My Wife Wanted to be an Ironman

Story Info
And fucking her trainer was part of her training.
13.2k words
4.5
86.9k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife wanted to be an Ironman... And fucking her trainer was part of her training.

I was born Lesley Jacob Wagner. I hated the name Lesley, so when I turned 18 I had it legally changed so for the last seven years I've been Jacob Wagner. I was married to Laura almost three years. Her full name was Laura Elizabeth Keyes and she could have been the twin of a famous princess.

I had graduated from college and was working for a cement company. The company bought some new computer equipment and we were having classes on it. Eight of us were sitting in a room we had converted into a temporary classroom and we were waiting for our instructor to show up.

She walked in and introduced herself as Laura Keyes and I was in love. I found out later that three of my fellow classmates were likewise in love. I was the first to reach her at lunch break and invite her to lunch. She turned me, and everybody else who asked her, down. In fact, she turned all of us down for the three days she was there.

On the last day of class we were each given her card. We could call her if we had any questions or problems about what we had gone over. That was on Wednesday. I waited until the following Monday before I called her.

"This is Laura. I'm not available, but leave your name, number, and a brief message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can."

"Hi, Laura. This is Jacob Wagner from the cement company you taught last week. What kind of problem do I need to get you to go out with me?" Was the message I left.

She called the next day.

"Jacob Wagner, how may I help you?" I answered when my phone rang.

"Hi, Jacob. This is Laura. You said you had a problem."

"Oh, hi, Laura. I do. I'm hungry and I hate eating alone." She laughed and it was a beautiful tinkling sound.

"I can't do lunch, but my evenings are free," she said.

That started it. We had dinner together the rest of the week and on Sunday that first week and for five full weeks after that. We never had lunch because she trained everyday from 11 until 1. She was either running, swimming, or bicycling. Her goal was to compete in an Ironman. An Ironman competition consisted of a 2.4 mile swim, followed immediately by a 112 mile bicycle ride, followed immediately by running a full 26.2 mile marathon. All three had to be accomplished in under 17 hours.

She was also a vegan so our meals consisted mainly of quinoa, kale, tofu, brown rice, oats, sweet potatoes, and beans. It took me a long time to get used to eating like that.

The first time we made love was at her house. She didn't have a living room as such. It was more like a gym and the only places to sit were on big rubber balls or weight lifting benches. I found her bed wasn't much more comfortable because it was hard as a rock.

We were in her bed room and she started taking off her clothes. Her blouse and bra came off first and I saw her tits for the first time. I knew they were going to be small, but they were the smallest I had ever seen and when I touched them they were as hard as her bed. As a matter of fact, her whole body was hard. She was nothing but muscle. I had heard early in my life that meat was always sweetest closest to the bone so I figured she must be the sweetest thing on earth.

Fucking her was an experience. She used every muscle in her body to squeeze, twist, pull, and jerk on my dick. Every time I felt like I was going to cum, she squeezed her pussy muscles and stopped it. That went on until she was ready and we both cut loose. It was the best fucking I had ever had. And it only got better. We fucked every chance we got after that.

We were married 14 months after we met. She stopped training long enough to take a honeymoon, but started immediately after our return.

One evening, she came in and I was sitting in the only chair we had in the living room. She told me that there was an Ironman the next year in Wisconsin she wanted to enter. It would be her first one and she needed to train even harder than she had been, but she figured that she should be ready by the time it rolled around.

I couldn't imagine anybody training any harder than she had been and saw no fascination for turning your life over to something like an athletic contest. I guessed all people were driven to do something exceptional. I loved my job and was driven, albeit to a somewhat lesser degree than Laura, to excel.

I was hesitant to agree to her trying because I had seen how she trained just for the sake of training. Training for an Ironman would more than double her training time. It took three blowjobs and an almost solid week of pounding the only soft part of her body, namely her pussy, for me to agree.

It was then that things started to change around our house. The training costs almost doubled. After about four months of the additional training she told me that she needed a trainer. There was one at her gym who had been in an Ironman and was available and qualified to train her. Of course he wasn't free. His experience cost us a lot of money.

The first thing he did was convince her to quit her job so she could train fulltime. She did that without talking to me about it. When she quit, it immediately sent our household budget into a tailspin.

She had a very nice competitive bicycle, but her trainer told her it wasn't good enough, so we bought another. Then she needed one she would use in competition. She would use the others for training. Then he decided she needed a competitive spare, so we bought another. She had a total of four bicycles. Their combined cost equaled my two year old truck.

Time went on and I figured it was about time I met her trainer so I went to the gym. I knew his name was Jason Hendricks because I wrote the checks every week. I saw them in the weight area. He stood over her as she lifted weights. His crotch was right next to her head and every time she looked up she was looking right at his dick. It might have been my imagination, but it seemed that every time she lifted, he spread his legs a bit further causing his dick to get closer to her face.

I watched for another couple of minutes before they went to another exercise. I don't know its' name or even if it has a name, but it's the one where you pulled ropes away from the wall. Weights are attached to the ropes and you could add or subtract weight as wanted.

Laura stood with her back to the wall and grabbed the rope pull handles. Hendricks stood facing her and was very close to her. I watched her pull twice before I approached them. She pulled and her arms were straight out in front of her holding the weights off the ground. He stood between her outstretched arms, reached and ran his hands along the outside of her arms then under and around to her chest and he actually put his hands on her tits and kept them there as he talked to her. Finally he moved them and she released the ropes.

"Why are you playing with my wife's tits?" I asked him and scared the shit out of both of them.

"Uh, Jacob, what are you doing here?" asked Laura.

"I thought it was time I met Mr. Hendricks," I answered.

He stuck his hand out to shake, but I just looked at him and ignored the hand. He was about three inches taller than me and outweighed me by at least thirty pounds of muscle. "You have no business touching her like that."

"Then I can't properly train her."

"You have to play with her breasts to train her? Exactly what kind of training is that?"

"That's the way I do it."

"Then we'll find someone who will train her without copping feels. Your services are no longer required. Laura, I'll see you at home." I walked away.

"Jacob. Jacob! Come back here," she almost yelled at me.

I kept walking, got in my car and went home. She stormed in the house right after I got there.

"What in hell do you think you are doing?" she asked. "You can't fire him for doing his job."

"The hell I can't. He had his dick stuck in your face and you didn't do anything about it. Then he was playing with your tits and you did nothing but smile."

"He wasn't playing with my tits. He was assessing my pecs."

I laughed aloud. "Jesus Christ, Laura. You can't honestly believe that. What he was doing was playing with your tits. Assessing your pecs my ass. And you stood there and let him. You even smiled as he squeezed them.

"He isn't fired. I need him."

"You can't be serious."

"Oh yes I can. He stays."

I looked at her. "Then you can have him, but I want no part of it. I'm not paying him another cent and if you insist on keeping him, I'm not paying for any of the rest of your training, either."

She glared at me. "Then I'll get a job, but he stays as my trainer."

I thought for a while before speaking. "How important to you is he?"

"Extremely."

"How important am I?"

"You're my husband."

"But how important am I? I've told you I don't want you to train with him, but you insist that he continue. Just where does that put me on your list of priorities?"

"And where does it put me on your list of priorities when you won't let me train for something I really want to do?"

"I understand what you want to do, and support you. What I don't understand is that he feels the need to stick his dick two inches from your face and then play with your tits and you allow it. You're my wife and I won't tolerate it. Find another trainer because he's out."

"I want to do well in Wisconsin and he can help me." She crossed her arms and stood facing me defiantly.

"How about doing well in our marriage? Is that Ironman more important than that?"

She looked at me then turned, uncrossed her arms and started to say something, but changed her mind and went upstairs. I figured that was answer enough.

I sat and was dumbfounded for a few minutes. Unless I missed my guess she had made up her mind; which made it easy to make mine up.

I went to my computer and took care of the money things I'd heard should be taken care of in the event of marital problems. I figured I'd do it before she could. That bastard wasn't getting another cent of my money. If she wanted to keep paying him to feel her up, she could do it with her share and unmarried.

We had a fifth-wheel camper I used for the summers I was in college. Laura and I used it to take to the mountains so she could bike and run up and down them. She said it was better training then on the flatlands.

I went upstairs and she was in the bathroom. I heard her talking to someone, but the only thing I was able to understand was "I'll see you tomorrow."

I grabbed some clothes and headed for the camper. Three more trips and I had what I wanted. On my second trip I heard bath water running so I knew she would be in there for at least an hour. She loved to soak in the tub, especially after a tough day.

When most of my clothes were in the camper, I loaded my computer and other personal items.

I spent the night in our office parking lot. The next morning I brought my boss up to date. He asked what my plans were and I told him I didn't have any yet.

That evening I went by to see if there was anything else I wanted or needed. Laura was there eating a kale salad. I went to the room we used as an office and started going through files and books. She came in and watched.

"Where did you go last night?" she asked. It was the first night we had spent apart since before our wedding.

"I stayed at the plant. What did you do? Have Hendricks over so he could assess your pecs?"

"That wasn't necessary."

"But was it the truth?"

"No."

There was a long silence as she watched me stack what I wanted to take.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Leaving."

"Why?"

Because you made it abundantly clear last night that he is more important to you than I am."

"I told you I want to do well in Wisconsin and I can't do it without his help."

"Are you telling me that no other coach can do what he does?"

"We work well as a team."

"I saw how well you work as a team. He fondles your breasts and you smile."

"I told you he wasn't fondling me."

I just shook my head. "You and I made a good team once."

"We still can. Just give me this chance."

"Will you give him up as your trainer?"

She shook her head. "No."

"Then I go." I picked up some of my stuff and started for the door.

"When will you be back?"

I turned to look at her. "That's up to you. Tell me he's finished and I stay; but tell me he stays and I go. For good. I won't be back."

She didn't hesitate. "He stays."

Wow. One of us was pretty selfish; or maybe both of us were. I wanted a wife and she wanted to compete in a contest. It took three trips to get the rest of my stuff in my truck. She watched me make all three trips. On the third, she asked where I was going.

"No idea."

"When will you be back?"

She had asked that same question once before and I thought we had covered it pretty well. "We've already discussed it. I don't plan on coming back."

"Jacob, you can't be doing this because of my trainer."

"And you can't prefer your trainer over me, but apparently you do. I've taken half of our money and taken you off our credit cards. Your phone should have been turned off." I looked at my watch. "About thirty minutes ago. Utility bills are due next week and so is the renter's insurance. Your car insurance is good for another four months. I recommend you get a job soon or you will be in deep financial trouble.

I put my last load in my truck then walked through the garage. Her competition bike and spare were there. They were in their shipping containers, which cost almost as much as the bikes themselves. I picked them up one at a time and literally tossed them in my truck. She saw me and came running.

"What are you doing? You can't take those?" she absolutely screamed.

"The hell I can't. I paid for them." I got in my truck and I was gone. She wasn't the least bit upset about me leaving, but she couldn't stand the thought of losing the bikes.

The next day was one of her morning days at the gym I drove by to see if she was there. I looked inside and she and Hendricks were sitting on a weight bench. She was crying and he was holding her hands. I don't know if she was crying because our marriage appeared to be over or because I took her best bikes.

I took the next day off to find a place for my fifth-wheeler. I paid a month in advance and hooked up to their services.

The day after that I talked to my parents and brought them up to speed.

"Are you okay?" asked my mother. "Do you need any money?" asked my father. I answered yes and no respectively.

Laura and I went two weeks without talking. Finally, one day, she called. I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer. She left a message saying she wanted to talk so I called her.

"Where do we go from here?" she asked.

"Are you still training with Hendricks?"

"Yes. I need him."

"Then divorce court is where we go."

"You can't be serious."

"Have you fucked him yet?"

"How can you ask that?"

"Easy. He had his dick almost in your mouth then played with your tits. The next logical step would be to fuck you. So the question is logical. Have you fucked him yet?"

She ended the call.

The next day, my boss told me there was a job in our Leadville, Colorado, plant if I was interested. I took it and left for Colorado the next day.

I had been gone about two months and it was Fall in Colorado and winter was not far behind. A small fifth-wheel trailer was not the place anyone with an ounce of brains wants to spend Winter, so I rented an apartment and bought some cheap used furniture to put in it. I didn't know what to do with all that space after living in that fifth-wheeler.

My parents and siblings wanted me home for Thanksgiving so I went. I was, by then, back to my normal eating habits. No quinoa, kale or tofu. Not that those things are bad, but I didn't care for them.

Spending the holiday with my family was fun. Nobody missed Laura.

The day after Thanksgiving, I headed back to Leadville. I had eaten lunch with my parents and was ready to leave town. I was filling my truck with gas when an old friend saw me. We started talking and he told me that he had seen Laura and some muscle-bound guy hanging out together.

There was a small diner next to the gas station so we decided to get a cup of coffee. While sipping it, he gave me the rundown on Laura and Hendricks. They were seen openly holding hands in the mall and walking down the street. It was not unusual for them to be seen kissing in public.

My friend, Zeke, short for Ezekial, was talking when his phone rang. It was his brother and they were talking about going hunting the next morning before Emmanuel, Zeke's brother, had to go to work. I gave Zeke the indication that I needed to leave, but he held up his hand for me to wait.

"Em," he said, "Have you happened to see Laura Wagner around recently?" Pause. "Yeah, Jake's wife." Pause. "You're shitting me. Right now. Okay. Thank you. I'm with Jake now and we might be coming over. Thank you, Em."

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"You aren't gonna believe this, but Laura and her guy are checked into Em's motel. They've been there for two days. I was thinking maybe you could fuck with them a little before you left town."

He explained what he had in mind. "They're not there right now. The motel isn't one of the better ones so doesn't have a restaurant. Em thinks they've gone out for dinner so they might be back soon."

Probably at the gym, I thought. We hauled ass to the motel. Zeke in his truck and me in mine. I parked in the farthest corner of the parking lot.

I knew Em so he had no problem helping us.

"By the way, none of our cameras work," he said. "Even the outside ones are busted so you don't have to worry about be recorded." He grinned when he said it.

"Why do you work in a place like this?" I asked him.

"I own the joint and net more per month than The Hampton Inn. Laura and her guy, his name is Jason Hendricks by the way, come in at least one night a week. He's married so they can't go to his house and she lives with her parents since she got kicked out of your old house Jake. Jake? Jacob and Jason. She must like guys with 'J' names. Anyway, they come here and do their thing. They've been here two days because his wife spent Thanksgiving with her family in North Carolina or someplace. I heard them joking about his not going with his wife. "Pussy is better than turkey, anytime," he said to Laura. They come here because he doesn't dare take her to his house. Too many nosy neighbors. They'll be checking out tomorrow because his wife will be back."

"Give us a key to their room, Em. We'll bring it right back," Zeke told his brother.

Em reached for it without hesitation. The motel still had keys for their rooms and not those little cards. Zeke and I went to their room. It was apparent there had been some fucking going on.

"Okay, Jake, it's on you. I'll take the outside pictures, you take the inside."

"Are you sure Em won't get in trouble?" I asked.

"He told you, he owns the joint. He doesn't allow drugs or prostitutes and still makes a lot of money. If he told everything he knows about a lot of people who spend a few hours several times a week here, there would be scandals from now on. The police don't even respond to calls about this place. Now, do your thing and I'll do mine."

Their room was on the backside of the motel on the second floor overlooking a construction site. It had a very small balcony and I made sure the balcony door was unlocked and disabled. I left, went downstairs, and asked Em for a ladder. He told me where his tool shed was and said for me to help myself.

There were several ladders hanging on the outside of the shed. I took an extension ladder that looked long enough to reach the second floor and tried it. It worked so I went to my truck and waited. Zeke called me about thirty minutes later to tell me they had just gotten back and he was going to start snapping pictures.