Adult World Pt. 04: The Spanking

Story Info
My pickup submits to spanking, before a good fucking.
2.7k words
4.49
7.2k
8

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series of tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame.

New readers, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaching his ground-floor flat, Dave slipped the key from a pocket in his wallet, sliding it into the snug keyhole twisting to unlock the heavy brown wooden door.

"When we enter my flat, what's the first thing you're going to do?" He asked

"Go have a pee, I'm busting."

"Wrong, you are going to remove that beautiful, sexy red dress and hand it to me, and show me at your best." He tried to sound authoritative.

"Pee first."

"Dress first, or you stay out here until you behave."

"Fuck Off." She snapped at him.

"Fine you stay, I'm going inside ring the doorbell when you come to your senses."

With that, he opened the door and stepped in, leaving her on the doorstep. She hammered on the door as soon as he closed it. He stood behind the door for a moment and then said.

"Doorbell! My house, my rules." More hammering, she was furious. He wondered if he had pushed her too far. She had been a stranger in a club four hours ago and this was an enormous ask now. Perhaps he should have been more subtle. Dave had never acted like this before with anyone. He wasn't sure why he was doing it now, but it felt right. He was just about to give up and open the door as the neighbours would get angry at the fuss being made at 11pm., when Ding Dong. The doorbell rang. He hesitated a few seconds and then opened it. She stood there with her head looking at her feet, not moving.

"Yes!" he asked

"Sorry, can I come in?"

"What do you do as soon as you step over my threshold?"

"Step out of my dress and hand it to you."

"Thank you, that's correct and show me yourself and I will then grant permission for you to use the bathroom."

"Okay, thank you." she said as she stepped through the door to the small entrance hall. She turned towards the open door and Dave, then waited.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked.

"For you to close the door."

"That was not part of the agreement, take the bloody dress off."

There was no more augment. She reached down and took the dress by the hem and heaved it over her head and handed it to him. It was all he could do not to gasp out loud, the body before him a magnificent vision. Her skin was smooth and white, her breasts beautifully top with a small set of nipples that protruded as if asking to for a good sucking. Her vagina was an attractive mound with a subtle split almost central hiding the inner delights, shaved perhaps a couple of days ago. Black hairs were emerging from their follicles. She had a slight tummy, but really, this is an attractive woman.

"Turn and bend at your waist and spread your arse cheeks."

"What." An astounding gasp.

"You heard me and stop questioning everything."

"Sure, close the door though."

"Stop negotiating everything, turn, spread your arse cheeks like a good girl."

"This is humiliating." She muttered.

"Now you are understanding, don't let me say this again. Do as you're told."

She slowly turned around, faced the wall of the small hall, and put her hands behind herself to splay her arse cheeks as requested.

"Wider, put some effort into it, stretch so I can see it all, and hold that stance."

She complied with the request, giving him an unhindered view of the sweet vagina, the crease leading to the brown knotted muscles of the sphincter. He had pulled his phone out and hit the record button, so he got a good movie shot of all her main bits. You could see the glisten of her juices leaking from her vulva. This girl was plumb and ready. Dave's cock was so hard it was trying to pop out of his trousers. He thought to himself he should just take her here and now in front of the open door.

"Have you finished gawking yet." she said between her legs.

"You have a few full-grown hairs up your bum crack. I am going to need to remove those. When I release you, go to the bathroom, take your leak. Remember to clean that area up properly because I don't want to taste your urine when I am licking your clit to a conclusion and while you're there bring back the eyebrow tweezers and I will remove the offending hairs."

"Okay, can I get up now." She asked again.

Dave ran his hand over her buttock, and down her crack exploring her wet pussy with two fingers, they slid in without a single problem, this wetness was causing him some issues himself, he removed the fingers and reaching around her body placed them on her lips.

"Open your mouth and lick my fingers clean." She obeyed without a question.

"You can stand up and do the tasks I asked you and meet me back at the couch, understood?" He asked.

"Understood."

She released her butt cheeks and stood up, turning around to face me Dave as he put his phone back in my pocket.

"You were filming me spread my arse, you dirty bugger."

"That's rich, coming from the girl who got me to film her masturbating a cabbie, anyway it's just supplementary shots to cut with the security footage of the hall which has our entire exchange on tape."

"You bugger, I hate you."

"Hurry, get your toilet done and don't forget the tweezers" his voice followed her as she disappeared across the hall.

Dave turned and crossed the lounge, seating himself in the middle of the couch. He thought a moment and slipped into the bedroom, hung up her dress, and grabbed a cord from his dressing gown. This would be useful, he thought. He really needs more stuff like rope and things. Never had he done this before, but he fully intended to spank that magnificent rump and make it very pink before he fucked her. Dave must have been watching too much porn, as never in his life behaved like that. He approached sex with a gentle touch, working slowly as he believed the girl should get as much, if not more, pleasure than the man, but tonight it was different. He had a feeling of complete confidence that his pickup was a keeper and she would not stray far from home and she needed to know he was open to anything, even though he knew his own experience was very low. Time proved him wrong on this front, well about her submitting to anything anyway, her negotiating would only get stronger. On his way back to the lounge, he went via his small office alcove and adjusted the camera facing the entrance hall to face the lounge chair. Perfect.

On her return, she stood in front of him and handed him the tweezers. He looked her in the eye and said to her. "Lay across my lap with your buttock position near my right hand and spread those cheeks again. Let the fun begin, well for me anyway." She did exactly as he asked. He now had her warm body laying across him with her legs to the right and her head to his left. Her hands stretched her buttock wide without further encouragement. He gently stroked down her crack again, lingering on her anus, but moving on. He found the first of the six black offending hairs and picked it up with the tweezers, tugging aggressively.

"Shit." she said.

"Five to go." Dave said, repeating the actions for the other five hairs. Job done, he put the tweezers down beside himself and blew on his hands, rubbing them together. He raised his right hand, cupping the palm, and slapped her right buttock hard.

"Fuck that hurts." She screamed, "What did I do to deserve this."

"You have been disrespectful from the start and argued about everything I have said." Wham! he came down again on her left buttock. Her hands shot back to prevent a clean swipe.

He roughly bundled up her arms and wrapped the dressing gown cord around them behind her back so each hand was against its opposite elbow. Now she couldn't get back to protect herself.

"You have had two, you will count them, and I will give you thirty-eight more."

"You said twelve altogether, so that's twenty-eight more."

"You have miss behaved by trying to interfere so you will receive another 10. Believe me, this hurts me as well, my hand stings and I must wait for a good screwing when I am bursting for it."

Wham, Wham, Wham, Wham, Wham! He rained another five blows on her bum. There was a pink hand mark appearing on top of the right cheek. He knew he had to spread the pain around. Wham, Wham, Wham, Wham, all around her backside. The colour was coming up on her enticing arse; she was screaming when he struck and whimpering in between; he thought this would put him off, but somehow it made him feel bolder and stiffened his member even further. There was a danger he would spontaneously climax while spanking her. Dave couldn't help himself. He whacked her arse ten more times in quick succession the colour pattern was nearly complete. He had lost count when she screamed.

"That's forty, please stop."

He gave her five more because he was enjoying himself; she wasn't enjoying it. Her whimpering had actual tears and her arse looked like someone had dipped it in boiling water. She was going to struggle to sit down for a while. Had he gone too far this time, mildly panicking that this might be the end of their liaison?

"Get up and on your knees in front of me." She didn't hesitate, she just did as she was told, now kneeling in front of him. He put his fingers under her chin and lifted her head to look at him. Her face was sad and tear stained. He felt guilty but determined to press on.

"You know what to do now, don't you?"

"I, I can't, I can't undo your fly with my hands behind my back."

"Fuck, you can be useless." He unzipped his own fly, dragged out his swollen cock. "Open up and get on with it, he growled at her." She bent straight down, rapidly sucking as she moved her mouth up and down the shaft.

"Jeeze, slow down. We are not in a race. I have all night. Now take it all the way down, deep throat style." He pushed her head deep on to his dick. She pushed it aside with her tongue and licked and sucked on the head. It felt good, but he wanted a deep throat. He withdrew and drool hung off her chin.

"You need to deep throat me, don't you know how to take it down your throat."

"No, I have always just done this." She whispered, "I get no complaints."

"You suck cock good, no complaints but you need to deep throat. I must train you to deep throat."

"I will try. If you try, can you deep throat?" She asked.

"Well, no because I don't handle dicks, I'm a guy I don't do guys."

"You should, don't ask for what you want if you won't do it yourself. Now let me have another go at this."

She was still on her knees as he spoke; she looked up and pushed her mouth over his prick and pushed it deep in her throat. He felt it touch her throat and then felt the gag reflex as her throat rejected it. She tried five or six times, and each time made a little more progress. Just as he thought she would make it, she stopped and withdraw.

"We'll try this again later. Please let's just fuck now, my pussy is drenched and I want to cum big time."

She stood up and headed to the reclining chair with her hands still tied behind her back; she lay back and moved her ankles around her ears, leaving her three primary fucking holes in the open ready for work. There was nothing he could do. He plunged into her cunt like a wild man, giving it everything he had. Dave hadn't even bothered to remove his trousers. His cock just poked out the fly. She screamed in joy, not pain. Her red arse was under attack with his trousers and his dick stabbing the soft, wet cunt. This was madness in sex. She screamed again in a full and long climax; it didn't seem to stop. Pinned under him, she rocked up and down, extracting every ounce of his fucking attack. He didn't warn her, he just pushed on until he exploded within her, and then only slowly wound down. Soon a wet mess, his trouser front covered in white sticky fluid, her pussy was as red as her arse, He fell to his knees and kissed her deeply in the vagina and lick her wet clitoris, with slow gentle unassured touches with the tip of his tongue. With no objections coming to the light flicks of his tongue on her little guy, he increased the speed and frequency.

"Slow down tiger, you're doing just fine, gentle and rapid, keep it wet soaking wet."

He thought the lady right, nobody gives you instruction on this stuff. How do you know if she gets pleasure or pain from what you find erotic on her body? She moved around on his face. He thought he must have something wrong, so he pulled back to inquire, only to have his face forced back with little regard for his health into the same position.

"Don't Fuckin stop when a girl is about to fucking cum. Keep it up exactly the same, you're driving me around the bend." She stayed in the same position, soon exploding into a tremendous orgasm, wetting his face with excretions

Dave sat back on his heels, and she lowered her legs to rest on his shoulders.

"Well, that was worth the wait." She said, grinning from a smiling face. "Untie me. I want to fiddle with you while we talk."

"You are a very forward young lady." He said as he reached around her to untie her hands.

"I had fun, sex has never been like this, it's like an orgy with only two people." She was now rubbing her wrists and hands. Dave had moved to the couch, and she moved to sit next to him, her legs spread with a foot underneath her reddened arse.

"You OK, that bum looks angry."

"It's sore, but even with the screaming and crying, I think I loved it. Being naked, vulnerable, helpless is all a turn on when I think back on it."

He put his arm around her and pulled her face to his, his lips brushed hers and their tongues took over the scene. The experience of pashing her was like a sexual encounter on its own. Never had he felt anything like that before. He cradled her breasts as they explored each other mouths with their tongues, eyes closed and the world shut out. One of her hands took his dick in hand and the other undid a shirt button and it slide in around his breasts. Dave's spare hand found her vagina entrance and at once slid up to her clit. They stretched out on the couch and roamed each other's bodies until nearly 2:30 in the morning before falling asleep. He gently woke her and took her to his bed. He didn't understand what tomorrow would bring. If he had known, he might have given her the dress in his wardrobe and sent her home. His brain had moved to his balls, and he wasn't thinking.

Surely everybody should be feel like this. Many people must have the same feelings. Was there a world of men and woman who just wanted to have sex because it felt good and not to honour some great partnership.