Introduction to The Lifestyle

Story Info
My introduction to sex.
896 words
3.86
18.1k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers

Over the course of my writings, I will touch on true events, fictitious events, and true events with a touch of fiction to them. I will usually tell you beforehand whether it is true or not, but occasionally I will not. This first story is one of those that I will let your imagination decide whether it's true or not.

My name is Tom. I'm over 50 years old, but will not say how much "over" I am. I've only been married once and we are still together. I'm of average build, but heavier than I want to be. I have a 5-1/2" long dick (the word cock is reserved for those over 7") average thickness. I love the smell & taste of pussy and can eat pussy for long periods of time (and enjoy it). I have never had any gay thoughts or contact, and I have never eaten a "creampie" (as far as I know).

My wife is very beautiful with exotic looks. She's around 5'3", average build, with amazing legs, 38DD breasts, and a beautiful pussy. She fucked 3 guys prior to meeting me and has fucked 3 guys since we married (that I know of). She likes to suck cock to completion and swallows occasionally. It took me over 15 years to convince her to fuck another guy, but we'll get into that later.

Like most men I've always been into sex. From a young age, eroticism, voyeurism, and exhibitionism have always been a huge turn on for me. As a youth, I would look forward to the next issue of Penthouse, not only for the explicit pictures, but for the stories. Stories of wife watching were usually my favorite. I would fantasize about having a girlfriend (and eventually a wife) who would be exposed to others (in some form of undress) and even engage in some sort of sexual activity with another man!

As a youngster, we lived near a strip club/adult bookstore. One day, I was walking down the alley behind the place and noticed that a back door was open. Upon further investigation, I found that the door was the back dressing room door, covered with a sheer covering. I decided to check it out and was pleasantly surprised to see women in various state of undress! I also found various pages from adult magazines on the ground in that alley. Needless to say, I had plenty of jackoff thoughts that evening.

When I was around 12 (and my siblings were all older) we would engage in some form of exposure and/or touching of each other. My sisters all had large breasts, so seeing, touching, playing with them were always fun! There were also times when our female cousins got involved also. One female cousin had huge breasts that I was allowed to see bare, but never got to touch. I'm not sure if my brothers ever fucked my sisters (or female cousins), but I know there had been some sort of exposure & touching of each other.

There were times when I would sneak into one of my sister's rooms to actually "play" with her. Occasionally, she would allow me to suck on her tits and finger fuck her virgin pussy! I remember one time our older sister whispered to us to stop and for me to go back to my room, before mom caught us! She would play with my dick on occasion and sometimes jacked me off, but never gave me head. I (on the other hand) had gone down on her a few times and enjoyed it immensely! This was my first experience with sexual activity.

As time went on, my sister and I got more sexually active with each other. We would walk to school together and eventually found some bushes along the way where she would let me see and touch her tits & pussy. Eventually, I convinced her to lay down so that I could lift her skirt and play with her pussy. After a month (or so) I would open my pants & pull out my dick. Then I would pull her panties to the side and run my bare dick between her pussy lips, without any penetration. As time wore on, I eventually was able to line my dick up with her opening and penetrate my sisters virgin pussy. It was the first for both of us and it was only a few minutes before I had to pull out and cum in a rag (that I brought).

Even though it was my sister (or maybe because it was sister), the feeling of my dick sliding in & out of her tight pussy was the most incredible feeling that I had ever felt. Shortly after that, she went on the pill (to regulate her periods), so I was able to stay in her for longer and eventually cum in her. Cumming while buried to the hilt felt amazing! Neither of us was fucking anyone else, so there was no concern of disease. We had only fucked around 3 or 4 times before getting caught by a stranger. It was then that we decided that we had to stop, but that guy seeing my sister's bare pussy added to my thrill of exposing my partner to someone else.

We never engaged in any sexual activity with each other again after that.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers