All Comments on 'Adventure in the Office'

by Temptedwife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope the affair

was shorter than your ex-husband's new marriage. He deserved better than you.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Ahhh yes, nothing hotter than a wife who has literally no respect or love for her husband. The least cheating spouses could do is be kind enough to give their spouse a divorce so they can find someone who is less than worthless to be married to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And where was the cuck

all these months? Will he ever find out? Does she think it's the same to have a threesome with her husband and cheat behind his back? That what he doesn't know will not hurt him? This is pure shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot but a bit rushed towards the end I think. For a first effort OK for me.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Stories about morons are NOT interesting.

TemptedwifeTemptedwifeover 3 years agoAuthor
Are we bothered, not a bit!

Look at our profile, it states we are not writers. We will relate our experiences as best as we can. Anonymous comments are like farts in the wind, they drift away. Constructive help is welcomed otherwise, scroll on by.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
Good news first

Your grammar, punctuation,etc was good. constructive feedback : more. More detail, more buildup, more tension and more of the juicy bits of sex.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Not writers

At.least you are aware of that bit of truth. So then, why are you trying to post a story?

tiger46tiger46over 3 years ago

Sorry, this wasn't a story. It seemed more like a PowerPoint presentation without the bullets. Very weak effort

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

A very sensible approach to cheating. Credit due for wading into the shark infested waters of LW and having a go! Write more please. It’s obvious you can take the abuse

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTemptedwife@Temptedwife
A couple who have had some fun, we are not experienced story writers but the stories are all true and we will describe them as best we can. Enlightened in our forties as to our sexuality and acceptance of relationships with others, we are free spirits and happy to enjoy sharin...