Adventure to a New Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to fuck your tight wet pussy driving into you as far I could go. It wasn't long before you came to let loose and allowed your orgasm to consume you. I could feel your juices all over my cock. I kept sliding in and out feeling your muscles suck me in deeper and deeper inside. Then I felt you tense up and then you had your second orgasm let your juices flow down my cock as you shuttered.

Your mind was racing trying to understand how I got here without you knowing and being able to give you what you had been wanting for months. You let the thought go as you enjoyed the sensations that were running threw your entire body.

You whispered back to me, telling me you wanted to suck my cock and have me cum all over your face. I lifted you up and off my cock and you went to your knees engulfing my cock with an eagerness I had never felt. You didn't hesitate to start pumping me with your hand as you slid up and down me with your mouth.

Each time you reached the tip you used your tongue to swirl around the head and then slid your mouth back down as you stroked me with your hand. It didn't take long and I told you I was about to cum. You slid me out of your mouth using your tongue to tease me as you reached the tip. You could sense my impending orgasm and pulled me out aiming my cock at your face stroking me and milking my cum out onto your face. I almost dropped to my knees from the sensations that you gave me with your attention to my needs.

I lowered myself and started to lick my juices from your face and then kissed you sharing my cum with you on my tongue. I continued to clean your face with my tongue and then kissed you sharing the cum that I had collected from your face.

I removed a cloth from my pocket and cleaned the rest of your face so that you would be somewhat presentable so you could go on duty. I helped you pull your clothes back up and helped you to dress.

As your eyes were closed at that moment I gave you one last kiss before you left. When you opened your eyes I was gone and you realized that you were in your bunk having just had 2 orgasms from the dream you had been having. You felt a stickiness on your fingers and realized that the dream was so real your hand had been playing with your pussy making you orgasm twice before you woke up.

Your panties were soaking wet and there was a large wet spot on your sheet. You knew it was real but it was just a hot dream. You knew then that you had to have me and that your retirement date was still over a month away. How we're you going to make it without the other women in your bunk knowing just how horny you are? You thought about how you were going to be able to avoid this happening again, but you decided it wouldn't be so bad to have dreams like this again until you got home.

12