Adventurers of Abeo Unigwe

Story Info
An African boss seduces wife ~ Sarah.
12.3k words
4.43
33k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abeo Unigwe was Managing Director and Chairman of the Board of Engineering Company. He was the man, who owned the largest share of his company. As a high-ranking member of the country's African elite who treated his country Nigeria as his personal entertainment and very profitable playground.

He was 55 years old over six feet tall he regularly worked out so his body was still as muscular as his younger days. He had a hansom face which was chiselled in an actor type of way and stunning brown eyes which at first seemed kind, but could turn menacing in a second.

He is favourite pass time was dominating his managers which were mainly expat white males. Acting out all his depraved sexual fantasies with their wives and daughters including the occasional associated visiting family members and friends was his favourite past time of all.

He loved taking advantage, and enjoyed the pleasure of, white women. They were almost always young white married women. Once the wife had been seduced and turned to the dark side he fucks the wives any time and which way he liked. More often than not she would not initially consent but after a while she would inevitable become addicted to his black cock. Sometimes he liked the wife's husband to watch, but never participate, other times they would never know he like to mixed things up.

He was a rich African man who was greedy for sex with nubile pretty white women.

Abeo was planning out in his head the next 3 days in London as the Air hostess walked by in a very tight red skirt that showed the slightest hint of a panty line as he sat there in 1st class his cock now fully erect throbbed in his trousers straining the material. He would surely be caressing the tight muscular bottom inside one of his new employee's wives panties before his visit would be over.

Julie his recruitment employee in London had spent the last 2 months going through all the applications for Technical and managerial positions to work for his Engineering company in Nigeria. The new recruits would be spending at least 2 years based in Nigeria at one of the spacious houses in the company owned gated ex-pat community.

At 34 Julie was in the full bloom of her womanhood. Five foot four tall, very shapely, with long, wavy blond hair. She had full and firm breasts enhanced by the tops and bra's she wears. She had a thin waist, above a perfect derriere that always draws eyes to. Full firm shapely legs that give her bottom a natural sway as she walked.

The year was the 2008 just after financial crisis, or Global Financial Crisis (GFC). It was the most serious financial crisis since the Great Depression (1929). However for Abeo it gave the perfect landscape to recruit desperate people trying to maintain their standard of living all be it in an African country.

Julie had put together a short list of 9 couples for Abeo to be interview at a hired room at a 5 Star hotel in London tomorrow. The employee's abilities matching the job specification and the candidates experience where secondary to what Abeo was really looking for in fact his requirements where laid down very clearly and there were that of the wives or girlfriends. The basic requirements are that all the women are physically fit not over weight, intelligent, a nice breast size at least a hand full.

Abeo, only ever fucked white women of the highest quality. These men must have a wife or girlfriend worthy of his mighty black cock.

The women that Abeo was looking for were to fit the following description he liked variety:

Blonde hair around 30 years old just married no kids

Light brown hair 30 years old been married 5 years looking to start a family

Auburn Ginger hair around 40 years old at least 1 daughter over 18 years old

Blonde hair around 40 years must have at 1 son blonde hair plus daughter ideally

Any colour hair but not married yet looking to marry during 2 year contract

Any colour hair around 30 years old just had a kid may looking for another

Jet Black hair around 40 years old must have 2 daughters both at least 18 years old

Any colour around 35 years old very large bust kids or no kids

Additional to the 8 couples there would a spare couple who were going to be rejected during the interview process but that could be used to entertain Abeo during his stay in London. This extra couple has been specially chosen by Julie as reward for all her hard work in the selection process. Julie is one of the employee's wives that Abeo has already been converted and dominated. Julie was especially skill turning what seemed to be very straight loving girls into the delights of lesbian sex.

Abeo and Julie entered the makeshift photograph studio converted from one of the conference rooms at the hotel ready for the professional pictures to be taken of each couple and any children that were over 18.

Abeo introduced himself to each couple showing what a charming and delightful boss he was going to be, a kind of father figure let's say.

The final picture of each couple was one where Abeo was standing between potential employee and wife taking the opportunity to gently move is fingers over the shapely bottoms of the women feeling what type underwear the women were wearing thinking what lay ahead with each one. This was always designed to test if the wives would at this point take offence to his wondering hands or stand there smile in the directions of the photographer for the sake of their husband's career but inevitably sowing the seeds of what the future may hold for them in Africa.

When the pictures were complete each was interviewed separately in an annexe room each male employee had been expecting a gruelling interview. However Abeo behaved from the start as though it was all a formality and as though the job was already theirs.

Once all the formalities were complete the successful candidates were told of their success then toasting with a class of the finest Champaign asked to sign a two year contract forever changing lives. All the travel details visas, moving fees would be completed with correspondence from the Company HR department.

The paradise, beautiful scenery, and promise of a wonderful Africa experience will soon evaporate for them into an erotic nightmare of a corrupt man, and depraved sexual demands that will see them all on their knees submitting to him. There was plenty of time to turn these beautiful wives into his personal play things, they would find out very soon once in Nigeria.

Once the eight new employees had left the hotel with documents and information for their new jobs Abeo could devote the rest of his visit to England with his favourite pass time seducing a young wife in full knowledge of their husband.

Julie started Abeo's plan in motion informing Sarah and Richard that there job application would be discussed over diner this evening in the hotels Michelin star restaurant 7pm prompt. Julie informed the couple that they should dress to impress Abeo as he is a man not easily pleased. Sarah and Richard retired to their hotel room preparing for tonight's life changing meal.

Sarah stroked her pussy and parted her pussy with her fingers and touched her clitoris and rubbed her finger against it sending sensations up her spine. She had closed her eyes dreaming of sex with her husband after the meal but somehow couldn't get Abeo's image out her head.

When she met him earlier at the interviews, the way he towered over her, lightly touched her and so obviously mentally undressed her made her shiver at the same time.

He spent some time talking to her and the whole time she got the feeling that he wanted a lot more than conversation. Of course her husband had never noticed this, but it was clear that Abeo found her attractive. And for some inexplicable reason, that made her feel excited, however she was happily married wasn't she.

Sarah stepped out of the bath and dried herself off and as she walked into the bedroom she stopped by the full length mirror she turned to admire the same figure she had when she graduated college six years ago.

She just turned twenty-eight and still had the same figure firm 36D breasts, she had an angelic face, with long blonde hair, a thin waist, nice round ass and slim legs that she still had since her husband Rickard had started dating the first year in university.

Sarah kept looking at the mirror and at five foot seven inches tall and her slim figure; she could have been a model but wanted to start a family when she left university but to date with her husband's busy schedule her dreams of having children never materialized.

However she was gorgeous, talented and still ambitious. Sarah works out in the gym regularly to retain her slim figure. She is a knockout when they go out, she loves to wear a push-up bra and show some cleavage. Sarah and Richard have an almost perfect marriage with a good healthy sex life together.

Sarah took the towel and curled her long blonde hair up into a bun and walked over to her makeup vanity and sat on the stool.

Sarah began to apply her makeup as she leaned closer to the makeup mirror and began to think about what tonight would bring. Sarah had bought a new black dress, walked over to the bed where she had laid out the dress next to a half cut bra in black with matching panties. She bought the clothes a couple of weeks ago to impress her husband, after his interview at this swanky hotel she had plans to have passionate sex with her husband after a lovely meal but now as she put the clothes on she was thinking of Abeo too.

Sarah tried on the dress stretching it over her hips and walking back to the full length mirror and turned around so she could see every angle of her there was just the barest hint of panty line.

She walked back next to the bed and sat down and slipped on the matching heels she bought to go along with her new dress.

When Sarah had nearly finished she came to Richard giving him a kiss as she passed by. Richard could smell her perfume had already been applied. She smelled good enough to eat. As she dressed and combed her hair he watched every move. Sarah seemed to be in a good mood. She finally walked over to Richard once she was dressed and turned around and said the strangest thing.

"What do you think" she asked "Will Abeo be impressed."

The dress was fairly short that if Sarah bent over you could almost see everything. Richard could even see the merest hint of her nipples through the dress and make out the fantasist hint of her panties. She looked and smelled hot!

Sarah walked back and checked herself out again in the full length mirror while she adjusted the dress around her cleavage and pulled the dress down to make sure it expose as much as possible of her breasts. Sarah wanted to look sexy but didn't want her husband's possible new boss getting the wrong idea, however she was determined to help her husband get a this job, they needed this.

Sarah walked over to Richard and wrapped her arms around him and kissed.

"Are you horny?" Sarah said as she reached down to give Richard's cock and balls a little squeeze. You will have to wait until after the meal".

Meanwhile up in the Penthouse suit of the hotel Abeo was sitting on the couch checking his emails on his smart phone while sipping his favourite drink whisky on the rocks while receiving a delightful blow job from Julie.

Julie giggled as she kneeled before him and started to lick the area right below his navel. She trailed her tongue through his pubic hair and started to lick the area joining his body and his cock. She then ducked her head down toward his massive balls. As she licked his balls, Abeo placed the length of his cock across her face with his free hand, letting the head rest in her curly blonde locks. She licked, tickled and kissed all over his sac. She then trailed her tongue from his balls to the underside of his lengthy cock.

Julie looked up at Abeo as she pulled his cock into her mouth. Her tongue went crazy over his cockhead. Her mouth was very warm and very wet. She concentrated on sucking and licking the top of his cock while allowing her spittle to drip down the rest of his length so that she could continue softly pulling and jerking him. His cock tasted manly and that turned her on to no end.

She loved feeling powerless before him. He twisted her head this way and that way and still she offered him lots of wet tongue and warm mouth.

Julie continued to slowly lick up the underside of his cock until she reached his head. She then took one of her hands and wrapped it around his thickness. Her fingers got almost 3/4 of the way around it. She pulled her head back slightly to gaze at her fingers wrapped around his cock. She couldn't help but think of her pussy wrapped around this monster with that thought in her head she came wetly into her panties.

"Mmmmm....mmmmmm.....ahhhh......," she gargled around his cock.

"Mmmmm...I'm almost there...keep licking...keep sucking, slut," he said holding her head in position with a strong hand.

Julie heard herself described a slut and her pussy throbbed and twitched again.

Abeo's thick cream began to spurt out of his cock. First spurt went into the back of her throat. Second spurt landed flush on her tongue as she struggled to swallow. Third spurt landed on her forehead, nose, and across her lips as she pulled it out of her mouth still pulling and jerking on it. Fourth spurt went directly into her blonde locks and began to drip down onto her forehead. Fifth spurt landed on her breasts and nipples.

Julie then took hold of his cock and brought it back to her mouth and began to suck very gently but firmly on the head of his cock bringing repeated moans from him. She finished by licking his cock clean and kissing the head.

Abeo slouched down on the sofa and reached for his unfinished glass of whisky thinking of what was to come later.

After cleaning up they all met at the bar of the hotel restaurant.

Abeo hugged Sarah when they met he loved the feel of this young woman in his arms. Taking a breath he took in the smell of her perfume. His hands ran down her arms, stroking the soft skin. His wandering hands, dropped to her waist and lower still until he cupped her bottom with his free hand. He watched her look of anger. She was trying to be polite, not create a scene with her husband's possible new boss. He loved moments like this the power just flowed through his hand.

Abeo let Sarah free blatantly eyeing her up, looking up and down at her and mentally undressed her, lingering at her chest, smiling at her as he did so. He noted her round breasts; he looked forward to holding and caressing them, kissing and sucking them later.

Richard looked on but felt powerless to stop this man eying up his wife.

He was making no pretence that he was just starring at her, enjoying her discomfort. She still had that same nervous look from earlier. She may look like she would resist him now, but that just added to the excitement.

He in turn was getting very hard at the thought of shoving his giant black cock down those luscious lips. Judging by how conservative she was, he would bet that she had never sucked black cock before in her life. Tonight that was all going to change.

Everything was proceeding to plan.

"You wife looks fantastic Richard, did you wear that dress for me Sarah." Abeo asked.

They were led to the table for the meal by a young waitress maybe just over eighteen years old "Mary" the badge said pinned to her tight white semi see through blouse showing a very modest bra holding small breasts in place.

Abeo looked at the name badge handled it slightly while calling out her name. Mary blushing lightly as her breasts were accidently brushed, Abeo apologising loudly. The poor girl blushed tremblingly with all the attention and walked off slowly with her thoughts.

Once everyone had ordered there meals and expensive wine that was all going to go on the companies account.

Abeo then went towards the rest room and while running to the table went towards the young Mary who was stood by the serving counter.

"Hello Mary, are you going to be serving our table all evening?"

"Yes" was the shy reply.

She was mesmerized by this tall black imposing man standing in front of her he seemed to ooze power and masculinity. He was probably the same age as her father but that didn't stop Mary thinking what this man could do to her.

"Good girl Mary do you want to earn a nice juicy tip of £100?"

"Oh yes" was the quick reply not knowing how she was going earn it.

"Good let explain what I'm looking for then. I want you to look after our table like it was your own families" Mary nodded.

"The wine on the table must be constantly topped up and make sure the lovely blonde lady in the black dress has a lot more than anyone else. Do I make myself clear?"

Mary gave another accepting nod.

"Why" she shyly asked?

"Oh that is simply you see I'm going to take her up to my hotel penthouse suite after the meal and fuck her brains out. She doesn't know it yet and at the moment she is sat next her loving and totally oblivious husband."

Mary took in a sharp intake of breath and blushed again this time a deep red.

"Don't worry dear Mary once the girl has her sweet lips sucking my large black cock she will forgot all about her husband."

He undid a few buttons of her blouse exposing the white bra.

With that £100 was placed into inside of her left cup with Abeo taking the opportunity to engage in a little stroking of her breasts,

"Very nice." Abeo said

Mary stood still like she had been turned to stone.

Looking straight into her sparkling brown eyes Abeo said.

"You know what Mary tomorrow night I have no one lined up to fuck yet, if you're a really good girl and do exactly what I say tonight maybe I can fit you in after you finish your shift, would you like that?"

"Let's see if those pretty lips can take the large cock of a real man"

Mary just submissively nodded silently.

As Abeo started to walk away he turned around and said

"Oh and by the way I like my pussies to be closely shaved wrapped in a matching black bra and thong set, can you manage that?"

She nodded "Yes" she whispered hardly able to breath.

"Good girl" he said giving her bottom a little squeeze.

"I might even arrange a surprise with a little threesome let's see." Poor Mary nearly fainted in front him thinking of what is to come.

Tonight Abeo was on his best behaviour. He was charming, witty and polite. He was so confident in his success of seducing the lovely Sarah with the consent of her husband Richard. He had no doubts how this evening was going to end.

Abeo had no qualms during the meal using the knowledge gained to over many years to twist and manipulate the minds of the white couples. He enhanced their concerns, preying on their fears, offering them security, pampering them, while at the same time scaring them a little.

He was preparing them to accept the need to please him. These white couples were usually afraid of black men. They were often only too happy to accept a luxurious lifestyle, and often willing to take part in sexual adventures, if that is what it took.

Personally he preferred those not willing to be seduced. It was much more fun bedding them! However tonight it was looking like Sarah was starting to warm to him laughing at his jokes and constantly brushing hair from her fluttering eyes that soon would have Abeo's sperm spurted in them.

Mary came around topping up the wine glasses paying particular attention to Sarah's.

He would love breaking her in, teaching this Sarah her true role in life.

Abeo had known what he wanted from the moment he had seen the family photograph accompanying Richard's CV while going through the papers in Nigeria, Julie and chosen well. The perfect English couple fallen on hard times, recession in the Europe always churned out surplus professionals looking to maintain their lifestyle. An overseas contract seemed like the only option.