Adventure of Rekka Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! I can't wait, we have to fuck now! How does this fucking work, where is the hole?" she asked, twisting around as she held his cock and prodded at her cunt.

"I don't know, ah! I've never done this either! Fuck! There, I think, oh gods. Try that again," he said, gasping and jerking his head from side to side.

She prodded experimentally, finding he was right. The head of his cock slipped in, drawing a gasp from her. It hurt, he was very large, but it hurt in a good way. She was surprised to find she was very wet, and wasn't sure if she had urinated a bit. Still, it did seem to be helping matters. Slowly she applied pressure, sliding him into her.

"Fuck fuck fuck, of fuck Marcus, you're filling me, I never felt so full," she hissed, twisting her hips to force more of him into her. She couldn't wait any longer, she needed him within her. She decided to just drop herself onto him and see what happened.

"Fuuuuck! Oh, fuck! Marcus, it hurt! But I'm so full! Fuck fuck fuck!" she cried, her wings spreading and filling the room.

Marcus had lifted himself to a nearly sitting position, the smooth walls of her grasping cunt was incredible. Sometimes he forgot how strong she was, her body was so small. Clearly this translated to the strength of her muscles there as well. He was concerned for her pain, but he was unable to speak.

"Ooh, oh wow. It's.. It's not hurting so much. Oh fuck! I can feel you flexing in me, do that some more!" she ordered, grinding herself on him. He did as commanded, not being able to stop himself in any case.

"Gods, Teresa, you feel so good. I never knew it could be so good. You're so beautiful, I love your breasts," he said. He cupped her breasts then, delighting in their springy softness.

"Oh, please, do that more! Your calluses feel so good on my nipples! Oh, fuck I love when you touch my breasts!" she cried, arching her back. She opened her eyes and looked at him with delight.

"Tits! They called them tits! Oh, fuck! I like that word! Play with my tits, Marcus, oh please do!" she begged him, grinding herself on his cock. She recalled the evil man telling her to calm her tits, nearly laughing now that she understood it in some way.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Of course, Teresa, I love your tits! I never want to stop!" he cried, enjoying the word as well. It was beginning to thrill him to hear such obscenities from her. It felt so dirty coming from such a pure and beautiful creature, but thrilled him nonetheless.

"We-we're fucking now, right? My cunt feels so good! Is there more we can do? Oh fuck Marcus!" she cried, arching her back again as he pleasured her tits and nipples with his rough sword callused hands.

"Fuck, fuck, yes, there's more! If you are ready, I can thrust, it should feel even better, but I do not want to hurt you," he said, grimacing and doing all he could to hold himself back.

"I see! Fuck! Like this? Oh, fuuuuuck! Oh fuck! This is.. Fucking incredible!" she cried. She hadn't waited for him to show her, eagerly she flung herself up and down on his cock, pleasure crashing through her body.

Marcus could only hold on, watching this beautiful petite creature, her face and body looking so pure as she wantonly thrust her hips down upon him. Her pace was murderous, slamming down upon him with the strength he'd only experienced while sparring with her. He hoped she would come soon, he did not want to shame himself by not being able to satisfy her before he lost himself to the pleasure.

"Oh! Oh fuck! Something.. What is this? Oh Marcus, I.. I don't know! Something! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuck! Marcus!" she screamed, shuddering down on him, holding onto his wrists. He was glad for his gods given strength, he was sure a lesser man would be broken by this. He gasped, losing himself, lifting her in the air as he erupted within her.

"Teresa! I love you! Coming!" he shouted. Her wings were flung wide, her back arched in ecstasy. His eruption was intense, putting his previous climax to shame, his vision nearly failing him. The light flooding through the window framed her in a glorious light. She looked so beautiful to him then, he wanted to protect her with everything he had. He fervently hoped she would get her wish. It would be a miracle worth having.

"Oh, oh fuck Marcus.. What was that? Oh! I felt you! You.. you came? You came inside me! Oh, it felt so good, your cock was flexing so much. It feels so right. I pray we'll get a baby now, surely we deserve such a thing. Oh, I love you Marcus.. I fucking love you so much," she mumbled, lying on top of him with her head on his chest. Her wings flapping a bit as aftershocks rippled through her.

"Teresa, oh my Teresa.. I love you, I don't have words. Yes. coming is what happens when you climax, it is what happens to me when my seed erupts. It is beyond pleasurable, and I hope to always achieve that with you," he explained as he rubbed around her wings, enjoying the downy softness where they joined her back. "I am not sure if we made a baby, or if it is possible between us, I dearly hope it is so. Still, even between a man and woman it does not always take with one try. We.. we may have to do this more to find out."

"Oh. Oh good. Let us keep going until we're sure!" she said, cheering up. She would fuck him until a baby showed up. It felt so good anyway, why not?

"Ah! Maybe.. Maybe give me a moment, please? I.. my cock.. it is very sensitive right now, and may need some time for me to.. prepare more seed," he explained. He was amazed to see she was so eager to continue. He was certain she would feel somewhat sore after her first time.

"Let's find out! Oh, I can't fucking wait, Marcus! We need to keep fucking, it feels so good, and I want a baby! Oh fucking please, Marcus! I fucking love you!" she cried, not waiting for his answer as she began to slam herself back down on him with the pace she had decided was the proper way to do things.

Marcus could only grin and bear it, he could not let her down. He would persevere, he was a hero after all.

-

"He's well and truly fucked now," Bill joked, listening to the moans and gasps coming from the small building. He nodded at Sarah and Scipio as they moved off, Sarah's job done. It had taken longer and hadn't been as thoroughly effective on them, but it got the job done. Rekka was crouched down out of view with Tabitha, ready to beat the shit out of Marcus if he made it out of the building.

"I hear that. Other than some kind of weird poetic justice thing, why'd you want those two to hook up so bad?" Larry asked, sitting off to the side of Bill, careful to not be between him and any charging heroes. He was carefully disassembling the Mark One to check for corrosion and soot build up.

"Needed to make sure he wasn't the hero he hoped he was," Bill replied. Seeing Larry's eye roll and motion to explain he continued, "He's stronger than her, if not as skilled. She would have told him she couldn't harm him inside the room. If he was a good man he'd have knocked her the fuck out and ripped me to pieces."

"Fuck, man. That's pretty cold. You think you could do that to Rekka?" Larry asked, looking up from his task, continuing its disassembly by feel alone.

"To keep some scumbag like me from holding her captive as long as he breathes? She'd be out like a light the second I knew what was up. Hell, if I was in the angel's place I'd have been hanging from the rafter before she could wake up and stop me. One way or another, she'd be free and the hypothetical scumbag fucked enough to do it to us would be splattered all over the wall behind me," Bill replied, watching as huge wings blocked his view for a moment.

"The fuck were you going to do if he was a cold blooded bastard like you?" Larry asked, quickly re-assembling his gun. He was a little angry Bill had let him hang out knowing there was the possibility of an angry superman bursting out of that window and killing them all.

"You think I'd be sitting here if he was capable of that? Give me some credit, please. Even if I was dead wrong, without that armor and sword I'm pretty sure Rekka and Tabitha would rip his throat out before he could do too much damage. Larry, those two.. it was very hard not to kill them. The only reason they're alive is I don't believe they've committed the crimes they very dearly wanted to. Not yet. So please excuse me while I take whatever sick satisfaction I can in seeing them fall from grace," Bill explained.

"Shit. I guess I understand. As fucked up as it is, I'm glad you're the one everyone's forcing to make the decisions around here. I'm pretty sure your messed up head is the only reason they're in there fucking each other instead of cutting bits off of our friends to make potions and fucking necklaces with," Larry replied, his disgust plain. Hearing about how they considered sweet little Helena as no more than a valuable resource to be harvested had lost them any sympathy he might have had. He took a moment to aim down the sights through the window.

"Wonder what this would do to them at this range. Pretty sure you'd be a pair of smoking boots and a cloud of pink mist. Should at least ruin their day," Larry said. He put the gun down and started to polish it.

"Despite how offensive I find them, maybe there's some hope for them. I'm more angry at what they represent than who they are. If we can make them understand, make them see that all this fighting was stupid even before the current Demon Lord changed it up. Maybe I can stop hating them, then. If not, you'll get your chance. Even leashed they're too fucking dangerous. I'm good at reading these people, but I'm not going to even pretend I've thought everything out. They see a way out of this, they'll take it and could kill everyone here. They'll look back at this as the start of their glorious legend," Bill snarled out the last.

"Yeah, if the Mark One doesn't do the trick, I'll find something. Been thinking about the nitroglycerin. You might be onto something with the nitrate. I need to talk to an alchemist. Bjorn, the chief dwarf, mentioned a girl had been real interested in those matches they put together. She was hanging out with them in the tavern. He was surprised she understood it was a chemical reaction and not magic, said she wasn't too bright. He handed her one and she, get this, ate the damn thing. You ever see that weird slimy red girl?" He asked, looking at Bill.

Bill tried to remember, but nothing came to him. He'd been a bit distracted with Rekka for a while, though. All the women he'd met were humanoids or had extra animal bits. He hadn't seen any slimy women, unless Larry was under the mistaken impression the lamia's snake parts were slimy. A few of them were red.

"Not that I know of. You don't think snakes are actually slimy, do you? They're dry and smooth, just shiny," Bill explained.

"Nah, you'd know what I meant if you saw her. She's walking cherry pie filling. Anyway, after that she was lighting pipes with a little flame on her finger. Said she had a hobby for alchemy. He doesn't remember where she went, no surprise there. Fuckers drink themselves to sleep every night and wake up chipper and ready to work the next morning. They're the worst people to be around when you're hung over. Anyway, I can't find her around. She might have gone with the others to Haven. I sent a harpy with a letter, hopefully we can get her back here so I can pick her mind. Maybe just feed her saltpeter until she shits out nitroglycerine," he explained.

"Sounds like a plan. Wish we didn't need to do this, though. Doubt we'll be able to keep the lid on this forever. Hopefully that will be a problem for future generations, poor bastards," Bill said, shaking his head.

"Yeah, I'm having fun making this stuff, but I get you. We'd probably have hot showers by now if I wasn't developing new and interesting ways to move hot lead around," Larry said, frustrated he was forced to bathe with a bowl of cold water most days. Sometimes he and Tabby would spend a couple hours boiling water and hauling it to a huge wooden tub so they could enjoy a hot bath. Took too damn long to do more than once in a blue moon.

"Fuck. That'd be nice. At least I can just sit Rekka on my lap in one of those tubs. Warms up pretty good then," Bill replied.

Abruptly a sharp voice rang out to Bill's left, "I say.. You there, with the oil and polishing rag. You wouldn't mind giving me a little service, would you?" Bill had left the sword half unsheathed so it could watch the show.

"What? Was that your sword? Lemme see that thing," Larry asked, holding out his hands.

Bill shrugged, taking it out of the sheath and laying it carefully in Larry's hands.

"Greetings, If you could buff out a few of these scrapes I received from that cursed rock I would forever be in your debt, sir. Worry not, I won't cut you," the sword asked, his voice ringing.

"Holy shit. You're way cooler than that lame Huntstone," Larry stated. He dipped a clean rag into his gun oil and began to work it into the blade. The sword began to groan with pleasure. Larry wasn't sure if he was giving the sword equivalent of a back massage or a handjob.

"Won't cut him? You can control that?" Bill asked, watching Larry diligently give the sword a happy ending.

"Mmm.. Yes, right there, by the steel your fingers are simply divine. Never have I been polished with such mastery. Oh? Yes, part of the magic. Whoever holds me I cannot cut unless they will it. Might have to lop off an arm to survive poison, for instance. Oh, yes, you're a miracle worker! So good.. Where was I? Right, you can even keep me from cutting other things when you wish. One of the less stupid men to wield me used this to pretend to kill an ally when ordered to by a woman that believed she had charmed him. Can't bloody well do that to the man wielding me, I tell you. If you ever tire of me, Bill.. Give me to this man," the sword requested, in obvious bliss.

"You got it. He'll probably turn you into a magic gun, though. You might like it, be a real trick sticking that into a stone," Bill replied. "You stop mind control?"

"Mm.. Ah! Y-yes, I have some resistance to other forms of magic, but no one can affect the mind of my owner. With enough strength from my wielder I can pierce magical barriers and armor. I'd like to see a regular sword manage that! Ah, yes, a little to the left, please," the sword gasped.

"No shit? I wonder if that would work, turning him into a gun. Would it kill you if I bent you into a gun barrel? Be neat if bullets fired from you were full of magical bullshit, or the rest of your stuff working on me," Larry asked, approaching the tip of the sword with some trepidation.

"Oh, your fingers.. so good.. What? Hammer me into something else? I.. I'm not sure. No one has ever tried it. I'm not sure if I want to find out.. Besides, it's very unlikely you could manage it. I'm so full of "magical bullshit" that I don't even get dull. No, don't stop, please," the sword moaned.

"Erm, ok.. but if you jizz on me I'm never touching you again. I bet those dwarfs could figure something out. Bill's got all that magical bullshit strength, all I get is superior firepower. I deserve magical bullshit superior firepower. You'd get a lot more polishing if I could strap you to the Mark One, you know," Larry replied, not sure how he felt about it but willing if doing so if it would let him turn heroes into swiss cheese. At the very least if he never wore down he wouldn't have to worry about changing out the barrel from wear and tear. He looked at Bill.

"It's his decision, he's a sword but he's also a person. He's cool to have, but it's not like I do any actual fighting," Bill replied.

"By the steel yes! Oh thank you, I've never been so.. shiny. I so wish you were a swordsman, Larry," the sword breathed, sounding like he needed a cigarette. "Very well, if you can do so without.. killing me, I have no objections. Even then, maybe it would not be so bad. I'll admit my life has not been very pleasant. I'd like to avoid the alternative if possible, in any case."

"You have a deal. I wouldn't force you anyway, Bill's right. You're a person. I'll ask the dwarfs, and maybe we'll test out what we can do. If it hurts we'll stop. Even if I manage to, y'know.. Bend you out of shape or whatever, we'll figure something out. Won't just chuck you in the trash, you know," Larry promised. He wondered what kind of heartless bastard would put a mind into an object.

"Thank you, both of you. I'm quite glad to have fallen into the hands of people who have some understanding of what I am. Don't get me wrong, I quite like being used and useful. It's just, most people see me as some sort of novelty. It has been frustrating, no one has even considered me a person before," the sword replied, shivering as Larry gave his pommel a quick cleaning.

"Don't worry, you've fallen in with people that are definitely not heroes. If you have the ability to believe you're a person, you're a person. We don't discriminate here," Bill explained. "You can stick with Larry, I'll probably dig my old sword up somewhere. I just liked having it on so people were more friendly. Usually are if they think you might shove two feet of steel in them."

"What? Your sword is sitting on your windowsill, thought you had it there so you could grab it on the way to any emergencies. If you've just been leaving it out it's probably more rust than steel now," Larry replied, shaking his head.

"Really? Wow, yeah, that thing's probably been sitting there for a month. Guess I'll just steal one of the soldier's swords when they're not looking," Bill said, pleased to know where that thing had gone.

"If you can't turn me into a "gun,", please just hang me somewhere with a nice view, Larry. Preferably somewhere dry," the sword requested.

Bill was sure if it had eyes it would be giving him that worried look everyone else gave him.

"No problem. You'd be comfortable over the big fireplace in the tavern, I think," Larry promised.

They spent a while discussing upgrading Larry's slightly less stupid gun with magical bullshit, possibly using a bit of the hero's armor if hammering it into different shapes kept its magical bullshit strength. The sword believed it would, he'd seen heroes' armor rent by powerful mamono and the whole of the armor piece hadn't lost any resilience. They stopped as the angel began screaming obscenities again, impressed with how quickly she'd picked those up.

"Damn, it's so weird hearing her let loose like that. Gotta keep her away from Helena, I'm not sure I could deal with that," Bill said.

"No shit. When she and Felix finally hook up I'm not sure how I'm going to look her in the eye. I can't even imagine them going at it. No matter what side of her he picks," Larry replied, shaking his head with disbelief.

"He's not going to so much as hit second base If I can help it, fuck. I mean, shit, I wish them the best and all the happiness they can get.. but I worry like hell anything changing Helena like that. It'd be worse than her dying, and that would be fucking devastating. That Demon Lord is gonna answer for that fucking trick, that's for sure," Bill growled, fists clenching in his anger.

"Yeah, that's pretty fucked up. Though, I kinda thought we were on her side, all our friends are sorta her people, right?" Larry asked.

"Fuck that. She's the biggest part of this problem. Why the fuck hasn't she tried to fix this? These girls are victims, even they admit it. I'm going to get answers. Maybe you can throw a tank together with those dwarves. We'll drive it right up to her castle or whatever, right up to her damn throne room and say hello."

"Goddamn man, I'm not a real wizard. I'm performing miracles at this rate already. It's dwarfs, you know. They don't like dwarves, it's insulting to them. Say it compares them to elves," Larry explained.

1...67891011