All Comments on 'Adulterer Jack'

by stoner94105

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

What the hell happened to Jeanie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So a couple of "boring" people find one another?

And it's happily ever after? A couple of questions. What happened to Jennie? Did she ever call and explain her decision to leave and what her future plans were going to be and if they included Jack? Why would Jack rat out Diane? Because her husband was a fraternity brother? Pretty unbelievable considering what Jack was doing (Jack and Diane - that was funny!) with and to Diane. How would Mary Ellen find Jack's house? All-in-all an entertaining story and certainly better than the usual cuck stuff that's been infesting the LW category lately. Thanks for the effort.

4 stars

Vegasrails2Vegasrails2almost 4 years ago
loose ends

A few loose ends, Jennie, how did little sis find your house, but an interesting read and quite enjoyable, thanks for sharing

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

It could've been amazing, but that should've been Jennie turning up at the door at the end of the story. Seeing her shocked and horrified that he had started a family with her best friend would have ended it perfectly.

Mary-Ellen's quip about him "fucking up" with the divorce didn't make sense. Why would he want Jennie back after she turned into a eurotrash slut?

"when things didn't go her way"

I thought Mary-Ellen wanted to break up Jack and Jennie? Now he's married to Marilyn and starting a family, Jack will never get back together with her sister. So why was Mary-Ellen upset that he'd moved on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What happened to Jennie dosen’t matter

Excellent story, well written. One can’t ask for more. Thanks for the read.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 4 years ago
My first thought...

...was similar to others - What happened to Jennie? And then I realized, she’s likely at a clinic in Europe being treated for std’s.

Good riddance.

Welcome back. Nice story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well really!

By the sounds of things Jennie was the winner, your main man is a rat actually half a rat, you steal from the cookie jar then blame some else to make yourself feel good and righteous what a stoner and a loser.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Great story but

I agree with others that it should have been Jennie at the door. She deserved to be shocked and humiliated. I got nothing with the interaction between Jack and the punk slut sister. Also a nice burn was missed with Dianne after she belittled him. Why not insinuate what he did.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 4 years ago

It kind of left me wondering what actually happened with Jennie but that's OK... you might even have another story there somewhere.

MFH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZ

Much too long, a flawed concept and way too wordy. Sorry I wasted the time

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

I wou,d have enjoyed a confrontation with Jenny at the end. Would have loved it if she came back preggers and looking for forgiveness.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 4 years ago
Pretty good effort

I have to say I was enjoying this tale, even with the telegraphing that was going on, but I was really looking forward to a conclusion with Jennie rather than her jealous sister.

4/5

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Enjoyable

I like all the different personalities you weaved into the story. A few surprises here and there and you have a great story. There is of course the mystery of what happened to the ex. Thanks for submitting.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 4 years ago
Bulk of Story Good, But...

Another rushed ending that really doesn't deal with Jennie OR Marilyn adequately. Reader doesn't expect to trudge through a long tale to be tagged with a lightly supported conclusion; way too much suspension of disbelief already to accept this ending.

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Very Good

But, ignoring Jennie face to face would have been a complete story.

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Justice would have been

Would have been Jennie knocking on the door pregnant looking for a husband.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

I think that Mary Ellen summarized Sweetie’s current (and future) position BETTER than Jennie coulda done it herself! Only ‘soft spot)’ in the tale for me was Marilyn’s gay hubby.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good story of a guy losing what he had and finding his way. But at the end, how did the younger sister even know who Marilyn was? She could have looked up their address. And why the comment about how he screwed up with the divorce thing if no follow thru to explain. Plus no Jennie. No tying up the threads. Still gave it a 4 for a decent read.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

What was the point of the last Mary Ellen interaction?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I have to agree with the comments about Jennie

We get Mary Ellen's reaction. So what?

<P>

If anything, having Mary Ellen finding out and Jennie not around lessens the ending even more.

<P>

What Jennie deserved was arriving at the house, fully expecting to pick up where they left off, fully expecting to have kids and maybe show him a little of that experience she picked up. That relied on her being surprised when she got there.

<P>

Now, Mary Ellen will tell her. Even if she shows up, she's prepared.

<P>

Yes, you had him basically "win", but her comeuppance is muted at best. After all the buildup, the ending was meh.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 4 years ago
Decent effort

Until the ending.

The ex needed to be involved.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoalmost 4 years ago

you have an open item with, whatever happened to Jennie? 5

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Not bad but...

....what's this about his brother's children 'still believing' in Santa Claus?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story

Good story, better without the couple's therapy. I hate people thinking others can solve your problems for you. it's like psychological crutches. Next comes Kabbalah, Pilates, Yoga, and Neutering. Then you are a true Californian. Thanks for the story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Wasn't sure about this, but it turned out to be a great story. Jack certainly went through a plethora of womens on his way to happiness. Good that he ended up with Marilyn. Mary Ellen will surely report to Jennie , and it would be interesting to see her reaction when she comes home expecting things to be ok.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 4 years ago
Good one.

It would have been better if the ex-wife had been the one knocking on the door.

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

Welcome back! Had no idea Jack was on his way to visit every category here on Literotica. Hopefully we'll see more, is he the Jack Ryan of the self-published porn world? Great fun, read two of yours so far, looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not‘a lot tha say mon, just‘a

Five fat Spliffs fo ya, mon

Thumbs‘ar up

PortnoyishPortnoyishalmost 4 years ago
Unbalanced

I can only give this an average rating because the story was way too out of balance. We had page after page of his dates, which weren't really the meat of the story. The important parts were his relationship with Marilyn and his relationship with Jennie. Marilyn's ending was incredibly rushed. You spent five times as much on failed relationships as you did on him finding the love of his life.

As for Jennie, she disappeared from the story never to be seen again. You led the reader to expect that climax moment when Jennie's expectations fail. It never happened. Incomprehensibly, we get a bland moment with Mary Ellen instead. It was the literary equivalent of a ruined orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
decent

still would have loved to seen Jennie back in the epilogue to have her nose rubbed in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jack s not a nice guy.

He was fucking Diane and loving all of her for his sexual enjoyment. Then he rats her out to her husband. What the F.was that all about. Then instead of Diane knocking at the door to end your story. You have that hippy antisocial sister do it. Which really makes no sense .since she caused his wife to take off. That is 2 weak point in your story. And he winds up with Marilyn how boring.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Gotta say you had me right up until the spoiled frat boy response. Outing Diane to her husband after what she did for him was a cheap shot. Typical frat boy blaming everyone else.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 3 years ago

Wandered all over the place

Sorry to be negative, but this story set me up for a good ending, but just ended on a WTF note, as others have commented. At the end, Marilyn was the only good lady left, so we knew she’d appear.

Having an affair with a married woman betrays the husband, then he betrays her. Yeecchh. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you're going to write a BTB story, then BTB.

EgregiousEgregious11 months ago

Another great five rating story. After reading 'Cuckold Jack' I had to read more and was pleasantly surprised, well done. I did not see any reference to this being a BTB story, I wonder where anon got that from?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Umm why wouldn't he tell Oliver? Dianne completely lied about the situation. She was mercenary as all get out. She had a more or less continuous strong of affairs on Oliver, who wss unaware, all so she coukd get hishands on his trust money. While he didn't like Oliver, the one time he saw him, he had been feeling guilty for weeks and he recognized a frat brother. That means Oliver knew he went to the same frat when he gave the secret handshake. So why shouldn't he tell Oliver? Out of loyalty to Dianne? Please she was a faithless, mercenary bitch. Look at her conversation with him before she left. Oliver had been clueless. He did Oliver a solid. And while he was himself an asshole by banging Dianne and trusting her description of her "marriage", it would have just been someone else. Doesn't excuse him, but it does mean he owes zero loyalty to Dianne. Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous