Adult World Pt. 24: Farm Move & Romp

Story Info
Moving day for swingers ends in a romp in he new pool.
2.5k words
4.68
2.3k
4
0

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series Adult World is tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a swingers community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day couldn't have been more perfect, the sky was a brilliant blue, no sign of clouds anywhere. By eight in the morning, the temperatures were already in the early twenty degrees centigrade and forecast to warm up to over thirty degrees. If this was spring, summer would be spectacular. Their thoughts were on that wonderful swimming pool at the house and how they could swim all afternoon after they had unpacked. Dennis made a mental note that as soon as they had the beds built, he would work on cleaning up the pool for use.

The flat mates had taken the Friday off to move, Dave had received a phone call from Katrina warning them that something was up. One of the senior drug squad guys had been at the station and had been talking to Constable Boswell. It was time to move out as soon as they could. When pressed for when this might happen, she couldn't really tell, but it would be soon and they would make a raid first thing in the morning. Her guess would be Saturday morning or Sunday morning. Dave felt uncomfortable in stomach, who knows what that bastard would do? Dave had immediately hidden the previous video of Boswell and his partner assaulting the girls; he wanted the girls out as soon as possible. He had convinced the team to get out on the Friday not Saturday, as they had planned in case it was this weekend they the cops turned up.

The team had been excited all week, the new farm house had so much promise, they realised that in the packing up of their gear they didn't have that much. The two beds, couch, armchair, kitchen table and chairs and refrigerator, as well as all the toys, computer gear, surveillance cameras, were about it.

Dave had borrowed his dad's trailer, his father had made some remark about the only time they see him these days is when he wants something. Dave had a good relationship with his parents when he wasn't home. He had a difficult time with them as a child, his father was subject to fits of rage and although he didn't physically harm the kids, he was very menacing. Dave found it hard to take, and avoided being around his dad, especially after he came home from work. His dad had offered to come and help and that way he could see this new place and meet his flat mates at the same time. Dave resisted it and introduced him to Dennis and Colin as he picked up the trailer. No mention of the females who were in the flat.

They determined to get up and go for it, loading the heavy gear into the trailer first and making a trip. Two boys would stay and the new place to put the beds together. Dave went back for the rest of the furniture with the girls. The boys realised they had made a mistake not taking one lady as soon as they unloaded the gear. They did not understand how to locate furniture in the house, let alone the rooms.

Hot work, they had their shirts off quickly as they humped the refrigerator inside. At least it was obvious where that was going. The beds are a different issue. They figured they would put them up in a room, and then that would be it. There was a lesson for them to learn later that day when the girls arrived.

The old flat cleared out and cleaned up by midday. Bond cleaners would be in on Sunday to ensure it was spotless, and they were working on putting the new place together. The temperature in the new place was up high, they realised there was no air-conditioning; the house had fans in every room, and they found by opening doors they could get a breeze through the place.

The girls removed their town clothes pretty quickly and were both down to their knickers as they busied themselves sorting out the kitchen and bedrooms. The lads moved beds around in the room. Even changing an entire room, the humour good, everybody was excited. Maddie had turned up to help her hubby away until the middle of next week, so she could hang about for a few days. 

She was bent over a cardboard box wearing only a pair of black knickers that left her bum cheeks exposed. She was busying herself extracting pantry items when Dave walked up behind her and ran his hand over her thighs and backside. She purred and spread her legs just a little, and Dave moved in right behind her. He slipped his hands through the side of her knickers and fondled her mound. It was soft, smooth and just a little moist, that encouraging moist that makes the fingers want to explore further and deeper into her. His underpants now bulged, and she didn't move other than to shift her stance a little to make it easier for him to please her. Dave couldn't resist, released his dick from his pants, pushing aside the knickers so he could slip into the orifice that was waiting for a fuck. She groaned in pleasure as he slipped it in slowly, pushing right to the end of the shaft. 

"Your like a rutting dog." She breathed at him.

"Your a bitch on heat, now push harder." He gave her buttock a slap, increasing his pounding.

"What the Fuck!" June's voice pierced the room.

Dave swung his head to see June in the doorway to the kitchen, Maddie tried to stand, but Dave had his hand firmly on her back forcing her to stay bent over.

"What, what's wrong Lucy J we're just having some light entertainment here?" 

"You spoil everything, you're so fucking randy." June spat back and stormed out of the room.

"You better follow her and see what bit her bum. I was rather enjoying that, it's why I come to you guys." Maddie pulled forward and stood up, leaving Dave standing there with a glistening erection.

He turned to leave, and Maddie stopped him. "Wipe that thing down before you march in on her."

Dave wasn't sure where June would be, but if she went by habit she would be in what she considered the master bedroom. When he went through there she was, sitting on the bed, looking just her beautiful self sniffling into a tissue.

"What do you want?" She snapped 

"I don't understand why you're upset. I want to put it right, I hate to see you like this Lucy J. Surely you weren't upset about Maddie and I, that's what this group is about isn't it. What you feel like when you feel like it with no guilt. I feel guilty for indulging my whim, and Maddie is disappointed because we stopped."

"Sorry, no, you are right, that is the ethos of this group. I shouldn't have reacted like that, it's just that I had planned to get us together once we've unpacked and have a love-in thing to break the place in. I thought you and I........ Doesn't matter." She brushed her eyes again with the tissue.

"It matters, it matters a lot to me you're hurting whatever it is matters to you so tell me what you were gonna say." 

"I was hoping you and I could lead this, being the first, but that can't happen because you've already done that with Maddie."

"It's a brilliant idea Lucy - J let's do that anyway, and I will make it only you for here on today." He said.

She pushed him away and with a tearful laugh. "Your an idiot, what say I want to spread the love around after all that's what this club is all about isn't it." She wiped her eyes as she got off the bed and went into the kitchen to help Maddie.

As late afternoon pushed the day away, June felt the time had come to take a pause in the hard work of moving and setting up the few sticks of furniture they had. Their meagre belongings rattled around a bit in the much bigger house. She was surprised at how quickly they had slipped into appreciating the remoteness of their new home. The warmth of the day had seen them strip clothes, all of them now working in underwear and shoes. With the slipping away of the sun, she reached for a singlet to keep warm and went outside to find Dave by the pool. Dave had spent most of the afternoon in the roof space sorting out the positioning of the security cameras. The ceiling space had been, hot, dusty, full of spider webs, to top it off he found a few snake skins as well. That freaked the girls out completely.

In a different part of the house Dave had a similar thought with the cameras in place he would set up the security system tomorrow, this evening he would see what state the pool was in and hopefully make it okay for a dip, or at least see what was needed. He was quite familiar with home swimming pools, his parents had always had one and when living at home he was the pool boy. This one looked in pretty good condition, and someone had kept the chemicals up, as a salt chlorinated pool it would be a breeze to maintain. 

The bright silver lid of a barbecue sat under a pergola next to a stainless steel bench with a sink and tap. Dave slipped his hand down the side to the gas bottle and turn the green tap on. He lifted the lid and flicked one of the four knobs. A spark and one of the burners and rippled with blue flame.

"Spotless, a functioning barbecue that is clean, it's as if the old lady who owned the place had a guy around to look after it." said Dave to himself out loud.

The pool temperature read 29 degrees centigrade, perfect he thought as he shed his clothes and dived into the water. The heat and dust of the day melted away. 

First swim in the new home, he thought, how amazing is this move.

"What's it like in? I see you are first." June called as she walked towards him.

"It's amazing, come in."

"I haven't got my swimmers unpacked." June replied.

"Skinny dip, no clothes aloud in the Adult World pool." Dave called back.

"Fair enough." June said as she slipped out of her singlet and panties. Dave salivated at the sight of his girl standing naked on the edge of pool with nothing but the house and the waving tall grass in the background. Isn't this how life is, feel natural and peace within?

She barely made a splash as she entered the water. She came up beside Dave. He wrapped his arms around her from behind, slipping his hands up to cup her breasts.

"Welcome to our pool, this feels so natural and right." He whispered in her ear.

"What's that poking in my back?" She said.

"Oh, he is glad you are here too, and wants to welcome you."

She squirmed around to face Dave, wrapping her legs around him and positioning herself at his waist, her smile splitting her face and her pussy spread apart on his abdomen with a sticky wetness. "I'm not too heavy am I?" June asked.

"No perfect, how lucky am I, meeting you in the horrible club has completely changed my life."

"Me to." She said, slipping down onto the rigid pole of his cock. "I'm so wet, but the pool makes it feel tight." June said.

"Shut-up Jucy J" Dave covered his mouth on hers, pushing himself deeper inside of her. He could barely stay upright in the deep water, guiding her towards the shallow end and corner, his penis acted like a giant hard flesh human rivet spiking her through her soaking cunt. He could pleasure them both floating when he jammed her in the corner. His grip tightened on her buttocks as he drove harder and faster into her. She gripped him around his upper body and buried her face into his neck. The sensation transported them to an orgasmic state where nothing else mattered, only the magic of the carnal pleasures that penetrated every extremity of their naked flesh. Like a second circulatory system, their bodies now had a network of pleasure paths criss-crossing every part of their anatomy. The two nude bodies turned into one pulsing pleasures mass as if they had shifted into their own orgasmic galaxy.

"Are you two fucking in the pool?" A male voice came from the house and broke the magic moment of Dave and June. The interruption annoyed Dave, he was about to make an unpleasant response when June replied.

"You Jealous. Come and join us."

"Colin not in your bloody clothes, this is a textile free pool. Only naked people allowed in." Dave interjected, expressing some of his frustration at the interruption.

Colin stripped his shorts and underpants in one movement, kicking off his flip-flops in the process. He took a running jump at the pool, creating a soaking splash, that showered the pair, as he sunk to the bottom, coming right back up almost beside them. June reached for the handle between his legs and pulled him closer, she bent towards him in planting her mouth on his while Dave continued to fuck her. The threesome went back into a wild and free mood of passion. 

"Me to." Came a call from the side of the pool, Dave looked up to see Poppy standing beside the pool with Maddie beside her. 

"Gear Off. Naked bodies only." Colin learned quickly about the new rules of the pool. The girls removed the few clothes they had on without hesitation, Splash, Splash, the pair leapt into the pool beside the three writhing bodies. The scene was growing in intensity,.

"Not enough dicks." Poppy sounded disappointed and left out.

"One coming." The young voice of Dennis yelled as he took a running jump at the pool his cock flapping up and down from his belly button to his mid-thigh like a giant pink hose pipe. Landing only a few feet from the now boiling mass of bodies. As the sun declined below the brown hills in the background, the six friends enjoyed each other, without fear of a police raid swinging through, they appeared to have found a haven to live their life as they wished. June hoped nothing would spoil this, surely they could just be who they are from here on in. With perhaps a few more friends, especially male, from time to time, as a girl could get sick of only three boys to choose from when she needed pleasuring.