Adult World Pt. 15: Dennis Invited

Story Info
To invite young Dennis big cock or not to the swingers.
2.1k words
4.29
4.7k
8
0

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series Adult World is tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a swingers community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at   - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He is a pervert and a peeping Tom." Dave pointed out to June.

"I know. I think he is over that now. I think we taught him a lesson or two when we caught him. You know that."

A vision of this skinny young man tied up and having his balls thrashed with a spatula invaded the thoughts of Dave. They had caught this smelly young man at the window filming while he was trying to help Poppy cure herself of that shameful affliction called virginity. Not only was he filming, but he was deriving sexual pleasure himself by beating his own meat. Once they dragged his sorry arse inside and interrogated him, they realised he did this filming for not only his pleasure but the pleasure of his mother. The outstanding thing about this skinny bag of bones, was the size of his cock, measuring a good eight and half inches when flaccid. The girls only seemed to see that, that forgot he had a smelly mouth with a line of disorganised yellow teeth, his body odour out stank a refuge tip, and his staying power was minimalistic. However, the girls were fixated on the size of his appendage and believed they could fix his other issues.

Dave's only reason for keeping the big dweeb was his mother. She was hot and had proved to them she had all the skills to be an active member of their particular brand of swingers. While she stayed over, she had proved to be a wonderful lover with all of them, no fear or favour, boys and girls. If there was a reason to keep Dennis, it would be his mother's prowess, not her sons Dave thought. Perhaps that was a very male view the girls certainly appeared to have a separate via point.

In the discussion on the make-up of the group between Dave and June, June wanted young Dennis to join them, her excuse centred around his camera work, she emphasised he would enhance their ability to make good quality videos, secretly she found the younger boy a challenge and you couldn't go past that huge dick, he's still a growing boy and maybe that would get even bigger. A mother's sort of challenge; her desire to nurture the boy, not that Maddie practised bad mothering skills. June using her empathy through the nearness in age to understand the boy coaching him to be a more dynamic lover.

A tall skinny guy, some tufts of hair, decorated Dennis's chest. She delighted at this and assumed many young girls might also like it. The overriding physical feature, the elephant in the room, his porn star size male appendage, bigger than any of the guys she'd seen, and quite a lot. 

His problem, his huge problem, as soon as the thing between his legs became erect he would spout forth his pleasure and not regain an erection for five to ten minutes. Hopeless for a girl to get any satisfaction and useless in using him in any films they wanted to make. 

The positive about Dennis, his good cameraman-ship of immediate use in the videos they intended to make explaining how to use adult toys. His matter-of-fact attitude to sex, he enjoyed it and didn't appear to involve emotionally himself. June reasoned this would be a great asset in the filmmaking. He wouldn't be rushing off to satisfy his passion with a quick wank when filming scenes which got hot and heavy. Another advantage June saw was Dennis had a mother who fit right in and was a beauty consultant and intended to give her services to the tribe for free while she was participating. The downside to having Maddie, Dennis's mother is that she nearly shagged Dave to exhaustion, and he temporarily forgot about her. Now she knew the agreement was fuck whoever you want you are not owned and don't own anybody, but deep down Dave was hers and she had slight regrets when she saw him pleasuring another woman.

They hadn't seen Dennis since the night they meet him doing the "Peeping Tom" thing at their window. Given a torrid time, punished for what he did, his videos confiscated before being kicked out for his trouble. Since that time, they meet his mother, Maddie, who joined them to give a rundown on his upbringing. This mitigated some of his actions, but not all. Impressed with the quality of his camera work from an artistic viewpoint. June's true motive more about taking control over that massive dick.

"I don't see why we don't get him, he can be a visitor, he needn't get involved in what we are doing like Poppy and Colin are." Dave was okay with having him but not convinced he had a level of maturity that he would like to have around him in the house. He bore a small amount of jealousy on the size of that instrument Dennis welded. But the boy didn't last two minutes, so the shine would go of him in a small amount of time. He used a video camera well, almost professional, and well there was Maddie she had been magnificent.

"Okay, I'll get hold of him." June took ownership.

"You gonna do it now, then?" 

"No later. I need to think about it first." June still had her doubts about the maturity of Dennis, and how he would fit in, although in years he was only four or five younger mentally he appeared much younger.

The next day, while lying on her bed thinking of the past events, June decided she would call Dennis and invite him to come round. They could make their mind up about something more permanent later. June picked up her phone and found Dennis's number, she hovered over the green telephone receiver button for a moment then decided against it, she would try him on WhatsApp surely he would have an account there, after all he was sub twenty-year-old. 

She could hear the noise of it calling. A good start. In an instant, Dennis appeared on her screen, his boyish face directly in the camera.

"June here from the flat, remember the girl with the spatula What you doing." She inquired.

"Nothing."

"Whats nothing? You at home, I presume, and answered pretty quick. Is your mum home?" June tried to push him past one-word answers.

"Nope.?"

"You considered coming over here again? We looked at your camera work, we love it?" She tried to be friendly.

"Nope, I don't want my balls battered again." 

 Well, at least he moved on past the one-word answers, she mused. "You got that as punishment. I assume you're not doing that stuff anymore."

"Nope."

"You may join us in our fun if you come over. Would you like that? Poppy is keen to see you again and I wouldn't mind either." And as an afterthought. "You in your room? Show your room, I'll show mine first." With that June turned the camera to use the back lense and went around the room, on the back of the bedroom door was a full-length mirror, which caught her full image as she lay naked on the bed, her knees slightly apart showing her entire womanhood.

"Your naked." He responded to her video.

"Aren't you?" She replied, "Anyway, you've seen me naked before, so that shouldn't be a shock. Show me your room."

"It's a bit messy." He said as he panned the chaotic room, twenty-year-old boy's room chaotic, piles of clothes on the floor, bathroom towels and things that looked like used plates and cups. In the corner was a desk with two giant screens on it. The screens appeared to have lots of pictures or something on them. He continued around the room until he reach himself.  

"Why's your fly undone and what's on those video screens?" June was quick to ask him. 

"Ah, the video screens are my computer. I'm doing an assignment for a course I'm on." 

"What course."

"I'm on a Film Making course. This is a module on film editing I'm working on."

June's pulse increased she swallowed hard at the wonderful news. "Your telling me you are studying Film Making to make a living in movies? That's bloody wonderful. We could use you here, you know, to help us."

"Yeah would I get paid." He asked.

"No, you wouldn't and you'd need to contribute to the running of the place, but you would get heaps of real life footage to work with, at the same time help us market them. Best you come over Dave and I can talk to you about the prospect if you are interested. Remember Poppy is here and I dress like this like most of the time. You can perve all you like, might even get the odd little reward."

"I'll have to ask mum." He said.

"You do that and if she has a problem, tell me and I will send Dave over to chat with her. He seems to have a way with her." She paused about to hang up when she said to him. "Take you cock out of that open fly and show him me." 

A short silence followed. He didn't speak; he seemed to think, then his phone changed hands and his right hand reached into his fly and he pulled out a semi hard penis. 

"Love that thing Dennis, make it hard for me and watch me on the screen." She rubbed her hands down her vagina, spreading the lips, and giving a good angle of her rubbing her own clit. She could see him working his dick with his right hand as it grew into the fearsome weapon she had seen in the flat when they caught him as a peeping tom all those weeks ago. Now carried away with her own thoughts, rubbing harder and entering herself from time to time, raising her desire to cum. There was a naughtiness about this situation, sex online. She hadn't done it before, but she had heard about it. The whole thing was turning her on big time. She had forgotten how quickly Dennis would come to climax, and he did, way before her, squirting semen high in the air and over his jeans. 

"Shit you beat me, I will keep going I can't stop now" with that she worked herself more vigorously. She was getting close when the bedroom door burst open and Dave was standing there, fully dressed in his work clothes, just staring at her.

"What the fuck? Oh shit, you are videoing who to." His voice expressing his disappointment.

"Oh shit, it's Dennis, it's all good. I'll explain, but get down there and lick like hell. I'm nearly at climax." She seemed unperturbed about being caught in this position. 

He hesitated and then thought, why not and was on his knees between her legs quickly helping her to reach her own screaming conclusion.

As soon as it ended she, spoke to her phone. "Sorry Dennis, show over I need to make love to my partner and tell him the good news. Bye until next time." She hung up looked at Dennis getting off his knees, his cock forcing his trousers out in a big triangle.

"Sorry that must have been a shock, but only playing by the rules. Come here and join me. I have something exciting to tell you. I'm sure you will forgive me when you find out." She reached out to his waist, unbuckling his trouser belt and fishing out Dave's rampant cock. 

"Ah, Mr Stiffy is here all for me, I can't wait for him to fuck me."

Dave took no time for foreplay just rammed home in June's wide open dripping cunt, banging hard like a punishment. "What was that all about, then?" Referring to June's WhatsApp conversation.

"Oh Fuck Dave harder and faster, I need to cum. Please concentrate on my pleasure."

"Juicy J, you didn't answer my question I will leave you high and dry if you don't tell me." He had slowed to a stop and lay on her fully engorged.

"He is coming around to help us film. Would you believe he is studying Film Making at University? We need him here Dave.

Dave looked June directly into her eyes. "It's not just that giant cock you are after?"

"Promise Dave. Well, not only his giant cock. Just get Mr Stiffy back on the job I'm desperate to be fucked." She had a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye.