Adult World Pt. 23: Police Woman

Story Info
Police Woman Katrina finally has Dave to exhaustion.
2.3k words
4.69
2.9k
3
0

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series Adult World is tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a swingers community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave was at work, well he was physically there, but his mind was all over the place with the farm, the police and what they might do and understanding what they, the group stood for. The actions of June, himself and to some extent Poppy who had blackmailed her father into helping with accommodation. It all seemed a bit fucked up, but ideology aside, they were having fun and he had never had so much sex in his life.

"Good Morning David Stapleton here! How can I help." His thoughts were interrupted by the phone. Oh well, back to work.

"You could help by taking a young police officer to lunch and explain to her why you are running an illegal brothel with drug connections?" The female voice was familiar, but he couldn't make out whose.

"I'm not, who are you?" Dave raised his voice in denial.

"I'm sure you're not, but Boswell is making a deal of it and someone might take notice." The voice continued.

"Is this Katrina?" Dave inquired.

"Jeez, that took a long time, I figured my voice would be emblazoned on your mind. I'm disappointed."

"Sorry, so much going on it's hard to keep up."

"So, are you buying me lunch or not?"

"Of course I am, you got somewhere, you would like to go."

"Sure have, and if you're buying, can we have a glass of wine with lunch?" Katrina gave Dave the restaurant directions and hung up.

Dave arrived a little late, Katrina looked different in her civilian clothes. She wore a short denim skirt with a pale yellow cotton top which highlighted her black bra underneath. She wore a small amount of light blue eye shadow and her blond hair cascaded over her shoulders. Dave looked twice when he caught sight of her sitting at the pavement table.

"You look breathtaking without a uniform on, and you looked bloody good in uniform." He said.

Her face broke into a smile. "Gudaye Dave, I still believe you looked best naked, but there we are. If you were naked now, I would arrest you for public indecency."

He laughed and took a seat. They started chatting about the day and what they were doing. It appeared Katrina had two days off. She cleaned her flat up and now in her words was having a reward for being so good. She went quiet. She reached a point where the small talk had to stop.

"Dave, I like you and I know that you and your friends were just having an over zealous sex party when we visited. I know that, but that offended Constable Boswell, hence the raid and the bollocks that happened. He's not satisfied yet, he is trying to exercise maximum pain for who knows why. But at some point, someone will take him seriously and stage an official raid."

Dave sat staring at the menu, trying not to listen. He called the waiter, and the ordered food and a bottle of Pinot Gris to go with their lunch. Once done, he tried to avoid the conversation about the flat. It annoyed him that Katrina hadn't taken the incident seriously, and now she was trying to fob it off as a bit of nonsense. Their lunch arrived, Dave topped their glasses up from the bottle and they continued small talk about their own growing up and their favourite things.

"It's difficult for you guys to walk into a situation and find naked women who don't seem to give a flying fuck and not take some sort of come on from it though, isn't it?" Katrina had come back to the conversation about the so-called raid. Dave was very annoyed.

"Katrina, they weren't invited in and they acted inappropriately and you know as well as I that they had no official capacity, they were playing at cops, they weren't on duty even."

"Well, strictly, we're on duty all the time." She countered.

"Fuck it, I've had enough of this, I understand you defending the job, but two police officers sexually assaulted my friends in their own home. The bastards should be in jail."

"But you only have their word for it, there's no evidence, Dave, be reasonable, they are bound to embellish what happened they don't like the guy."

"Fuck you Katrina, I have fucking evidence. Five cameras worth of those bozos breaking in, ferreting through our property and sexually assaulting the girls. I could have them banged up for a long time, but we haven't done that. We want to get on with our lives and by bringing all that out would put the focus on us, we have potentially more to lose than bloody Boswell. That's why he's plugging away he's hoping to find something that will justify his actions."

"You have video tape, really, and you didn't tell me what the fuck was that about." Katrina spat back at him.

"I wasn't sure who I could trust. I'm still not to be honest." He said, now looking at the table and not at her.

"So you don't believe you could trust me? Didn't I stick my neck out by giving you my card, didn't I come around off duty and try to advise you and you still don't trust me?" Her tone was now one of disappointment rather than anger.

"I'm sorry, I'm paranoid. June wanted to share the videos, but I stopped her. I won't use them unless we're driven to, but to be honest we don't want to. We have plans for the group and we're moving away from the city flat, we hope to disappear from Boswell's radar and he'll get over us."

"I think I understand, and it's good you're moving, will that mean I won't see you any more?" Katrina sounded sad at the news.

"Hell no, I still work in town. I'll commute from the country, be here as big and bad as ever every work day, disappear to the country in the evening and weekends. It's a better deal for us and we have more room, that flat could get over run and yes, a lot of noise when everybody is enjoying themselves. This place won't have those problems. Plenty of space around us."

"That sounds wonderful, wish I could be there too, city living and the police can be a little throttling at times if you know what I mean. I feel kind of locked in, that's why when I saw you guys just letting it all hang out with no worry about who's who's and where I was very jealous of you. I wanted a piece of that, not forever, but for at least a little while if you understand what I mean, kinda let my hair down."

"Dave beamed. It has its appeal, but I'm seeing some cracks in the veneer, it's not as perfect as it sounds." Reaching across the table, he took her fingers in his hand and gently stroked them.

"We're done here, do you have to go back to the office or can you disappear for the afternoon?" She asked.

"Never tried disappearing for the afternoon, there's always a first time I suppose, why do you ask?" He replied

"I've seen yours, maybe its time you saw mine, if you want that is?" She broadened her smile and winked at him.

"We're talking about the flat, I presume?" He said.

"Presume what you like, we need to pick up another bottle before we go, I'm mellow and I want to stay that way." She picked up the bill and headed to the counter, Dave left dumb struck had she just invited him to bed.

"Hey it was my treat." Dave scolded her.

"So it was, you get the next one, there will be a next one, won't there?" She asked.

"Hope So."

"Good." She grabbed his hand and led him down towards a cab stand. This afternoon could be very interesting.

Katrina lead Dave into, a two-bedroom apartment on the third flour of a six story building. The place was immaculate, Dave stood in awe of Katrina apartment, the master bedroom was immediately down the hall from the main entrance, the door to her room was open showing a spotlessly clean room. Beyond the bed were floor to ceiling windows, one half sliding to give access to a private deck.

"Wow, private deck off main bedroom, great for keeping up your all-over tan."

"How did you guess, although it's tricky getting organised, there is a bigger deck off the lounge? But not quite as private."

She led him into the lounge, perhaps better described as a living area which boasted a well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar, dining table and a white lounge suite, with a futon. The view between the apartment buildings was the river and the skyscrapers that lined it on the other side. Dave let out a low, slow whistle.

"Wow, great view, if you don't mind me asking how much a week do you pay rent for this?"

"It's mine, well the bank owns most of it. Anyway, I am going to change into something more comfortable."

Dave hardly noticed her leave he was fascinated by the view.

"I thought you would have at least your shirt and trousers off by now." Katrina said as she entered the room naked.

She pushed him in the stomach so he fell backwards onto the futon, reached for the surprised Daves trouser belt with her right hand while placing her left hand on his stomach.

"Can't they all see what we're doing?" Dave was referring to the ceiling to floor windows in the lounge portion of the room.

"No, the windows are pretty much one way glass, well I hope it is." Katrina said. "I rarely wear clothes at home. I have been known to touch myself at the window when watching a hot boy in one of the apartments across the way."

"A particular bloke, or just any random one?"

"Anyone, nothing specific, depends on wet my young lady is."

By now she had removed his shoes, socks and jeans, he had put up no resistance. She reached for his semi flaccid member. Closing her hand around it near to his testicles, her grip was loose, her soft fingers caressing an upward stroke to the head of his penis. It became rigid with her touch; she slipped the skin back from its head. She hadn't seen too many uncircumcised men, and certainly not as divinely obedient as this one. She had never had one inside her, and she was about to remedy that.

The last uncut male she had seen was at a police party, more likely a police orgy, organised at the end of month long course for detectives. She sighed when when she saw that thin hard body attached to the cock, unfortunately a WPC was coupled with that particular magnificent appendage. She had jealously watched across room at that young woman making love to that beautiful tall man with his uncut magic wand fully erect slipping in out of her, while this brute of a man was huffing and puffing with pint size twig of a dick on top of her. His breath was bad, and he kept slapping her tits. Fuck, what a bad choice. Just as the fuck finished, he handed her over to his mate, like he owned her. The last time she saw the monster uncut was disappearing down a hallway led by that prick.

At least Dave was here for the afternoon and she intended to ride this boy until pussy hurt. His dick was completely rigid. Katrina smothered it in wetness from her mouth. She moved her mouth over his swollen stick; she loved it. She had loved it that very first time she and Boswell had mistakenly barged into their home while the occupiers were having what amounted to group sex in the middle of the floor.

Dave was thoroughly wet, she was dripping wet, time to fuck the brains out of this boy. She wanted him; she knew he had a partner he seemed to adore. Katrina felt the same way about him, she need a man like this, a man who would not fret when she was strapped to a chair being fucked by the lineup, but soft and kind and willing to take part.

She climbed on his cock, stuffed it in her hole and rode it for all she was worth, my god man she thought just thinking about him and his group of friends was enough to make her cum, she lasted only minutes and went into a full orgasm gripping him inside her with her vagina muscles; she went through her first orgasm and really didn't care what his state was; she needed a repeat and right now.

That afternoon she continued the performance at least four more times, she wasn't sure if Dave even noticed but the time he left, his body was a sweating mess, he looked like he had run a marathon, too much she wondered. Never too much, not enough was her opinion, she would need him back for a repeat performance very soon, right now pussy needed some tender attention to clean it up before a satisfied sleep in front of some porn with her dildo.