Adventures at Disney Pt. 01 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice try," I say with a smirk, "but I distinctly recall you saying that I could watch a hot kiss between two girls. Those clips hardly qualify as hot. You're going to have to do a lot better than that."

April pouts and says to Diana, "Damn. That used to work all the time. Guys are all the same. They think women sharing a kiss is such a big deal. I guess it's just too commonplace now."

Diana chuckles, "You don't know my husband. He'd probably give us anything we ask for to see a real kiss. Guys haven't changed that much."

April looks at me. "Really? Would you agree to never turn down a dance with your wife ever again just to see us kiss?"

With a smirk I reply, "If it's a hot kiss, of course! Not that is actually going to...."

Before I can finish, April pulls Diana to her. Diana doesn't make any attempt to pull away, so April smiles slightly and leans in part way, giving my wife plenty of opportunity to back out. Whether it's surprise, curiosity or simply trying to shock me, Diana smiles and lets April kiss her. It's a soft, light touch, barely qualifying as a kiss. Looking over April's shoulder at my reaction, she decides to go with it and kisses April back lightly. It's tentative at first, but something seems to come over the two of them and it gets progressively more intense.

When they finally part, all I can say is, "wow!"

April looks into Diana's eyes and whispers, "wow is right...."

All the sudden, Diana seems to realize where we are and looks around in a panic. Fortunately, no one even noticed because they are all paying attention to the band. She then turns to me and tells me for that, I have to dance with her whenever she wants. All I can do is nod in agreement.

The band continues playing. It's their longest set of the night, so the three of us spend quite a bit of time dancing before they finally wind down. Every few minutes one of us breaks out laughing.

"I can't believe we did that! At Disneyland, no less." April says.

"I am surprised they haven't kicked us out," Diana replies.

"Nah...." I say, ".... they have Miley Cyrus to deal with." Even that lame joke gets a laugh.

Eventually, the band finishes for the night and it's time to leave. There is a strange awkward silence for a moment. Since April is staying at the Grand Californian, I suggest we walk back together. When we get to the crowded section of Main Street, I take Diana's hand, so I don't lose her. As we clear the crowd, I notice that April has her other hand. We make it halfway down Main Street before either of them realizes that and let's go.

On the way back to the hotel, the two of them keep talking about the race and April's trip. I am not all surprised that when Diana invites her to join us in the morning, offering to act as a guide in California Adventure for her first time. We make arrangements for breakfast and split up in the lobby. April starts to take off but turns back. It almost looks like she is welling up as she gives my wife a light kiss on the cheek. "Thank you.... today is exactly what I needed," she whispers in Diana's ear.

Chapter 3 - Nightcap

It only takes us a couple of minutes to get back to our room. Diana doesn't say a word the entire way, but as soon as the door closes behind us, she is kissing me. She pushes me back against the door and kisses me harder. I sense urgency in her kiss. Her hands reach out and pull my shorts and underwear down, and grabs at my cock. She continues kissing me as she plays with it. As soon as it's hard, she sinks to her knees and in one motion, takes it all the way into the back of her throat. She sucks on it like she is angry at it, hard, fast, and deep.

I am thinking that she plans to suck me off right there when she suddenly stops, moving over to the bed. The curtains are open, and the shears are pulled, so she can look out at Downtown Disney. In a couple of quick motions, she has stripped bare and is kneeling on the bed, her sweet ass hanging off the end of it.

"Fuck me", she says as she reaches between her legs and pulls her pussy wide open for me. This time, I can hear the urgency in her voice.

I am there almost immediately and start to enter her slowly.

"No.... I want it hard, right now". With that, I thrust into her. Her pussy is drenched, so there is no resistance. I immediately start to slam into her. While I do that, she adjusts herself so that her head and shoulders are supporting her weight on the bed and rubs herself furiously with two fingers.

Normally, she takes quite a while to work up to a climax, but tonight is different. I fuck her as hard and deep as I can, my thighs slamming into her ass with a loud slap. I pause before each stroke just to tease her. At the same time, she is rubbing herself like mad. Even without her "goto" vibrator, her body starts to tense up. I change my tempo, speeding up as I feel her getting closer.

That's all it takes. She comes with a long low groan and keeps coming as I slam into her, intent on drawing it out as long as possible.

Unfortunately, the sensation is too much, and I am coming as well. She can feel my hot cum filling her up and we both nearly collapse on the bed.

As we start to recover, I start to move. I thrust in out a few more times, rubbing against her swollen clit, before I start to pull out. I pull her ass high in the air and push her shoulders back to the bed.

"Don't move" I say, as I pull away and go to get some tissue.

She stays just like that, feeling like she is going to make a mess on the bed, but I return in time with the tissue. Instead of giving it to her, I put it on the bed under her.

"I want to watch," I say, staring intently between her legs.

She can feel my cum leaking out of her. She looks between her legs and sees it making a gooey mess on the tissue. It makes her feel like a slut who will do anything for a man, but she doesn't care, because that's exactly what she needed. It's much better than all of the strange new thoughts and feelings going through her head.

Chapter 4 - Yoga

The next morning, we go to meet April for breakfast. At first, she seems a little shy and reserved. Diana gives her a big hug and a smile, telling her how much fun we had last night. This immediately changes her disposition, and we all start discussing how to spend the day.

We manage to time the extra Magic Hour perfectly. We get in a Radiator Springs ride, where we unconsciously establish our seating pattern for the weekend - Di is always in the middle. We also fit in three Toy Story rides before the park opens! On Toy Story, we switch off so that we each take a turn riding single. I only get the high score once - new girl manages to kick both our butts. It is on now!

After the park opens, we slow down a little. It is fun watching April experience all the attractions for the first time. Just like me, she loves roller coasters, but just like Diana, her truly favorite stop for the day is Starbucks. They both order Frappuccino's, but April has to have chocolate syrup and extra whip cream which she takes great joy in licking off the top before even starting her drink.

It isn't until lunch that we start talking about our pre-race yoga routine. Diana loves it, but personally, I absolutely hate it. Still, I found out that doing it before the race keeps me from dying during the race. April's professional training kicks in and she takes some time to explain why that works so well. She also loves yoga (freak) and would like to try it with us but can't imagine there is room in the hotel to do it.

After talking about it a bit, she tells us to hang on a minute while she tries something. We see her typing into her phone. April explains that she has an ex-classmate out here that runs a small boutique health and fitness center. Generally, they have a "reciprocal" agreement where they share facilities (kind of like CrossFit). That sets off another long discussion about fitness and training. It would appear that she is kind of in the middle; more dedicated than me, but less so than Diana. She even does "P90X" on occasion, which was a staple of ours. As we are talking, she gets a reply from her text. Her friend is out of town, but we are welcome to use her studio if we can get there. It even has showers, so we decide to workout first, take showers and get dinner outside of the park.

After lunch we hit a few more attractions, including Aladdin. April and Diana are getting along extremely well and seem to be having a great time. Before the show starts, I sit there watching the two of them talking, and realize that I may not be the only one who doesn't know when someone is flirting with them. Or maybe Diana does, because she is giving it back as good as she gets. They have a serious connection, but I don't think my wife has figured it out yet.

When we arrive at the studio, the only person there is some older guy working the counter. We have the run of the place, and while it isn't huge, it's well stocked, with yoga pads and blocks. There is just enough room for us to set up two in front and one in the back. I take the one in back.

April gets a kick out of our setup; an iPad loaded with a few exercise videos and laughs aloud when I start bitching about having to do "downward fucking dog". It would have been a great, except for the humidity and lack of airflow. Pretty soon, we are all dripping sweat. April has it worse because she wore tight stretchy yoga pants. Once we get to the break, I basically call it quits and work on hamstring stretches while the two women get into a little friendly yoga competition. April is more flexible, but Di is way stronger and has better form. I just hang back and try not to stare when April does a downward dog right in front of me. Her yoga pants are tight and outlines her anatomy perfectly; not much is left to the imagination.

Once yoga is over, we go hit the showers. We've only got 30 minutes before the place closes. We head to the locker rooms and it's only later that night the Diana tells me what happened next...

*****

Diana's first stop is to go pee while April undresses and heads to the shower. "Crap!!" Diana hears her exclaim. Diana walks around the corner to see what's wrong. There are only two showers and one of them has an "out-of-order" sign on it.

"Crap!!" Diana echoes. "We are never going to make it! After the workout we just had, there is no way I am going without a shower".

April looks around for a moment and says, "Me neither. I'm a hot, sweaty mess." She pulls the curtain back, looks into the shower and turns around. "We.... we could share it and take turns. It's pretty big." "Unless that makes you uncomfortable...." she adds nervously.

"No, that will work fine", Diana hears herself say, even though little butterflies are dancing in her stomach.

Diana watches April put her towel on a hook and walk past the curtain. Di hangs up her towel and follows her in. The shower is actually quite large so they don't have to stand too close together. That makes Diana feel a little better for some reason. April stands with her back to Diana and her head under the water, which gives Diana a chance to relax a little. As April is washing her front, Diana gets a chance to look at her more closely. She has a nice body, with slender legs and great muscle tone, but her ass is a little flat. Her best feature may be her skin, which is pale and virtually flawless, except for a tiny birthmark in the small of her back, just above her ass.

As soon as April's hair is wet, she scoots sideways next to the wall to let Diana under the water. Diana quickly starts to soap up and works on cleaning off all the sweat from earlier. She then snags some shampoo and starts working on her hair. With her eyes closed, she turns to wet her back and hears a little gasp. She opens her eyes and sees April staring directly at her pussy. It takes her a moment to realize that she trimmed it just before vacation, so she is definitely exposed.

April shakes her head and apologizes "I'm sorry, but I've never known anyone who shaves themselves down there before. I thought that was only for pornos". Diana glances down between April's legs and sees her natural blond curls.

"Well...." Diana says, "I don't actually shave there, I just use a trimmer. Shaving makes me itch. Bruce shaves his completely, but it doesn't make him itch".

"Wow! He shaves? I didn't know men do that. Where? How much? Why?" She sudden realizes what she's asking and stops, looking a little embarrassed.

My wife once told me that she never was one who shared that kind of personal details with her girlfriends, but suddenly realized that it doesn't bother her at all to tell April. In fact, she realized that she wanted to.

"He's actually the one who started it. He shaves everything - his cock, balls, ass and belly. He does it because it's nicer for me when I am sucking on him. He likes me to stay trimmed, so everything is exposed. He's very visual. It's also more fun for him when he is licking me. After a while, we both just decided that it's just a lot more enjoyable."

"Oh, that is SO hot...." April coos. "My worthless ex would never even think about licking my pussy. He was missionary only; probably the only guy in the world who turns down a blow job. That's part of the reason we split. I didn't expect my sex life to be over before I hit forty."

While she is talking, Diana steals a few glances at the front of April's body. Her skin really is flawless. April's boobs are about the same size as her own, but closer together, and her nipples.... her nipples are huge! They are at least as big around as a nickel and they are very erect. Diana doesn't realize that she is staring until April suddenly turns away, covering her breasts with her hands.

"Please don't...." April asks, her voice low and timid. It takes Diana a moment to realize that she is embarrassed....

"Why, what's wrong?" Diana asks, afraid that she had somehow offended her.

"I'm a freak. I have nipples like a pregnant woman. The doctors say that they are normal, but they are so big and pokey. They get hard at everything. Tim always wanted me to wear pads so they wouldn't show through my tops. I hate them!"

Tim must have been her ex and Diana is really starting to hate him. It's obvious that he's really done a number on April's head.

Diana gently places a hand on April's shoulder. "Turn around. Look at me." Slowly, April turns and faces Diana, still covering up. She won't meet Diana's eyes.

"Please.... look at me." Diana repeats. It takes a moment, but April finally looks up and meets her eyes.

"Listen closely. First, there is not a damn thing wrong with you. Your ex was a fucking idiot! I absolutely guarantee you that most normal guys would love nothing more than to play with them and suck on them all night long. I know that Bruce would. He's got a thing for that. Hell, if I was a guy, I'd be all over you. There is nothing wrong with you."

"Really? Do you mean that?"

Diana reaches out and slowly starts to peel April's arms away from her chest. She pauses before answering, really studying the blonde's body. When Diana finally answers, April knows that it's totally sincere. "I do. They're beautiful. You are beautiful."

April's eyes fill with a mix of relief and gratitude. Diana is not prepared when April launches herself across the small space, pulling my wife into a tight hug. The momentum pushes them both back under the water, but neither one notices. April buries her face in Diana's neck. The water is warm, but she's shaking. Diana soon realizes that she's crying, so she pulls her tight, strokes her hair and tells her that it's all okay.

As April's shaking starts to subside, Diana becomes acutely aware of the situation. She is standing naked in a shower, holding another woman. Her body is soft and warm. She can feel the swell of breasts against her own, and the press of April's hard nipples. Their hips are slightly offset so their legs are intertwined. Intellectually, Diana thinks that this is all wrong, yet emotionally and physically, it feels good. No, better than good, it feels right, at least with April.

Diana and I have had a lot of conversations about just how short life is, and my wife realizes that this is one of those times that maybe she should just go with it. With that realization, she lets herself relax and her body melts into April's. April immediately feels the change and raises her head to look up. When their gazes lock, April's blue eyes seem to sparkle. Slowly, tentatively, her mouth moves closer to Diana's. Diana's heartbeat quickens and time slows to a crawl....

Out of nowhere, they hear loud knocking on the door to the locker room. "We are closing in fifteen minutes!" The sudden interruption breaks the spell. April bolts from Diana's arms and out of the shower. "We'll be right out!" she yells.

Chapter 5 - Dinner

Dinner was an odd affair. I could tell something was going on between the two of them but couldn't figure out what. Occasionally, April would look at me and get this weird grin, like she knew a secret I didn't. I gave up trying to figure it out and we started talking about the race. April asked if we would mind her dropping back a corral and running with us. We agreed that would be great as long as she could handle the snail's pace. Considering how well we are all getting along, Diana then asks April if she wants to go to the park with us afterwards, which is a good way to keep the muscles loose.

She answers with a wistful look on her face. "I'd love to, but I can't. I only have my room through tonight. I was planning on driving back to Sedona tomorrow after the race. Since I've never done this before, I didn't know I should have stayed longer, even though I don't go back to work until Thursday."

I glance at Diana and see disappointment on her face. It doesn't matter that she will have a new friend when we get to Sedona. She is enjoying this weekend the way it is now. Normally, I know that this is something she'd never even consider, but I have a hunch....

"April, sitting in a car for seven hours after running a half marathon is a really, really bad idea. Since you already have the time off, why don't you just stay in our room tomorrow? Quite by accident we have two beds this time around. I am sure we can make it work... can't we Di?"

April looks over at Diana, bats her eyes (flirt much?) and asks, "Do you want me to stay?"

There is no hesitation. "Oh, yes!"

*****

Contrary to our experience and good judgment, we stay up way later than we know is good for us. We hang out at the lounge at the hotel, and it's all I can do to convince the two of them that we should get some sleep before the race.

When we finally get back to the room, it is a repeat of the night before. Diana attacks me as soon as the door closes and ends up giving me a very long and very hot blow job. Once I've come, she sits in chair looking out the window. She starts to play with herself, asking me to stand behind her and play with her nipples. While she does that, she slowly tells me about what happened in the shower. When she gets to the part where she thinks April is about to kiss her, I squeeze her nipples hard. That takes her right over the edge and she comes hard, imagining what might have happened if they hadn't been interrupted. It's exciting and scary all at once.

12