Adventure of Rekka Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No, you must, Marcus! Listen to me, I am your guide! This is the way we will.. You think I'm beautiful?" she asked, losing the track of the conversation. "I'm not beautiful. I'm.. I'm just.. I only exist to train you, to aid humanity in its fight against evil. It would serve no purpose to be.. beautiful."

She looked down, unable to understand why he would say that. Beauty was for love, she knew this. Men and women, forming bonds that would result in children to ensure a future for all humanity. Valkyries had no such function, they trained heroes, aided them in their fight. If they failed they would guide the hero's soul to heaven. There they would.. she was not sure. It was said they remained by their hero's side for all eternity. She liked the idea very much, but why would she be needed there? Her purpose would be meaningless.

"What? Teresa, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. How can you not see yourself as anything but beautiful? You're.. I see, this is more training. I am not supposed to have these feelings for you, am I? I'm sorry, Teresa, this is one lesson I cannot learn. You are beautiful, I have always thought so. I.. I like you very much, you know," Marcus said, surprised at his courage. If he had said this at any other time he was sure she would demand he meet her in the ring for more training. He was a little glad she could not harm him now.

"Marcus, I think I see your mistake now. I am not a woman," Teresa explained. Her heart was hammering in her chest, she felt warm and shivery at the same time. His words had been wonderful to hear, but she understood his mistake at last. Perhaps he believed women could grow wings, or that she was some sort of sorceress. She was saddened to figure it out, terribly so. It was for the best, once she explained it to him he could disable her and continue his quest.

"What? Of.. of course you are. Just, just look at you. You.. your face, your eyes are like jewels. Your lips, gods your lips.. they drive me mad. Surely you cannot expect me to believe a man can have a body such as yours!" Felix demanded, sure she was jesting.

"A man? Of course not. I am a valkyrie, Marcus. You see, you cannot find me beautiful. It would serve no purpose, it is ridiculous. Women have no wings, my abilities are miracles of the Chief God, my Lord. I am sorry I did not explain myself properly to you when we met, please forgive me," she explained, her heart heavy. "Now you see. You may disable me now, I am ready."

"Teresa.. I know what you are. I'm not simple, you know. You are beautiful, you are not your purpose. You.. you're a woman with your own thoughts, dreams, hopes! You are not just some thing sent to train me. I will not believe that. I.. I have loved you for some time. I will always love you. Now, you see? I could never hurt you, please stop this. I don't require you love me back, I am certain you don't, but please understand, we will have to find another way," he said, a weight lifting from him now that he had finally told her. He knew she would not be pleased, but at least he had the courage to tell her.

"Oh, Marcus!" she cried, turning red, covering her face with her hands and wrapping her wings around her to hide her embarrassment. She could not help herself, he had given voice to the feelings she had not understood. This was so very inappropriate, but felt so wonderful. Every part of her body ached to ignore her purpose, to.. to do something with him, though she knew not what.

Marcus was surprised by her reaction, he had never seen her blush before, or hide herself in such a way. She was so cute, something he would never have guessed he would see from her. He wanted to keep watching her, but he saw the opportunity. While she was distracted he would save her from this evil. Turning, he readied himself to charge through the very walls straight at the man grinning at him, raising a hand with some gesture he did not understand. Before he could take a step he found himself thrown off his feet to land bouncing on the bed.

"What?" he gasped. Teresa must have recovered, reacting in time. He began to sit up but was thrown back down as she landed on him, right upon his manhood as she placed her hands on his chest.

"I won't let you, Marcus. I cannot bear to hurt you. I finally understand. I love you, Marcus. I have loved you for a very long time now. Please, please do not make me hurt you," she begged, rubbing at his chest.

"R-really? Teresa, gods! I am almost happy this happened, I love you so much! We must escape somehow, we cannot meet our end here, not now," he said with passion.

"Yes, you see! We will wait, he will make a mistake, and we will be free of him! Oh Marcus, I don't know if this is forbidden, none of my sisters have ever spoken of it.. but I will face any punishment! I love you!" she cried, bouncing on him with her joy. Marcus gasped, looking at her with wide eyes.

"What is it, Marcus? Am I hurting you? I am sorry, I did not realize I was so heavy," she said, disappointed. Sitting on him was somehow pleasurable, and she was not eager to remove herself.

"No! You're light as a feather, I assure you! It is.. Your dress. It's slipped down.. I'm sorry I've looked," Marcus replied. He may have apologized but he could not tear his eyes away, her small perfect breasts were literally divine.

"Oh? Oh, my nipples! No, don't worry, though I'm not sure why they're doing this. I'm not cold at all but they feel very nice. You're not wearing a shirt. Should.. should I not be looking at you? I quite like it," she explained, making no attempt to pull her toga into place.

"Um, no, you can look all you like," he replied. He was beginning to feel unsure about this, she knew so much about fighting but clearly she was completely innocent when it came to matters of.. procreation. The right thing to do would be to sit her down and explain matters before this got out of hand. Yet, she was so beautiful. He was beginning to realize she was not wearing anything under that toga, if the warmth upon his member was any indication.

"Oh! What was that? It felt so nice! How did you do that?" she asked, looking down and lifting her toga to see what had nearly lifted her.

It would seem every part of Marcus was stronger than normal.

"That.. that is.. it's my penis, Teresa. Do you.. Do you know how babies are made?" he asked, desperately uncomfortable, and not liking himself very much for enjoying this so much. He had begun to think she might not have.. all her bits. Very clearly she did, it was as perfect as the rest of her. The V shaped feathers in lieu of hair melted his heart as it hardened.. other things. He very nearly whimpered when she dropped the toga.

"Your penis? Oh! Your cock! Remember those mercenaries we met at that tavern? The ones I was having such an interesting conversation with before you beat them so terribly? You still haven't explained that, they weren't bothering me, you know. I was learning a lot," she said. They had taught her many new words for human anatomy, it had been fascinating.

"Of course I know how babies are made. A man and a woman who love each other marry, and then they spend the night together sharing a bed and their prayers. Some time later the gods send them a baby. It is so wonderful, aren't babies so cute?" she asked, hopping on him again, doing wonderful things to her breasts.

"That's.. ah! That's not exactly it, I'm afraid. And those mercenaries were not teaching you proper things, they deserved their thrashing and more. In any case, babies are not sent by the gods, not exactly.. Teresa, you are not jesting, are you? Do you really not know these things?" he asked, hoping she was making the first joke she'd ever told him. She was very clearly older than him, though he did not care about that.

"What? But.. That is what I was told. It was explained to my sisters and I so we would understand why it was wrong for men to marry the demons. They don't really get married, you know. I don't understand why they never birth a man, though. One would think they would, surely the man could pray for one. Perhaps the demons do not allow this," she replied. Perhaps Marcus had never had this explained to him. "Oh! You don't think the demons.. kill the male babies, do you? How horrid!" Tears sparkled in her eyes at the thought.

"No, no, do not worry Teresa. No male babies are.. delivered to demons, I assure you," he replied. He was disappointed she had stopped hopping on him, and in himself for thinking it.

"You see, it was explained to me by my father when I.. became a man. It is not quite a requirement that you be married, though that is the preferred way to go about things. Um, ok. Here we go. The man will put his penis.." he said, before he was cut off by Teresa.

"His cock you mean, I prefer that. It sounds better to me," she broke in, enjoying speaking of these things again.

"Y-yes.. his cock. He, um, places it inside the woman's um.. vagina, you see-," he began, once again interrupted.

"Her cunt! That's what it is! What a funny word, yes? I like the sound of it, it made me laugh when that man explained it to me, right before you threw him out the window," she said. As if to emphasize owning such a thing she drew herself across his member. She gasped, enjoying the feeling and began to repeat it until Marcus grabbed her hips to hold her in place.

"Um, please don't do that, I may have an accident. Any, anyway.. you see, a man places his cock in the womans.. c-cunt, gods. He does this, moving it back and forth until he releases his seed, you see. Um, once this is done a baby will grow inside the mother's belly until she delivers it herself some time later. This is widely known by any adult you will ask, so please do not doubt me," he begged.

"Truly? How strange. Doesn't it.. hurt? I have not checked but I do not believe your cock would fit very well inside me, if there is a hole it must be very small. Your cock might not be comfortable, it is very large you know. Do you suppose if we tried it I could.. I could have a baby? Oh, I love babies.. I always wished I could simply pray for one myself, but valkyrie are not women and do not marry in any case," she replied, looking wistfully at him.

"Well.. I.. I do not know, Teresa, truly. Perhaps at some other time.." he said. This was going in a direction he felt they could not continue. He dearly wished she was not so innocent. Only a monster could take advantage of her ignorance.

"Oh. I understand, Marcus. Do not worry. Of course you would not wish to place your cock within my cunt. You'll marry a woman and make babies with her. Forgive me for suggesting it, please," she begged. Her crestfallen look nearly broke his heart.

"Teresa! No! I would have no other, please believe me. It's just, I would not be comfortable doing this with you until you understood what we were about. This act has a very deep meaning. I would.. I would dearly like if someone else explained this to you, another woman preferably. I would not want to take advantage of your, um, innocence," he explained.

"Oh, Marcus, I so love you! Please, I have been your guide for so long, I trust you. In this you could guide me!" she exclaimed, bouncing again.

"Ah! Oh, erm. I don't know, Teresa. This act.. It is, gods I'm not sure I have the words. People would believe I have taken your chastity because I simply wanted the pleasure it would bring, you see? Scoundrels have been known to take their pleasure with a woman and leave her, it is not right and I would not wish to be compared to them," he desperately explained. He wasn't sure whether he should allow her to bounce or try to hold her still. She'd begun to grind onto him when he applied pressure.

"Oh, Marcus. You would do no such thing, I know it to be true. So do you, you are no scoundrel, you're a hero! This is a pleasurable act? How wonderful! Does it feel better than this? When I rub my cunt on your cock it is very stimulating," she said, grinding harder.

"Gods, please, oh gods, Teresa! Of course I wouldn't, I simply wouldn't want your honor to be impugned, you see.." he began, gasping as she moved off his member and shimmied between his legs.

"Don't worry about such things, I have told you. Honor is not something others can give or take from you. Your honor is your own, as long as you are ever valorous you will be a man of honor. My honor is no different. Now please, allow me to remove this interesting piece of clothing, I would see your cock," she said, tugging loose the drawstrings. She had it undone and pulled it from him before he could react. Tossing it to the side her eyes sparkled as she beheld his cock at last.

"Teresa, please! I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this.. oh! Oh gods!" he was interrupted as she grabbed him in her soft hand, sending shivers through his body.

"Oh, am I hurting you, are my hands cold? I'm sorry, I did not realize your cock was so delicate," she said. She did not remove her hand though, seemingly unable to do so. She shimmied down until she was lying flat, her face inches away looking at it intently.

"Teresa, ah! No, you are not hurting me, it feels very good.. we should not be doing this," he begged, ashamed he did not simply remove himself from this situation. He had never been touched by a woman, much less the woman he loved and desired.

"Nonsense, we love each other. I'm not certain if we're allowed to marry, but the demons do this without marriage, and if they can I don't see why we cannot. Why would we be denied such things they are allowed? That would not make any sense. We deserve happiness more than they, surely. Now tell me why it pulses so?" she asked, running her fingers around it, delighted with its softness and heat.

"Ah! That is, that is because it feels so good when you touch it, gods! Teresa, please move away! I-I cannot hold it!" he cried. What he had hoped to avoid was happening, and with great vigor. He shook, tearing the blanket with his clutching hands.

Great pulses erupted from him, his seed drenching himself and unfortunately Teresa's surprised face. She didn't flinch, simply watching in wonder while continuing to caress him. Marcus eventually came to his senses, amazed at the sight of her. She was absolutely dripping with his seed, the sight so arousing that he did not have the chance to soften.

"Amazing! What was that? Oh, it smells so wonderful. It's so warm, it looks nothing like urine. Look how slick it made you! How interesting," she gushed, now sliding her fist up and down his length, Marcus shuddered and writhed. He was beyond sensitive.

"Please! Oh gods, please stop Teresa, it is too much! Ah..! Thank you, please wait. I'm so sorry I.. spilled my seed upon your face. Please forgive me," he gasped. He was enraptured at the obscene sight before his eyes. An angel covered in his seed, surely he had done something terrible. He had stained her, it was so filthy. It was heavenly.

"Don't apologize, I liked it! It really does smell nice.." she replied. Some had landed on her lips, she found herself unable to stop herself from tasting, it had such a pleasant smell. Her eyes lit up with pleasure.

"Oh! Your seed tastes so good! Thank you, Marcus!" she cried, beginning to lick what she could reach with her tongue. She began to use her free hand to scoop up the remaining on her face, swallowing with obvious relish.

"Gods forgive me. Teresa, I love you," Marcus said quietly. The obscene sight thrilled him for some reason, and he knew he would be unable to stop her from doing anything else. For once he found his strength lacking.

"I love you too, Marcus! Here, let me clean you up," she said with enthusiasm, eager to do so for her own reasons.

"Thank you, oh thank you so much Teresa, oh gods, I love you, you're so wonderful," Marcus babbled. Her tongue upon his cock was beyond his expectations. The sight of her licking up his seed nearly as pleasurable as her tongue.

"You're very welcome! I love you too! Are you able to make more?" she asked. She was now licking her hand, quickly placing her other around his cock. She did not want to be without it.

"Um, very likely if you continue to lick it, I'm afraid," he replied. He knew this was wrong, but he never wanted it to stop.

"I see! I hope we can do this a lot, you seem to like it and I enjoy the flavor so much," she said, shimmying closer to make it easier to explore him with her mouth.

"F-fuck, Teresa, yes! Just like that! Oh, that spot is so good," he cried. She had licked just below the head, sending a jolt of pleasure through him. He regretted his outburst immediately, seeing the same gleam in her eyes she'd had when speaking with the rude mercenaries.

"Fuck! They said that quite a bit! Even that.. evil man, he used it a lot. Does it have something to do with this?" she asked as she resumed her explorations, tentatively sucking at the spot he'd liked so much.

"Fuck! Oh fuck, yes! Gods, yes.. It, forgive me, it's a crude way to say we are making love, for, for creating babies," he explained, unable to think straight as she was now giving sucking kisses to his cock.

"How interesting! Though, why was he saying fuck when fighting us? Oh, are we making a baby now? I do hope I can receive one! I would.. I would dearly love to have a baby with you, if it is allowed," she said, a funny feeling welling up inside her. It made her happy, and a little sad. She dearly wished it to be true. Marcus was a little disappointed she had stopped while waiting for him to explain.

"Well, you see.. The word is considered a rude way to add emphasis to a statement. Or simply for fun. Honestly it seems to have many meanings depending on how you use it, I'm not sure why it is so myself. Erm, as far as babies go I do not know. I've never heard about a man and a valkyrie having a child. I.. I would very much like to have a baby with you too, Teresa, I think it would make me the happiest man alive," he confessed. The thought caused his heart to swell, he could think of nothing more wonderful than to raise a family with this woman.

"Oh Marcus! I fucking love you! I fucking love you so much! If we can, we should fucking have so many fucking babies! Oh, fuck! I cannot wait! Please, please fuck me, Marcus!" she cried as she untied her toga and flung it to the floor.

"Teresa, I love you too.. I.. I fucking love you so much, but.. The first time will be painful, so I am told. Perhaps we should wait, I would not want to distress you.. and I am not sure we should even be doing this here. I believe that man is watching us," he replied. Craning his head he saw it was true. The.. fucker.. was saying something to his sword, apparently holding it up for a better view. The sword's sharp laughter was easily heard despite the distance, the traitor.

"He can fucking fuck off! Oh, I love this word! Please, Marcus, I would bear any pain for the chance we could have a baby, show me please!" she cried, her wings spreading with her excitement. She'd begun sliding herself up and down his member.

"Oh Teresa, I cannot deny you, though I'm sure this isn't right. I love you, I have wanted this for so long," he cried, sitting up to hug her to him, careful not to hurt her wings.

"Marcus! Oh! We're hugging! We're fucking hugging! This is so wonderful, I never thought I would have the opportunity! Please, hug me fucking more!" she requested, squeezing him tighter as he did as ordered. He was beginning to wish he had not explained the use of that word. At a later time he would have to explain it was improper for such a delicate lady to use it so much. After he kissed her, he decided. He brought his lips to her, his heart racing. She froze for a moment, before pulling her face back to look at him.

"Oh, what was that. It was very nice. Was.. was that kissing? Oh Marcus, how fucking wonderful! Kiss me more, oh please!" she cried, bringing her face back to him. She bumped his broken nose, shooting pain through him, but he didn't care. He was too happy. He had never kissed a woman either, he was sure they were making a mess of it. It was a wonderful mess in any case. He gasped as she pulled away, pushing him flat on the bed.