Advent Adventures! Pt. 02

Story Info
Sharing so many new gifts! Best Christmas ever!
11.4k words
4.39
1.9k
3
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
287 Followers

By Dawn Ramble

Chapter 4

Friday, December 22nd

It's Friday afternoon, five days since I saw Chris and I've been thinking about him every day. The day after tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Tonight, I have choir practice. I have no idea if Chris agreed to be in the choir or not. I don't go to practice regularly, just when I feel like it but always before major events like the Carol Service or the main Christmas and Easter Services. I am not part of the weekly choir, I'm part of the expanded choir for these events and only rehearsal for them is mandatory, so Jim will be expecting me to go. For these he only drops me off if he needs the car, otherwise I drive myself, which is what I expect I'll do tonight.

I'm thinking about this when the phone rings. It's Jim, "Hi Dear, I forgot to tell you we have a little pre-Christmas get-together after work, and I could be home quite late. I just realized you have choir practice. Will you be able to get a ride or call a cab?"

Not like Jim to forget something like this.

"Sure, Jim. I shouldn't think it will be much of a problem. Enjoy yourself! Any idea when you'll be home?"

"We'll probably eat something. I'll try to be home for ten."

"Ok then, I won't rush back from choir. It's Christmas so I might go for a drink if anyone's going."

"Fine, have fun!"

I call a cab and get to choir early and immediately see Chris.

"We need to talk."

"OK!"

"You know I'm married, but what you don't know is I am not some cheating tramp. I have never cheated on Jim before and never intended to. What has happened between us is like a force of nature that I can't control. I'm absolutely not saying I regret it, but now it's gone beyond a one-off I have to figure out what it means. Help me."

"I've been spending time wondering too. I mean after the first time I did not overthink it. As you say the attraction was mutual and irresistible. You were married. No business of mine what your boundaries were. But as you say then there was the second time, equally out of our control, and I even bum fucked you without consent in my search to make it something special."

"It certainly made it special,"

"And to cap it all I watch you getting it off again with...Jim, right? I could not stop watching. When you gave him that blowjob, I had to grab a handful of tissues, if get my meaning. You are so fucking hot!"

"Look this is just getting me wet again. When I said talk, I mean seriously. I don't know who you are or what you do or anything."

More people have arrived, and Chris says, "Later."

I say, "Hi!" to Mr. Kilkenny, our choir master.

"Nice to see you Christine, Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas to you!"

Then I walk over to the Simeons. When I was a teenager, I used to babysit their daughters. Kate and Arthur also work at St Joe's.

"Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas! How's Jim?"

"He's at some get together at St Joe's. I guess with choir you had to miss it."

They give each other a look.

"Not my department," says Arthur coloring slightly. His wife gives him a nudge him and signals me aside.

When we're alone she says, "You may not thank me for telling you this, but Jim has something going on with one of the nurses or technicians. I think they may be the only ones having a get-together this evening. They think they're discrete but it's already on the grapevine. I don't think it's gone much beyond flirting but I feel I have to give you a heads-up before they do something everyone will regret. Sorry, but I felt I should tell you."

"Thank you, that was courageous," I say as I feel the gut punch. I know Kate hasn't a mean bone in her body and took no pleasure in telling me, so it really was courageous. What she doesn't know is that although I'm completely shocked, I have no moral high ground to stand on.

"Julie's coming for our Christmas dinner tomorrow. Art and I are going on a cruise, flying out early on Christmas Eve. She recently started as an MRI technician so she may know something. If it's important I'll email you, but I'll be discrete."

"Thank you!"

"Was Jim actually trying to confess his desires, if not his sins, while fucking me last night?" I wonder. I remember telling him to fuck her first before broaching the subject of a threesome. If I gave permission and he does fuck her this evening, will he even really be cheating?

Suddenly, my world is pivoting and it's time for choir practice.

x-x-x-x-x

I learned one new thing about Chris during choir practice. He has a beautiful baritone singing voice, pitch perfect. "Of course, he does!"

For all I know he can probably play fifteen different instruments, paint better than Michelangelo, speak forty languages and write better than Shakespeare. It wouldn't surprise me.

Everyone in the choir is in awe of his talent. Mr. Kilkenny, our choir master, is pleading with him to be part of the core choir, the people who sing every week, but Chris is saying his work schedule won't allow it as he travels quite regularly.

"What does he do?" I wonder.

As he drives me home, I say, "Can we stop somewhere other than your apartment for a drink? We need to talk. At least I do."

Even before replying he draws the car into a parking spot by Lyell's, an upscale bar, with a cocktail lounge. We get out and he holds the door and guides me into the lounge area, which is much less crowded than main bar.

The lone attendant approaches and asks what we would like to drink. I order a Laphroaig malt, a close cousin to the Lagavulin, with a side of water, and the attendant beams approval. Chris surprises me by ordering a tonic water, no gin or vodka, just a tonic water.

"I'm driving," he says by way of explanation.

"What is it you do?" I ask as the attendant leaves.

"I am everybody's least favorite visitor. I work for the IRS."

"You're the tax man, like a tax accountant?"

"I am."

"But isn't that like an office job? I heard you telling Mr. Kilkenny you travel a lot."

"That's right! I'm in the investigations branch. I'm a Special Agent."

"Wow, kind of like the FBI."

"Only focused on tax evaders and fraudsters, yes!"

"Holy shit! No wonder you're so good at screwing people," I say, and I think, "Have I no filter between my pun loving brain and my mouth? He's going to be deeply offended?"

But he just laughs,

"I'm glad you are appreciative of my true talents," and there's that fabulous smile again.

That smile alone has me damp and horny, but I try to ignore it.

"Chris, I've been cheating on my husband, and I also find out he may be cheating on me."

"...and?"

"I'm confused, I have no idea what to do."

"What do you want to do? Do you want to stop meeting...screwing as you so nicely put it?"

"I don't know. I feel I want him to know so it isn't a secret but how do I tell him? The strange thing is he has fantasies about me screwing other men."

"I think that's quite common, but how would he react if it moved from fantasy to reality?"

"Well, that's the thing. Another of his fantasies is me in a threesome with another woman."

"Also, not unusual."

"Well, inadvertently I may have given him permission to screw a colleague at work as a prelude to seeing if that fantasy would fly. In fact, they may be screwing right now."

"Has he cheated before?"

"I don't believe so, neither of us has."

"So, this would be a first. He may not have even cheated yet?"

"That's right!"

"And if he does, does that bother you?"

"Funnily, it might make me feel better. Let's be clear between you and me, I love Jim. There is no way I would leave him. You and me it's pure unadulterated lust, my hormones speaking and it's wonderful. I want it to be guilt free, no strings and I don't want to end it. I hope I haven't given you romantic aspirations."

He laughs that delightful laugh.

"No, I never thought we were doing anything other than pleasuring each other and having a good time."

"That's good. I'm glad we have that settled, but I'm still stuck in my dilemma. Whether to tell him and how?"

"I'll take you home, then you can message him that you're home, just that you're home no pressure on him." He pauses. "When he gets home, you'll probably know better where things stand and whether to tell him about me. You can always say we met at choir."

x-x-x-x-x

So that's what we've done. It was nine fifteen, when I got home and messaged him, and now I'm sitting watching some rubbish on television. At nine forty I hear him parking the car.

"Does that mean he rushed home, because... because what? It could be anything."

As soon as he walks in, I know. He's excited, and guilty and can't quite look me in the eye.

"Did you have a good get-together?" I ask.

"Well, it ended up just two of us, me and Vanessa. She's the MRI tech I was telling you about."

"'Telling me about' is something of a stretch." I think; "that you 'sketchily mentioned while fantasy fucking' might be more accurate," but I let him continue.

"Vanessa and I were swapping fantasies, and it turns out she's open to a threesome, if you are."

Interesting! Not what I think of as typical office cooler conversations.

"When would this take place?" I ask.

"Well, actually she's in the car waiting." He blushes, but his excitement is palpable.

"Holy Jesus, I was not expecting that," I think, although suddenly I feel both curious and horny.

"How did all this happen?"

"Well, we were flirting and a bit more and you know you said I should just fuck her. Well, when we were talking it became apparent that she's more than interested so I thought we could skip the fuck and go straight to the threesome. So here we are, okay?"

"Did I tell you I was up for this? Did I tell you it was my fantasy?"

"Not exactly, but you did tell me to go and find out."

He had me there, even if I did not realize we were playing for real. Well, maybe this was the path to confession time and how bad could it be?

"That's right!" I say, "It's almost Christmas, let's make your fantasy real. Don't keep her waiting, bring her in." As he goes out to the car I follow him as far as the porch, filled with curiosity.

I do a doubletake as this conservatively dressed but very sexy looking young lady comes in with him.

As she enters the porch Jim says, "Mistletoe!" and points upwards. She looks up then gives him a brief kiss. I notice she's taller than him, maybe an inch and half taller. Certainly, taller than me. Before I know it, she steps forward and our lips touch. They just brush ever so lightly, and then I feel her hand on the back of my head and I'm rising on tiptoe as she kisses me more deeply. Our mouths are open, no tongues, but I sense our breathe mingling. Then she releases me.

"Wow!" I think, "I definitely felt that. Very sexy!"

Something is bothering me she looks so familiar and then I get it.

"Hi Julie! You're Julie Simeon, I used to babysit you. What's with this Vanessa stuff?"

"Oh, Hi Christine... I mean Mrs Taylor! I'm surprised you recognized and remembered me. Vanessa really is my first name, after my Granny. It's how I'm known at work."

Jim is looking confounded, but Julie was still talking rapidly as a deep blush spread over her face.

"I hope this doesn't seem awkward. I was attracted to Jim...er, Doctor Taylor, from my first day at St Joe's three weeks ago. I soon found the attraction was mutual, but Dr Taylor was always very correct, and it was just verbal flirting." She paused and took a deep breath, before saying, "You know how when you suppress things the tension builds. Well last Friday When the shift was almost over, and we had no more patients...I kissed him. It was my fault...then we were in the toilet, I mean literally. I pulled him in and the next thing I know my hands on his fly and my scrubs top and t-shirt are above my breasts. They're small and I generally don't wear a bra. He's kissing my nipples and I'm rubbing him. When a bell goes off."

She is blushing furiously.

"We rearrange our clothing and slip out separately to close out the shift. Then Jim drove me home."

"Where do you live?"

"I'm in a condo almost opposite, fourth floor."

"That's handy," I think, and I say, "Now I know why he was so eager to hop into bed as soon as he got home."

"Yes, I was fondling him as we drove home, but I knew he was married; I wasn't ready to cross a line."

Interesting distinction, but I certainly wasn't in any position to judge.

"I hurried up to my apartment and looked out in time to see him standing naked looking up at me. I was surprised your blinds were open. I can't see your bed properly only the bottom of it, so I could just see your feet, but I could imagine the rest and that got me very hot. I was about to stop watching when you both appeared side on at the bottom of the bed. I you were giving him the most frantic oral I ever seen. It did not last long, and I had to go and masturbate in the shower. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

She stops and says, "Oh shit! TMI, way too much! I'm embarrassing myself."

"It's okay," I say, "You were honest and very descriptive. These things certainly happen." Don't they just?

"I recognised you. Up till then I had no idea you were Jim's wife. Then when Jim told me about his fantasies and that you were okay if we fucked, I felt so much less guilty although I wasn't going to do it. But then tonight driving home when he said 'threesome', it was a fantasy come true. I'm bi and I've always had a crush on you and here we are."

I looked at this tall, slim, beautiful creature with her slightly boyish features and elfin hairstyle and found I was really attracted.

"Let's all have a drink and get it on," I said, "Jim, get the drinks and Julie...Vanessa and I will go upstairs and get ready. Mine's a malt, what would you like Ju..Vanessa?"

x-x-x-x-x

While Jim's fixing the drinks Vanessa and I help each other undress. It won't take him long.

As soon as we are naked, she pulls me towards her and kisses me again. Her hands are on my bum, and she holds me tight against her. I feel our pussy hair touching, hers a little above mine and she gently grinding our pelvises together as Jim arrives with the drinks.

I take mine and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and look out the window. The light isn't on in Chris's apartment, but the curtains are open, and I sense his figure in the shadows.

"Chris, I hope you're watching because this is something new for me."

When I go back to the bedroom, I find a naked Julie (to me she'll always be Julie) sipping a pina colada, as Jim removes the last of his underwear. His cock's erect but to my surprise not fully hard; it springs free waving to the world. With Julie watching I sink to my knees and wave her to kneel at my side. I take hold of Jim's cock and kiss its top then push it towards her and she does the same. I feel it getting so much harder. Then I bury its whole length in my mouth and suck running my tongue around the shaft and frenum.

I lift off and again push it to Julie. When she tries, she gags and contents herself with sucking on the head while stroking the shaft. Smiling I watch Jim's face. I don't want him coming prematurely but he seems okay.

"I think he's ready. Let's get on the bed I say."

"Do you always leave the blinds open?"

"Does it bother you?"

"Someone might be watching."

"Let's hope they are."

She laughs.

Now we have to decide who does what to whom? Julie is hesitating so I position my mouth over Jim's cock. I think he's right I did give him a bit of a hickey. I'll have to be a little gentler this time. That's fine we're just beginning. I move over to kiss him, and Julie mouth replaces mine on his cock, but just a minute later I sense she's stroking him, and I feel her tongue on my clit. Well, she said she was bi, and I guess she's right. Her licks and kisses are subtle and gentle exploring what I respond to, and I am responding. I'm on fire.

I feel Jim is getting the short end of this, so I move my cunt away from her kisses to squat astride Jim and raise and lower myself. He isn't Chris and the feeling just isn't working that well for either of us. I lift off again and Julie slides onto her back and pulls him on top of her. Her hand grasps his erection, and he presses it against her.

My eyes are so close as I watch Jim's cock push between those red aroused lips into her pussy. How do I feel about this? This was Jim's fantasy never mine, but I can't believe how aroused I am. He's stops as she groans, her hands are pulling on his buttocks and when he thrusts forward, she gives a little cry of pain. My god, I don't think either Jim or I had considered she might be a virgin but that's what I'm thinking now.

Whatever pain she felt or is feeling she is urging Jim to keep going. I am watching them but don't know what to do until I rest my chin on the bed and begin to run my finger from her bum hole to where his cock is entering her. After a moment I slip my forefinger in beside his cock while stroking his balls with my other hand. Her anus opens slightly as I move the finger around inside her vagina and feel her orgasm and his almost simultaneous release. I withdraw my finger and it comes out with a little blood and a little cum on it. I wipe it with a tissue as they collapse still coupled on the bed.

I am frustrated but I don't expect Jim to recover any time soon. He gets up and heads to the bathroom. I realize Julie is crying and I lie down beside her stroking her hair.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes! I don't know why I'm crying that was so much more than what I hoped for."

"It was your first time; you were still a virgin?"

"Yes, I mean I've had sex just never in my vagina."

"You mean oral?"

"Of course, but also in my ass."

My goodness, I wasn't expecting that!

"I hope you are on the pill." I realize as I'm saying this mine ran out on the fifteenth and I haven't renewed the prescription. Jim and I have been talking about starting a family although we haven't reached a firm decision. I think I should be safe for a couple of weeks at least. Didn't I read that you don't have your first period until four to six weeks after quitting the pill or seven longer. I should be safe until then.

"I'm not but I don't think it's my time."

"I believe there's a pill you can take to be sure."

"Maybe I will."

I'm about to say more when I realize she's quietly stroking my clit. She leans forward and kisses me as she slips two fingers into me and begins to masturbate me. I'm slightly shocked but also excited. My cunt is craving some attention, and I can feel the excitement building as she sucks vigorously on my tongue. I break the kiss; it's too much but I lean in to suck her nipples as my fingers find her juicy hole.

We slow down and finger each other gently enjoying the sensations. Then she moves around and starts to lick and suck on me. She straddles me, her vagina hovering over me, and I pull her closer so we can sixty-nine each other. She pushed her anus into my face and as I lick the rim it dilates. I can't bring myself to stick my tongue there. She might be a virgin for straight sex, but she's surely no stranger to this. Her fingers creep in to seek my G-spot as she sucks more vigorously on my clit. Then I feel two or maybe three fingers of her other hand push into my bum and in the next instant I'm convulsed with a serious orgasm.

As I recover, I see Jim is back in the room and is desperately rubbing his semi-hard cock but to no avail.

"I hope that was good," she says smiling at me.

"Oh yes, unexpectedly good," I say standing up.

"Come on Jim. I don't think you'll be getting any more tonight. We've all had our fun and I think Julie should be getting home."

x-x-x-x-x

Fifteen minutes later we've all said 'goodnight' and I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I look out the window and watch Jim walk Julie back to the front door of her building. He gives her a brief kiss on the cheek and turns and looks up at me. He waves and I smile and nod.

DawnR
DawnR
287 Followers