All Comments on 'Adult Generation Gap'

by LckYallOvr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Eh

This has potential, but the dialogue is crap ("Gee, son") and the formatting makes it hard to follow who is saying what.

There are also some inconsistencies: Jerry isn't Paul's wife's son, as he's referred, but her son-in-law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mixed

Your mind is mixed up. Set out your story first so at least YOU know who's who.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great start!

heyLckYallOvr.

Great start to the story. please continue it. personally, i would like to see the son Matt get in on the action and grow some balls, and maybe show his mom a thing or two.

Kneese25Kneese25over 15 years ago
Welcome.

Hey, good story so far; it's different, which is good. Along with the anonymous comment, I would like to see Matt eventually get in the swing of things, of course with his mom and sister. Maybe you could have the whole party degenerate to the point where everyone is doing everyone. Whatever you decide, please keep on writing.

Kneese25

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Different

This story is so different and natural in speech that it could be a movie . His sister should offer him her pussy but not his Mom . Keep it natural and you'll do fine .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
continue...and reveal phil's "bi desires"...

continue this story..but do what others seem to omit..and turn-on women like myself with some really hot bi family action among the guys...especially dad/son- matt/phil.... with mom as part of it...and since you have alluded to phil's interest and arousal in jerry's junk...tell us more..

this could be a really hot post...if it doesn't omit what 99% seem to do...and really disappoint women and "real' bi couples...which this group obviously has...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep going l.......... let's have an ORGY !!

You just got to keep this going.... let's have an ORGY !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please!

I would love to see what happens, and more importantly.... How can I get neighbors like them???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous