Hot Spring Orgy

Story Info
My friend and I found a horny swinger couple at the springs.
2.2k words
4.47
20.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my junior year in college, my friends and I decided to go on a ski trip out in Colorado for spring break. The group that ended up going was my friends Ally, Eric, Jenna, Mike, and Claire. We packed our bags one Saturday and road tripped out to Colorado to stay for a week at a ski resort.

During the drive, Claire and I thought it would be really fun to do a hot spring for a day or so. No one else wanted to do it so we thought we could just do a little side trip for one night at the springs. We booked the room at the resort and were really excited to go.

We stayed for a couple days at the ski resort and then Claire and I headed off to the hot springs where we had a night scheduled for us. We took some windy roads and finally made it to the hot springs resort where we dropped our bags and kicked back before grabbing some dinner.

After dinner we decided to make our way down to the springs as the sun was setting. We went back upstairs and slipped into our little thing bikinis and coats so that we could walk down to the hot springs in the freezing cold. We both forgot our flip flops so we scurried out of the lobby in our bare feet. As soon as we stepped outside, we felt the freezing cold ground on our toes and ran as quickly as we could down the stone path to the hot springs where we saw the outlines of a few more people wading in the water.

At this point, the sun was just setting, so we could barely make out the figures in the water. We got to a stone slab by the water, slipped our coats off, and waded down into the water. We brought a pack of seltzers with us, so we each cracked one open and just walked around in the warm, steamy water.

After talking for about 30 minutes or so, a couple who was near us waded slightly closer to us.

"You guys come to the springs often or is this your first time?" a woman's voice asked. I could barely make out her features in the steamy darkness. She seemed to be in her late 30s, about 5'5" with tan skin with shoulder length brown hair. Her husband, Mark, as tall, tan and a good looking guy with short hair.

"Yeah, it's our first time," Claire responded.

"Well, I'm Kathy and this is my husband Mark," the woman said, coming closer with her husband and sitting down on an underwater rock chair near us. "You both from around here?"

"No, we're from out of state, but we are just here on spring break with some friends," I responded.

"Oh, that's fun," Kathy said, "this used to be my favorite place to spring break at back in college. Especially because of how... you know... free spirited it is here."

"Yeah I really like this a lot, I could do this more," Claire replied. "What do you mean by free spirited?

"Well, in case you haven't noticed, this resort is completely clothes optional after sunset." Kathy informed us. Claire and I looked at each other and tried not to laugh. We looked at Kathy a bit closer and saw that she didn't have a bathing suit top on. "If you guys want to join us feel free," Kathy added, nudging me with her elbow and giggling a bit.

Claire and I looked at each other, shrugged, and untied our tops and threw them to the side with our coats. Next, we slipped off our bottoms and threw those with our coats too. We both swirled around in the water, feeling freer than ever.

"You're right this does feel amazing," Claire said, bouncing up on down. The water consumed her mid-sized breasts as she went down each time and raced off as she bounced out of the water, exposing everything down to her stomach.

Claire and I sat with Kathy and Mark, just chatting a drinking a bit. After a while, I started just talking with Kathy and Claire was just talking with Mark. I could see Claire getting a little flirty and touchy as she was conversing with him, scooting closer and closer to the point where I was almost sure that their naked bodies were touching under the water.

"I love you nipple piercings, Kay," Kathy said, looking at my exposed nipples closer, "I was thinking about getting mine done for a while but then just forgot about it. Do you mind if I feel the piercings?"

I was a bit shocked by this question but didn't hesitate to tell her to go ahead. She started by just grabbing the little silver balls on either side of my nipple, rubbing them between her fingers. Her eyes were locked onto my nipples and the metal piercings on each. After a few seconds, her fingers went from my piercings to my nipples themselves, caressing each nipple with her fingers.

All I could go was watch her fingers glide across my nipples as the sensation of the water and her fingers filled my body. After a few minutes, she pulled her fingers away.

"Well, you sure seemed to like that," Kathy said, laughing, as she put her hand on my naked thigh, rubbing up and down.

We both looked over at Claire and Mark to see Claire essentially gabbing Mark by the chest. Mark was just sitting back, talking, and letting it happen.

"He has that effect on women," Kathy said. "Hey, Kay, watch this." She said to me, wading over to Claire. Kathy whispered something in Claire's ear, making Clair turn toward Kathy, drop her jaw, but them smile a bit. She looked directly at Mark and did something under the water that made Mark jump. It was pretty obvious what Kathy told Claire to do.

Kathy waded back to me laughing as Claire and Mark kept talking. Once Clair got back to her seat by me, she kept rubbing my thigh and talking as she made her way down my leg to my calf. There was something really soothing about her touch, and something about it that really turned me on, that just made me want more.

I kicked my foot straight out and swung it around onto her lap, mid conversation. She ran her fingers up and down my leg, starting at my calf and ending at the crease of my hip, and going back down. Each time she came up to my hip, I could feel my body start to quiver a little as the tension was building up.

I looked over at Claire again, and at this point she was practically sitting on Mark's lap. When Claire gets like this with a guy, I know that it's game over.

"Hey, do you guys want to come up for some wine?" Kathy asked.

"Sure!" Claire said, almost yelling with excitement.

First, Kathy got out of the water, revealing her amazing curves through the steam as the water streamed down her naked body. Next, I got out, followed by Claire, and then Mark. We finally got to see what Claire was doing under the water as Mark came out of the spring rock hard.

Kathy laughed as she threw him his robe. Claire and I put our coats on and followed the couple barefoot up to their room. As we got to the room, we all sat in the seating area by the fire, still with our coverings on, trying to warm up. Kathy poured everyone a big glass of wine before pouring herself one.

"Welp, I think I'm warm enough," Kathy exclaimed, slipping her robe off and tossing it on the back of the couch, revealing her perfect curves and tan in the light of the condo. Claire, Mark, and I followed soon after, throwing our only clothing on the back of the couch.

We all sat around the fire, completely naked, like it was not a big deal at all. I had never done anything like that before, but I loved it. We talked and drank for a while as Claire started getting close with Mark again on the couch, scratching her nails up and down his thigh, from his knee to his hip.

It seemed like Kathy was completely cool with it, in fact, it looked like she enjoyed watching it. Kathy and I stopped talking to both watch what was going on with Claire and Mark, both of us clearly becoming turned on by the situation.

"Ok, here's the plan," Kathy whispered in my ear, "you should do that on the other side of him and I'll rub the inside of his thighs. Mark cums really easily so lets see if we can make him cum without even toughing his penis." Kathy laughed as she scooted closer to her husband on the floor.

I sat in the open couch seat next to him and started rubbing his thigh as Kathy scratched the inside of his legs.

"Oh no," Mark said, laughing, "I know what's going on here." I could see Mark struggling as his dick got really hard without anyone even touching it. After a few minutes of caressing his legs and messing with him, we knew we weren't going to make him cum so we stopped scratching.

"Do you girls have birth control?" Kathy asked. We both told her that we have IUDs, to which she was very happy. "Well, alright then. Who's first?" Kathy stop up with her hands on her hips, standing with her feet a bit wider than shoulder width.

Claire immediately rolled onto Mark's lap as Kathy motioned for me to help Claire get Mark's rock-hard penis inside. I got between his legs and grabbed his dick, stroking it a bit before guiding it into my friend's soaking wet pussy.

I was on my hands and knees watching Claire go up and down on Mark's dick as I started rubbing his balls while she was riding.

After a few seconds of infatuation, I felt Kathy's hands on my ass spreading it apart. I looked back just as she shoved her face in between my butt cheeks, lapping up the wetness dripping out of my pussy.

I quivered a bit as I felt an orgasm coming up. I gripped Mark's balls harder as Kathy's tongue pushed inside me, coming out and danced across my clit before licking all the way up to putty to my asshole. A few more round of that and I felt myself start to shake as an intense orgasm filled my body. I let out a squeal as by body shook with pleasure.

Claire did not stop riding Mark the entire time. Once my shaking orgasm subsided, I looked up to see my hand, still gripping Mark's balls, covered in his cum after he filled up Claire and kept going. I caressed Mark's soaking wet balls a bit more as I heard Claire start going faster and harder, buiding up to an orgasm of her own. I heard her faint shreaks as she stopped riding and started squirming around on Mark's dick, her legs closing and opening up again as she battled wave after wave of orgasm.

Claire's orgasm faded as she rolled off Mark and onto the couch, in a wet, out of breath ball. Mark motioned for me to stand up, so I did. Mark stood up with me, grabbed me by the waist and flipped me upside down. Mark started going to town on my pussy, eating me out as my legs just fell wide open, exposing my crotch. My upside down head was right in line with Mark's dripping wet dick, so I naturally started sucking, tasting his cum and Claire's pussy.

Kathy decided to join her husband, grabbing my butt cheeks, spreading them wide and eating me out from behind. I immediately felt an orgasm coming on as my legs quivered and shook. Wave after wave of orgasm came over me as Mark and Kathy double teamed my pussy and asshole with their hungry mouths.

I tapped Mark on the leg, signaling I was done. He flipped me right-side up and bent me over the couch in front of Claire, who was waiting there, rubbing herself with her legs spread.

My face dove right into her pussy as Mark pounded me from behind. This is the first time I had ever done anything like this with Claire and she was loving every second of it. My tongue danced across her clit as she squeezed her perfect boobs in pleasure.

I could feel Mark's dick pulsing and I knew what was coming. Mark thrusted harder and harder until I felt his massive dick fill me up with his cum. Stroke after stroke I felt the cum fill up my insides.

As he pulled out, I felt the stream of cum run down the inside of both thighs. As I collapsed to the ground, out of breath. I climbed up onto the couch next to Claire, we looked at each other and laughed a bit, after a night we never could have imagined happening.