AdultFriendFinder Adventures 2006

Story Info
Cheating Husband Chronicles #03.
3.8k words
3.86
10.6k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: MORE CHEATING AND FREAKING IN SUBURBIA, RAW AND UNCUT, ROTTEN AND DOUCHBAGISH AS IT MAY SOUND AFTER THE FACT, ALL THESE YEARS LATER. THE SAGA CONTINUES....

*

I met John and Julie on AFF.

It was actually John that I met. After my successful meeting with Keisha, I had decided AFF was the real deal. It was frustrating in many ways, but it had produced exactly what I had been after: a sexual encounter with no messy strings, no way for me to get hurt.

The frustration came from the near misses, or perhaps to better describe them the near hits. You would chat with someone, charm them, wait and try to earn their trust for weeks and then their profile would disappear. You would wiggle your schedule and free up time, only to get stood up. You would see someone whose profile made you drool, someone you just could not wait to get with; then you'd email them the cleverest opener you could and never get a response. It was actually just dating game stuff, and it had been a long time since I'd played. You have to be thick skinned sometimes. Sensitivity is not something women look for in a date, certainly not a one night stand. Maybe they looked for it in a husband because it's a handy quality when you want someone to do the dishes for you and rub your feet, but it's not on their short term list for sure.

John contacted me through AFF. He said he liked to watch single men have sex with his wife and that he thought I'd be a good partner for her. He made sure I knew right up front he was straight and there would be no touching between us, which was good for me. He said he could not arrange for a picture because his wife and he had conservative jobs and couldn't risk anybody finding out they were in the life. I liked the mystery of it so I agreed to the meet, but I let him know if we didn't hit it off I didn't want any hard feelings. He said that was fine, of course.

His next request sealed the deal that I was going to do it. He wanted to videotape me and his wife together. I was very excited. I wouldn't watch a porno with me in it, I don't feel I am that attractive, but it wasn't about that. I would be a fantasy come true for this couple. They would watch the tape over and over while they did it, while they masturbated, reliving it, savoring it. I wanted to be a part of that.

I met John at a restaurant and he seemed like a nice guy. I don't like pushy people and some swinger types are that in the most obnoxious way. John was late 30s, with tinted glasses and a dark complexion. He was friendly but not overly friendly, not like a salesman. His demeanor was at ease and it put me at ease as well right away. It was a mixture of that and the fact that I was taller than him and in better shape; I was confident if this did turn out to be a bad situation, I could handle myself.

These secretive type meets always made me nervous, I was afraid of being the victim of a robbery or a blackmail scheme. The fear was exciting and it heightened what I got out of my little adventures, but I wasn't reckless. I was very careful and I never did anything that made me really fear for my safety, I trusted my instincts. They had always kept me out of harm's way in some tight situations in the past.

He took me to the living room of his nice suburban house. I remember he had nice hardwood floors and older, expensive looking furniture. He laid out for me the rules. The first one was no anal sex. I was curious if that was reserved for him or if she just flat out wasn't into it, but I didn't ask. The second was that I had to be polite, no nasty talk. This was his wife after all, not some whore. The third was that a condom was of course mandatory.

He said that what she liked was for me to lie down on the bed, let her come in and suck my dick. I told him I couldn't really get into that. He was absolutely shocked! Most guys are all about getting blown. I can enjoy it but not with somebody I don't know really well and trust. I asked if it was ok if we just winged it and skipped that part. He agreed it should be ok.

I felt my heartbeat rise a bit on the walk up the stairs. I was much less shaken up than I imagined I would be. When we entered the bedroom, Julie was in the bed on top of the covers. She was thirtyish, shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. She had a pretty smile and any apprehension I had disappeared when she said hello. We talked a little about my not wanting to be blown and she said she understood. I shook her hand gently. I considered being garish and making an exaggerated kiss on her wrist when she offered her hand, but decided against. I'm not a mean swinger. When someone shares their wife with me, I never say anything mean, I never put them down or get cocky.

She was chubby, her body was very enticing to me in her pink, silky night gown. I felt stirring inside me when my lips touched her soft white skin. John got out the camera and I put on my little black Zorro mask. I got into bed with her. It was quiet in the room; John gave no direction or comment at all the whole time he filmed.

I kissed Julie's soft lips and felt my temperature rise. She kissed back and put her hands on my shoulders. She laid back and smiled as I slipped out of my clothes. I got on top of her and felt her soft, warm body against my naked skin, the sensual touch of her silky negligee making me hard. We kissed some more, our mouth play slowly building intensity. I kissed her neck softly and heard her sigh, felt her hot, elevated breathing on my neck. I kissed her ear, taking her lobe in my mouth and nibbling it gently.

I kissed down her chest and she pulled her big soft tits out of her nightgown for me. Her nipples were hard, but I felt them get harder when I took them in my mouth to suck on them. Her heart was beating faster. They were big and pink.

I kissed down her belly, kissing on top of her nightgown and touching her body all over. She raised her but off the bed so I could ease the nighty up as I knelt between her legs and I kissed her pussy. I kissed it with the same gentleness I had kissed her mouth before, sucking and nibbling her pussy lips. She sighed again and ran her hands through my hair.

I licked and sucked her clit, using my mouth and tongue to drive her wild. She wasn't loud, but I could tell when I found her spot. I reached up and squeezed her big tits as I ate her, pinched her big hard nipples making a tiny gasp escape from her.

When I felt like she was good and warmed up, I reached for the condom. I struggled a little getting it on and we both kind of laughed. I eased into her and the first thrust was heaven. I tensed all over, groaning. I took it slowly, not wanting it to be over prematurely. I found a nice, slow pace, grinding long strokes in big circles. I stretched and strained, trying to position myself so I could get every inch of myself into her tight, wet pussy.

I buried my face in her hair, smelling her sweat and perfume. I listened to her breathing and soft moaning, and I increased the speed and force of my thrusts. She moaned louder and it drove me wild.

At no point was it raw, nasty sex like swinger sex can be. Although we barely knew each other I felt like we were making love, and while I have no way of knowing what she thought I think she felt something along those lines. Sometimes I think moments like I had with Julie are the only thing that's real, that all the supposedly real relationships I had with women are what was false.

I came hard with a groan, filling the condom. I got off her, breathing hard myself. I took the condom off in the bathroom, tying it in a knot and flushing it. I came back into the bedroom.

John made jokes and we all talked for a while. It was a totally relaxed atmosphere. I really envied their relationship at that point. After the intensity we got it on, there was no resentment or insecurity coming from John, he seemed really psyched about the footage he had captured. We shared some stories about adventures for a while until it was time to split.

John contacted me again a couple times over the next few months but we never got a chance to meet again. I kind of wanted to leave it perfect, and although in hindsight I don't think anything bad could come of it, I was wary of a situation like C's developing. I didn't want to break anybody up.

I blogged and shared the experience with T on the phone, and she found it very hot. She said she could never be taped doing that, and she was thrilled by my wild streak in doing such a thing. Since AFF is like a perverted myspace, John saw T on my friend list and contacted her. She forwarded me the email, having already picked up on my egomania. It said that being a friend of mine said to him that T must be a cool person because his wife had felt a real connection with me, and that he and his wife had had a great experience with me, and they wanted to maybe have one with her as well. It was the best praise, honest and unsolicited, and I felt great to know his wife had felt something along the lines I had. I hadn't been imagining things. Not everything at least.

One night after raunchy phone sex, T said she would be up to see me in Michigan soon. I'll never forget what she said to me. Breathless, sweaty, lonely down south on base; she said to me in the truest voice I've ever heard, "You'd better be for real." I understood just what she meant. I had every intention to be.

T called me when she drove all night to Michigan.

We were both really excited. We were like kids again, even with all the dysfunction in our normal lives. I charmed and I kidded and I bantered with her, our talks were look movie dialogue. I think even in the beginning when I was telling myself I was just doing this for adventure, that it was only sex, that I didn't want to feel for anybody; I think even then I knew the way it was going. T possessed many qualities that I liked, one was that she could fuck and drink like a man, she just did what she enjoyed and walked away with the secondary men and couples she played around with. I was attracted to that for two different reasons.

The first was that I really envied her and wished I could be like that. At the time I really was in denial, I was trying to tell myself that I was like her, at least in a way. But now I see that while I really envy people like that; I will never be one. I just can't be cool. I can't avoid falling in love, even though my views on love are hopelessly twisted and skewed. I try to act like I don't care, play the games dating people play, but I don't understand it well enough to pull it off. Intellectually I get it, I understand nobody wants something that's too easy to get. People love to run when they're chased, people love the games we play. I just can't get a feel for it. If I really like you, I tell you I like you, and that is the best way to get a girlfriend to lose respect for you. To just be yourself and tell a girl that you really like being with her and that you really are into her as a person is just terribly unattractive to them. The same is true of men, there is no quicker way to get a man to stop calling you than to be honest about feelings with him too quick. I just can't do it. I can't act like I don't care when I do. I can't act like I'm not interested when I am. The same is true in reverse as well for me. Guys will hang on a girl's every word even if she's as dumb as a tree stump if they want to have sex with her. This really and truly explains, in my eyes, the reason most really beautiful people are ignorant and shallow; they don't have to be deep. If everybody is following you around kissing your ass because they want you, you don't need to develop an interesting personality. Everybody is telling you how great you are, why grow? Sure, the only reason it's happening is because the opposite sex wants to have you and the same sex wants to be you, but you would never notice that if it's always been that way.

The second reason is that it is the kind of challenge I love. I love tough women who think they won't fall for me. C said to me right at the beginning of our fling "You know this is going nowhere, right?" Fast forward a week and she's coming so hard she's crying and whispering she loves me in my ear. I'm chauvinistic in this respect, but there really is nothing quite like it. I have another blog in the back of my mind on the subject, I'll pen it later. I've broken a lot of women, a lot of women who said it was just a game and that they'd never feel anything. That it was just for fun. I even warned them. I said ' Don't mess with me sugar, your husband just won't be the same when we're thru.' Most of this was subconscious at the time, but I understand on a more coherent level now.

I was at my job Saturday and T said she could not wait for our meeting, we had to meet up, had to see each other in real life. She broke away from her family reunion and I took a break, we talked on the cell and met in a parking lot. I pulled in and saw her green minivan. It was a beautiful summer's day, hot and sunny with a slight breeze. She got out of the car and her smile was wide and electrifying. She wore shorts and a dark blue top, it revealed her luscious, voluptuous body. She said my name and I said hers, and we hugged. My heart was beating fast, which was different. I had begun to get a little jaded in my meets, the excitement was not quite the same as when I began. It returned to me with T.

We got in her car, her in the drivers and me in the shotgun seat. We were both grinning like kids. I tried to think of what to say next, to keep up the witty banter she was used to from me. But she leaned across the console to me and, in the microsecond it took me to realize she wanted to kiss, I met her in the middle. It was bliss.

She had soft lips and tasted of peppermint. Some people are too stiff when they kiss, you feel their up-tightness. Some people are a little too aggressive, it's like they're trying to swallow your whole face. My style is right in the middle, perfect, and so was hers. It was one of the most natural, passionate kisses I've ever had.

She smelled sweet, like vanilla. We gave each other some tongue and my cock was raging hard. I was about to start stripping when she pulled back and gestured to the back seat, where her one-year old son lay sleeping. We both laughed.

I can't remember what we talked about but it was the quickest 15 minutes I've ever spent. I remember thinking if the world ended and the sun fell from the sky I could have sat there in her van with her for the next thousand years. We both had to go but we kissed some more before she left. She was very hot and turned on before we broke lips again, and I went back to my ride.

The next day she brought her 3 children to the park and I brought my youngest son, and we watched them play and chatted. It became our park, and a fixture in our history together.

She pawned the kids off on her dad and went back to the hotel room she had rented. I remember the way I felt coming to meet her. I was excited, no doubt that was the biggest feeling in my mind, but there was more than that. I remember thinking in the hallway of the hotel that if I went through her door, dark times were ahead. I know that sounds like bullshit, like hindsight, but I swear I remember feeling that way. It was a moment I knew that would change my life in a serious way.

I came in and she was there in her sexy nightgown for me as she had promised. We didn't speak. We just kissed. More sweet kisses, and without junior in the room to make us behave, it got very hot very quick.

I came out with everything, rubbing her, kissing her neck, her ear. She popped her big tits out of the nightie, and I was all over them; squeezing them, licking and sucking her nipples. It was very hot and very intense. I was flinging clothes off as we got into bed.

I went down on her and she was very vocal in her appreciation. As she got louder and hotter I got so hard, and I completely forgot all the talk we both had done about condoms. I got on top of her and I crammed it inside her hot, wet, clean shaven pussy. She never protested, the condoms had been my big thing, and she wasn't going to remind me about them.

The sex we had that first time was some of the hottest I've ever known. It was one of the few occasions that a reality lived up to a fantasy for me, although I must admit I stole that line from her; that was how she described the experience to me later.

We rolled over and she went down on me. It was the best blow job I had ever had in my life up to that point. Her mouth was like a pussy, her skills with her lips, tongue, and throat were unbelievable. She licked and sucked me in ways that made me truly realize how shitty my X was at head. I was a believer.

She rubbed her tits on my dick, wrapped those big, beautiful D's around the shaft and moved up and down on it. The look on her face sweaty face was one of rapture. She got on top of me backwards and I fucked her hard from the bottom. It was the one moment in our experience that was light hearted, not darkly intense, as she said breathlessly "Ok, I was going to do the work but ohhhhh kkkk..." and we both laughed.

I pushed her onto her hands and knees and I whaled on her pussy doggy style, like I wanted to hurt her, like I was trying to knock the bottom out of it. We were both very sweaty and breathing hard. I backed off as I felt the tingling that meant I was getting close, and it was beyond wanting to be her fantasy at this point; I just couldn't stand for it to be over yet.

I knelt behind her and licked her pussy from behind while fingering her, and I moved up from her pussy and licked her asshole. She moaned, cooed, and with my finger I felt her come again.

I tried to be a gentleman, and just go back up into her pussy but she moaned,"No, that's not what I want..." and I knew exactly what she meant. A lot of women talk the talk about anal, but few are really into it. T could come from anal, and the way she enjoyed pain just fed into it. With only my spit as lube, I pushed her down on the bed and stuck my cock up her ass. She didn't clench or protest in any way, she took it all up to the hilt. She is only the second woman who could successfully do anal for me.

I fucked her up the ass for a while until we both were cramping from the position. She told me to wash it off so we could do something else. I hurried back to bed still wet and she got on top of me and rode me hard, satisfying months of build up on my hard prick. I kissed and rubbed her body as she rode, her sweet vanilla scent intoxicating me. It was almost an hour into it at this point.

I knew the time was almost there so we rolled over and I cocked her legs up over her head and fucked her as hard and fast as I could grinding down hard on her and making her moan. I had to be on top to keep my promise.

She had told me about her cum fetish. In our fantasies I talked about cumming in her, on her, making her drink my hot load. It had really gotten her off on the phone so I had every intention of delivering the good in real life.

When I finally pulled out of her it felt like I came a pint. I got it on her nightie, her tits, her neck and her face. I rubbed it into her chest and had her lick it off my fingers. True to her word, she swallowed every drop I put in her mouth, smiling and giggling.

We laid together, no words, satisfied. It was the beginning of the end, but it was the beginning of a great night as well...