Adult Nursery Rhymes Ch. 03

Story Info
The re-telling of Mary Had a Little Lamb in narrator form.
2.6k words
4.33
2.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you would like to finish up with dinner and move back into the auditorium, we will continue our adult nursery rhymes. Feel free to bring a slice in with you, and the toys have been cleaned and sanitised for your continued pleasure, by all means grab something to enjoy the next story with.

All right, can we dim the lights once more and settle in for an alternative version of Mary and her "little lamb".

+++

Mary grew up in a small country town on her parent's farm. The isolation of the property made it difficult for Mary to make friends with other children, so she spent her days walking in the fields with the various livestock her parents bred. It was during one of her long walks that she heard the bleep of distress coming from the dam. Upon approach she found the lonely lamb stuck on the edge in the mud, no parent to be found. Grasping the animal under the shoulders she heaved the sad little beast out of the mud and onto the stable surface of the grassland surrounds.

The lamb shook his body, removing the excess mud, before staring up at his rescuer. Mary knew the fate of the creature, but fell in love nonetheless. Upon return to the farmhouse she pleaded with father to keep the lamb safe, as her only friend, which he complied. The lamb became Mary's best friend and confidante. It followed her everywhere around the farm.

Unfortunately, hard times landed on the family and Mary was forced to give up her beloved pet, but Mary never forgot the cold nights where his fleece would keep her warm as he curled up beside her on her bed.

+++

In her early twenties Mary had the opportunity to go to the local college and explore the world outside her little farm. She nervously stepped off the bus at the shared accommodation a short walk from the campus grounds. A tall elderly lady escorted her to her room and left her settle in. Mary surveyed the large room that was almost the size of her whole house. The walls were a soft green that reminded her of the rolling hills of home. Against the right wall was a large wooden writing desk with various stationary supplies. A couch big enough to be a bed filled the rest of the wall.

Directly to her left she found a large double bed with a flowering quilt and sheets perfectly made up waiting for her to dive into. A double bay window completed the room, which overlooked the street below. From here she could almost see the college campus. Students were bustling along the street rushing to classes or their accommodations. A single door next to the bed led to her private bathroom complete with indoor toilet and shower facilities. Mary felt like a princess in the opulent surroundings.

Her first night at the accommodation was rough. It was the first night she had every spent away from the farm and, though the lodgings were extravagant, Mary longed for home. For the first time in many years, she missed her beloved lamb.

+++

A year went by with Mary sliding into the college life of study and classes. She did not socialise much as she really didn't know how. She didn't attend parties or go out with the class for drinks. Her life consisted of college and the large room she now called home. It was on the path between the two that she met Liam. Dressed as a bear, Liam was slightly inebriated when he tripped over a loose paw and fell at her feet. Now, Mary's was a little shocked, to say the least, but she was also kind and picked up the poor bear, holding him upright as he stumbled to find his feet.

His appearance amused her and she began the conversation that would change her very existence in this mundane world of hers. The two met up for coffees and drinks almost every night, exchanging stories of their lives and their futures. Mary explained how she had been raised on a farm with only her lamb as a friend, and Liam explained how he loved cosplay and dressing up for the pleasure of others.

Now, considering her upbringing, I don't think Mary actually caught on to what Liam was hinting at.. at least not right away, not until their first night together.

It was a cool night, reminiscent of the nights on the farm. I fresh breeze wafted through Mary's open dorm window causing her nipples to harden under her blouse, something Liam noticed instantly. He moved next to her on the bed and placed his strong arms around her, nestling her in his warmth. Her head rested on his shoulder as her hands fell to his thigh.

She was nervous for the first time, but Liam eased her into it. He spoke of twinkling stars, fresh green grass, the orange glow of a fire out on the plains. As he painted her the comforting picture, he guided her hand into his trousers. Mary felt the soft fleece surrounding his throbbing rod. The texture reminded her of her beloved pet and she instantly relaxed.

Feeling her muscles loosen, Liam moved her hand to his hard cock. He wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began the slow stroke that would sustain his excitement for what was to cum.

Mary felt the throbbing muscle in her hand and gently stroked as directed. She could heart his heartbeat quicken as her cool hands caressed his tight skin. A tingle began in her groin and stomach, a feeling she had not felt before, but she trusted Liam to be kind with her body.

Liam lifted her chin to meet his gaze and brushed his lips against hers causing her to shiver. He smiled before capturing her lips with his and driving in to taste her. Mary willingly parted her lips and welcomed his warm tongue to caress hers. As he distracted her with their first real, deep kiss, Liam slid his hand into Mary's panties, gliding a single finger over the soaked lips within.

Mary caught her breath feeling her body respond to the investigating finger. She unconsciously parted her legs and tightened her grip on Liam's cock. Liam needed no further invitation and delved between her full lips. He was surprised and incredibly turned on by her arousal. He dropped to the floor, kneeling between her legs and almost tearing her panties as he exposed her wet pussy for him to admire.

Now Mary was a farm girl with limited social exposure so the "norms" of feminine hygiene in the groin region was lost on her. Her fleece matched his own and her moaned with pleasure. Mary, as nervous as she was to have someone observe her nether regions, could have sworn she heard Liam "baaa" at the sight of her unshaven mound. The sound made her pussy twitch and excrete more excitement.

Liam leaned in, his face so close she could feel his breath on her moist lips. Placing his hands on her thighs he pushed her legs further apart and tasted her for the first time. His tongue glided the length of her slit before pushing in further to press against her clit.

Mary nearly came at the first touch of his tongue on her swollen lips, when the tip touched her clit her body immediately convulsed with her first ever orgasm. Liam held her down, sucking her clit into his mouth, prolonging the orgasm as long as he could. He felt Mary's fingers grabbing clumps of his hair as she tried to wriggle away from the onslaught of electricity flooding her body. He held fast, releasing her nub only when she arched her back, grabbing a pillow to stifle her scream.

Liam remained at her feet waiting for her to recover. Mary eventually rose to one elbow, looking at his smiling face, her juices glistening around his lips in the lamp light. Her panting still present she attempted to return the favour and felt instant electricity as Liam slid a finger into her pussy. She lay back on the bed, her body shaking as the digit flicked inside her. Liam "groaned" again and buried his face back into her pussy.

His tongue followed his finger into her moist opening, tasting her from the source. He loved to fuck a pussy this way, and her innocence to his playful ministrations turned him on even more. Mary could feel the wave of her second orgasm rising in her feet and traveling over her body. Her hands held his head in place as she bore her hips done on his fingers.

Liam moved back to her clit, sucking the bud hard as he drove a second finger into her tight pussy. He felt her grind on his digits and pumped them into her snug entrance, mimicking the action his cock would soon perform. Once again Mary's body trembled with the intensity of the pleasure spreading through her body. As she held the pillow over her mouth Liam straightened, dropped his trousers and drove his throbbing cock into her spasming pussy.

Mary screamed into the pillow as she felt her pussy stretch around Liam's turgent muscle. Pleasure and pain mixed together as he rode her orgasm into her depths. He buried the length of his cock into her warm opening and waited for her orgasm to subside. The pillow slowly dropped from her face and she locked eyes with him. Her face was flushed as she nervously smiled at him.

Mary moved her hands to his strong arms as he pulled on her hips and began the slow deep stroke that would eventually bring him to satisfaction. Mary felt full and stretched, yet empty with each outward stroke. She unconsciously tugged on his hands each time he pulled the length of his shaft from her warm pussy. He hovered at her entrance, listening to her whimpering, before bucking his hips and driving his cock into her depths, spreading her open again.

Mary could feel the third orgasm rising, but this time she felt it deep within her groin. This would be her first penetration orgasm and the pressure began to build the pit of her stomach. She squeezed the cock swelling inside her pussy and wrapped her legs around Liam, pulling him to her. He knew she was close to exploding and deftly withdrew, flipped her onto her hands and knees and plunged hard into her dripping snatch.

The feel of his hard cock slamming into her pussy was all she needed. At that angle he pressed into the walls of her cunt forcing her third orgasm from her sweaty body. With one last, pounding thrust Liam exploded inside her. His head fell back, a "baaa" escaping his lips. The sound made Mary's pussy tingle and gush over his spasming cock.

They both collapsed on the bed panting. Mary was definitely surprised, and probably a little disturbed that Liam's sound effects turned her on so much, but that was a though for another night, tonight she curled up with her first and fell asleep in his arms, his soft, grey fleece resting against her leg.

+++

You can probably guess how the next few months went. Liam spent much of his time at Mary's and following her around in general. There were times when the "lamb" costume would be presented and the sex would be amazing. Liam knew exactly how to make her body shake and he relished in causing her to orgasm every day.

So...

Mary had a handsome lamb,

Whose fleece was soft & grey,

He made her cum both day & night

And loved to watch her play.

But that isn't the end of the story, Mary become quite confident with her newfound sexuality and her pet lamb and wanted to share him with her growing circle of friends at college. They had discussed how this would play out and Liam was eager, though wanted the anonymity to remain. Donning the lamb outfit that covered his head with a mask, the handsome lamb followed Mary to college one day, which was against the rules but which the lecturers let slide as they too were invited to the fun.

Liam was led into the lecture theatre and tied to a chair in the front row. Throughout the day various college students visited the handsome lamb to experience the release Mary felt every day and night. Sitting in the chair in front of him they would spread their legs and eagerly accept the expertise of his tongue. Liam enjoyed the taste of different women, lapping at the dripping cunts before him. Suckling on their clits and pumping his fingers into their awaiting pussy, he made each cum with a screaming orgasm.

Mary stood by, watching her handsome lamb pleasuring her friends and any other student or lecturer that entered the theatre. All the while Mary slowly stroked Liam's cock as he had taught her to do the first time they truly enjoyed each other. She edged him all day, looking forward to the release she would encounter back at her dorm room that night.

As you can see...

Mary had a handsome lamb,

Whose fleece was soft & grey,

He made her cum both day & night

And loved to watch her play.

He followed her to school one day,

Which was against the rules,

It made the students laugh & play

To fuck a lamb at school.

Now... despite all the pussy eaten, Liam did not allow anyone to touch him, nor did his cock explore any warm pussy presented. The women tried to ride his throbbing cock and give him the release but he would not have it.

"Why does the lamb love Mary so?"

The students did begin

"She makes him cum with every touch"

The teacher said with a grin.

+++

Needless to say, the fucking Mary received when she got Liam home was intense.

The door had barely opened before Liam pushed Mary onto the bed. He lifted her skirt and ripped off her panties. The sweet scent of her arousal confirmed her willingness for what was about to occur. Holding her hips, Liam slammed his cock into her waiting pussy, grunting as he pushed deep into her and spread her opening wide.

Mary pushed back on the plunging rod, taking him as deep as she could. His heavy balls bounced on her clit making her body shiver with each thrust. Liam pounded her body hard, pulling her hips back as he thrust forward. His knob punched the walls of her cunt as he explored her depths with force. Fingers dug into her hips as his balls tightened and his stomach clenched at the pending release.

Mary felt his orgasm rising and, using all her strength, pulled from his grip and dropped her hips slightly. Liam's eyes were closed, he did not notice the angle change till his cock met resistance then a tighter canal. The increased pressure sent him over the edge as his eyes widened at the sight of his convulsing rod in Mary's arse.

Mary braced for the pain to come and exploded with her own orgasm mixed with pleasure and pain once again. The feel of Liam's cock stretching her arse was exquisite and added a new dimension to their relationship. Liam pumped his mountainous load into the depths of her twitching arse, his fingers reaching around to flick Mary's clit, prolonging her orgasm as he had done their first time.

As their bodies emptied of their juices they collapsed on the bed once again, Liam's cock still embedded in Mary's accommodating arse.

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers