Adultery on the High Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Brian said he loved me and claims he wants to marry me!' Jane replied with a wry smile. 'Not exactly what I expected, but fast work for a first date'.

Heidi waved a hand airily. 'Fellows often say that sort of thing when their hormones are flowing. But did he actually do anything?'

'Well, he kissed me,' admitted Jane, in a masterpiece of understatement.

'Is that all? Not even a little grope in the moonlight? What's wrong with these modern soldiers?' protested Heidi. 'You need a sailor, my girl, as I've just proved to my great satisfaction!'

'So I guessed, madam!' retorted Jane, with mock indignation.

Heidi grinned and persisted in encouraging her friend.

'Look, Roger's been telling me that his pal Lionel is desperately keen on you, he thinks you're the best-looking woman ever to set foot on this ship. He's a handsome beast, I'm sure he'd be happy to do you some favours, without wanting to marry you!'

Jane blushed, the image of the masterful Scot flooding her mind, but she pretended to be indignant.

'I don't need men crawling all over me, thank you. Now I'm going to sleep - and I suggest you do the same, after all your activity tonight.'

To take edge off her words, she bent to give Heidi a quick kiss on the cheek, before undressing and slipping into her bunk to have fantasies that several days ago would never have occurred to her.

*****

Next day was much the same as had gone before, except that in the afternoon, a smudge on the eastern horizon heralded the coast of Portugal. Brian was again absent from lunch and Jane wondered sadly if he was embarrassed by what had been said the previous night. There was no sign of Lionel Galbraith either, but Roger reported that there had been a problem in the engine room and the ship was behind schedule.

'We won't be in Gibraltar until tomorrow morning,' he announced. 'But the good news is that we will be making an overnight stop there, so we'll be able to go ashore.'

To Jane's relief, Brian appeared during the afternoon, explaining that some disciplinary problems in his 'C' company had needed sorting out. He had changed into civilian clothes and joined Jane and Heidi as they sunned themselves in deck-chairs. It was now getting very hot as they sailed along the southern coast of Spain and Portugal and the women passengers were changing into shorts and sun-tops, with even a few swim-suits on display, though there was no pool.

On the crowded deck, Jane had no chance of a private talk with Brian, though during an interlude when they played deck-quoits, he managed to murmur in her ear.

'You look fabulous, Jane! I'm madly in love with you and I can't wait until this evening!'

Taking a leaf from Heidi's book, she fluttered her eyelids at him and gave him a discreet pucker of her lips.

The hours until dinner seemed to crawl by in her impatience. She used her professional expertise to make-up with extra care, painting her nails a deep red to match her lipstick and using a darker eye-shadow for a more sultry look.

She chose clothes more suitable for energetic dancing than on the previous evening, a white satin blouse and a wide black circular skirt over a froth of petticoats, her tiny waist accentuated by a broad belt. Jane loved dancing and was determined to get her fill of rock-and-roll before she got too old and stiff to enjoy it, especially with such an expert dancer a Brian as partner. She wanted to break her usual reserve with a few gin-and-tonics, and then cavort around the Smoking Room floor in gay abandon with such a handsome partner.

Roger had told them that Lionel would be stuck in the engine room all night - and perhaps all the next day, due to the problems with the old ship's machinery. It had been a German passenger liner before the war and had been seized by the British as war reparations. She felt a twinge of disappointment at his absence, but consoled herself with the fact that he would be around until Singapore.

After dinner, she could not wait to get next door and hauled Heidi with her, her friend wearing a striking red dress with a similar full skirt. After settling at a table with their usual friends, they banished their inhibitions with a few drinks, then ventured out on to the floor as soon as the music began. Roger had been primed by Heidi to instruct the steward operating the record player to include plenty of Chuck Berry, Bill Haley and Elvis, but the first LP was a 'warm-up' of smoochy music.

This suited Brain Wolfe, who lost no opportunity of clutching Jane to his body as he told her again how 'bloody gorgeous' she looked tonight and how much he was besotted with her. Just as she was turned on by handsome men in uniform, he loved the exotic make-up she wore, from the long red nails to the smoky hue of her eyelids and the red gash of her mouth. He said as much in her ear, as he hugged her to his chest while they gyrated to the romantic tones of Perry Como, Tony Bennett and Nat King Cole. She knew that he was responding to her allure by the rising pressure against her pelvis as they clung together.

'The older women will think I'm a scarlet woman!' she murmured. 'Monopolising a married man and wearing too much make-up!'

'To hell with them, they're only jealous,' he responded. 'And anyway, I love exotic make-up, it turns me on!'

When they began the strenuous activity of rock and roll, she lost close contact with his body, but still enjoyed every minute. In spite of his big body, Brian was a fluid mover and a lively partner. The gins came and went, supplied happily by the men of the East Rutlands, with whom she danced at intervals, when she could tear herself away from Brian.

Heidi spent some of the time with Roger, though as usual, he was called away several times to attend to some problem in whatever he did as a purser. The rest of the time, she spread her favours amongst the other officers and Jane suspected that now and then she slipped out for a dalliance with one or two on the promenade deck.

As eleven o'clock arrived, the party wound down and Jane, feeling a little dizzy from the gin and the strenuous exercise, whispered in Heidi's ear.

'Am I to be banished from the cabin again tonight?'

She felt surprised at herself for being so cooperative in her friend's adulterous scheming, but Heidi shook her head regretfully.

'This is one of Roger's on-duty nights, I'm afraid. But I expect I can find a nice lieutenant to snog with somewhere!'

Once again, Brian led her up to their hide-away on the boat-deck, where the moon was waiting for them. There was another couple only a few feet away on the other side of the davit, and for a time, Brian had to be content with putting his arm around her waist as they stood at the rail.

'Now, no nonsense tonight about running away with me,' she warned with mock severity. 'I still can't believe that I'm cuddling up like this up to a man who isn't my husband. Don't you feel guilty about your wife as well?'

He bent to kiss the top of her head, nuzzling his lips into the softness of her hair. 'Not really, we haven't been getting on all that well lately. We married far too young.'

Again, something in his tone stopped her from pursuing the subject and she slid an arm around his broad back and squeezed.

A few moments later, they heard the other pair move away, the woman's heels clipping along the deck. Straight away, Brian pulled Jane around to face him and put his lips on hers. The perfume of her hair and make-up aroused him and his lips gently forced hers apart as his tongue slid into her mouth. After a momentary hesitation, she responded and her tongue flickered against his.

Drawing back a little, they indulged in a battle of the tongues, caressing each other on the top, bottom and sides of those deliciously sensitive organs. He groaned with a mixture of rapture and frustration, one arm coming around the back of her neck, the other hand gently stroking her cheeks. She felt him strain against her as the bulge in his trousers became more and more prominent.

He was murmuring a garbled mixture of love and lust, while Jane was hovering in an almost schizophrenic haze. Part of her revelled in the erotic delight of his sensual assault, the other part floated above her, looking down in consternation on this abandonment of her usual chaste behaviour.

One of his hands began caressing her back, then slid down to her bottom, pulling her even closer against his loins. She drew away slightly and turned to lean against the rail.

'We shouldn't be doing this!' she murmured weakly, knowing that she was lying to herself, as wanton fantasies flooded her mind with every move that Brian made.

For answer, he raised his free hand and slid it on to her right breast, cupping the delicious mound under its satin covering. Even through the blouse and the silken brassiere beneath, he could feel a prominent nipple at the apex of her conical breast. She groaned as he gently rotated his hand over it, the teat rising into the palm of his hand. She twisted back towards him and hungrily sought his lips again, but with a free hand quickly undid the top buttons of her blouse.

'Touch me inside, Brian!' she demanded in a vibrant whisper.

Instantly, he slipped his hand inside the satin and caressed her through the thin brassiere. He found her nipple again and rolled it between his finger and thumb, feeling it stiffen like a tiny penis.

'Right inside, I want to feel you against my skin!' she hissed.

He slid his fingers inside the top of her bra and repeated the sensuous massage of her breast. His forefinger traced the wide ring of the areola, feeling the tiny dimples that studded it, then stroked up the length of the nipple, repeating it on all sides. Then he delicately traced little circular movements on the very tip, while tongue-kissing her all the time.

By now, Jane was almost delirious with pleasure, the first sexual relief she had had for several years. She felt utterly wanton, needing him to do more to her - anything, however unspeakable. Both breasts felt hot and swollen and she felt warm and moist between her legs.

'I want to lick and kiss them, my love,' he whispered. 'But I can't get at you here.'

They both half-turned away from the rail and he was able to change hands and slide it on to her left breast, where he repeated the erotic massage. He was totally aroused by feeling the shape of her bosoms, which were like two small volcanoes. Cone-shaped and firm, they stood out without any need for support, the long nipples jutting proudly forwards .

'My God, you've got fantastic tits!' he blurted into her ear, then was embarrassed at what he feared was his own crudeness. If he but knew it then, Jane loved it, as one of her secret fantasies was men 'talking dirty' to her while they made love - 'men' in the plural, as one of her other lurid fantasies was having two men at the same time.

They kissed and petted for several more minutes, but the problem with having turned away from the rail was that they were exposing themselves to the deck and anyone who passed by. The sound of more high heels approaching sent them scurrying back to the rail to stare at the ocean, Jane frantically buttoning up her blouse.

The feet stopped and they heard a familiar voice.

'Enjoying the moonlight, I see,' cooed Heidi. 'Good for you!'

When they turned, they saw her friend with one of the younger Rutland officers, arms around each other's waists.

'We won't disturb you, I'll see you in our cabin when you've finished!' With one of her broad winks, the pair strolled on, leaving Brian and Jane looking like two juveniles caught smoking in the toilets.

The spell was broken as Jane finished closing her blouse and patting her hair into shape.

'Just as well, my lad,' she said to him with mock severity. 'What if that had been your CO or the commandant? You'd have been shot at dawn and I'd probably been tarred and feathered as a loose woman - which I am, it seems!'

Brain pulled her to him and kissed her again.

'Perhaps you're right, my darling - but just consider this as unfinished business!'

*****

At breakfast next morning, Brian and Jane sat decorously next to each other, talking of the weather, the calm sea and the coast of Spain, now visible as they neared Gibraltar. An artillery major and his wife sat opposite and Jane smiled to herself at the thought that these two good people had no idea of her short but very exciting escapade on the boat deck the previous evening.

Brian was his usual model of politeness, though his knee pressed urgently against hers under the table. The news had already got around that the ship was going to stay overnight in port, to complete the repairs in the engine room, so there should be a chance to go ashore.

Then Heidi, after having chased Roger for more information, came in, beaming with pleasure. She sat down alongside Jane and whispered in her ear.

'Great news! We're docking about noon and can go ashore later. In fact, if we want to, we can stay in Gibraltar town overnight, as long as we are back by nine in the morning!'

Within an hour, it was all fixed up. Brian, who was in charge of his 'C' Company, would have to spend all the morning organising the shore leave for his men, who always left the ship before the officers. After that, he had arranged to be free, as it was his lieutenant's turn on the duty roster.

The wily Assistant Purser, who had been to 'Gib' a number of times before, said he would be going ashore himself, so the four of them could spend the late afternoon and evening sightseeing, then have a meal in a good restaurant He also knew of a small hotel in the upper town and could book a couple of rooms there. Jane felt a shiver of both anticipation and of mild terror, but Brian's beaming smile soon melted it away.

The rest of the day went as planned, they took a taxi into the town that clung to the side of the huge rock, where Roger negotiated rooms in a small 'pension' in a side street, more of a 'bed-and-breakfast' than a hotel. He seemed to know the proprietor and Jane suspected that he had used it more than once before, no doubt with someone else on his arm.

They did all the tourist things, in spite of the Mediterranean summer heat, going up to the Peak and seeing the Barbary apes, the only wild monkeys in Europe. In the evening they went to small taverna that Roger recommended and had a long and leisurely meal, liberally washed down with plenty of Spanish wine, rather than their usual gin.

When the evening twilight deepened, the two couples made their way to the hotel, the women arm in arm for appearance's sake. As they entered the small foyer, Jane saw the owner give Roger a broad wink as handed over the keys.

Going upstairs, Jane had the first tremors of nervousness, even though the wine had considerably smothered her inhibitions. The two rooms were next to each other and the men took one, leaving the other to Heidi and Jane.

'Are you up for this, sweet?' asked Heidi, when they closed the door. 'Your Brian will explode with frustration if he doesn't get his wicked way with you tonight!'

Jane sat on one of the single beds and smiled at her rather tremulously.

'I'm OK, I want this as much as he does. As you've told me all along, it's now or never.'

Heidi bent and kissed her almost maternally. 'You won't regret it, dear. You'll have something to fill you secret thoughts for the rest of your life!'

'How are we going to play this, Heidi?' asked Jane, uneasily. 'Do we just wait?'

Her friend picked up her overnight bag and went towards the door.

'I'm off to stay with Jolly Roger now, so I expect your chap will soon coming knocking.'

She hesitated and turned back for a moment.

'No doubt the chaps will have their pockets stuffed with condoms, Jane. We don't want to get you 'in the family way', do we?'

Jane smiled in spite of her nervousness.

'Don't worry, I've had one of these new American Lippes Loops fitted inside my uterus before I join my husband. I doubt if it will be needed much, but I don't want to hear the patter of tiny feet yet!'

Within three minutes of Heidi leaving, there was a soft tap on the door and Brian put his head around it..

'Can I come in, Jane?' he asked politely.

'There'll be big trouble if you don't!' she replied, with nervous bravado. She had expected some awkwardness between them, as the whole scenario had been so obviously pre-planned, but Brian immediately defused the situation. Striding to where she sat on the nearest bed, he picked up both her hands in his and kissed them.

'I think you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world - and I want you so much!' he declared, using the words that every girl needed a man to say to her.

He sat down on the bed and pulled her into his arms, kissing her as they did on the boat deck. The feel of his big, powerful body next to hers banished any remaining doubts about what they were going to do that night and she responded avidly.

'Touch me, Brian, just as you did last night,' she pleaded.

This time, it was he who undid the few buttons on her light cotton blouse and gently took it from her shoulders. Cupping one breast in his hand, he caressed it until she reached behind her and unclipped the brassiere and let it fall to the bed. They kissed again, their tongues entwined, as he used both his hands to lightly stroke her remarkable breasts, moving his fingers rhythmically from their bases up to the nipples, using feathery touches that made her quiver. Her nipples, though long in themselves, were set on a small mound at the apex of her breasts, enhancing their erotic appearance even more.

She felt flushed and hot, quivering with anticipation, the warmth pervading the whole of her body, especially between her thighs.

'Take you shirt off, Brian,' she whispered. 'I want to feel you right against me.'

He stood and pulled the shirt over his head, adding it to heap of discarded clothing accumulating on the bed. She rose with him and looked with avid desire at his broad chest, the powerful muscles and firm belly as solid as the Rock of Gibraltar above them. Throwing her arms around him, she pressed her naked breasts against him, rubbing them from side to side so that the nipples dragged deliciously against his bare skin, her mouth now kissing his neck.

'God, I want you so much, Jane!' he groaned in ecstatic agony.

Pushing her gently to sit back on the edge of the bed, he knelt in front of her and kissed her again, then moved his lips to her breasts, kissing them alternately, then running his tongue around the pink discs under her nipples, before tonguing the nipples themselves. She trembled as the tip of his tongue flickered against the hardening teats, first one, then the other.

'Suck me, Brian, please suck them!' she hissed. Cupping them in her own hands, she rubbed each nipple against his lips, until he drew them in and hollowed his cheeks as he pulled them into his mouth, where the tip of his tongue continued to stimulate them.

Long minutes seem to pass in a flash as this glorious sensation went on, but she could still use the part of her mind not being flooded with erotic stimulation, to marvel at the fact that she, faithful since marriage, was now having her tits sucked by a handsome man whom she had known for only three days.

But she wanted more - and quickly.

'Let's lie on the bed, Brian,' she whispered, as his lips pulled gently on a nipple, stretching it away from the pointed dome of her breast. He released it and, kissing her once more on the lips, stood up to fumble with his belt buckle.

As he did so, there were unmistakable signs from the next room. The partition wall was thin and they could clearly hear the regular creaking of bed-springs and muffled groans and cries.

'Roger and Heidi are quick off the mark,' said Brian.