Adventurers of Abeo Unigwe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the morning game after a deep sleep she suddenly woke up turned around quickly wondering if what had happened last night was all a dream.

There next to her was Abeo's 10-inch cock which was very hard and very erect!

His cock seemed to move up and down in accordance with his sleeping breath. She couldn't stop staring at it. She felt her nipples fill with blood. She had to have that cock inside of her again!!

She knelt between his legs and let her breasts surround the lower half of his cock as she took the head in her mouth and began to wetly run her tongue around it. He tasted good in her mouth.

Sarah's pussy had marinated all night after they last had sex and she was now eager to have his cock inside of her again. She felt him stir under her. She continued to wet his cock with her tongue...moving her tongue the full length of him.

She then began to nibble on his ball sac, which drew a moan from him. She loved the feeling she got from pleasing him. She looked up at his face to see that his eyes were open and staring back at her sucking is cock.

"Good morning. I'm sorry; I couldn't help myself. Your cock was so hard I had to have some more of this. You don't mind do you?" she asked as she swallowed a little over a third of his cock.

She wanted his large black cock. She wanted to please him. She wanted to spread her legs and for him to climb between them with his hard throbbing pulsing cock and take her.

Abeo looked at Sarah knowing that she had come along way already in journey of being totally devoted to his cock he enjoyed the process of teaching them about sex.

He was always surprised white men enjoyed seeing their wives been fucked he wondered how long it would take Richard to enjoy the experience.

Abeo looked beyond Sarah seeing that Julie was just finishing off fixing a large black Strapon cock to her waist and moving behind Sarah.

"I have been thinking of this lovely ass all night, time I get to see it much more closely." Julie smirked.

Sarah stayed in position as she senses her moving around behind her.

"Awe, look how wet you are. Is this all for me?" She says as she suddenly spanks Sarah hard.

"You have been really a good girl satisfying Abeo. I think you deserve a little reward." She says softly. She reaches around and instantly finds Sarah's clit. She massages it. "Do not cum until I tell you to." She says firmly. "Good girls cum when they are told."

"Yes" Sarah moans softly as she arches her back.

"You really are the perfect submissive little slut." She says softly as she grabs a fist full of hair. She moves her hips slightly giving Sarah time to adjust as she plunges the Strapon into her. She slowly pulls out before gently pushing back in. "Oh such a pretty pussy." She groans with lust.

Sarah is too overwhelmed to speak. I never knew a Strapon could feel this full.

"That's because the Strapon is an exact replica of my cock specially cast." Abeo explains

Sarah feels Julie's nails scratch down her back slowly, physically shaking from the pleasure that type of pain brings. This feels like heaven. Pleasure is building up as she keeps gently fucking, but after a while she easily picks up the pace.

"Oh you are such a good girl." She praises Sarah as she holds her hair in one of her hands.

Julie pulls her bum cheeks apart and stuffed a thumb up her back passage, Abeo watched on to see the shock and alarm on her pretty face.

Abeo was watching hearing the sounds of their moans and the clapping of bodies. The pleasure inside Sarah is building in no time, "Oh fuck, Julie. I think I am going to cum."

Abeo picks up Sarah's phone to record another milestone in her journey in becoming a delightful submissive little slut that is his to play with whenever he wanted.

"Oh, I know you are going to come, it's just a matter of time if I allow you to." She says as she gently wraps her hand around Sarah's throat and gives it a firm squeeze.

"Fuck, I need to cum please?" Sarah whimpers as she tries to hold off on letting her body release.

"Ask properly."

"I did!"

"No, ask again." She says as her other hand scratch down her back once more.

"Please, Please"

"Okay, you may. Be my good girl and cum all over my cock." She states, Abeo hears the satisfaction in her voice.

Sarah lets her body go and she then has a wild orgasm. Her entire body is on fire; Julie continues to fuck her brains out. Sarah is shaking and panting as she lets of her throat.

"Did I just get fucked by a girl?" Sarah thinks to herself.

It wasn't on her to do list for today! Nor would it have been on the list for the foreseeable future.

She has cheated on Richard with Abeo now his female HR executive has fucked her too.

Julie meanwhile had taken off her Strapon and lies on bed.

"Get me off slut." Julie demands.

Sarah without much encouragement started to kiss and lick all around Julie enjoying every inch; her body was a treat. Whimpering softly, Julie opened her legs and arched her back, eager for Sarah to pay attention to her pussy.

She could smell Julie's juices, and she leaned down and tentatively licked at her glistening slit.

"Mmm," Julie purred in delight. "Keep going."

Sarah was licking, running her tongue up and down Julie's slit, getting the woman wetter and wetter.

"Now lick my clit."

Sarah's tongue explored Julie's folds until she found the hardening nub. As she began tonguing it, Julie grabbed the back of her head and started mashing her face against her mound.

Julie moaned as she felt the tip of Sarah's rough tongue flicking against her clit, driving her toward orgasm. The girl was clearly inexperienced, but the thrill of initiating her into the art of pussy eating was exciting immensely. The thought of how easy it had been to recruit Sarah into art of pussy licking and how events had gone entirely according to plan pleased her greatly.

Despite the initial humiliation, Sarah felt herself getting wet from being forced to lick another woman for the first time, maybe she could get to like this after all she thought.

Feeling the new little slut's warm, rough tongue wriggling and stabbing at her clit was exhilarating. Julie felt her climax building quickly and didn't hold back. Her juices gushed into Sarah's mouth as she came, and her legs trembled as the orgasm hit.

Julie's eyes rolled up into the back of her head. With no time to come down, her initial climax rolled straight into a second, even stronger orgasm. Her legs quivered uncontrollably, and her crotch bucked against Sarah's mouth from the incredible sensations. Julie's entire body convulsed as if she were having a seizure.

Eventually, her climax subsided, and Julie's head rolled to one side, completely and utterly spent. It had been the most incredible orgasm.

Abeo was still filming the events on Sarah mobile to inevitably show her husband to show that his wife has a specially hidden talent that I'm sure he will be interested in.

"My older Sister is going to love fucking you when you're in Africa" Abeo stated.

After the early morning fucking sessions they all went to breakfast, siting all alone they found Richard with a worried look on his face he clearly hadn't had a lot of sleep.

"Don't look so glum Richard, Sarah is still your wife and after she performed so well to my satisfaction last night you have a job for two years in Africa to look forward to" Abeo stated

"Julie has the contracts for you both to sign"

"Oh and did I tell you that your wife now likes the taste of pussy as well my cock". Abeo was laughing.

Sarah standing next to Abeo could now feel a deep sexual hunger in her loins. She had never felt such a deep hunger, such a sexual hunger. She wanted Abeo Unigwe. She wanted his big black cock. She wanted to please him. She wanted to spread her thighs for him and take is hard throbbing cock.

She hugged her husband still loving him, a small tear sprang from her eyes, what has she become.

"See you all in Africa; I have a meeting to attend"

With that Abeo left them all to ponder what 2 years in Nigeria had in store for them all.

To be continued