, he implicated Constable Boswell in the whole situation. He told her that her mates had raped Emmy, assaulting him at the same time. He suggested that a lot of her friends were in deep trouble and would most likely see jail time.

Amy broke down in tears, hearing what happened.

"I never imagined that this could be happening, when Denton went over his plan it sound like a lot of fun just stirring up the stuffy bitch and you her smart arse boy friend. What you told me wasn't the way he explained it. You sure that bitch isn't making all sound worse than it was, over playing it a bit."

"I was there it wasn't play acting, she wasn't acting it was violent gang rape, who knew what your mates would have done with her if I hadn't turned up."

"But you was kidding when you said it was nearly fatal, it sounded fun and exciting when he explained it to me. I was there when he briefed the boys about detaining Emmy. Denton told me him and Chase were going up to the farm to look for some evidence. But I had thought it quite exciting and felt like I was a part of a genuine policing effort. It didn't occur to me that for Denton this was anything personal."

"Of course it was fucking personal, he raped June when we was in town, we have the evidence of it. That's what he was after. I think he thought the best way to close it all down was to burn the house with its evidence in it down." Dennis now shook with anger as he recalled yesterday's events.

"You should be telling this to the police, that police friend of yours is a menace and if Chase doesn't make it a murderer."

"I can't do that, we he's my bloke I can't dob him in, and anyway me dad would kill me if he knew I was mixed up with all this."

"Well, you are mixed up in it, at least talk to Dave about it, he must hear it from you."

"But I rang you, you can tell him."

"No! Speak to him, tell him the truth about what happened, Dave's right here."

The sky had drawn darker, the temperature dropped as the threat of a heavy storm signalled by the now continuous heavy drops of rain.

Dave stood with a hot instant coffee, best they could do without the house kitchen. He was sitting at a picnic table under the pergola, June beside him. Katrina had received a call earlier and rapidly dressed to follow up something about the hospital. Dave could hear the conversation close by, he could only half hear what was happening, but he gathered that whoever it was at the end of that phone knew a lot more about the two incidents and that he should get to speak to them as soon as he could. Dennis handed Dave the phone, and Amy poured out her story all over again. It became clear Boswell instigated this whole mess. The bastard was up to his neck in it ,the planning and organising of both events were orchestrated by this one man. Dave told Amy and to get herself to the farm as quickly as she could she protested as she would feel vulnerable, they needed to gather as much information as they could before going to the police.

As they were putting the team together, Dave's phone rang. Dennis watched as his face turned grey as he listened to the caller. He stared at his phone as he dismissed the call, the conversation over, he faced the gathering group to debrief them. Last night after Katrina Blake's overnight he believed they were in the clear, but now he wasn't so sure.

"That was Katrina, the lady Detective who was here last night going through the security tapes. She's just told me that Chase has backed up Boswell's story. He also told me they found the lady cops car at the hospital with the owner in the boot. She is alive but barely, it possible she won't live. She wouldn't say who had done this, as they weren't hundred percent sure, I'm still on the suspect list for the Chase thing but, Denton Boswell is now also in the frame for both the fire and the lady in the trunk. They cannot find him. Let's wait and talk to Amy and see if she has any ideas."

Bright sunlight created small pools of blue in the deep grey sky as the threat of storm eased. A pink Volkswagen Beetle drew up the driveway and stopped close to the BBQ area.

"What a bleeding mess, there's no bleeding house left." Amy open the door to her door, she was dressed in a pink crop top that barely covered her breasts, and was wearing a pink skirt more of a belt than a skirt, and pink spangled flip flops.

Dave walked towards her. "This is the mess your fucking Chas made when he set the place fucking alight."

Amy gently closed the car door. "I'm so sorry, I never thought it would come to this, I don't know what I was thinking, everything is a ruin, all your clothes, your furniture, your tech all gone, what you gonna do now."

June stepped in. "Knock it down, collect the insurance and build a bigger and better one. People won't stop us being what we want to be you know."

Amy, moved her hand over her mouth, and held her nose. "How will you live with the stink, I mean it pongs and all like? I'm so sorry."

June held her hand out to shake. "I'm June, you must be Amy. Dave says you know something about all of this and perhaps know something about where that arse hole Denton Boswell might be hiding?"

Amy hung her head. "I thought Denton was a nice guy, I didn't think he would do like this like."

"Well, he isn't a nice guy, he is a rapist and a bully and doesn't deserve to wear a police uniform. We have to stop him before he hurts someone else. Are you going to help us Amy, you know Chas was our pool guy, and we paid him to gardening, us girls loved him, and now this. We always thought Chas might bring you up to enjoy the spa and pool. Now that lover of yours nearly caused his death."

Still upset at the events that seemed to have sprung from her own personal involvement with Denton Boswell, Amy was sad and angry in equal amounts. She liked him a lot; he acted as a gentleman and he was a fierce lover. She enjoyed submitting to his strong touch; she liked how gentle he was when they had finished. Such warm moments, such tender moments, believing he would set a house on fire, or have Emmy raped, or even commit rape himself didn't seem possible to her.

"There is a barn-like house on a hill just out of town, its owned by a lady who works in the city during the week and comes here only in the weekends. My dad keeps a key for her at the pub in case she needs tradies and alike through, and I do a bit of cleaning there for pocket money. It's a beautiful house I always imagined living in it. Denton and I would go there to meet and have some 'our time' together."

"So that's a place he could hide, I suspect." Dave replied to Amy.

"Yes, nobody really knows about it. It's been my secret hideaway during the week. I hope he doesn't mess it up I shouldn't be using it."

"Lets go, Amy, you should go to Denton's residence and see if he turns up."

Amy looked uncomfortable at this suggestion. She didn't want to stay behind, and Dave could see her discomfort."

Dave planned to take the two quad bikes and include Colin and Jarryd, so they had some man power if the guys in the gang rape turned up anywhere. They were only interested in finding out where Denton Boswell was once they found him they would call the police. They knew he wasn't at home, Katrina had confirmed that.

As a lawyer, Jarryd felt the need to stay as impartial as possible. He offered a solution that would help them both. "I don't want to be part of anything you do, at that place I have a reputation to maintain, why don't I stay in town, talk to the police and keep an eye on the Boswell place?"

"Good plan, I'll take Amy with me and Colin and Dennis can go on the other bike."

The boys no longer had firearms they were lost in the fire, they felt a bit light handed if they ran into Denton Boswell, but that is a risk they had to take. Dave counted on the element of surprise, the rouge police officer would not be expecting them.

They had not formulated a plan, they didn't even know if Constable Denton Boswell would be at this place, but they had to look. If they believed Amy, and Dave was inclined to, this little love nest of Denton and Amy would be unknown to the police. Dave still didn't feel he could trust them too much Katrina was fine, but the others didn't appear sold on having a rogue colleague in their number. Dave would inform Jarryd if they found the Constable, the lawyer could talk to the police. The strategy seemed logical, and would keep them from getting any deeper with whatever Constable Boswell was up to. Well, that was Dave's hope, although so far Constable Boswell had resisted all attempts to bring him to heal for his actions.