All Comments on 'Adventurers of Abeo Unigwe'

by Long_live_the_king

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
RonhaldRonhaldabout 1 year ago

love to read julie, sarah and mary become abeo slave. i love to read Abeo impregnates Sarah with his baby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing! Hope the story continues!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

You have to be one of the stupidest, most asinine and idiotic person I have had the displeasure of reading.

Not only did your story make zero goddamn sense, it wasn’t interracial as much as it was just racist. What? All these whites families decided “hey, let’s go work in Nigeria where we’re paid shit wages so the boss can fuck our wives and daughters?”

You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place. Do yourself a favour, get ChatGPT to write your story because you suck balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Long live crappy stories.

dana007dana007about 1 year ago

can"t wait to read the next chapter.

AverageUKGuyAverageUKGuyabout 1 year ago

Abeo has a few scenarios coming up with wife wives. Let's see how this carries on?

darien1971darien1971about 1 year ago

total crap. sorry. makes no sense.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Rarely, do I agree with Whackdoodle, BUT he hit this racist piece of shit right on the head. Your 'hero' is nothing but a racist rapist. Not one iota of erotic anywhere in this tripe.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 1 year ago

Great start! Hoping that Abeo impregnates Sarah, and her mother and Sarah's mother in-law too. Two year contract and Abeo can knock up Sarah at least twice and maybe three times. Sarah and Richard heading back to the States with Abeo's 3rd black baby in Sarah's huge belly and two black babies breastfeeding from Sarah huge milk filled tittie's. 😋 Five stars

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurabout 1 year ago

Loved it. All the bbc stories i'd read lately on Lit hadn't been that good, but this is fantastic ! I really hope you'll write more stories. Came 3 times reading it.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Imagine just how fucked up life would be, if life was like this story? Now, imagine my score! Just as low as life would actually be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it

flextcflextcabout 1 year ago

Great story. You might have someone proofread the whole story. There are minor errors here and there, that need fixing, that take away a bit from an otherwise excellent story. Don't pay attention to any of the negative criticism written by readers who don't seem to understand that these stories are just fantasy. This is a really great first effort. You write really well and include some wonderfully descriptive narrative. I hope to read more of these adventures soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic Story! Next Chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic. More please

icemn67icemn67about 1 year ago

Great beginning, please continue. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a very poorly written story. The dialog is stiff, unrealistic, and sophomoric. Punctuation is so often lacking that sentences are nearly unintelligible. Many words are used incorrectly. And in terms of content, racist tropes form the foundation of the entire story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

need to get the husband sucking his cock clean after his wife gets fucked, and Julie fucking him with her strapon while he is doing so. then he get the real thing as his wife watches.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloe8 months ago

Loved it. Like others have mentioned, i hope you conssider adding more to the story

furlovingchloefurlovingchloe6 months ago

Further to my last, think i came 3 times reading it. Women seem to be really good at writing interacial stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What Julie wants to see is that Sarah is converted to a lesbian. Abeo will assign Sarah to work under Julie where Sarah will be living with Mistress Julie who will have to set the tempo for Sarah to follow.

Richard will be sent back to the States and Sarah will send him divorce papers cleaning him out now that Sarah was impregnated with a black son by Abeo.

When Sarah gives birth to her black son, Julie will break up their relationship and a dominant black woman will take over disciplining Sarah into becoming a more caring mother as her racism is brought out by rounds of heavy spanking.

Sarah will become a slut to black men as her family disowns her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So erotic; hope for more; luv Abeo's black sister making Sarah her f/t lesbian slave.. Excellente!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

The story overall was entertaining, but the way some of the sentences were put together seem to suggest that English may not be your primary language. I gave it four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous