Adult World Pt. 16: Police Raid Three

Story Info
On his third visit Constable Boswell goes to far.
2k words
4.59
2.3k
3
0

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series Adult World is tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a swingers community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at   - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale. 

---------

"Poppy, I love it you enjoy your sex, just think a couple of weeks ago you were a virgin getting none and now you're getting like sex on demand." said June.

"Yeah if it hadn't been for those cops who knows what might've happened." Poppy replied.

Poppy had gone through her entire University years without sex. What made it worse was her roommate had sex everyday she could and sometimes more than once. Her room mate had tried almost every male in the place. Her excuse was she was going to take up a role of a Sex Therapist when she left Uni and trying everything out was simply part of her learning. Poppy had engaged in sex Janine on more than occasion, especially when Janine needed a partner to practice particular woman on woman acts. However, most of the time Poppy got to lie in her bed and listen to the frantic sex in the bed next to her. Very frustrating and very demeaning.

Taking her lead from Janine, Poppy was up for any form of sexual experience. With these wonderful swingers about her, she felt uninhibited. Her juices were always running.

One thing she learned from Janine was when you were enjoying your sex then let the world know. Poppy would scream with delight as she went through orgasm, he noise could be heard for miles and sounded like someone in real distress. 

It was this noise that made the last weekend an unsettling weekend with the police turning up twice in the space of a few of hours on Friday; creating an under surveillance atmosphere. They were fine with the police lady but her partner, the Constable Boswell guy. he was angry and aggressive. The second visit the worst when he marched in close to ten at night demanding they stop and be quiet. 

A day off from their usual job, June and Poppy turned their attention to their after work job. The online retail sex toy business had taken off faster than expected, not enough to sustain employment of anyone full time but on the rise. They boxed up orders in the evening, ready for a courier in the morning. This meant they lived in constant busy lives. The spare room ended up a jumble of boxes full of the product they imported. The website not that sophisticated yet, but seemed good enough to attract a steady stream of sales, and June mused that the profit from this line of business was worth the effort of doing more with this aspect of their lives.

"What's this" Poppy inquired as she held a loft a box that contained what looked like a dildo with another one at right angles from it. "Its very weird. How would you even use that?"

"That's what we in the business call a strapless." June responded. "The long cock is for penetrating your partner and the short cock you shove up your own pussy. This one has a vibrate function and so you can run a vibrator that both of you feel while fucking your partner."

"What will they think of next? That looks like fun can we try one?" Poppy always up for a sexual adventure, even at ten in the morning.

"These are all boxed, we would have to open one and then we would have effectively purchased it, it's not like we can package it again is it. Give someone a used Strapless would be rude wouldn't it."

Poppy found her wallet and paid for the device. She hunted out some spare batteries in the kitchen and came through to the playroom with the device buzzing away.  

"Come on, girl, let's give it a go." Enticing June to have a play with her new toy.

"You'll need lube before you shove that up either of us."  

"Okie Dookie." Poppy responded as she ducked into the bathroom to get some lube, reappearing a few minutes later with the device fitted, the short shaft in her vagina and the longer penis pointing out like a giant erect penis.

"Whoa, that's big. It would give Dennis a run for his money, and it wouldn't go off just as you wanted to use it."

"Come on girl, I'm going to take you over the kitchen table you hussey." Poppy trying to put on a macho male voice as she grabbed June's hand and moved her towards the dining nook in the kitchen.

"Bend over bitch you going to get a load of this bad boy whether or not you want it." Poppy continued as if she was taking an unwilling partner to get sorted out over the kitchen table. They both laughed as Poppy pushed June in the back to make her double over the table and then kicked her legs apart. June was wearing only knickers. She did that around the house as she didn't want leakage on everything she sat in. Dave's idea of complete nakedness wasn't healthy or practical in day-to-day activities.

Poppy pushed her knickers aside and smeared lubricant around June's vulva and while working it over the dildo. Just as she was about to push the toy inside June, there was a loud knocking at the door.

"Shit." June said. Fear washed through her. She wasn't sure what to do, other that to follow her instinct and try to rise from her position. She turned to reach for a towel to wrap around her when the front door flung open and two police walked in full uniform.

"Police." Constable Boswell shouted. "This is a raid we are here to search the premises for illegal drugs."

The scene that greeted the pair of the police saw June partly bent over a table with her knickers pushed to one side and Poppy with a rubber cock sticking out and vibrating.

"What the fuck." In disbelief, Constable Boswell said. "Stay as you are"

"You." He said, pushing Poppy, "You take the same stance as her."

Poppy move to bow over the table, the vibrator still running within her. The intruders didn't notice, neither did June.

"You can't be here. Get out." June gained her senses as she turned around. 

Constable Boswell greeted her with a slap to the side of the head as he stood to face the front of her.

"First, your premises were open, second we announced ourselves, third we came with 'just cause' we believe there is illegal activity going on in this establishment." He continued.

 "Bullshit." June breathed.

"Constable Khan, monitor these persons, make sure they don't move. I'm going to search the premises." He pulled a pair of blue plastic gloves out of his pocket and disappeared towards the hall and the bedrooms,.

Seconds later, he re-emerged from the playroom with arms full of sex toys, still packaged in their boxes. "Eureka we have it, Constable Khan, a room full of illicit goods. I bet they are all full of illegal drugs."

"No, they're fuckin not. They are legit sourced products we sell through our legit online store. I have all the fuckin paper work for every item. So don't fucking mess with it." June spat at the constable. 

"Don't believe you." With that, Constable Boswell opened the package. He showed no care and ripped at the packaging.

"You be careful with that. We paid for it and we are about to sell it. We can't do that if you've damaged the packaging. I will have to submit an account to the police department."

"I suspect this package contains drugs and I am opening the package to confirm my suspicions, Constable Khan." He said as he continued to open the package.

June saw that Poppy becoming quiet agitated, squirming around her waist as if she wanted to go to the toilet. It occurred to her that the vibrator was still going after all this time and this girl was about to orgasm. Not what they needed in these circumstances.

Constable Boswell opened the package by ripping the packaging apart and out fell a big, long black rubber dildo, straight onto the floor. Furious, his face turned red from the neck up as everybody, including Constable Khan sniggered. He picked up the offending item and walked over to Poppy, who was in all sorts of trouble with her vibrator.  

"On your knees, bitch." Although he didn't point out which of the girls he meant, Poppy responded without hesitation. He slid his fly zip down with one hand and pulled his cock out through his boxers in one hand and slapped her with the rubber dick with the other. 

"You know what to do with this. Do good or you two are in real trouble."

Without hesitation, as if she waiting for such an opportunity, Poppy swallowed the penis and worked furiously with her hands and mouth as the policeman's appendage grew within her lips. June saw Poppy was close to cumming with the vibrator still unnoticed within her, torn between stopping this crap and letting Poppy finish her orgasm. She didn't have to think long as Poppy let everything go with a wild and loud conclusion that only Poppy could do.

"What the fuck, you crazy bitch?" Constable Boswell withdrew his now erect organ from her mouth and waved it at June.

June contemplated refusing and when an idea came to her, she dropped to her knees, opened her mouth, reached for his dick and licked her way up, swallowing the thing completely. As he reached to stroke her head and compliment her for her good senses, she struck. She bit as hard as possible on the shaft. She grabbed his balls in right hand and twisted them as if trying to remove them. A chaotic scene with Constable Boswell trying to withdraw, slapping June about the head with one hand and pushing in her face with the other. Her eyes closed and counting to herself, she figured about thirty seconds before she opened her mouth to release and roll away, to regain her footing and seize the upper hand.

Constable Khan stood with his mouth open, nothing coming out of his voice box, and holding his own crotch as if to protect himself. He knew he should be something to help his partner, but his mind was confused. If he intervened would she bite so hard down on Denton's dick would fall off. If it fell off, would it spurt blood everywhere? Honestly, Denton should not have invaded that mouth uninvited, even though the woman was naked save her panties. Panties pulled aside, revealing all her womanly charms. Until she munched down on his partner's appendage. She looked so sexy and beautiful. Constable Jacob Khan had a rigid pole between his legs to start, but not now shrinkage was rapid with the howls of Denton. Anyway, how do you report this? While questioning the suspect, she bent down, opened my fly, dragged out my dick and bit down on it hard while I was trying to write up my notes sir. It probably would pass the pub test that one, no Denton you are on your own.

"You crazy bitch, what the fuck? You could've bitten it off. " He pushed his swollen penis back in his pants with the greatest of care and speed, turning in shame away from everyone in the room. 

He screamed at Constable Khan. "Khan, this raid is over. We need reinforcements to sort these whores out." He strode to the door with a bemused Constable Khan trailing him.

The girls fell to the floor in laughter as the door slammed, and the room went back to their own peace and quiet. They realised their life here in this flat would never be the same. June's ideal world might not be as practical as she dreamed. Disappointment washed over her. Laughter turned to deep sobbing. How would she explain to Dave and Colin that they had to find a new home, because of police harassment? It just wasn't fair.