Adult World Pt. 03: Taxi Ride

Story Info
Cabbie got more than he bargained for.
2.2k words
4.4
5.1k
4

Part 3 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series of tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame.

New readers, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave hailed a cab down and let his partner get into the cab. Her dress was riding up and her thigh was bare. With no underwear, she looked fantastic. He couldn't believe how wonderful she looked and how much fun she seemed to have. When they got themselves seated on the long black leather seats in the rear, she put her hand in his lap. Her hands ran softly along the shaft of his penis, gripping it slightly at the base. Leaning over and whispered in his ear, her tongue tracing its inside.

"Fuck displaying for the waiter turned me on beyond belief. I nearly came on the spot. You've made me so fucking horny." She hissed in Dave's ear.

He turned to her, their lips brushing as he whispered, "You made yourself horny by giving the waiter a fantasy displaying that magnificent snatch. He will most likely find somewhere private and rub one-off. spilling sticky white cum all over the place."

"You really think?"

"I'm a guy. It's exactly what I would do. I would pole vault aroused around the room with my cock at full mast, taking every opportunity to extract another jet of cum whenever I thought I could."

"Really? You're kidding."

He pressed his mouth on hers, her hand gripping his cock harder, he slipped his tongue into her mouth engaging her tongue in a wet erotic kiss. She was no longer subtle, her hand working up and down his shaft rapidly.

"If you make me cum, I will make you clean up my trousers and undies with your tongue and double your spanking."

She slowed her rubbing, her lips still engaged as she said. "You're not going to spank me, you just said that."

"Believe what you want, but when you're in my flat, I will make that beautiful white arse bright red. Teach you not to be cheeky, perhaps we make love after that.. Do you understand?"

"Yes, oh you wise one." She said with a sombre laugh.

He pressed her lips to hers again, putting his left hand behind her head, pulling it towards him, slipping his right hand up her thigh until I felt the moisture in the crevice of her mound. She spread her legs wider as he slipped a finger down the wet channel until he found the entrance; sliding in through a river of pre-cum; he pushed it high and found what I was looking for. The rough skin of her G spot, she moaned as he pushed inside her vulva; it told him he had hit a bull's eye.

"You can't make me cum in the cab. You said that was against the rules."

"The rules are mine sweat heart." He whispered back in her mouth.

"Bastard, I'll get you."

"I hope you do; I really do." He said as he withdrew his finger and pushed it between their lips so they could both taste her. She licked it enthusiastically until the taste of her juice depleted. He removed his finger slowly and retraced its journey to her Gspot.

"You bastard, your finger fucking me in a cab."

"I'll stop if you want."

"Don't you dare."

"I might have to." His left hand released its grip a little when he spoke to her throat.

"Why?"

"Cabbie is getting an eye full and not watching the road."

Her legs closed on his arm, it hindered the withdrawal of his finger from her vulva. Pushing her thighs apart, he released his hand. Dragging the sopping finger down to her knees before plunging it between their lips into her mouth.

"Yummo now spread again."

"He's watching."

"Yep, and you love it."

"I am going to take your dick out and give him an eye full of you being jerked off."

"No!" Instinctively he responded.

"Yes, if it is good enough for you to display my pussy, then I can display your prick."

"No, that's different. We could get arrested."

"We could get arrested for fingering my pussy in public. It's your dick or when we stop, I get out and walk. I am sure my flatmate's arse will have recovered enough to give me good fucking when I get back to my flat."

"Fuck, be discrete, you are going to get more spanking for this."

"No, not for this. It's fair. You can spank me for what I deserve, but we have to be equal and what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I should spank you for resisting my advances. In fact, I think I might,"

"Your meant to be submissive." He pleaded, knowing that by saying those words, he was not coming across as a dominant partner.

"Not me sunshine, equal partnership. You thrill me in what you are pushing me to do, but I ain't no pushover, if you know what I mean." She slid the zip down on Dave's fly and fished his stiff cock out of his underwear.

"Not circumcised, that's interesting." She said once she had the whole member in her grasp. "Boy, you are megger wet," she had slipped Dave's foreskin down and coated her thumb in his wetness. Withdrawing her hand and leaving his stiff on show in the back seat of the cab, she pushed the soaking thumb between their still close lips. It's salty. It hadn't it occurred to him to taste his own pre-cum, wasn't bad. He idly wondered what a guy's cock would be like if he sucked it, pushing that thought aside as a future consideration. This girl brought out the worst in him and he couldn't figure why. They barely knew each other and yet in the last few hours, they have exploded in sexual energy, exploring areas he had never considered. No girl had been so frank and honest about her sex and desires, and so open to touch and suggestion.

Her finger explored the head of his knob again. She put her forefinger under the foreskin and dragged her long nail over the head. It stung as if being deeply scratched, the sensation uncomfortable, but he didn't want her to stop.

"You're driving me insane." he whispered.

"Enjoying yourself are you" She moved her mouth from his and appeared to be speaking to the driver of the cab. It confused Dave, and he was sure it confused the driver. Her voice loudness gave the impression she was addressing the cabbie.

"You've been spying the whole time, haven't you? Rubbing your dick with your other hand, are you? I would, I'd have my fingers playing with my clit as if it were me, seeing strangers make love in the back of my cab."

"Sorry m'am, I didn't mean to. I just looking at the back window, m'am." He was uncertain and sounded scared to respond.

Her teasing of Dave's head now shifting to full pumping of his shaft. If she kept it up, he was going to spill a load really quickly.

"You didn't answer my question, she said again to the Cabbie. Are you enjoying the show?"

"No, m'am just using rear vision mirror m'am."

"Lier you looking at my boyfriend finger my wet pussy, and me masturbating his very hard cock, I could see." She persisted, turned to Dave and covering his mouth with hers, pushing her new partner's hand back between her thighs. Dave looked at the rear vision mirror as she moved. The Cabbie focused on the action in the back seat.

"You should take your man out and give him a good rubbing while you're looking." His partner kept at the driver, "Go on, take it out and rub it, it would make me even hotter knowing you did that just for me, you never know what might happen you dirty little cab driver."

Dave thought she was going over the top when the cabbie replied.

"I have it in my hand m'am like you asked."

"You're a good cabbie, keep it up, I want you very hard."

"What are you doing." Dave whispered in her ear.

"Getting him excited, it's fun."

"Christ, anything could happen, he could rape you."

"No, it wouldn't be rape, I need a cock inside me and you only promised to spank me."

"God you're impossible."

"Yes, I am,if you don't want to know me, I'll stay with the cabbie. He will fuck me on the back seat and drop me home to my Bi flatmate for another good rogering."

"Bit......"

"Don't say it or the cabbie takes all."

She turned to her side and fossicked in her small clutch bag and pulled out a phone, passed her finger over the back and it lit up. She looked at Dave and the phone, pressed a few places on it, put her fingers to her lips to request silence and handed him the phone, running like a movie camera.

"Follow my lead." She whispered in my ear. She released her seatbelt, leaned over the driver's shoulders, staring at him busy with a left-handed wank.

"Pull over and give it your full attention. It will be rewarding, I assure you."

Dave had moved to the Cabbies other shoulder, aiming the camera at his crotch with a fist around a small hairy dick.

The cab stopped on side of the road and the driver put both hands to work.

"You helping lady?" The cabbie pleaded.

"Do it yourself, Cabbie, show me how high you can spurt."

"I can't. It's all going soft, no good with an audience."

"Well, you won't get an invitation to my orgies." She said as she reached over and took the failing member between her thumb and forefinger. The cock responded immediately and the cabbie turn his head so his nose was amongst her breasts.

"Leave those alone you dirty bugger, they are my boyfriends, he's the only one can give permission to play with those."

She went back to wanking him, cabbie faced forward and Dave kept filming. He noticed while he was filming there was a camera near the rear vision mirror facing the back seat; it had a red light showing activity. Just as he was about to point it out, the cabbie yelled and gripped the steering wheel. Small fountain of white cum shot out of his stubby circumcised dick and fell back down all over his pants.

"Now that's going to be hard to explain when he gets home." Dave thought.

"Fuck you dirty bastard, you could have warned me." My fellow traveller exclaimed.

"Excellent money shot, I hope the car camera caught the action." Dave said.

"Fuck I'm screwed, my brother checks the camera, he doesn't trust me." The cabbie was suddenly back in the real world.

"Well, that's your problem, but I'm going to remove or erase it. You're not having your brother watch us. God, he might do anything with it."

"You can't."

"Yes, I can." Dave reached for the camera.

The Cabbie shot his hands up to stop him and then shrieked a terrifying shriek, dropped his hands towards his crutch. His partner in crime had grabbed the driver by the nuts and was screwing them around like a corkscrew, using them to pull him out of his seat.

Thank goodness the camera had a memory card that just popped out, cheap arse camera. Dave retrieved the card and pocketed it, while the cabbie was still trying to stop his balls and cock being entirely ripped off by an aggressive passenger.

"We're done here. I assume it was free as you got a hand job as payment."

"You must pay. He booked the job, my brother...."

"Okay twenty bucks and we're done." Dave dug out a twenty and handed it to him.

"Keep the change." He laughed, and they walked down the road away from the cab.

While the cabbie rearranged himself, they stood watching until he left, leaving the road quiet. The taxi disappeared into the distance. Dave turned and headed down the street to a pub he knew not too far away.

"Whe're we going?" she asked.

"To have a drink before going home."

"I need a drink. I hope we are going to your home. Not mine?"

"I thought you wanted to go home and shag your flat mate again to avoid your spanking."

"Well, the Cabbie only lasted round one, so that plan blown up, all in bits. It will have to be you. I must warn you I have no toothbrush or PJs."

"You won't need PJ's as you will naked at my mercy the whole time in my home and I will polish your teeth with my knob."

"Argh. They can stay dirty."

Dave laughed and pushed the double doors open to the public bar at the Crown hotel.

"What you drinking?"

"Something stiff. It's all I've wanted all night and I just get shit for it. It doesn't look like I'm getting that."

He smiled, "Oh, it will be stiff from here on in trust me. I'm having a double single-malt whiskey. What about you? You look like some 'Sex on the Beach' would work?"