Advent Adventures! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was his fantasy all he had hoped it would be?"

I hear the front door and a moment later I look up and across as a light goes on in a fourth-floor apartment just to the left. I let my eyes drop to the third floor, Chris's apartment. The curtains are closed. I wonder if he was watching. I hope he was.

Chapter 5

Saturday, December 23rd

I wake up to an empty bed and hear Jim pottering about downstairs. Of course, he's got the day shift, the last before Christmas. Then he'll have the week off unless there's an emergency. My mind goes back to last night and then those thoughts are erased as I realize I still have not told him about Chris. It was never quite the right moment. I certainly can't run downstairs and confess all now just as he's about to go to work.

"FUCK!" I really need to unburden myself with a confession, especially as I am literally aching to have Chris's cock in me again.

x-x-x-x-x

"Thank goodness I have a deadline for an article," I think, as I drink my second coffee. It's the only thing that stops me obsessing about Jim and Chris and fucking and guilt.

It isn't easy but I'm managing to find the words; sixteen hundred to be precise, and as usual it takes time to go through it cutting the fluff. It's amazing how many 'grace notes' your mind automatically puts into your writing. Well, mine does anyway. Fine for the novel I'm still trying to complete, but redundant in a business-focused article. I'm on my third run through seeking exactly the right words and tone to keep this rather dry subject interesting.

There it's done. Time to submit it and hope they don't edit the crap out of it.

I peel and slice an apple and add it to the three slices of salami and piece of goat's cheese on my plate. I open the fridge, pull out the bottle of pinot grigio and pour myself a glass. After lunch I'll try to make some progress on the novel.

Lunch done I'm just sitting down at the computer when I get the email.

"Great article, please cut a hundred words!" my worst nightmare, but never unexpected. "Why can't it be, add a hundred words? So much easier and so much for working on my novel."

Two hours later I'm done. I resubmit it and in fifteen minutes I receive a congratulatory email. This definitely demands another glass of wine. I relax on the sofa with my wine and the book I'm reading.

Almost an hour later I wake up with a crick in my neck. I guess I finished my wine; the glass is on the table. The book is on the floor.

On a whim I pick up my phone and dial Chris's number. We exchanged numbers after choir practice, but I haven't had occasion to call him before. He picks up, "Yes?"

As soon as I hear his voice, I have my epiphany; the way to set everything right.

"It's Christine. I want to invite you to dinner this evening if you're free. It's time you and Jim met. I'll tell him we met at choir."

There's a long pause and then he says. "I think you are right. We should meet. I keep thinking about you and we can't go on in secret. However, I'm at a client's place about an hour away, so it can't be before seven-thirty."

"Seven-thirty it is. That will work perfectly. Just remember we only just met at choir. See you at seven-thirty, bye!"

Now I just have to tell Jim.

He also picks up on the first ring, "Hi dear, is everything okay?" I rarely ring him at work.

"Yes, everything's fine. I just wanted to let you know I've invited a new neighbour I'd like you to meet to dinner. I hope you haven't a tryst with Julie?"

"No, no, I'm free. Vanessa is having dinner with her parents. I'll look forward to it. What's her name?"

"He's a young man, and his name is Chris, funnily enough. He's in the choir and new to the neighborhood. It turns out he lives opposite, in the same condo building as...Vanessa."

"Great! What time are we eating?"

"Seven-thirty."

"Great! I'll have time to shower and change when I get home. Love you, bye!"

So now it's done.

x-x-x-x-x

I pop out to the supermarket and pick up some chicken. I'll do my Moroccan Chicken dish with saffron, a mix of spices, coriander, tomatoes, sweet potato, onion, chickpeas and couscous. I still have plenty of salami, so I pick up asiago and arugula for an easy starter.

Jim gets home just before six. The chicken dish is simmering gently as he pours us both a glass of wine.

"Put mine in the fridge. I'm just going to grab a quick shower and change."

Twenty minutes later I reappear.

"Oh, slinky dress. I like it," says Jim, "This guy must be hot."

"He most certainly is. He's really fuckable; I mean in a fantasy way, of course. He also has a lovely singing voice," I add, not to be too obvious, but I've planted the thought.

"I can't wait to meet him. You seem quite excited. I better go shower and change."

I retrieve my glass of wine and keep an eye of the stew. I poured boiling water over my couscous earlier and now I add it in and put on the lid. I turn the gas to its lowest setting.

When he comes down Jim is looking sharp but casual and his mood reflects my excitement. I know his imagination has been working.

He finds one of our nicest Californian reds, rich and full-bodied.

A couple of minutes after seven-thirty the doorbell rings. I open it and Chris is standing there in a business suit. He hands me a bouquet of flowers and presents Jim with a bottle of red wine.

"Mistletoe!" says Jim, pointing up, and Chris's gives me the briefest of kisses.

"Sorry if I look like a 'suit' I ran a bit late and didn't have time to change."

"Don't worry, take off your jacket, loosen your tie and relax," I say after completing the introductions. Jim gives me a nod of approval as he hangs Chris's jacket in the closet.

As I lead Chris into our ground floor open concept living space, I whisper, "Just follow my lead and we'll all have fun." I'd love to know for sure whether he watched our threesome with Julie.

x-x-x-x-x

We eat and drink in a leisurely manner and Jim opens the bottle Chris brought as we eat the ready-made lemon meringue pie I picked up for dessert.

I don't think I'm the only one who's excited to see what will happen. After we finish eating Jim asks, "Chris, can I offer you a brandy or a liqueur?"

"I think I'll just finish this, I've had enough," he says raising his wine glass.

"How about you, dear?"

"I'd love a Limoncello."

As Jim pours me one, I say, "Chris, tell me more about yourself. Do you currently have a girlfriend?"

"No, I'm available if you know anyone?"

"Oh, that's tempting. You're rather young and good looking," I say as Jim hands me my drink.

"I warn you, Chris, Christine gets a little flirty when she's had a few drinks," says Jim, "and she tends to say exactly what's on her mind. Sometimes I think she does it deliberately to shock."

"Really dear, what a thing to say...although I admit this bra is rather itchy," I say and reach into the top of my dress to undo the front clasp. They both stare at me as pull the lacy strapless bra out through the side. "That's better."

My breasts may not be quite as petite and pert as Julie's, but they're barely a b-cup, round, and firm, with almost no sag. I feel my nipples flare against the feel of the fabric. It should be sheer enough for them to notice.

"So, what do you do?" asks Jim and Chris's eyes refocus on him.

"Boring!" I interrupt, not wanting them to go down a rabbit hole discussing their respective jobs.

"Are you a virgin?" I ask. Jim is staring at me. Of course, I already know the answer.

"No, definitely not," replies Chris confidently.

"Do you have any fantasies?"

"I might be looking at one right now. You are gorgeous! But you're married."

He laughs and looks across at Jim.

"She certainly is...and she is," he says, making sure we both understand he is agreeing with both statements. I can see he's a little shocked but excited.

"Jim has a fantasy. It's one where he can watch another man fuck me, but I've always disappointed him."

"That seems a shame. I'd be happy to oblige if you want your fantasy to be real?" Chris says, looking from me to Jim. He's following my lead perfectly. It's like it was choreographed.

Jim's eyes are a sight as he looks at us. His face is so flushed I think he might have a stroke. I hope I haven't misjudged, and this is going to go horrible wrong. I can see the tent in his pants.

He takes a deep breath, some of the redness leaves his face, and I think, "We're going to be all right!"

"Shall we take this upstairs?" he says, then, "You two go ahead. I need to pee."

I turn and give Chris a silent, "Yippee!" as he follows me upstairs. He is clearly excited too. After turning on the light I walk him over to look out of the window. I see a light go on in Julie's apartment. She must be back from dinner with Mum and Dad. I see her glance out as I hear Jim coming up the stairs.

As we stand close to the window I unknot Chris's loosened tie and start to undo the buttons on his shirt. His hands come up to help me and I move mine to his belt and the clasp on his pants. His shirt and undershirt are off and he's reaching for my dress as I lower his zip and drop his pants to the floor. Chris lifts my dress over my head, and I sneak a glance up at the fourth-floor window. The room light is now off but there must be some light source behind her for I can see Julie in silhouette watching us. Wicked!

Just in my panties I kneel and pull the waist band of Chris's underwear out and down over his prodigious cock. I hear Jim gasp. It's hanging down tumescent and growing as I lift its bulk to my lips and stretch my mouth as wide as I can. It's a stretch but I manage to engulf the head. I can suck but there's no room to move my tongue and my jaw is already in pain. I release it and exercise my jaw as left hand runs up and down the now erect shaft and my right cradles his balls.

I realize I haven't looked at Jim. I turn my head and find him lying on the floor by the bed with his camcorder pointing up at us. He sees me and smiles. The little red light on the camcorder is blinking away.

Chris pulls me to my feet and drops to the floor in my place. He slides off my panties, parts my legs and runs his tongue over my most essential parts, my clit and down, up and around my labia as his fingers gentle enter me. He moves them around and I flinch at the electric thrill as he touches my G-spot.

I am so wet I can feel it leaking over his hand. I think, "If he continues much longer, I'll...Oh Christ, I'm coming hard!" pushing myself down on his fingers. He holds his hand and fingers steady without moving as my cunt clenches them tight and the spasms run through me. I have to struggle to keep my knees from buckling, as Chris's other hand is steadying my thigh.

It passes and I take a deep breath and stand upright as Chris withdraws his hand. He also stands up as does Jim. His penis is straining against his pants. The camera now appears to be off.

"I need a drink of water," and Jim brings a glass of cold tap water from the ensuite. I drink, give my head a shake, and exercise my jaw. I put down the glass and look at Chris.

"I'm okay!" he says. A brief glance: the camcorder is going again. I take Chris's hand and lead him to the bed. I throw off the covers and pull him down beside me. We lie there and he pulls me closer and kisses me, one of those full-bore 'no holds barred' kisses that stir your very soul. He continues to kiss me more gently as I stroke his throbbingly hard cock. I look over at Jim.

He is in the armchair. He's placed the camcorder on the side table with its menacing red eye still blinking. His fly is undone, and the cock is in his hand is as hard as I have ever seen it. If he ever wants to truly reach a full six inches maybe he needs someone to measure it now. His fingers are hardly touching it, as if he's afraid it will explode. I look back at Chris smiling as I feel his fingers doing their magic again. I'm definitely ready for the second round and he knows it.

I roll on to my back and Chris grabs a pillow and encourages me to raise my bum as he positions it. He slides between my legs and moves his cock to the point of entry rubbing the tip against my eager lips. I feel myself dilate in welcome and in it goes. This fullness is the feeling I have been craving and immediately the little spasms begin as my internal muscles try to grasp it. He starts his slow long deep thrusts almost withdrawing before plunging back in and as his pace increases the waves of that unique pleasure sweep through me building in intensity. He pushes my legs above my head as he goes deeper, and I find I am crying out as my orgasm crests and my legs drop trying to close but can't. He is still thrusting ever faster seeking his own climax and then it comes. I feel his jerk and the first spurt inside me. Then he's pulling back and ribbons of semen fly across my stomach, some hitting my breasts and even my chin as I lie back helpless in the aftermath of my own ending.

Recovering I look round. Jim's chair is empty but the ever-watching red eye continues to blink. Jim emerges from the ensuite with a handful of tissues wrapped round his penis. When I catch his eye, he gives a somewhat embarrassed smile.

"No need for confession now," I think, "there are no more secrets."

That's when Chris's hand reaches over and begins to play with my nipples. I've turned on my side and am facing Jim. I feel Chris's ever-hard cock against my thigh and suddenly I know we are not finished. Reaching into my bedside table I pull out the tube of lubricant and turning to Chris, I hand it to him and roll face down raising my bum in the air. His well-lubed fingers play around my butthole opening my anus, which is responding to his touch. I wonder what Jim will be thinking. It would be disingenuous to think he'll believe this is first time spontaneity but right now I don't care as Chris mounts me from behind.

"Is this better than vaginal sex? Probably not, but it's different, exciting and for me extremely pleasurable."

His right arm is wrapped around me, and his fingers are playing with my clit. I push back against each thrust and look round. Jim is stroking a semi-erect penis that shows every promise of a full recovery into absolute hardness. He must be very aroused by the sight of Chris's thick shaft sliding in and out of my arse.

"Am I really experiencing the birth of another orgasm. Until Chris I thought multi-orgasmic was a myth or at least an exceptional occurrence. Now I know differently; I am definitely on the way. Chris is going harder and faster than I would have believed possible. My bum is certainly going to feel this tomorrow. Then I feel him spurt and spurt again. How can he produce so much sperm? I feel my building climax subside as he pulls out of me and some of his cum dribbles out.

"Fuck, I'm disappointed! I was so close," I think, but then I think, "how greedy can you get?"

The ensuite door is opening and Jim has a fresh batch of tissues grasped around his cock. Obviously, he is rushing in case he misses any of the action, but we're done. I get up and move to the ensuite and Chris and Jim join me as we take turns washing ourselves in the shower. It's eery; we're completely silent but then what is there to say?

We dress and make our way downstairs and Chris says, "Thank you for a delicious meal and a lovely evening.

I'm tongue-tied but Jim, ever the good host, says, "You're welcome; it was our pleasure and a uniquely enjoyable experience. Perhaps we'll do it again."

I'm relieved to hear him talk this way as he shows Chris out. I hope these sentiments are sincere. There is no light on in the building opposite and I close the blinds. A myriad of unformed thoughts dance in my head as I climb into bed.

Chapter 6

Sunday, December 24th, Christmas Eve

When I wake up Jim is fast asleep beside me making those little nose-breathing sounds he makes. "Thank goodness he doesn't snore." As the second senior in his department, he can avoid the Christmas shifts except in an emergency. He's done his years of holiday duty many before we married. I think I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. It's a quarter to seven and I slip out of bed, no need to wake him. He looks so peaceful.

As I shower my mind goes back to last night, particularly to my provocative bumfuck.

"Was that the smartest choice?" I certainly enjoyed it even though it didn't end in a super climax. The real question is how will Jim react? I can't believe he won't mention it and then it really will be confession time.

x-x-x-x-x

I'm hungry and decide I should eat something before having my shower. Also, less risk of waking Jim. I pop into the bathroom and examine myself. A little chaffing from the super cock, nothing major. My bum's feeling stretched but not really painful. I take a Tylenol and slip on my robe, pick up a cardigan from the closet and panties and liners from the underwear drawer. Although I'm pretty sure my pussy's clean, most of it landed on my stomach, Chris deposited quite a load in my bum, and I don't want dribbles or wet farts anywhere they won't be caught.

I don't want to risk the blender it's quite noisy, so I settle for a banana and toast with Seville marmalade. I'm on my second slice when Jim appears. He's smiling and looks refreshed.

"Good morning, sweetheart! Happy Christmas Eve morning. Have I told you how much I love you recently?"

"Well, this is going well," I think, "or is he setting me up?"

"Thank you, Darling! I love you too. What would you like for breakfast?"

"I feel like a poached egg."

"Coming right up, I'll join you. I've just had a bit of toast and I'm ravenous. Would you like tea or coffee?"

"I'd like some strong black tea."

"I'll make a pot."

Fifteen minutes later we're both seated and eating. Jim takes a sip of tea and says, "Chris seems a nice guy. How did you two meet?"

Here goes, true confession time, so I tell him about the misdelivered parcel and my flirty nudity and his amazing smile and what came after. It sounds ridiculous and wanton, but Jim knows my hormones well enough that he's accepting it. It is the literal truth, no excuses, no skips.

"So, he delivers a parcel to my nude wife and fucks her. That seems like handsome payment for a favour."

"Yes, I suppose so. I was naked and horny and here was this young god...did I mention the smile?"

"Several times."

"I could see he was turned on, quite a tent in his pants and I was excited and curious. I swear I have never ever done anything like this before, but you know how easily I get excited to have sex in public. It was kind of the same thing...and then when I saw his cock," I don't know what to say next, but Jim's nodding.

"Oh yes, it's not every day you see one of those. I've only ever seen one remotely like it before and I've been in a lot of changing rooms and locker rooms."

"I'd never seen one even close before, and well you know me. What is it they say: 'curiosity killed the cat'? Well, my pussy's curiosity certainly wanted to be satisfied. It was only afterwards I realized it was cheating."

Jim's actually laughing, "You are my wonderful wicked, wanton whore of a wife and I love you so much!"

"God, I am so lucky to have such a wonderful loving husband."

"I have an idea," he then says, "We should invite Vanessa...hell, Julie...I like that better...and Chris to join us for Christmas dinner tomorrow. We have turkey and a ham."

"Wonderful idea but won't they be with family? I mean Chris's live in California but maybe they're coming to see his new place."

"I know Julie's parent are off on a cruise. She already had a pre-Christmas dinner with them. Of course, she may have other plans."

"Well, let's call them and find out. We should probably wait until nine. When we've finished breakfast why don't we take a shower together?"