Advent Adventures! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I notice Jim is standing there with a firm erection. He looks expectantly but I shake my head; the rest of us are done. Even Chris's monster is at last hanging dejectedly. Jim walks over and turns off the camcorder. He must have placed it up here ready to turn on before the evening started.

I don't think anyone else has noticed.

We drift downstairs and shyly begin to dress. I watch Julie put on her garter belt and stockings. Love that! Nobody really talks until Jim offers them all a nightcap. Then we sit recounting what we liked best until the drinks are done. Julie is the first to stand and thank us for a lovely evening, nothing more, just a lovely evening.

She is smiling at Chris, who is similarly reticent, not expressing anything but his sincere thanks and wishing us Merry Christmas once again.

We walk them to the door, hand them their coats, and watch as they walk across the street. She takes his hand and pulls him close. They are hugging as they reach the door to their building and go in. The door shuts behind them.

I have seen how they look at each other and wonder if anything like this will ever happen again. Only time will tell.

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2023