Adult World Pt. 25: Ending in Incest

Story Info
Older woman, disturbed using a Dildo by her disabled son.
2.6k words
4.31
3.1k
2
0

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series of Adult World is set of tales published Novel following a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate planets They build a swingers community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame. Read the stories before this to follow the full picture of these innocent young people.

After being harassed out of the apartment in the city, they move to a country house, where life gets even wilder. 

New readers, I recommend starting at   - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

Everyone else, thanks for continuing to stories and this tale. 

----------------------------------

The move to the farm had gone smoothly and Poppy's dad had organised new tenants to move into their apartment almost immediately. Friday the Adult World team were in the apartment and the next Friday a couple in their early sixties called Joan and Bernard Dingle with their quadriplegic son Arthur, occupied it. The Dingles moved in on the Saturday morning, had a ramp built for the front door, and were thrilled with an apartment so close to the city. Once the older couple finished the major unpack, the neighbours came calling. It overjoyed the other residents of the apartments to have such nice new neighbours. The previous young ones seemed to have parties and screaming matches every day, and anytime of the day. The neighbours brought over a dinner casserole for them and stayed for a cuppa tea. This appeared such an ideal place to live, Joan was so happy she connected with her neighbour Gladys, and they had already planned to get together for Sunday dinner at their place. Gladys had reasoned that Joan, Bernie, and Arthur wouldn't want to cook dinner by then. She also wanted to show Joan her knitting machine, and some designs she had developed.

This move was proving to be an excellent move. It made Joan so happy she felt all twenty-something again.

Their first night the couple had retired to bed early exhausted. Bernie rolled over and went to sleep as soon as they had hit the pillow. Joan lay wondering what happened to christening the apartment, in times past they had always made love on the lounge floor on their first night. Her body hadn't forgotten, she felt warm and glowing; she hadn't thought too much about sex for a long time, but she really felt frisky now, it must be because their whole new existence seemed certain and she felt very relaxed. She had fretted about where they could live, this place answered all her prayers, and they had a five-year lease. She could relax that felt so damn good.

"I want a root." She thought and giggled to herself, she put one hand between her legs and the other her around her husband's paunch, below his beer pot, fishing his cock out through his fly. Flaccid and a little damp, that won't work, he snored on. She thought the bathroom might have a substitute in it, roll on deodorant canister had been useful before as a substitute for a Dick. She slipped into the tiny white tiled en suite and there on the floor not packed away yet her oval pink toilet bag lay. Ah, that contained the toys she used to use, she might be lucky. She had planned to sell the toys or just rid herself of them before moving but a mixture of embarrassment and uncertainty had delayed her. Good job, she thought. She remembered her favourite toy had no batteries, she removed them to protect the fat purple dildo.

"Oh, fiddle faddle." She muttered to herself and crept out of the master bedroom, finding her way to the kitchenette. She remembered storing spare batteries in a small draw to the right of the sink. The right batteries inserted she moved to the couch. She reasoned to herself, this moment of pure lust and pleasure would be hers if that bastard wanted to sleep and snore.

"I don't need to disturb Bernie, he can't do anything about it, anyway. The buzz of the toy would wake him, and he couldn't help."

Only lit by a glow from the street lighting sneaking in around the curtains, the room was dark. She extended her recliner, pulled her pastel blue nightie up, put the toy in her mouth to lubricate it, before pushing the pulsing plastic phallus into her vagina. Heaven, her mind drifted. Reliving two nights of rampant passion she had with a young man when she was in her late twenties. On this occasion, she went away for a weekend with her craft group, Bernie left at home playing in his workshop. How the guy with the tattoo on his dick came into the picture she couldn't remember, but she went back to his room with two other girls to see his green dragon to its full extent. The four of them never left that room until the craft weekend was over. It was unrestrained sex, she never experienced sex like this with Bernie or any other lover before or since. Those precise hours were so good she had cum countless times thinking about it. Envisaging the scene all over again. Bernie, or any other man had never been so free and relaxed. Bernie was a good man, but he had his issues in that department. In recent times, it didn't get stiff until about five in the morning. Perhaps she could take advantage before he had his morning pee.

The build-up of her orgasm was reaching a crescendo, her eyes closed as she focused on the ripples of pleasure building through her body.

"Can I help?" the male voice sounded familiar, she stopped pumping the plastic cock inside herself to find her crippled son in front of her in his wheelchair, his hand on his cock rubbing it slowly. She lay legs spread, her whole lower torso exposed to him with her dildo stuffed in her vagina still vibrating. Instant shame, washed over her body, she quickly scrambled to turn the device off. She had no opportunity to respond, he reached in and took control. He never spoke, he manipulated the device expertly, she closed her eyes and returned to the green dragon. Her orgasm was the best in ten years, her whole body shook with pleasure as she flooded her son's hand and her nightdress. He withdrew the Dildo, turned it off, and tossed it on the couch still stroking his cock. She knew her role, she moved position to her knees beside her son and his wheelchair, without looking into his eyes wrapped her lips around his fat little purple head. It didn't take long before an endless stream of thick white funky goo filled Joan's mouth. Her son was gently brushing her hair with one hand while caressing her breasts inside her nightie with the other. Her mind was confused, but elated at the same time what did this mean to her relationship with both her son and her husband. She instinctively swallowed her son's cum and opened her mouth for him to see she had not left a drop.

"Back to bed Mum, I hope we can play this game again. What unexpected fun."

Joan slipped back to bed, Bernie had rolled to his right sleeping soundly. She reached over to find his cock still limp; she sighed and tried to go back to sleep.

Joan hadn't slept well, her mind full of guilt, she had just indulged in sex with her quadriplegic son, acted like a submissive slut, the worse thing was, it was fun she could have gone on all night; it was like being with Green Snake again. She had often wondered; the maths was close, but she was pretty certain Arthur was Bernie's, but then again perhaps not. 

The time was nearing six in the morning; the dawn peering around the curtains. Joan rolled over again to spoon her husband, instinctively reaching for his cock. My god it was hard, really hard, stiff as it had ever been, Partly through guilt and partly wanting to really to connect with her husband again, she stroked it vigorously.

"You awake darling?" She whispered in his ear.

"Oh yeah I am awake, who wouldn't be with you doing that?"

"Want to make love?" 

"No, I want a fuck." He said.

She loved this man, so straightforward, a spade was a spade. She rolled him on his back, moved astride his rock hard dick and slipped her soaking pussy onto it while removing her night wear entirely. This is what I wanted, to christen the place she thought, oh well she had done it with her son first.

"You are really soaking wet darling, you must have been desperate for a good shagging, I'm so sorry you should have woken me earlier." He said.

Before she could answer, a loud crash filled the quiet house, followed by screams from male voices. Joan bent and held her husband tight, pulling the bed sheets over them both. Instantly terrified and what might be happening in this house? Bernie's dick immediately fizzled into a wet mess. 

"What the fuck?" Bernie said as he tried to move out from under Joan to investigate what was going on. His first thought was his son. "Is that Arthur?" he said out loud.

The Dingles first weekend in their new apartment, what the fuck was happening? These strangers shattered the apartment entrance, and the Dingles lives all at once. Black clothed drones of men in black helmets, black masks, carrying firearms crashed through the small flat screaming. A police raid, the black suited officers called for everyone to put their hands over their heads and lay flat on the ground. Joan was beside herself, naked but for a sheet, a police officer ripped it from her as she was herded with Bernie into the lounge room. She had to plead with one of these drones not to shoot her son. He was a quadriplegic and couldn't do anything they asked, especially with a firearm poked in his face. On nervous energy, the police officer responsible for her son's treatment seemed wired to do almost anything. Joan could picture the situation in which the wired policeman just nervously blew Arthur's head off. It calmed down when the guy who appeared to be the leader of them all called them off. The Dingles had been pushed to the lounge floor with their hands on their heads. Joan's head was facing the couch on which some hours before she had been brought to an awesome orgasm by Arthur, and had replied by sucking him completely off. Then she spotted it, on the couch her Dildo lying there, just where Arthur had tossed it post mind-numbing orgasm. Embarrassing, if the police make a deal of it, but mortifying if Bernie spots it. 

"This was a mistake we shouldn't be here." He barked at his officers.

"Can we get up now?" Joan said.

"Yes, madam we are sorry, you should um you can put some clothes on." The head police officer said.

Joan, grabbed the sheet that she had wrapped around her earlier and wrapped herself rapidly while sitting on the couch covering the offending toy with her body. The action of sitting on the toy, started it running again, now stuck right on the entrance to her sex.

"Oh, fuck what now?" She thought, she couldn't move, she would reveal the buzzing toy at her pussy entrance, and she couldn't stay sitting there in front of her neighbours and husband with a dildo running between her legs. Her son came to the rescue yet again. 

"Folks could you give my parents some privacy, this has been a very harrowing experience for us all." Arthur had moved himself into his wheelchair, and rolled into the room directing operations. "Dad put you dressing gown on and bring one through for mother."

The police had scuttled away, saying their apologies as they left and the neighbours were slowly leaving Arthur closed the door as best he could. He returned to his mum. 

"Gimme that thing, I will keep it for next time." He said with a wink. He reached under the sheet between her legs, grabbing the device, and purposefully fingering his mother dripping cunt simultaneously. 

"My you are ready to go again, who would have thought?" He said as he turned off the toy and put in under his bum in the wheelchair.

"Arthur, I'm not so sure, I can with you. I feel so guilty." She said.

"Nonsense, it's fun it is natural, lets just not get caught by Dad." He said, as if the augment was over. She had to accept it, the thought simply thrilled her.

The entire event completely terrified the three, and now all the neighbours wondered who the heck these new people were with a police raid only a day after moving in. 

 ***************************************

The raid was the work of the drug squad, guided there by the one and only cocky Constable Boswell. A complete PR disaster. Constable Boswell had neatly taken contraband to 'find' on the property with him in case the vermin that lived there had hidden what they must have, too carefully. The raid leader caught him trying to plant it, he was in big trouble. The whole thing just didn't play, the Drug Squad thundering through the house. The occupants were clearly distressed, an old greying couple huddled together naked on the lounge floor before with a poor forty-year-old cripple being monstered with firearms. The scene filmed by their body cameras and by concerned neighbours on their phones from all angles. Despite the bluster of the squad, they realised this was a stuff up from beginning to end and the guy who had set it in motion was for the high jump. 

The local police commander had to face the news media and explain why his crack drug squad had raided a little old man and lady with their disabled son on Sunday morning after they just moved in. The district commander's rage knew no bounds he immediately shifted Boswell out of his division assigning him to a yet unspecified country force somewhere out bush after his return from his sudden annual leave.

Katrina had advised against the raid at her local station. She did not get involved in the slightest and was told she should think about perhaps doing something that suited her obvious talents. Perhaps join the serious crime squad to advance her career further in the force.

"The force needs bright young ladies like you, we will help you move your career forward." Her commander told her. 

Incensed, she had been ignored, and this disaster had been allowed to play out she felt rage and humiliation. Rage at being ignored and humiliation at being part of a police district that appeared to be in a mess. 

She rang Dave to tell him the whole sorry story, she needed to get it off her chest and he would understand as he and his friends were the intended victims. She warned him against celebrating too much, Boswell was still a copper and you could never tell when and where he will turn up.

Dave wasn't the ear she was looking for after congratulating her for staying out of the mess and offering to come over if she needed some company. Dave fell about laughing, this was such good news for the team at the farm. Leaving the suburbs had definitely been the right answer, the timing perfect. No more Boswell and his silly made up raids and harassment, this was fantastic. Adult World could get up, expand, and be the fun place they had always hoped for. Perhaps their tiny Adult World could now expand into an Adult Community Or could it?

----------------------------------------

If you have completed Adult World then I recommend starting - Adult Farm 01  Water Hole to pickup up on this group swingers new orgasmic adventures.