Adultery on the High Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tide was well in and they walked the short distance down to the gentle waves lapping along the sands. Heidi had a skimpy two-piece suit in her usual bright red, while Jane wore a black satin one-piece that showed off her figure to perfection. Both had rubber helmets to keep their hair dry and within minutes, all four were cavorting around in warm water up to their chests. The obvious bulges in the tight trunks worn by the men were now submerged, but when they began fooling about, ducking and wrestling, the prominences down below were all too apparent every time they came into contact -- which was very often!

Roger and Heidi were openly hugging and kissing and soon Lionel, under the pretext of trying to push Jane under water, was standing behind her, his hands on her breasts. She could feel his genitals pressing against her bottom, but she was not going to surrender so easily.

'Down, boy!' she hissed, pulling away from him. 'I haven't decided yet!'

They played about happily for a while longer, until Lionel warned that they must be careful of sunburn, being within a short distance of the equator. Going back up the beach, they draped themselves with the towels that they had brought and then retired to the main hut for some more liquid refreshment.

The fresh limes were soon replaced by gin from a bottle of duty-free brought by Roger, diluted with tonic from the small hotel bar and as the sun began to slide down over the land behind them, they all succumbed to the heat, fresh air and alcohol and slumbered on the comfortable cushions of the rattan settees.

As dusk came down at about seven o'clock, the whine of mosquitoes woke them and they showered in the toilet annexe behind the reception desk. Jane and Heidi went back to their hut to tidy up their hair and faces and put their dresses on again, ready to have a meal.

'Enjoyed yourself, dear?' asked the German woman. 'We thought we ought to have some fun to take your mind off you losing Big Brian,'

She sounded so concerned that Jane gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

'You're all very kind to me, but I'm not heart-broken or anything like that. I admit liked him a lot, so seeing such a good friend leaving and knowing you'll never meet again, is a bit sad.'

'Lionel will cheer you up even more tonight, if you'll let him!' advised

Heidi, but Jane was still reluctant to capitulate.

'I'm not so sure about that. Brian was an amateur compared with Lionel, he's a serial seducer!'

Heidi shook her head emphatically. 'Remember Gibraltar? That was a life-changing experience for you, wasn't it? This is the same situation - and Lionel is too good to waste, I can assure you!'

They ate in solitary state at a table on the veranda, as there seemed to be no other guests in the hotel, They had grilled fish, beautifully fresh from the local boats and a welcome change from the endless curries back on the troopship. Fresh fruit, pineapple and bananas were the dessert and quite decent coffee to end with. Afterwards, they sat and looked at the beach and the sea, listening to the noisy chirruping of the cicadas in the undergrowth nearby. They drank most of their bottle of gin, feeling more mellow with every glass.

In the star-filled sky, the moon cut a path over the ocean and Lionel claimed that he needed a stroll along the beach, holding out a hand to Jane.

'Let's try some of this 'moonlight shining in your eyes' stuff that Brian Wolfe seemed to find so effective,' he said gruffly. 'Maybe it will soften that iron will of yours!'

As they went down the broad steps to the sands, Heidi gave them a wave.

'Roger and I are off to bed now, so if Jane gives you the cold shoulder, Lionel, you'll just have to bunk in with us!'

The engineer put an arm around Jane's waist as they trudged off through the warm sand.

'You wouldn't want me to have to do that, now would you, darling? Actually, I'm a nicer guy that you think,'

She smiled to herself in the gloom, having already decided on spending the night with him to fulfil a fantasy that she had had since first setting eyes on him.

'I might give it a try,' she replied grudgingly. 'Just this once.'

They walked on for a hundred yards, then turned and stared out over the placid scene, the moon revealing a dream-like world of endless beach, a calm sea and a fringe of palm trees travelling to the northern horizon.

'It's beautiful, Lionel,' she breathed. 'Another night to remember!'

He pulled her close and kissed her passionately.

'You'll remember this one until your dying day, Jane!' he promised her.

***

Their bedroom hut was dimly lit by small table-lamps on each side of the large bed. As they began to strip down to their underwear, Lionel tried to lighten the slight tension between them.

'No single beds in this establishment, Jane! They must only cater for lovers here.'

She looked at the mosquito net dubiously. 'But how do I get into the damned thing?' He walked round to her side, dressed only in his underpants, and pulled out the net from under the mattress.

'Slip in quickly, before a ''mozzy gets in as well. It's a bastard if you get one shut in there with you!'

Jane hopped in and he followed her, tucking the net back from inside. Then he slid his arms around her and kissed her fervently. She thrilled at the nearness of his lean body and responded avidly, all pretence at her former reluctance gone.

'I've had more than few women in my time, Jane, but never one as so bloody lovely as you!'

There was an unmistakable ring of sincerity in his voice as he kissed her again, his tongue slipping deeply between her lips. She sucked at it, then slid her own into his mouth as she felt his hands exploring her body.

'So what are you going to do to me tonight?' she whispered huskily, when they came up for air. His reply reminded her of Brian's in similar circumstances.

'I'm going to fuck you until breakfast, beautiful Jane! And do it in every way that I can think of, before we get to Singapore!'

She stroked his hard, tanned face and kissed him again. 'And how are you going to do that, lover boy?'

'By putting this thing inside you, sweet!' he growled, rolling away from her and dragging down his pants. She looked down at him and just as she had done in Gibraltar, stared in fearful admiration at the weapon that grew from between his legs.

'So Heidi wasn't exaggerating, after al!' she whispered huskily, as she tentatively grasped the shaft of an erect penis that had to be over eight inches in length.

It was quite different from Brian's, a smooth torpedo at least half as thick again as his, but without the drum-stick knob. The head was in line with the shaft, though having an out-turned hard rim, but in size and shape, the whole organ reminded her of a Victorian policeman's truncheon, which she had seen in Scotland Yard's Black Museum.

'Will that satisfy you, madam?' he muttered, cupping a hand on to the thin silk of her brassiere to play with the breast underneath. Jane purred with pleasure and began sliding her hand up and down his huge cock, feeling it tighten under her grasp.

'We'll give it a try, Lionel,' she murmured. 'Though I've got very high standards to be met.'

How different she felt now, compared to her tremulous introduction to Brian's organ in Gibraltar. She wanted sexual fulfilment - and wanted it urgently, still not fully believing that she was actually in bed with this gorgeous man, waiting for him to copulate with her.

'I'm not sure I can get all this piece of flesh inside me, Lionel?' she murmured in wonder.

'Heidi said you were great talker when you were having a fuck,' he growled, as he pulled down one of the cups of her bra and fastened his lips on her breast. As he drew the conical mound into his mouth, his tongue roamed over the erect teat and she shuddered with pleasure.

'Let me take these things off,' she whispered, unhooking her bra and pulling off her knickers to give him unlimited access to her most sensitive parts.

As they lay side by side, Lionel's hands roved over her body, caressing every part from her thighs to her cheeks, murmuring endearments that went against his professed disdain for romantic sentimentality.

They kissed and tongued as she masturbated him, hardening his truncheon even more. Then she bent over him and slid her lips over his cock-head. It was easier to swallow that Brian's mushroom, but she could only get half of his shaft into her mouth, before she gagged as it hit the back of her throat. He groaned as she sucked hard, her hand grasping the lower part of his shaft that projected out beyond her pursed shiny red lips. The fingers of her small hands failed to meet around it, so large was its circumference.

Then, feeling a rising need to be erotically stimulated herself, she swivelled around with his penis still between her lips and lay on top of him, her open thighs straddling his face.

'That bloody soldier must have taught you a lot since Gibraltar,' he muttered, as her shaven cunt appeared enticingly in front of his mouth. As she sucked away at his cock, he placed a hand on each of her buttocks and used his thumbs to peel back her outer labia to give his lips and tongue access to the moist interior.

He ran them back and forth along the edges of the long inner labia, then grasped them in his lips and tugged them down, stretching them as far he could. Then he began licking her clitoral hood, before separating her pussy lips to force his tongue into her vagina.

After a few moments, he returned to attack her clitoris, pulling at the half-hidden bud with his lips to expose it to the tip of his tongue.

Jane pulled her mouth from his cock-head to gurgle her appreciation, now ecstatic that her handsome lover was beginning to act out the fantasies that she had had about him for the last couple of weeks.

'Lick me, Lionel, lick me everywhere, then fuck me!' she hissed, too carried away to be surprised at her own lascivious language. He readily obliged and he moved two fingers to push back the hood of her clitoris so that he could seize it in his lips as it became more swollen, making her give a gasp of ecstasy.

Jane went back to his penis, but this time ran her tongue repeatedly along its whole length, ending by licking the whole surface of the glans and running her tongue around the groove beneath it.

'Are you going to try to push this great big cock into me soon, darling?' she whimpered.

'Not just try to, sweetheart! I'm going to get the whole damned thing up inside you, even if it splits you in half!' he threatened. She shuddered with excited anticipation, which had a delicious element of fear within it.

Now his tongue was back in her vagina again, but from there he moved his mouth back to kiss her anus, continuing the work that Brian Wolfe had hesitantly begun.

His tongue rimmed the tight, wrinkled sphincter and its tip made some tentative stabs at penetrating it. This provoked a squeal from Jane.

'No, you mustn't do that, Lionel!' but from her tone, he suspected that this was not going to be a life-long prohibition.

Her continued sucking and licking was starting to make the familiar sensation in his balls become more urgent. The thought of this beautiful woman lying naked against him began raising his libido to boiling point. He rolled on to his side and pulled Jane up to lie alongside him, her upper thigh over his hip.

'I want to feel your tits while I fuck you, you randy little bitch!' he growled in her ear, before kissing her eyes, mouth, neck and breasts. Almost delirious with the thought that her handsome, film-star look-alike was finally about to penetrate her, she reached down again and held his rock-hard cock, marvelling against its length and thickness.

'That's it, my love, put it where it rightly belongs,' he growled, as she rubbed his cock-head along the moist slit between her legs. Then she placed the tip at the entrance to her vagina and left the rest to him.

'We'll never have another first time quite like this, sweet,' he murmured with surprising tenderness, as he gently pushed into her.. 'Can you feel me entering your body?

'Oh, God, yes! Kiss me while you do it, please!'

Their open mouths met and their tongues squirmed against each other as the man pushed upwards inexorably into her secret pink canal.

Jane felt the walls of her cunt being dilated as his thick penis pushed them aside, then she felt it pass through the narrowed part that had almost defeated Brian. Her womb was pushed upwards as the truncheon displaced her cervix and then his shaft continued past it and kept going.

'God, that's wonderful. But you'll never get it all in me, Lionel, I'm not deep enough!' she wailed.

He rolled over her until they were in full missionary position, with her legs bent up to her belly - and he was still slowly inching his way up her vagina.

The sensation she was feeling was quite unlike that with Brian, to say nothing of her memories of her husband's efforts. Though she had read that almost all a woman's erotic sensations were in the vulva, they were wrong, as she could sense Lionel's organ driving up ever further inside her, displacing everything as it went.

He pushed in deeper and she gasped as the entrance to her pussy was stretched to drum-tightness by the last inch of his cock, which was even wider at the root.

'No more, pleease! I'll never be the same again!' she pleaded.

'We're there, girl, every last millimetre of me is inside you,' he breathed ecstatically. 'You're brim-full of Lionel Galbraith now! Your cunt must be deeper than you thought.'

Slowly he began withdrawing, almost right out of her so that the base of his glans was showing between her labia. Then with a deliberate thrust, he penetrated her again, pushing more rapidly until he bottomed-out. Soon he had set up a rhythm of powerful strokes, grunting with the effort as his thick truncheon slid against her wet membranes, all the way from clitoris to the upper vault of her vagina.

He kept up an unremitting pace for long minutes on end, powerfully fucking her like some machine. All the while, she was sobbing with gratification, her arms around his neck, as he hammered away on top of her, his hairy chest rubbing against her erect nipples.

Suddenly, her first orgasm exploded inside her and she screamed in ecstasy, writhing under him as he still continued to pump away at her remorselessly.

His climax was not far behind her and a moment later, she felt him stiffen, his legs ramrod straight, as he ejaculated deep inside her. She felt his semen pumping out in a series of spurts as he made some strangled noises and collapsed limply on top of her.

'Christ, that was fantastic, darling!' he gasped. 'Maybe I will ask you to marry me after all. You're not just a pretty face, you're a bloody marvellous fuck!' She stroked his thick blonde hair and kissed him as he regained his breath.

'It was wonderful for me, too. I could feel you right inside me every second of the time, plunging up and down inside my pussy.'

He pulled out of her and flopped alongside her on the bed. 'Give me a few minutes, sweetheart, then I'll give you another good fucking,' he promised.

She felt his semen beginning to ooze out of her vagina, but he had shot it so deeply inside her that it would take ages to drain away completely.

'Then I'd better clean you up while we're waiting,' she whispered, bending over him and licking his still-erect penis from base to apex, greedily removing the film of spunk that coated it.

'You're one hell of a girl, Jane,' he whispered. 'And Heidi claimed that you would need a lot of coaxing!'

'She was the one who persuaded me into this life of sin, my lad! But for her I'd still be doing my knitting and reading good books every day.'

She finished stroking his shaft with her tongue and used a hand to slowly masturbate him, soon feeling the truncheon respond under her fingers.

'There's life in the old dog yet,' she whispered. 'But we'll give him a few more minutes to recover, before you rape me again.'

'How would you like me to do it this time, gorgeous?' he asked, still feeding her with the dirty talk that she liked so much.

'I want it 'doggy'!' she said brazenly. 'I want to feel your groins against my bum as you fuck me.'

He nuzzled her breasts and licked her nipples as he slid a hand between her legs to play with her pussy. She continued to lazily slide his foreskin up and down over his cock-head as she continued with her erotic dialogue.

'What really turns you one, Lionel? You must have some fantasies and kinky fetishes. I need to know, so that I can do them for you, to pay you back for the best orgasm I've ever had'

He pulled his lips from her tit and smiled up at her.

'Nothing special, darling -- just the usual ones that all men dream about. You know, flimsy underwear, black stockings, suspender belts, very high heels.'

'Brian was the same, though he had a thing about heavy make-up. It was fortunate that he met me, as paint and powder is my job,'

'I like that too, especially dark, sexy eyes!' he admitted.

'I wonder why men want their women to look like whores?' she asked reflectively. 'Do you want me to dress and make-up like a hooker?'

'In a word, yes!' he said, getting a painful squeeze on his shaft as punishment. 'I think it's a signal that the woman is very sexually active and is willing to do things that a prim, wilting violet would shy away from.'

'So am I a shy, wilting violet?' she demanded. 'And what else would you like me to do, may I ask?

'Give it time, gorgeous, I've still got a few tricks up my sleeve!'

They spent the next hour revelling in each other's bodies, starting with her desire to be fucked from behind. Once she was on her knees and elbows on the bed, he knelt behind her and feasted upon her exposed vulva - kissing, licking and sucking at her labia and clitoris, with occasional forays upon her tight little anus. She no longer squealed and protested at this, though he went no further than to tease the puckered ring with the tip of his tongue.

Soon her desire grew to unbearable levels. 'Come on, I want to be ravished!'' she groaned. 'Please fuck me again, you handsome swine!'

Lionel heaved himself up to fit her lovely buttocks into his groins. He felt her hand slide between her legs and grasp his now rock-hard member, guiding the torpedo-shaped end between her labia, where she rubbed it up and down against her clitoris, before slipping the tip into her vagina. He carefully rationed her with its sensations, giving her just an inch, then withdrawing, then a little further in, tantalising her until she was writhing with desperate anticipation, rubbing her rounded buttocks against him.

'Stop torturing me, you bastard!' she gasped. 'Now really fuck me hard, right in deep - hurt me, please!'.

With a single powerful movement, he pushed the full length of his penis inside her, pressing his thighs as hard as he could against her smooth skin.

'Oh my God, you're splitting me!' she screeched, as she felt this huge part of a man's body plunging into her own. The doggy position allowed him an even deeper penetration than during their first encounter and his cock-head must have stretched her elastic vagina well up beyond the level of her navel.

With long, slow strokes at first, he relished the feel of her cunt against his balls and the tight squeezing of her sex canal along the length of his wide shaft.

She began matching his penetrations by pushing her buttocks back against him, straining to get the last millimetre of insertion, then pulling off as he withdrew, until the hard ridge around his cock-head stretched the entrance to her vagina. The motions were smooth, well lubricated by the pool of semen that he had injected at their first intercourse.

1...89101112...17