Adult Theater Fun

Story Info
Finally got to eat some pussy in the adult theater.
1k words
4.16
11.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kzut
kzut
4 Followers

It was late Friday night and I was feeling extra horny so i decided to go to the local adult theater. It is your typical place with arcade booths complete with glory holies and 3 pretty large theaters each one showing something different. Straight porn in one, gay porn in another and transexual porn in the third. Places like this can be a little sleazy but this one wasn't too bad. I have been a few times over the last several years so I knew what to expect.

Most of the people who go there are males, cross dressers and your occasional transvestite, I have heard of women going there but have never seen any when I went. So the guys mostly sit around watching the porn and then whip out their cock and start stroking it. Then there are the trolls looking to suck your cock or have their cock sucked. While I don't consider myself gay I have explored a little of the bi side and have on occasion had a dick in my mouth or mine in someone else's. Like I said I was extra horny that night so who knows what would happen.

Being Friday night it was pretty crowded with up to 10 guys in the straight theater. And as to be expected there were a few of them with their dicks in their hands. However things were looking up as I had passed a good looking woman outside and then one inside who looked like she was with a boyfriend as they were dressed pretty nice. So I sat back to take in the action on the screen and around the room. It wasn't long before a guy strips down and sits next to this lady. I am watching them from across the room as they have a short conversation and realized she was not there with the well dressed guy.

After a few minutes the woman and the naked guy go to the back of the room where the couches are. The woman starts to stroke the guys hardon but doesn't seem to be much into it. However she would lean down from time to time and lick his cock. Then the good looking one that I passed outside comes and joins the two. She seems a little shy but then takes off her jacket and is just wearing lingerie. Its at this point that it becomes obvious that the two women were actually transvestites and that they knew each other. The guy with the hardon did not seem to mind and continued talking and playing with them. I will say these two transvestites did look pretty hot for guys with dicks. The better looking one gets on this guys lap and pulls her panties aside and lets the guy slip it into her ass. Well this got more of the others to get there dicks out and start stroking them.

I was enjoying the show when this couple walks in and immediately goes to the back with the couches. This got my interest as this was a real female. She wasn't bad looking and a bit older and her and her friend/companion started watching the porn. I would occasionally glance over to see what they were up to. After about five to ten minutes more I looked over and she had her dress pulled up around her waist and was not wearing any panties. This got me even more interested so I started watching them. She was obviously horny has she spread her legs so her friend could play with her pussy. He was petting her pretty heavily then inserted a finger and started finger fucking her. Her soft moans told everyone in the theater she was enjoying this. And by the looks on the other guys faces and the increased movement of their hands on their own cocks they were enjoying it too.

A few more minutes went by and I thought I could not let this opportunity pass. So before anyone else could do it I approached her and leaned down and asked if I could eat her pussy. Her response was "God, yes!" Her friend removed his hand and I got on my knees in front of her and started kissing her inner thighs then licking her slit and sucking on her pussy lips. Her increased moaning told me I was doing what she liked. While sucking on her clit I slid a finger in her pussy and started fucking her with it. Her moaning increased and she would say "that feels so good," as she started moving her hips. I was having a good old time when I heard her say "I don't want to cum yet." So, I stopped sucking on her clit and finger fucking her, but I did not move my mouth off her or my finger from her pussy. I slowed the pace and just massaged the inside of her twat with my fingertip. I let her settle for a minute or so then started back up again fingering her pussy and sucking heavily on her clit. She put her hand on the back of my head and started moaning and vocalizing more. So I increased my sucking even more and she started to arch her hips to get even closer to my mouth and moving them back and forth. She was almost there when I heard her say "I'm gonna cum," and convulsed a couple of times as she came, her hands on my head. I kept sucking until her body stopped moving.

I sat up and kissed her on the mouth and rubbed her tit. When I turned around there were three guys standing all around us, She told me that that felt great and I moved to give her some more when she gently pushed me away. So I got up and moved to another couch. She stood up, rearranged her dress and her and her friend walked out of the place. I went to sit next to the guy fucking the transvestite and he gives me a fist bump. He enjoyed the show just as much as me giving it.

I stayed a little longer and ended up beating off as the guy finally pulled out of the transvestite and came all over the floor. To think I thought I would never see a woman in there and I end up eating her pussy. It was a really fun night!

kzut
kzut
4 Followers