Adventurers of Abeo Unigwe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was starting to love sucking this man's giant cock. All the while her white tits bobbed up and down as she frantically sucked his cock, trying to please him. She used one hand to caress his balls, holding his giant cock with the other.

Abeo was appreciating the effort Sarah was making, but he wanted something a rougher. When he fucked a young wife's mouth he wanted her to do it properly. He grabbed her head and shoved even more of his cock down her throat. Sarah's eyes started to water up as she was now sucking more of his cock. She looked up at him, pleading to be gentle, but he just smiled and fucked her face even harder.

After a short while he noticed that she started to move her head of her own accord taking more of cock down her throat. Sarah was now moving her mouth up and down his cock without any persuasion. He stopped forcing her and merely placed his hands gently behind her head.

"That's it slut. I can't believe you haven't sucked a big black cock before."

She was proud that she was doing a good job, making this man happy in the process.

Abeo was now groaning ever loudly and was on the brink of cuming. Just looking down at this beautiful, innocent wife serving his enormous cock and balls was almost too much.

The whole evening had been something else, stripping this gorgeous slut all in front of her husband, had brought him to the brink of climax.

Sarah was starting to realised that she loved to be ordered around by this man and be told what to do. Her pussy throbbed sucking this monstrous cock.

His hands free stroked lower, caressing the soft womanly body of another man's wife, of a white man's wife. He grinned to himself as her lips and tongue worked away.

"I think it's time we gave your husband an update on how is slutty wife is progressing"

Julie went to get Sarah's mobile phone out her purse. Abeo pulled Sarah off his cock.

"What's the code slut?"

"4354" she went straight back to servicing his cock.

"Okay Julie let's get a nice video from behind with his slutty wife's head going up and down my cock."

"Yes that's it" as Abeo smiled at the camera sipping his whisky while stoking Sarah's head with his other hand.

"Lovely" he mouthed to camera with thumbs up

"Okay another one with her hand going up down my 10" inch black cock lets show the wedding ring, he is still her husband after all he laughed."

"One last one for now until later of course, I want her pretty black panties in my teeth while she is sucking my cock"

"Take them off her Julie."

Julie needed no encouragement and kneeled behind her pulling the panties down. Sarah lifted her left then right leg to help in the process.

Julie took the opportunity and brought the sweet smelling panties to her nose taking in the aroused aroma of the woman. She ran her tongue savouring the taste along the length of the gusset closing her eyes and moaning to herself.

"Give them to me bitch" Abeo scowled.

"Okay one more video of with me tasting the sweetness of his wife's panties, Richard is going to cream his pants watching this".

Richard's phone pinged and he opened the WhatsApp messages from his wife and started to play with his small cock even faster than he already was.

When all the videos were taken and sent off Abeo wanted to taste her pussy himself. He gripped her head and held it in position over his cock, Sarah was starting to chock. He learned forward and with his middle finger ran it down the crack of shapely bottom over her rose bud anus then thrust into her.

Then his finger circled deeper and she nearly faint at the pleasure. She squealed as the finger darted into her now liquid centre.

"Oh, you are really wet; you must be a very excited slut!"

She squirmed and wriggled, as his fingers excited her further.

Eventuality his finger slipped out and Sarah found herself wishing it was back in.

He brought the finger to his mouth and savoured the sweet taste for the first time.

"You taste lovely slut."

His hand grasped that blonde hair, and jerked it back as he brought her head off his cock; pain tingled from the roots of her hair. She was gasping for breath with tears starting to appear.

He leant forward again and slapped her bottom so hard; enough for his hand print began to appear.

The animal! She thought

Abeo picked his mobile phone up for a picture of the lovely Sarah worshiping his cock.

"Hold still for a second slut, just the tip of my cock in your mouth and look into my eyes, that's it lovely"

"I will a make a picture frame with your pretty mouth sucking my cock and your panties together to add to my collection back at my mansion in Africa"

"I have secret room in my mansion where I hang up the pictures of all the wives and girlfriends I have fucked"

"When I have fucked your mother and mother-in-law I will hang their pictures next to yours"

"It will be like a little family gallery"

Abeo laughed as Sarah struggled to say something but her head was now being held in place over his cock.

Julie meanwhile was slowly undressing behind Sarah. Abeo indicated now was the time to join the action with a come to him finger.

Julie kept her eyes locked on Abeo as she slowly crawled onto her knees next to Sarah.

Julie grabbed the base and pulled Abeo's cock out Sarah's mouth; she stuck out her tongue and gave a light lick to the underside of the tip. Abeo's cock twitched in Julie's hand.

She smiled up at Abeo and began lightly rubbing up and down on the shaft.

Faster and faster until she gave up and just put her mouth right over Abeo's tip and swirled her tongue back and forth.

Sarah tried to gap Abeo's cock back for herself but Julie wouldn't let go.

"Come on Sluts let's all get along, there is enough cock to around for both of you, work together"

Abeo watched as Julie started feeding his cock back to Sarah. Sarah closed her eyes and began twisting her mouth up and down the top half of the cock, while Julie continued lightly masturbating the bottom half. Sarah and Julie sucked, caressed, and kissed the now fully erect cock of Abeo for several minutes until they both met at mushroom cock head and started to kiss each other.

Sarah's heart rate soared as Julie expertly softly kissed her lips. She sought to pull away, but there was no heart in her effort, the kiss became more demanding.

Sarah melted into the kiss, her sweet lips responding. She had never kissed another woman, but now her lips were seeking out hers hungrily.

Her tongue slipped out and licked along the line of those delightfully parted lips up to her ear, Julie slowly caressed Sarah's back with the tips of her fingers sending shock waves through Sarah's body.

Lower she went until finding her pussy pausing for a second; she then worked one then two fingers in and out Sarah was moaning loudly.

Abeo watching the erotic seen unfold and then took direction, "Lick the sluts pussy and ass, she will love it."

Sarah spread her legs invitingly. Julie didn't refuse the invitation she went and knelt behind Sarah.

Julie flicked over the sensitive bud of Sarah's clit, she kissed her once on her outer lips, before plunging her tongue deep inside her slit, twirling it around and around.

"Oh fuck yes!" Sarah gasped as the tongue darted in and out of her. Sarah's hips were thrusting hard against Julie.

Her sweet juices were gushing out of her. Her body was shaking.

Julie fingers were expertly massaging Sarah's clit causing her hips to buck, making her cum repeatedly. Sarah's pussy was so wet, that as she worked her middle finger in and out of her slit Abeo could hear the squishing sounds.

"Oh my god what are you doing to me, I've never felt like this in my life."

Julie then moved on to Sarah's ass lightly flickering over the tight opening, her tongue then stiffened, it felt wonderful, no-one had ever licked her ass before.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, lick my ass...fuck, I'm Cumming, finger me again and again..." she'd groaned.

She then returned to sucking Abeo's cock.

Sarah was proud that she was doing such a good job, making this massive black man happy in the process. Sucking cock clearly appealed to her. Abeo looked down and as ordered she was dutifully starring up at him.

"You were born to suck my cock, you slut and when I cum I want you to swallow every last drop".

"No Abeo, don't cum in my mouth. You can cum on my face or on my tits but I don't swallow cum even for my husband!" She pleaded with him

"You don't tell me where to cum slut. I will cum in your mouth in your pussy and you will beg me for more but you will never tell me again. Do you understand me slut!"

Sarah nodded slightly in reluctance acceptance.

"No you little slut, don't you be nodding that head at me, you will ask me to cum in your mouth where you can swallow it all. Now ask me and you better do it good!" His hand was still raised to strike her bottom.

"Please Abeo, cum in my mouth and let me swallow it all your black cum." She said in submission.

What an incredibly sexual sight to watch that big black cock in little wife's white mouth.

He held Sarah's head in place as the first spurt jetted out. He muffled her squeal by pushed his cock deeper. His precious seed was going in one place and one place only, down the sluts white throat.

Sarah swallowed all she could and also came with one of the deepest orgasm's she had ever had, her moans silenced by the still huge cock in her mouth.

Abeo kept his cock in her mouth for a minute or so, allowing her to suck every last drop of sperm.

When it looked like he was finished he took it out of her mouth pulled his cock from the bottom of his shaft to the top and a glob of cum came out, Sarah quickly moved her mouth over the head of cock and suck it clean and she never lost one drop of his cum.

He was amazed how this blow job virgin managed to drink all of his cum and the way she continued to suck his semi hard cock, wanting to pay homage to it.

When they had all come down from there ecstasy after a few minutes Abeo wanted things to move on.

"Okay I've had enough of this sucking time to get fucking"

Julie got up and led Sarah to the bedroom of the hotel room. Abeo walked in after finishing his whisky and popping a couple of pills to keep him going for the night.

He grabbed Sarah roughly in his hand; she squealed then he smothered her as his lips found hers.

Almost without realising what she was doing, she was kissing him back. Their lips crushed together, seeking pleasure. His hard demanding mouth was electrifying.

A thick black finger slid through the wet aroused lips of her pussy and pushed up and in. She moaned into his mouth and kissed him fiercely. With little resistance his finger slipped further up inside her. His finger circled and his thumb found her clitoris caressing the bud. He grinned and nodded at her as his finger aroused and excited her.

'You love it you don't you my new slut.'

Roughly he pulled her hair hurled her onto the bed. She rolled onto her back and looked up at him with desire and with a tint of guilt of her husband.

Abeo's heavy muscular body reminded her of the strength and physical power of her father when she growing up. She shuddered to be making such comparisons. Her father would faint if he had known his sweet little daughter was lying naked in an older black man's black bed waiting to be fucked.

He grabbed her ankles in his large black hands and pulled her closer. Abeo position himself above her, Sarah's moans got loader as she reached down and tried to guide his cock between her legs. Sarah's wet pussy lips parted as he pressed down. He rubbed her pussy with his cock until her pussy began to respond with enough wetness to shove the big head inside of her. Slowly she pushed back on that cock and watched the head slip into her. Abeo was now inside her, stretching her.

"Your pussy is burning inside for Abeo's big black cock, isn't it?"

He flexed his big hips and shoved again into her pussy gaining a little more ground. He pulled out again and shoved harder this time more inches of his cock went inside of her pussy.

"Damn slut, you sure are tight and hot. I can tell your hubby has a small dick because you are virgin tight. Let's see if we can't fix that little problem tonight!"

Sarah screamed and arched her head back from the pain of his intruding cock.

"Oh my god, I don't know if I can take you, oh god your cock feels so good. It's so big."

"Oh you are going to just love it when the pain stops my sexy little wife."

He shoved all the way inside of her pussy until his balls slapped against her clit when he bottomed out.

It had been many years since she had been so aroused and it was another man's cock that had done it. She trembled with mixed emotions fighting her conscience and her shame as a rapid dose of guilt flashed through her emotions. She had married Richard in a Church and sworn an oath of fidelity.

He watched her eyes as he thrust as the guilt evaporated to be replaced by excitement.

She writhed and squirmed beneath him. His black body above hers rose and fell Humping and thrusting. This was much better than sex than she ever had with her husband!

He looked down into Sarah's pretty face and enjoyed the look of shocked concern as he pushed deeper. There was a slight taint of fear in her as he pushed the long thick length of his black cock into her white womanhood.

She realized she had taken its full long length. It was far deeper than her husband had ever achieved. The older father figure African man certainly knew how to use his cock he obviously had much experience in pleasing a woman she loved it. He flexed his cock and was delighted to see the pleasure it was giving her.

"How does it feel to allow a man who is not your husband to fuck you?"

He enjoyed the way her face turned red, but she was starting to enjoy the experience.

"Or do you want me to stop?"

Panic flashed across the flushed aroused woman beneath him. Then her hips humped and ground frantically against him.

"Please don't stop now please," her eyes were wide and full.

"Your husband is waiting in his hotel room shall invite him to watch his wife enjoy the pleasures of a black man."

Sarah's face suddenly looked alarmed.

"I won't mind if he wants to watches"

"No way" Sarah screamed

"How many men have fucked you since you married Richard?"

She looked shocked and shook her head. "None"

She felt an illicit thrill surge through her as she realised her life had changed for ever. Not just a lover but a big cocked black man who just happened to her husband's boss.

A big dominant black male had changed her life and she wanted nothing more than to please him whenever he demanded.

It was time to start breaking her in. Sensation on sensation! With a battered pussy, and breathless crushed lungs she looked up into Abeo's face.

He was enjoying her clasping muscles seeking to cling to his cock as he withdrew followed by the increasingly easy acceptance of his thrust as he surged back into her. She was starting to accept his dominance. She was trembling beneath him and he knew she would not be able to restrain herself much longer. He held back his own excitement.

"Oh fuck me, god I'm cuming so hard, oh fuck."

"That's it cum all over this big black cock. Feel what it is like to really fuck a cock! Tell me slut, who's your fuck daddy?"

"Scream my name as you cum on my cock slut!" Abeo was yelling at her now.

She clung on to him, trying to keep pace with his penetrating thrusts. Her eyes closed and she hung

Abeo roared as he too began to cum. Abeo's body tensed as he drove his cock deep into Sarah and filled her with black seed. The wide open look and shock in her eyes pleased him. He thrust again and she screamed beneath him. She nearly fainted from the pleasure and orgasm it gave her.

She had forgotten that sex could be like that ever since her honeymoon. She couldn't speak. Her thoughts were all over the place and her body relaxing from its recent peak. She must have cum for over four minutes and when it was over she collapsed limp on bed.

"How does it feel to allow a man who is not your husband to fuck you?"

He enjoyed the way her face turned red.

Abeo enjoyed the excitement of the woman beneath him. He would be coming back for more of her! Next time he would demand some 'extras' from her.

He stopped fucking her and pulled his cock out of her used pussy. "Lick it Julie suck my cock, lick it up baby taste her." Abeo commanded.

"That's it lick all clean, good girl."

"Lick her clean too" Sarah involuntary moved her hips giving better access to her slit. Then Julie plunged her tongue into her cum soaked pussy.

Abeo lay on his back watching on the bed getting ready for round too the night is still young.

"You loved it didn't you slut! Your pussy was grabbing my cock while you came harder than you ever have before. You can live in denial if you want but you will dream about Abeo from this day forward. No man will ever be enough and no cock will ever make you cum like this one." He chuckled to himself.

"I'll just let you get your breath, and we will start again."

Sarah looked shocked "More than once in one night." Abeo looked at her and laughed the way her face turned pink. These white women they were so much fun to turn out.

After Julie had expertly cleaned his cock he started to stiffen again.

"Get on top slut and work that cock"

Sarah swung her leg over Abeo and began rubbing the now bolt upright black cock head up and down her wet pussy. How did get so hard again so quickly she thought so herself this older black man is amazing.

Sarah lowered herself down her wet pussy lips parted as she pressed down on Abeo's cock guiding into her. She was hot, wet, and now thoroughly lubricated. Slowly she pushed down on that cock and Abeo watched the head slip into her. Sarah's pussy was impossibly stretched.

"Oh my god, I don't know if I can take you, oh god your cock feels so good. It's so big."

"Just go slow slut, you will get used to it, and when you do you won't want your husband cock again." Abeo laughed.

Sarah continued moving up and down on his shaft slow then she got faster going all the way down, then all the way to the tip as Abeo held her waist and pumped her up and down. Sarah was sighing and moaning. White cream began forming at the base of his black cock.

Abeo looked up watching this once shy wife bouncing up and down eagerly on his upstanding cock. He eyed her full bouncing breasts, and the full round cheeks of her bottom as she bounced up and down on the cock.

Sarah looked across the room and looked at herself in the up standing mirror as she went up and down Abeo's magnificent cock the grin on her face said it all, her eyes rolled back into her head as the sight and feel of being fucked by this black man began to overcome her yet again. Her big tits swayed from side to side as she slowly used her knees to push her body up and down on my dick.

Julie will you go and take one more video for her husband he will love this one.

Ten minutes of dream like minutes of sexual ecstasy. Nothing in her life had felt like this relentless sexual lust of Abeo, and she was beginning to love it. The power of his body and the stamina and male force he exerted in taking her with the knowledge of her husband.

"I'm cuming again, oh fuck." Sarah cried out as she to finally collapse onto Abeo's chest in exhaustion.

Abeo chuckled with the satisfaction of having given Sarah an incredible multiple orgasms.

"This pussy belong to me now slut, you know that right, whenever I want it you will come to me"

Sarah nodded.

"No Say it so we can all hear?"

"Yes I will come to you whenever you want me" she said more loudly

"That's a good slut; I will act out all my perverted little fantasies on you". She moaned to herself with closed eyes and fell into a delightful sleep.