Adventurers of Abeo Unigwe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was now staring at this large black man, though he was unmistakeably a powerful, dominant male. At 55 years old much older than her, but the years seemed meaningless. His dark eyes, his smart suite, and casual confidence all combined to make her feel secure in his presence.

While one part of her mind told her to be sensible and remember her husband. Another stronger, suppressed emotion fluttered to the surface.

She fought to control that irrational reaction. She was a career woman, an intelligent educated woman. She was happy.

Richard started to notice the look in Sarah's eyes, the way she hung on Abeo's every word. The way her eyes and started to followed him. Maybe there was an attraction. Richard's cock was starting to harden wondering what it would be like to watch a beautiful woman like his wife fuck a black man.

Abeo could see through Sarah's dress that her nipples were starting to stand out to attention it was almost time to act.

Sarah body shifted on the chair and she crossed her slender legs again. Her mind was attempting to deal with his the situation, while controlling the burning inside her body. It wasn't possible.

Abeo then started to talk about the business at hand after spending the whole evening discussing other topics.

Suddenly, abruptly Abeo said

"Let's retire to my Penthouse suite on top floor and discuss your futures."

Sarah and Richard both looked at each and after a silent moment both nodded approval, if it was ever in doubt for Abeo.

Abeo could hardly keep his hands to himself. He would wait until he got her to the penthouse. Once there he would be able to do as he wished with her, and be confident of no interruption from the hotel staff or other guests.

"Excellent let's all take the lift."

As Sarah stood up she felt a little unbalanced Abeo took advantage of her waving arm to slide his arm around her waist and urge her a few feet further towards the lift.

Abeo feasted his eyes on Sarah's firm buttocks as she walked gingerly toward the lift. The taut round globes were clearly defined against the tightness of her dress as she walked to the lift. At most, she wore a thong, he imagined. He'd soon find out.

They all entered the lift and soon as floor started to rise below them Abeo took advantage. His hand slid lower. He cupped and held the tightly packed derriere of the new engineer's wife. Her bottom was soft, and curvy she involuntary moved back slightly into the large Black Hand. Abeo grinned at Richard who kerbed the impulse to thump him. It would do no good he was trapped.

Abeo was going to get what he wanted this evening. He just wasn't sure if Richard knew it yet.

The lift doors opened and walked to the short walk to room, Julie opened the door and they all went inside. Richard was impressed with size of the room Abeo was clearly a man that was extremely powerful as well as wealthy.

"Julie, fix Sarah a drink from the room bar". Abeo said

"Oh and I will have my favourite Whisky on the rocks waiting for me when my discussion with Richard is over." Richard wasn't offered a drink he wondered why.

With that Abeo led Richard to a separate room within the suite and closed the door behind.

"Okay let's talk straight Richard; I like you, young intelligent, your CV is good, right qualifications and I'm sure you could make lots of money for me" After a long pause

"However you just don't have enough experience for what I'm looking for. There were 8 other positions available and I have filled them all today. They have all signed 2 year contracts"

Richard looked crest fallen a beaten man, he had invested so much time in trying to get the job and now he had nothing, Sarah his wife was going to be so upset, and she set her heart on a new adventure in Africa.

"Please I'm begging" Richard said "what does it take to change your mind."

Abeo liked to hear white men beg. Not as much as he liked to hear their wives and daughters beg, but it was nice to see these so called professional experts reduced to begging.

Abeo bought his arm around Richards's shoulders and almost crushing him in the process.

"There is only one person who can change my mind and that is your delightful wife waiting the other side of the door."

"Oh how, do you want her to work for you as well?" Richard naively said

"I think you know full well Richard, if she is a really good girl and satisfies all my sexual needs tonight then I may reconsider."

Richard tried to struggle but was firmly held in place by Abeo's arm, it was like pushing against solid rock.

"She will never have sex with you; she is my wife he said confidently" Abeo laughed

"Richard I'm going to go back into the other room and let's see if your wife is up for the challenge,"

"I'm pretty confident she will be sucking on my large black cock very soon."

"I will get your wife to send WhatsApp videos to keep you up to date on how she's getting on."

"I'm sure they will keep you entertained back in you hotel room"

"You could wank over them with your little white cock thinking of your pretty wife getting fucked by her Husband's new boss."

"Isn't that delightful" he said.

"I'm going to walk out the room and if she says yes you can leave the room and go back to yours."

"You can see her again at breakfast where you can both sign the contract."

"Is that a deal?"

After a short time of silence Richard reluctantly silently nodded approval knowing full well in his mind that his beautiful wife would never give what Abeo wanted and his future job in Africa would never happen; Abeo slapped his back with a totally different thinking.

"Good boy. You know it makes sense."

The two women watched as the men came out the room together trying to understand what was going on.

"Well then?" Sarah asked her husband.

Abeo walked towards slowly Sarah staring intently into her bright brown eyes.

More importantly, he had noticed her look of submission and desire. He had seen that look so many times before in a woman and knew that despite the presence of her husband, despite any feigned reluctance, she would do his bidding.

"Sarah be a good little wife and do exactly what I say for the rest of the evening, you will love what I'm going to do to that sexy body of yours: your husband is counting on you, do you hear me."

Her tits were rising up and down she was clearly nervous. Abeo believed he could see the outline of her erect nipples. He smiled.

"So do you think there is any truth in the tales that black men have big cocks?"

Sarah's eyes widened. They flicked from side to side. Had she heard correct? Surely not!

She looked at him. His eyes were hard and piercing. Tried to pretend she had not heard.

His large finger reached out.

"Would you like to find out if it is true?"

His finger found a stiffened nipple through her dress, and bra. He nipped that thickened pert nib sharply.

The woman in front of him squealed.

Sarah swallowed hard. This distinguished and wealthy African businessman was talking dirty to her and felling her up in front of her husband. She tried to pretend he had not said anything.

Even as she relaxed he ran the palm of his hand over her nipple, and felt her body tremble. He estimated that excited little tingles would be surging from her nipple, as he fondled that full mound and then lightly stroked his thumb over the over-excited nipple, enjoying her squirm.

He was going to delight in teaching Sarah. Oh yes, he would teach her all about the pleasure of pain, and pleasing his cock.

Sarah with very little conviction said

"Please...you have gone too far! I love my husband he loves me!"

She looked at Richard hoping he would give a sign. However Richard's eyes said nothing. It was the look of defeat. She was on her own.

Richard was going to have to accept that he was going to bed his lovely wife after all. Sarah would smile weakly and allow him to have his way with her to save her husband's career.

Her hand reached for his to stop him. He ignored them. Her efforts were light and ineffective, lacking the strength to keep his eager hands from those ever firming nipples.

He grinned at Sarah. Enjoying the way she was slightly trembling. He was enjoying the look of fear in her eyes. Enjoying the desire in her eyes, he loved it when white women were still confused, still uncertain. It was like taking a virgin again.

His hand rose to caress the soft curve of her cheek caressed the side of her face, admiring and stroking the soft flesh that covered those high cheekbones. His finger lightly stroked her face.

Abeo brought his finger to her lips and traced the lovely red lipstick glossed outline.

"Open he mouthed to her."

He pushed his finger, her lips opened to accept his finger into her lovely mouth. Sarah's tongue involuntarily started to swirl around his large finger and suck on its length, her eyes closed.

"Have these lovely lips ever sucked on a really big black cock?"

With a little thrust his finger slipped further inside her mouth and back out. She started to moan.

Sarah couldn't understand why her body was betraying her mind she had too much wine she knew the waitress kept topping up the glass but her feeling was something else.

While one part of her told her to be sensible and remember her husband. Another stronger, suppressed emotion rose to the surface. This man was so overpowering dominating it was sending wicked signals to her loins. She was fighting regain to control.

She carried on sucking on Abeo's finger and looking longingly into his eyes.

"Let's get this dress off, you sweet honey."

Abeo put his hands on Sarah's shoulders. His hands reached up to her shoulders and he peeled the dress down over her arms and falling down to her waist.

Sarah submissively wriggled her waist which allowed the dress to fall to the floor leaving her nude except for her black silk Lacy Knickers and bra. Sarah stood before Abeo her nipples stiff and thick, her eyes smoky with lust.

Abeo stepped back and raised a finger in twirling motion

"Turn very slowly" he said

"Let's have a good look at my new wife slut."

Sarah understood and started to turn very slowly. Abeo eyes devoured every contour of her delightful body.

Sarah continued turning until she looked straight back at Abeo, she was desperately waiting for is approval hoping that he was satisfied with her body the silence seem to last forever.

Abeo let her wait, happy to feed that insecurity. It would help him to mould her to suit his needs.

Leaning back, he spent a minute or so just staring at her young married pussy held within her tight panties. This was effectively the first time that any man had seen it, other than her husband.

"Very nice indeed we will have fun with you tonight won't we Julie?"

"Did you choose the panties especially thinking of me?"

The material disappeared between her buttock cheeks leaving her most of her bottom on display.

He leant forward to get a better look and this time he could not resist touching. He gently placed his hand on her left buttock and slowly stroked it. He enjoyed the soft, warm, round curves in his hand. This soon to be eager white wife had a full well rounded derriere and he relished the soft, smooth white flesh that had never been stroked and fondled by black hands until his own cupped them.

Whilst he was stroking Richard's young wife's bottom, he noted that Richard had said nothing. He too was obeying him. He would dismiss him shortly but first he wanted to continue to inspect the merchandise, turning on the innocent young wife on in the process.

Sarah gasped at the touch. She was now thoroughly turned on with what was happening. Her tits were heaving and she could feel her nipples were about to burst through her bra. Her pussy was now soaking wet.

"Tell me my, have you ever had your bottom spanked?"

"No never." She replied firmly.

Abeo removed his hand from her bottom and taking it back, he brought it back down hard on to her left cheek, spanking her hard. Sarah let out a scream. Abeo rapidly repeated the process on the left cheek, Sarah screamed again.

"All women need a good spanking, from time to time."

"Now take your bra off, and show me your tits." Abeo ordered in a harsh tone.

Slowly she unclipped her bra.

Sarah's breast rose up and down. She was both nervous and turned on. Abeo leaned back and spent a full minute just starring at her tits, thinking what it would be like to have them wrapped around his now throbbing cock.

"That little white husband of yours doesn't know how to work a sexy little wife like you but old' Abeo knows just what you need and I am going to give it to you. In fact you will be screaming for me to give you more."

"Soon my cock it's going to be all the way up inside of you. When it gets there you will be screaming my name and begging me to make you cum all over my black cock!" He laughed again.

Abeo was still looking into her eyes when he said

"Richard you can leave now your lovely wife is going to spend the rest of the night with me".

Richard couldn't believe what was happening before his eyes his beautiful sweet innocent wife who only had eyes for him about have sex with his big black boss.

Richard slowly walked towards the door mouthing to his wife

"I still love you"

She looked briefly at him as he walked by and mouthed back to Richard

"I still love you too"

Richard turned around and had one last look at is wife before leaving the room, she was now standing before Abeo in just her panties starring submissively into his eyes.

With her body full of desire, finally she was going to act out some her secret dark fantasies the ones that she kept to herself away from her husband while masturbating alone in the bath, tall muscular powerful dominant black man, someone as old as her father and also her husband's boss.

He tweaked her nipples harder this time. Sarah shrieked at the sharp pain. She was in the hands of a man who was used to getting his way. His fingers tightened.

Sarah braced herself for more pain. Instead his fingers lightly slid over her nipples caressing and gentle she relaxed a pleasure, which now seemed enhanced by the earlier pain.

She didn't understand how her body could react like this to a man old enough to be her father feeling her up, but there was no doubting the pleasure his hands were giving her.

He sensed that she was so excited now he could do as he liked with her already, but he wanted to cherish and savour the breaking of what seemed to be sexually conservative wife.

He wanted her begging for more, wanted her on heat for his cock, and then he had would have plenty of time to train her once in Africa.

Tonight will be a night she will remember for the rest of her life filled immense joy and bring her back to his bed time and time again.

She will soon be complicit in bringing other women to him to satisfy his depraved sexual needs.

He began taking off his cloths. She watched as he unfastened his tie. Remove his jacket and took off his shirt.

She watched as he unfastened his belt and laid it aside. Abeo unbuttoned his trousers letting them fall to the ground then stepping out of them, his semi erect cock jutting out from his perfect body.

"Get yourself over here and take care of this cock." Abeo commanded as he took his black cock in hand and squeezed it. The head of his cock looked huge as he milked white pre-cum out of the large slit.

Sarah walked to towards him never taking her eyes from his placed her dainty hands on his muscled chest and instinctively dropped to her knees. Sarah let her hands trail down his chest and across his abdomen as she dropped. She gasped with shock, the only cock she had ever seen before was her husband's. Her hands slid up and down his muscled thighs he was built like a black Adonis and was so strongly muscled it scared her at excited her at the same time.

This was no normal cock she held; it was very black and at least 10 inches long and 3 inches wide. Her mouth fell open at the cock that sprung up at her face. She never realized that cocks should be so big. She thought that this cock could never fit in her, her body could not handle such a cock.

Most women seemed to worry about the size of his cock the first time they saw it. Despite such concerns very few women tried to stop him entering them.

Instinctively, in an almost dreamlike state, both her small hands held Abeo's cock; she wanted to feel what it was like. Her engagement and wedding ring, bought by her husband when she had promised to always be faithful, shone brightly, in stark contrast to the black cock she now held.

She had never seen anything like it before. Unconsciously she started to run her hands up and down, looking with wonder at its size, the way it looked so big and black in her hands. She started to gently move her hands up and down Abeo's shaft; she looked at head of the cock in wonder and moaned to herself when she noticed a clear drop of pre cum forming.

Abeo was impressed with the way she has immediately started to caress him without prompting. Sarah was going to be the perfect little slut he thought to himself.

"How many cocks have you seen in your life before this one?

"Only one my husband's"

"What do you want?" She mumbled, looking up at him with those lovely eyes.

Abeo raised one leg up on the chair next to them giving Sarah better access to his balls and ass.

Without hesitation she knew what her husband's boss wanted. Susan lifted his balls and awkwardly placed her head in position to lick the underside of his balls while she stroked his cock.

"That's it lick my ass slut" he commanded.

Abeo cupped his massive balls allowing Sarah more freedom to lick his ass. Susan had never done anything like this before but she was being swept anyway in pure lust.

"Oh that's nice slut lick that, yes right there." Abeo guided as Sarah worked his asshole with her tongue.

Sarah tenderly licked his ass as she caressed his balls. This went on for a few minutes.

"That's was good start now time to be a very good slut and suck my cock."

Abeo left her there kneeling before him and walked toward the sofa, sat down and again commanded her to kneel before him. Sarah crawled on all fours slowly toward him as he fed Sarah his cock. Sarah took his black cock in her white hands, her eyes looking to Abeo for approval as her tongue licked his cock head.

"You like doing that don't you slut." he commanded. Sarah nodded as she swirled her tongue around the bulbous cock head.

"Julie go and get my Whisky" he commanded "While this slut takes care of my cock"

Abeo swirled the whisky around the glass savouring its flavour occasionally stroking Sarah head for encouragement.

Sarah was at that moment lavishly sucking on the mammoth black monster that was going to teach her delights of feminine submission.

Her taste buds absorbed and thrilled to the taste of the masculine throbbing aroused manhood. The pungent smell threatened to overcome her. Her soft sweet lips slid over the thick and lengthy specimen of this hot black cock.

Abeo grabbed her by the hair to assert his dominance and pulled her to look at him.

"Always look into my eyes when you are sucking my cock slut, got it? "She nodded acceptance.

These housewives make the most magnificent sluts once broken in he pondered.

Sarah heard herself described a slut and her pussy twitched. Once such a term addressed to her would have shocked and repulsed her she was a modern woman equal to men.

Not tonight, with her lips lovingly pleasuring her husband's new demanding African boss, she thrilled with excitement at such a term directed at her. Her breasts strained with excited fullness.

Sarah could not believe she was doing this but she had almost cum, following his orders.