Adult Theater and Glory Hole Slut

Story Info
A fantasy experience in an adult theater.
2.9k words
4.72
26.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fireysx
fireysx
21 Followers

This story is based on a real location and some actual events but overall is a fantasy I would love to experience. I am a bi-male who goes through phases of intense desires for other men, but otherwise, I enjoy women.

Today's work schedule included a meeting a little far away from the office but quite close to an adult theater I have visited before. The store had four large theater rooms with couches and chairs positioned along the walls and in rows. Two theaters featured gay porn while the other two showed straight sex. Even with signs prohibiting sexual encounters in the theater rooms, it still happened. I had sucked off more than one gentleman standing at the end of a couch. On the other side of the store were ten individual video viewing booths, many with customer fabricated glory holes. The facility also featured two rooms for rent that had their own couch, table, and television.

The day started with a quick jerk off and ass play session in the shower, plus a bit of manscaping. This particular day is like most, casual attire that included jeans, a button-down shirt, and nice form fitting boxer briefs but instead of running straight out the door I stopped at my closet to grab my toy bag. This bag had some, what I would consider, standard items including a butt plug, two different size dildos, lube, cock rings along with some panties and thongs I have accumulated over the years.

In any case, I went to the office and eventually to my afternoon meeting. The day was uneventful but I was looking forward to the opportunity to explore the adult store, perhaps suck a guy or two and blow my load as well. After the workday, I had no other obligations or commitments until work the next day so I headed over toward the adult store stopping for a quick bite to eat on the way. Before leaving the restaurant, I stopped to use the bathroom and decided to play with my ass a little. I was already eager to visit the store and let my inhibitions take over but these few minutes of play really started to get me going.

When I got into my truck, I realized my toy bag was lying on the passenger side floorboard and after already turning myself on I reached for it, grabbing my butt plug, favorite panties, and my cock rings. I slipped the items into my jacket pocket and went back into the bathroom of the restaurant. My cock was already semi erect as I took off my jeans and boxer briefs! I carefully inserted my favorite toy into my ass and literally let out a moan. After a few moments of enjoyment, I slipped a cock ring around my cock and balls and a second just around my shaft, rolling it down to the top of my balls. I slipped on my teal green panties and jeans, leaving my button down shirt untucked. I was ready to go!

I arrived at the store about 10 minutes later. The parking lot had eight or ten vehicles in it, which was common for 4:30 in the afternoon. I had only been to this store in the late afternoon a couple of times but I always seemed to have success catching other guys on their way home from work. Once inside I headed into the booth section where two or three people were standing around quietly. The sound of a least one porn video playing broke the silence as you could hear a girl getting pounded. I made my way into a booth that I knew had a glory hole. It was an oddly shaped opening but it was large enough to almost get your head through. I was barely in the booth before an almost erect dick appeared through the hole. I took it in my hand and quickly dropped to my knees to observe it closer. It was about 7" long with a nice smooth head. As I took it into my mouth, I could feel it getting harder and moments later the man started rocking his hips, fucking my mouth. I rubbed my ass through my jeans as I kept in rhythm with the stranger on the other side of the wall. It didn't take long before I was rewarded with a knock on the wall and the feeling of at least four jets of cum splashing off of my throat.

After that nice load of cum, I was ready to visit the theater side of the store. I love the anonymous nature of the booths but there is something about enjoying porn and playing while watching others or being watched that really turns me on! After paying the entry fee to the theater side, I made my way back and into the first theater on the right, sitting down to watch some straight porn while my eyes adjusted to the darkness. After a few minutes, I realized there were more people in this theater than I first noticed including a gentleman to my left sucking another man standing at the end of the couch.

Once my eyes were fully adjusted, I decided to take a walk through each of the theaters to see what was going on. There were a few people in each theater, some enjoying each other and others just watching and waiting. The second gay theater featured a threesome on the video so I decided to sit at the end of a couch in the second row and see what would happen. After a few minutes, a middle-aged man with a goatee came and sat next to me. I had my belt and jeans open by now and he didn't waste any time rubbing my dick through my panties. As he started stroking me, I was able to get my hand down his sweats and feel a smoothly shaved cock and balls.

He asked if he could suck on me and I agreed but noted that I wanted to suck him too. He had a nice warm mouth and was very good at taking my entire dick down his throat, his lips touching my cock rings. As he played with my balls, his fingers worked their way toward my ass where he found my plug still in place. He looked up at me with my dick still in his mouth. I could tell he was happy about his discovery. While he was sucking me, I unbuttoned the bottom few buttons on my shirt and had been stroking his nice smooth cock in his sweats. He sat up and exposed his nice dick to me, ready to be sucked. I could barely believe I didn't cum in his mouth but I am not one to turn down a hard dick that wants to be sucked so we switched positions. He was hard as I first slid down his shaft with my mouth. His cock was literally the perfect size for my mouth and I was really enjoying how much of a cock slut I was becoming today. As I kept sucking him, I shifted my ass and my friend started playing with my butt plug as I sucked him. He slowly pulled it in and out fucking me a little with it, distracting me from my oral duties.

After a few minutes of sucking him and him playing with my ass, I felt my plug slip completely out and he tugged my shoulder up as a couple new people walked through the theater. He whispered in my ear asking if he could possibly replace my plug with something else and I just grinned at him. He had me so turned on and horny that I wanted to feel his cock in my ass. He stroked his cock, keeping it hard as he slipped a condom on that he had brought. At that point I was so turned on; I wasn't going to make him wear one but didn't mind that he was. We were in the darkest corner of the theater. I slid my jeans and panties midway down my thighs and quietly lifted myself up, holding onto the couch in front of me as he slid over under me. I lowered myself down sitting on his thighs as he continued to stroke his very erect cock. Adding some spit to my ass and then his cock. He motioned me back. I obliged and felt his rock hard dick begin to split me open. His dick was definitely bigger than my plug but it felt amazing.

I rocked up and down on his dick trying not to draw too much attention to the activity we were performing. After a few minutes of fucking, he pulled me down and held me on his lap. He told me he was going to cum if I let him keep fucking me and I replied with a smile and a whisper, "Fuck your little cum slut."

I lifted myself off of him slightly, holding onto the couch in front of me again. He had the freedom to thrust at his pace and depth, I was enjoying every second. It only took another minute or so before he started grunting and a few hard thrusts slamming into my welcoming body. He pulled me back onto him as he continued to cum into my ass. As I pulled off of him and stood up, he pushed my butt plug back inside me as I pulled up my panties. I sat down next to him as he started taking off the condom. I leaned over and helped remove it, quickly slipping my mouth over his now softening dick to clean up his cum.

Now, I like cum and I love when a man shoots his load in my mouth but I had never, before that day, sucked an entire load from a condom. Let me tell you, I will never waste a condom load again! There is something about making a guy cum that drives me crazy and absolutely turns me one beyond belief.

As my new friend said thank you and went on his way, I pulled up my jeans and wondered what I should do next. That experience was amazing and I was not ready to leave, nor had I cum yet.

As I began to gain my composure after feeling amazing with a dick deep inside my ass, I was hornier than ever. My walls were down and I was ready to take on anyone who wanted me in the middle of the theater. Realizing I was reaching even the limit of my comfort zone, I decided to return to the booth side to just chill and perhaps suck another cock or two. As I was leaving the theater rooms, I passed the two private rooms that the store had, noticing one room had the sign identifying it as vacant. I decided to ask the person at the counter how much it was to rent and was surprised that is was only $20 for 90 minutes. I figured I would eventually work up the courage to rent a room but decided to visit the booths again first.

Moments after entering a booth, I heard the door close on the other side of the wall. This was a different booth than earlier and the hole was much bigger than the last. The gentleman signaled that he wanted to suck on me so I decided to accept his request, lifting my shirt so he could undo my pants to find my panties and semi erect dick. He seemed surprised by the panties but wasted no time sucking on me as I hardened in his mouth. I was still turned on from being fucked and knew it wouldn't take much to cum. As he kept sucking he found the plug in my ass, moving and pushing it in rhythm with his mouth. Only a few moments of that sent me over the edge and he graciously drained my balls swallowing every drop.

Taken back by the speed at which he made me cum, I pulled my pants up and considered my next move. In normal circumstances I would have likely left after being satisfied and having satisfied some others but tonight was different. I was totally prepared to continue being a slut and still wanted to satisfy more men. As I passed back through the lobby towards the theaters, I decided to go all out, renting the private room. Being handed a key on a wooden baton, I made my way to the room to see what it offered.

To my surprise there was a small couch, a coffee table, and a TV. Similar to the booths, there was a small control panel that allowed me to cycle through the videos available. After a few clicks I came upon a bi-sexual group sex scene that caught my eye. Ready to see what would happen next, I decided to remove my pants, keeping only my button down and panties on. After tucking my clothes under the couch, I cracked the door and kneeled by the coffee table to see if anyone wanted to come in.

Within a minute or two a young, late 30s Latino gentleman nudged the door open. I waved him in and he quickly shut and locked the door behind him. As he turned around, he was already undoing his belt and jeans. I knew immediately that he wanted to let me suck him so I helped him pull his pants and boxers down exposing a semi erect but quickly hardened shaved cock. As I began to work his shaft with my hands, he pulled my head down and pushed his dick into my accepting mouth. As he began to literally fuck my throat, my body was tingling with delight. I unbuttoned my shirt exposing my bare chest and panties. My Latino friend rewarded my efforts with warm jets of cum splashing off my throat, pulling out and leaving his last jet across my cheek.

As he pulled his pants up and then opened the door to leave, I knelt there savoring the taste of cum. Literally as he walked out another, older gentleman came in. He reached down and motioned me to stand up. Being in a submissive mood, I did as requested and felt his hands playing with my dick and panties as he kissed my neck. Grabbing my ass, he worked his fingers toward my plugged hole. I helped remove my plug as he jerked me around kneeling behind me. His tongue and mouth were warm and wet as he began flicking my hole, sending tingles throughout my body. He continued to lick and finger my ass as I pushed back onto his face. He pulled me down to my knees, bending me over the coffee table. I knew what was about to happen and I couldn't hardly wait.

As his dick entered me, I let out a moan and tried to focus my attention on the fuck session on the TV. His dick was a nice size but with each thrust he definitely hit my p-spot and it felt great. He added spit to his dick and keep thrusting in and out. As he kept fucking me, another man, about the same age placed his dick in front of me asking for my mouth. It was at that moment that I realized the door was cracked but I didn't care. It actually turned me on! As I began to suck my new friend, the pleasure of satisfying two men at once felt amazing. With a rock hard dick now in my mouth, I felt the first gentleman tighten up and grunt as I felt him pulsing, cumming inside me. Seconds pass as I feel him remove himself from inside me and to my surprise; he is replaced with a larger dick which was attached to a middle-aged black man. Soon, the man I am sucking pulls away and actually shoots his load all over my face and chest.

I slip my shirt off now as I am naked and being watched by several guys. I ask them to close the door as I don't want to attract too much attention. They agree and one guy locks the door then walks around to ask for my mouth. As my black friend begins to cum, he pulls out and shoots on my hole and balls. The cum splashing off my body was turning me on even more and I rolled over laying back onto the coffee table. 5 men now stand and kneel around me, all with their dicks out and stroking. I felt like a porn star as I reached to jerk and suck everyone. I pulled my legs up and one man was happy to slip his dick in my thirsty hole. As each of them began to cum, I tried to catch or taste what I could but all in all, I loved it all.

The best part of the whole experience was that as I was being covered in cum and fucked simultaneously, I had the most intense prostate orgasm I have ever had! As each man finished, they quietly left closing the door behind them. After what ended up being about an hour, my last fuck buddy left, leaving me alone in the room... happy, cum filled, and covered. I reflected for a few minutes as I decided to get dressed, hardly cleaning any cum from me. Once dressed, I chose to leave, returning the key and retreating to my car. After the best fuck session of my life, I could hardly wait to get home, shower and jerk off again.

fireysx
fireysx
21 Followers