All Comments on 'Adult Theater and Glory Hole Slut'

by fireysx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Nice story, when I was 18 I started to hang out at the bookstores to get sucked thru the glory holes. After a few months I started sucking cock myself Then few months later just after I turned 19 my chief in charge of supply (I was in the Navy at that time in my life) told me to get a hair cut on Friday afternoon. Went into town and to a barber I knew of. While he cut my hair he seduced me and took my anal cherry. Then I started To go to the adult theaters and played around sucking and getting sucked and on occasions getting fucked.

pawneejoepawneejoeover 1 year ago

My god I have never read such a fantastic story you lucky sob. I have dreamed of that for a long time.

petey377petey377over 1 year ago

hot story wish places like that still existed!!!!

MilkyHartMilkyHartover 1 year ago

Very well done. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. Each sentence my cock got bigger and harder as I imagined all that cum shooting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminded me of a day long ago at the Follies.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story reminded me of my first visit to an adult theater. I was only 19 and naive and no idea what to expect. It was early in the day and theater was pretty quiet. I sat in the back row and watched as two guys suck each others cocks. I started to touch my cock. Then an older guy sat next to me. He took out his cock and started playing with it. I was amazed at the size and couldn’t stop staring. He asked me if a wanted to touch it. I reached over and started to stroke it. I had never seen a cock that big. He then pushed my head down and told me to suck it. I was afraid but couldn’t resist. He had me put his balls in my mouth and lick and suck them. He then put his cock in my mouth. At first it almost gagged me but after a while I got into a rhythm and it felt so good. He fucked my face for about 10 minutes before pulling out and coming in my face. He made me suck and lick him clean. It was the first of many cocks I have sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

this story was very hot and made my cock hard and my anus throb for cock and cum mmm. it brought back memories of my many glory hole escapades mmmm ,i loved suckinr off as many cocks as i could in one visit then return another day .i used to suck off 7 or 8 cocks in a row and sometimes i got lucky and got fucked in the ss as well.turned me into a bonified cum slut mmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous