Advent Adventures! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're in the shower soaping and rinsing each other in ways that feel so intimate, when Jim says, "So what about the bum fuck? Last night wasn't a first!" and it's time for further confessions. I tell him about after the Carol Service and how we fucked again, and then Chris sodomized me.

"I could probably have called the police, gone to a hospital and had him charged. My word against his but evidence aplenty. The problem was I really enjoyed it. Last night I pushed him to it deliberately with the lube and all. I knew you would know, and I needed to confess."

"I once tried to bumfuck you, and you told me it was a boundary you would not cross."

"I know and that was true. Chris tried and I told him "No!" and he stopped... but then when he had me really horny, I found his fingers in there lubing me up and the rest is history."

"You're making me horny."

I look at his erection.

"Me too. Are you ready for a quickie?"

It's going on a quarter to ten by the time we call Chris and then Julie. It had been delightful but not really 'a quickie'. One thing about Jim is he always put my pleasure first. I'd told Jim I was aroused, but that was an exaggeration. However, by the time he'd used all his wiles and my favorite dildo, he brought me to an unexpectedly satisfying climax. Then he wanted to bumfuck me and I couldn't in all fairness refuse. I thought it might hurt but with a little lube he slipped in, and it was more like a soothing massage. It didn't take him long to reach his climax, he was so excited.

Then we call. Both Julie and Chris say they'd be delighted to join us at two tomorrow for a three o'clock Christmas dinner. As we are about to get off the phone with Chris, he says, "I'm also looking forward to seeing you both this evening."

"Yes, indeed," I say as I realize he's referring to this evening's church service. We'll see him there and again tomorrow morning for the most popular family service.

Now we have guests coming I'm motivated to spend most of the day preparing food.

Chapter 7

Monday, December 25th, Christmas Day

Jim and I enjoy mimosas with our scrambled eggs and bacon. I make sure I take any things that still need to thaw out of the fridge before we head off to the Christmas service. The church is already full of people as whole families come out for this. Chris greets us before he and I slip into our places seated with the choir. The service is a little longer to get going than usual as the younger children sit on the floor at the front to make more room in the pews. And more chairs are brought in at the back. It's good to see so many people.

A few of the older children act out the nativity with Mary and Joseph and the baby Jesus going first to the inn and then the stable as the appropriate passages are read from the bible. After the arrival of the shepherds. We, the choir sing 'We three Kings...' as the kings bring in gold, frankincense, and myrrh. I remember being in just such a simple pageant when I was eight.

After the service is over, we bump into Julie. I hadn't noticed her in the congregation.

"Mum and Dad are away but I thought I'd still come. It gives me such a warm Christmas feeling and I wanted to be with people. Thank you so much for inviting me to have Christmas dinner with you."

"We're so glad you can come. We must dash now so that everything's ready. See you at two."

As we leave, we wave to Chris who's pinned between Pastor Rickman and Jake Kilkenny. He sees us and gives a wave.

There's a knock on the front door at two o'clock and Chris and Julie are standing on the doorstep smiling. She's carrying a box of liqueur-filled chocolates and a bouquet of flowers large enough to almost hide her face. He's holding a colorful cloth bag which contains not one, but two, bottles. As Jim and I welcome them taking their presents, I ask, "Do you two already know each other?"

They look at each other and the answer is obviously 'No!', although Julie says, "I have seen you by the mailboxes," and a blush creeps up her face.

"Chris meet Julie; Julie Meet Chris, and don't ignore the mistletoe!"

Chris gives her a very chaste kiss which causes her blush to redden further, but her smile widens into a happy grin. Jim and I also kiss Julie and Chris respectively in an appropriately modest manner and let them come in and lose their coats.

Julie is dressed in a little black cocktail dress that finishes just above her knee. Chris is smart but more casually dressed. I thank Julie and go to put the flowers in water, while Jim extends our profuse thanks to Chris for his very generous presents of a bottle of Laphroaig malt whisky and a bottle of 2016 Amarone classico. Wow!

Over drinks we exchange basic personal information and funny anecdotes about our respective families, acquaintances, romances and past Christmases. Julie has a shy reticence about her. I don't know if that's the effect of Chris's larger than life presence.

I had bought a ham and a small turkey for Jim and me to eat over the holidays. Although we have a big family gathering with turkey at Thanksgiving, Jim insists on also having it at Christmas. I have now prepared both the ham and the turkey to make sure no one goes hungry. I've also prepared a selection of hot and cold appetizers. We start with a champagne toast which conveniently finishes the bottle we opened this morning. Champagne is okay but it's not my favorite.

My Mom always served a delicious plum pudding. She'd make five at a time and freeze them to bring out one each Christmas. I haven't the patience. Once again, I serve lemon-meringue pie and a store-bought chocolate log for dessert, while Jim produces port and brandy. No one has talked about what might come next although I sense a certain excited tension gradually building. Throughout dinner I have caught Julie stealing glances at Chris as though she can't quite believe her eyes. I think, "You haven't seen the best part yet," but then I remember she was watching as we stood by the window undressing each other so maybe she at least got a foretaste, "Good word that, 'foretaste'!"

Now I see them keep exchanging looks. They must each be wondering if the other is really ready and willing to play the kind of games, they both know Jim and I like to play. Is that even what we have in mind? Jim and I have made no plans. Maybe the tension is all in my mind.

After we finish eating everyone helps clear up, stack the dishwasher, and rinse off the utensils. Then they all move to the seating area. That's the advantage or disadvantage or open concept. You can't close the door on a mess for later. If you don't clean up, you keep seeing and smelling everything. Before joining them, I turn the thermostat up a degree,

Jim waves Julie over to sit beside him on the sofa. There's room for three, but I take one armchair and Chris takes another. We're all facing each other in a circle, each with the after- dinner drink of our choice.

"I have a riddle," says Chris innocently.

"What kind of riddle? Give me an example," says Julie.

"What has a neck but no head?" Chris says, "the answer is a bottle."

I'm intrigued. "Okay, let's hear your riddle?"

"Ah! First you must agree to the rules."

"Just me?"

"Well, anyone who wants to play?"

"All right! What are the rules?" now Jim is interested.

"If you answer and are right you can command me to do something. If you are wrong, I can command you."

"Like what?"

"Whatever, as long as it doesn't cause anyone harm."

"Oh. I like this," says Jim, "anything else?"

"Right or wrong the first person who answers, asks the next riddle so think of one before you answer."

"I'll play," I say, as miraculously an old riddle pops into my head."

"Anyone else? Will everyone play?"

Everyone nods.

"I'll start then," Chris says, "remember anyone can answer but have your riddle ready. Everyone ready? I have a bucket half-full of water. What can I put in it to make it weight less?"

Everyone pauses, then I get it and sing "Put a hole in your bucket, Dear Lisa."

"Correct! The answer is a hole. All right, Christine. What is your command?"

"Take off your sweater."

"Ah ha, a stripping game," says Chris, as he removes his sweater.

"My turn," I say, "If I drop a raw egg on a concrete floor why won't it crack?"

Everybody stares at me blankly, not even a guess...and then Chris begins to smile, "I think you'd have a better chance with a sledgehammer."

"Right," I say, "Concrete is tough to crack."

Everyone groans.

"I think you should remove your cardigan, Christine," and I do so.

"What tastes better than it smells?" is his next question.

"Easy," says Julie, "Durian fruit,"

"No!" says Chris.

"Yes, my parents and I ate it in the Philippines. It tastes delicious but smells like shit."

"That's right!" says Jim, although we've never tasted it.

"Okay, I guess she's right then," concedes Chris, "My answer was 'your tongue'. What is your command, Julie?"

"Lose the shirt." She is into the spirit of the game. She looks disappointed when Chris still has an undershirt on.

She pauses saying, "God, I really don't know any riddles." Then a moment later she says, "Hey, I've just made a riddle up. I think it's a good one. What has no wings, four legs and flies?"

Nobody says anything.

"Dumbo the elephant," ventures Jim.

"No! Take off your pants, Jim." No doubt, where she is taking this.

"He could fly," protests Jim, but this time nobody is talking his side.

"What happens, if no one guesses the right answer?" I ask Julie.

"She gets to ask another question," says Chris, "After she gets to tell each of us to do something she commands."

As I watch Jim take off his pants, I suddenly have a thought. "Two pairs of pants have four legs and flies."

"Correct," says Julie, laughing at her own ingenuity. "What is your command?"

She's not wearing anything over her sexy little black dress. I wonder if she's even wearing a bra. I remember she doesn't always, at least under scrubs. We'll soon find out.

"Please remove that sexy little dress."

I've seen her blush before, but this is a doozy! Then she bends slightly grabs the hem and in a single movement whips the dress up and over her head. She's naked, she's gone commando, zero panties except she's gone 'old-school': classic garter belt and stockings. I did not expect that. She clearly dressed to impress with this evening's adventures in mind. She is blushing furiously, but smiling proudly, as we all begin to applaud.

She takes little bow and follows it with a courtesy, Every one is grinning, Julie most of all, as her blush fades.

"What kind of ship has two mates but no captain?" I ask.

"A relationship...heard it before," says Julie, still standing naked with all eyes on her. She does not hesitate. "Chris, I've seen Jim and Christine naked before. Now, it's your turn. I command you to get naked."

She's probably spotted that hard to miss hard in his pants.

Chris moves over to stand right in front of her as he prepares to drop his pants. Down they go followed by his underwear. He's blocking my view, but I hear Julie's intake of breath followed by, "Shit, that's a big one!" and we all laugh.

Sure enough, when he turns to sit down, he isn't fully erect, just enough that it is standing out just below a ninety-degree angle to his body. In this position it looks even bigger. I experience a visceral thrill in the pit of my stomach and a rush of saliva in my mouth. The sight is indeed truly mouth-watering.

I notice a glint of moisture on Julie's right thigh. Even Jim is sitting forward in awe although like me he's seen it before.

Julie gives a little swallow, straightens, and says, "Right! Which month has twenty-eight days?" and Jim and I say in unison, "All of them."

"Jim's turn," I say.

"Now if anyone still isn't naked let's all do so." Jim is in command, and everyone obeys. Sadly in my view, Julie even loses the sexy garter belt and stockings.

"Let's take this upstairs," he continues, and we all go up to the bedroom.

The blinds are open, but I don't see any watchers opposite.

"Now Christine, I command you to rub you face against Chris's penis but no tongue and definitely no hands."

I think to myself, "You've already had your command," but I don't object.

"In that case," I say, remembering I also got the riddle right, "I command Julie to join me in the same task."

Chris stands still while we kneel and rub our cheeks against his cock. We are not allowed to use our tongues, but Jim said nothing about lips, and we kiss his cock and each other. Julie licks up the shaft to the head while I suck on his scrotum. The problem is if you suck something into your mouth it will inevitably encounter your tongue, so it's not as much fun as it should be.

Jim sees this and relents, "Okay ladies, you can use your tongues."

After that it's something like a sharks' feeding frenzy as our tongues lick all over his shaft often licking each other. I am very wet. I see Jim is sporting his best boner and wave him into the mix and am pleased to see Julie also spending time on him. This is what a Merry Christmas should be: all about sharing and being shared.

Julie lies back sucking on Jim's cock and I squat over her and begin to eat her pussy. Funny, until two days ago I would probably have been repulsed by the thought.

Chris gets behind me and pushes gently but firmly into my eager cunt. His strokes are slow and steady allowing my tongue to continue delving into Julie, who is starting to hump her butt against my face covering it with her wet juices. Jim moves me aside as he shuffles in and pushes his cock as deep as he can into her already pulsing cunt.

I feel Chris's fingers rubbing my juices around my ass and then he is pushing his slick cock into my bum stretching it ever wider. I am also experiencing the beginnings of an orgasm as I watch Julie reach her peak humping Jim's cock even faster than he's humping her.

She gasps and as she finishes, Jim withdraws his still very hard, juice-covered cock. Chris's arms come around me and lift me and he lies back with his cock firmly planted in my bum. I begin to rub my clit, but I'm interrupted as Jim pushes my hand away and leans against me pushing into my vagina. I can feel his thrusting cock rubbing against Chris's. Double penetration is a new, not entirely comfortable, but still unique experience.

We're still on the floor but close enough to the bed I can just reach my drawer and pull out the slim dildo with its remote and slide it in beside Jim's cock. I press the remote and feel the vibrations.

I expect Jim to come quite quickly but I sense this position is too static for Chris. Whether it's that or the relaxed mood or just the alcohol, it's not really doing it for me either. Julie is watching the three of us and says, "I want some of that."

Jim pulls out and in the next second Chris lifts me forward back on to my knees and then I feel his cock sliding out from my bum.

"Hey, wait a moment!" I think, but it's too late. The remote has also slipped from my pussy and is pulsing idly on the carpet. Chris is lying down with his head towards me, and Julie is squatting astride him sliding that great cock into her pussy. Jim pushes her forward and although I can't see, I can tell by his satisfied grunt he has managed the docking manoeuvre, and his cock is in her ass.

Bent almost double Julie is meeting Chris's every thrust, she's twenty pounds lighter than me and his every thrust lifts her. Jim is managing to stay with them. I imagine he's banging his balls against her boyish bum for all he's worth.

I stand and move over and squat over Chris's face and he immediately starts licking me.

Jim gives a groan and steps back holding his penis. He's obviously shot his load in her ass as he clasps his dwindling dick and runs for the ensuite. As he emerges with a handful of tissues, Julie whispers something and lifts herself off Chris. She squats back down her hand moving his cock to her ass then signals me forward and turns me around. I remember she said she'd been ass fucked before.

I sit astride Chris's pelvis, and she pushes me forward, so I'm lying face to face with him. As he and I kiss, and I feel the dildo being slipped into my bum and then she inserts two fingers in my cunt. She starts to move, and we all begin thrusting together. Now this is working; at least for me and I sense I'm not alone. The dildo is vibrating in my butt as I push back against her probing fingers. I feel her insert more, all four fingers are filling me, and I sense she is angling her thumb. This is larger than Chris's cock. The only time I felt anything like this was back when Jim tried dildoing me with an eggplant. That time I was definitely not ready, but now I am so wet and dilated she slips her whole hand into me.

I'm aware she and Chris are also cresting with feverish thrusts as Julie closes her fingers and for the first time, I know I am being truly fisted. Electricity is running through every nerve in my body. My pelvis is aflame with the pleasure mounting deep within me. All of us seem to be pacing ourselves enjoying whatever we are experiencing. My vagina feels very full as she slides her fist further to brush my cervix. This is really out of this world.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I find myself shouting. The feeling is...should I say feelings because there are many...way too intense. I feel her hand withdraw until it is just stretching the opening of my vagina and she lets it rest there, barely moving. I hit the peak and my entire body shudders and vibrates; I black out.

When I come to, I gather it was only a moment or two, and now everyone has climaxed, although Chris is still gently humping against her ass.

"Are you okay?" asks Julie.

"Yeh, are you?"

"Never better."

I'm still lying in blissful exhaustion, when Chris comes over and slides his cock into my still super-dilated cunt. As he's doing this, I see Jim is standing watching.

"Be a dear and fetch a bath towel. I don't want all the cum from Julie's arse on the rug."

Everyone laughs at my practicality as Chris starts to thrust into me. The dildo is still buzzing in my ass. Of course, he's still hard as a rock even though he just came. He really thinks he is God's gift to women and God probably agrees with him. I'm finding his attitude is starting to annoy me, but my body is his slave. He is thrusting vigorously and the combined effect of his oversize cock and the dildo still buzzing in my arse are cosmic.

I'm helpless, being overtaken by another orgasm as I feel him climax again and spill his seemingly endless supply of seed inside me. He continues to thrust and pump his load. I really need to google and check if I am well within my safe period. Wouldn't want any surprises when Jim and I are thinking of starting a family.

I turn my head towards the window and am delighted to see people watching in five widows opposite, two on our level and three on the floor above. In two of the rooms the lights are on. In the others they are just silhouettes. Just knowing I have been watched makes the experience so much better.

Jim has reappeared with a towel and Julie is sitting on it. I realize everybody climaxed at least once and as Chris withdraws, I think Julie like me is probably feeling the loss as our respective holes begin to adjust back to their normal tightness.

Jim is standing holding another towel and I smile at him as he brings it over for me to sit on. Julie tries to stand, and I see a steady stream of Chris's cum is indeed dripping out of her. She gives a little fart that sends out more. There is laughter, including hers, and I am relieved to see it all landing on the towel. When nobody is looking, I turn off the remote and raise my bum enough to slip the dildo out before sitting back down on my towel. Suddenly I am feeling very self-conscious, now my hormone-fueled exhibitionism is spent.