Adult World Pt. 14: After the Scream

Story Info
Police raid results in filming an orgy in the lounge.
2k words
4.6
2.5k
4
0

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series Adult World is tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a swingers community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The random police raid had shaken the young swingers, chubby little Poppy had being enjoying sex in the last few days since she had met with her friend June. June convinced her to come and have some sex play in a new apartment she had just moved into. The house of swingers had turned out to be everything June had promised and Poppy had hardly ever had her panties on since she started visiting. From virgin to complete slut in less than twenty-four hours, she had thought to herself with a contented grin on her face. That was cool, but then the police had made a raid on the house, claiming a noise complaint had led them to conclude some violence against a woman in the apartment was in progress. What they had actually heard were Poppy's screams of ecstasy as she was being filled by Colin an expert member of the swingers.

"I can't believe we were having our best scene ever, and those bastards interrupted us." Poppy sniffed. Her virginity behind her. Last week she had been a virgin, hoping to pop her cherry with almost anyone, and now she's here strutting naked around an apartment with a full orgy in play, having her sex dreams filled even. God, I love this she thought. No wonder my roommate was so into fucking the boys at Uni and took a career as a sex therapist. What a gig.

"I didn't think you had noticed." Laughed June. "Colin was pumping you up like a cycle tube. He didn't even hesitate, even when that police bastard Boswell came and stood right next to him. God, they have a nerve busting in here. I'm sure what they did is not legal. You can't just barge into a private home like that, especially when there is an orgy going on."

"You reckon he knew what was going on and is just a pervert?" Colin said as he massaged Poppies breasts from behind. "He broke in here just to get a look at a good fucking party. Jealous you think??"

"I don't know, but that lady copper looked like she wanted to abandon her uniform and take Mr Stiffys particulars." Julie continued, looking directly at Dave.

The room now settled after the intrusion of the two police officers. Dave fingered the card handed to him by the policewoman. Seems her real life name is Katrina. Katrina Blake, the card, showed a station number on the front and on the back in black ink a mobile number. How cool is that? She'd taken the time to ensure he had her number; he wondered why? Worth checking out. Still amid this, the doorbell rang. Can't be the cops back, their method of of raising attention was hammering on the door. He flipped the card from the back, then the front, multiple times as he approached the door to answer it. His nakedness forgotten, although Mr Stiffy identified more as Mr Floppy, we that's what June would do. His concentration on the card created a vagueness as he opened the door.

 "Oh Great, it's Maddie, is it that time already?" said Dave, still really focusing on Katrinas business card.

He held the door open while Maddie looked him up and down. "Not sure if that's the best welcome I have had, but I notice you are nearly ready for action."

He realised what she was talking about when he looked down. "Sorry Maddie, it's great to see you come in and meet the crowd it's been an eventful afternoon so far and I am sure it's going to get better now you are here." He hoped he had recovered somewhat from his vagueness opening the door. He just meet Maddie that day. She was the parent responsible for the peeping tom they had foiled the day before. She owned a beauty saloon, showing Dave around it before offering to give him some treatment, in this case a waxing of entire body. A young Thai lady boy called Trannie had done the work and given Dave a very happy ending. Maddie had been furious as she had wanted to do the happy ending part herself, hence the invitation to attend this orgasmic weekend with her waxing kit. Dave couldn't wait to be with her. He had pictured her nude. He imagined the aroma and flavour of her juices but had missed out because of the Trannie scoring him first. Hopefully was the time he thought.

In an unseemly eagerness to possess her body, his libido rising rapidly he grabbed the suitcase she trundled and led Maddie into the main room. Before them lay naked Poppy on a towel, Colin knelt between her spread legs, pumping her vagina with his middle right two fingers, he dribbled saliva between the inner lips of her vagina before rapid rubbing up and down this slippery crease, with incidental touches of her clit. Back arching, she lifted her backside from the off white carpet. Poppy squirmed, mewing, her arms spread wide and palms flat on the ground as she tried to keep rhythm with Colin's manipulation of her. No one seemed to notice Maddie's existence in the room as June knelt between Poppy and Colin's active arms, almost in the action, in her hand a Cannon DSLR, directed at the scene. She manipulated her position to avoid missing any detail, while keeping out the way of Colin's flow.

"Fuck Colin, stop I think I'm going to pee." Poppy squealed. Nothing altered, Colin became more vigorous, determined to push Poppy to some new height. Nobody else spoke. June nodded at Maddie in acknowledgement of her presence before returning her concentration to the action before them all. 

Poppy whispered in quick gasps. "Please stop, please I'm going to pee or cum or both." Her movement ramped up a level. Colin only seemed to work even harder, rivulets of sweat running down his cheeks, his face fixed in concentration. Then it came. A strong jet squirted from Poppies cunt straight into the air, finding its landing place on Colin's head, increasing the flow of liquid to a waterfall. The presence of the constant squirt did not alter Colin's action a bit. His intensity stayed constant, shifting his stare to her face, which contorted as she writhed, struggling to control herself. Poppy's hadn't finish her organism, her bladder released part of her build up. Her orgasm filled the room with screams of Poppies overflowing pleasure as it took over her body. Her first words once the scene calmed, "Sorry Colin I couldn't help it."

Colin didn't say a word. He moved his body between her legs so his erect penis lined up with her vulva, and unmercifully rammed home, Poppy gasped again, her ordeal not over yet. He lay across her, their urine soaked bodies together, his face pressed into hers, his tongue splitting her lips in search of her tongue as he fucked her with a demonic frenzy.

Transfixed, Dave realised in his left hand he carried Maddie's suitcase, with the other arm around her waist hugging her towards him, her arm around him rubbing his backside while a forefinger explored his anus., June moved the camera to take the action of the two fornicating faces on the floor, as they appeared to be eating each other. Dave noticed Poppy's free hand traced up June's thighs and now fingered her while Poppy submitted to a vigorous fuck. 

Thoughts of the lady policeman became distant. Mr Stiffy had returned in full as his earlier thoughts of fucking Maddie increased. Dave dropped the suitcase. It clunked as it fell to the floor. Nobody realised. He placed the police lady's business card in his pocket, turning to face Maddie who still wore her red blouse tucked into a black skirt from this morning, his free hand slide up her skirt to her underwear, a thong. Dave pushed the thin line of material aside, bending his knees to insert his fingers up inside her wetness, her skirt now practically a belt. She groaned and moved her hand to his exposed balls and cock. 

"You gonna fuck me before introducing me." She whispered in his ear. 

Dave didn't bother with a response. He found a button and a zip on the small of her back, undoing them with one hand as he pushed her skirt and underwear down together, his libido dialed to maximum as he pictured that red-headed police woman swallowing his cock. Maddie stood in a pool of her own garments. Hands around her buttocks, he lifted her up onto his erection. A faint audible moan of satisfaction escaped from her lips as she settled over his cock. The sound drowned by a massive climax coming from the floor in front of them.

June followed Dave and Maddie to the couch with her camera, filming them as Dave lowered Maddie to sit while pushing deeper and deeper into her. June freed a hand to unbutton Maddie's blouse, ceasing only when Maddie took over the job. 

"Oh my God, you really are fucking me before introducing me." She sounded a little disappointed. 

June looked Maddie in the eye and said. "Hi, I'm June, Dave's partner. You must be Maddie, he told me all about you."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." June cut off Maddie's reply.

"No, you're not. You wanted to fuck him. Your welcome this weekend is about us giving and taking all the pleasure we want. You are welcome to enjoy yourself without fear and with whoever you like, when you like, while you're in our place." and then as a further peace offering, she added. "He loves it when you put a sloppy tongue in his ear, he goes wild."

June returned to filming the best angles she could find, and Maddie and Dave continued to explore each other. Their sex lasted for nearly an hour as they ignored the rest of the room, engrossed in their own pleasures. When they finally settled on the couch together, with Colin and Poppy sitting on the floor, the wet towel from earlier removed when they disappeared for a shower. June put her camera down, to engage in conversation with Maddie, while Dave did introductions. Maddie explained to the party, what she did. She described her small beautician's business and the kinds of things she knew she could do that might interest a room of debauchees. She planned to spend the weekend with the swingers if they okayed it. All comers would receive a waxing if they wanted. June and Poppy were keen, and Colin took a little persuasion.

Quizzing, June gave Maddie a level of comfort over the fun and obligations intended in the weekend. Nobody really cared what you desired with who you desired it with as long as everybody involved was happy. The possibilities in how it might help her son's early ejaculation issues, not to mention the wider sexual education they both might receive. She was still hesitant, as she didn't want to embarrass Dennis. The conversation now left Maddie open to her son Dennis coming around for all or some of the weekend. Maddie tried to explain Dennis's issue with premature ejaculation, that he might not fit in here. June didn't care she wanted lots of footage of his enormous cock for the films. Ejaculating was just fine. If she realised the future impact Dennis would make as a regular visitor, her enthusiasm for him to return might be different, no matter how big his physical endowment.