Adventures in April Ch. 05: Hen Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He also undertook some escort work, always high class ladies, always very well paid. He emphasised he never got personal with the clientele, always kept meetings strictly business.

Jean-Paul explained to April how he had enjoyed their time together that afternoon, how he felt they had found a bond between them, that they had an undeniable chemistry, how their meeting was totally unrelated to his work, how she had left a very special mark on him in such a short period of time, how he knew he would never forget her.

Whether it was the effect of the gin, or the sight of Jean-Paul a few moments ago, naked, the low light of the room emphasising the shapes of his dark, muscular physique, casting shadows on his hairless chest, on his six pack, his manhood hanging proudly below, his well trimmed dark, curly hair, all the girls trying to touch him, to grab him, he expertly managing himself, moving smoothly, teasingly keeping their touch ways from his most private parts April didn't know, and neither now did she care, as she moved his finger from her lips, leant forward, pushed up on her toes and kissed him directly on the lips.

For a moment Jean-Paul did nothing, just accepted her kiss, then, as April pulled her lips away he threw his arms around her, pulling her to him, nearly lifting her completely off the floor. They kissed again, this time more frantic, more passionate, April knew only one thing, she wanted him, wanted to have him, wanted him to have her. Here. Now.

April spoke,

"I'm not interested in why you do this or why you didn't tell me earlier today, all I know is what I felt today, what we both felt, what I feel now, the chemistry between us, the feelings so obvious, our body language so clear,"

she continued,

"I also know that the moment is simply here and now, destined to go nowhere, for us never to meet again. I want to make the most of it, to savour it, to live it."

As she spoke April stretched one hand behind his back, pushing his robe aside, exposing his naked, tanned, toned chest, pushing her hand behind him and grabbing hold of the bare flesh of his firm ass. As she did so April moved her other hand between their bodies, just below waist height, her palm facing Jean-Paul's body, naked under the open robe, her knuckles facing her own body.

She moved forward until she could feel him, feel the bare flesh of his manhood pressing against the palm of her hand. April immediately she wrapped her fingers around him, feeling his size, squeezing him in her hand.

She whispered in Jean-Paul's ear, "tomorrow we will be gone, today is for now and I want you!"

Jean-Paul responded to her words, to the touch of her hand on him, the grip of her fingers around him.

He kissed her more passionately, putting one hand around her cupping the back of her head, holding her. His other hand he reached behind her, grabbed hold of one cheek of her ass and pulled her towards him, the pressure squashing April's hand tighter onto him, tighter onto his manhood. April could feel it pulse in her grip as it began to fill out, its bare flesh pressing against the grip of her fingers. April took a loud, sharp breath.

At the change in April's breathing Jean-Paul moved, released his hold on her, and, reaching both hands around her, he lifted April off the ground, holding her firmly in his arms. He then spun her round, his back now to the wall, his hands moving down to April's ass where he began to wriggle his fingers over the material of her maid's skirt, slowly inching it up over her legs, passed her thighs and onto her ass. Once there he took the ruffled material in his hand and pulled it further, over her cheeks until it rested on her waist.

The bare flesh of April's ass was now exposed to the cool Parisian air, the tops of her fishnets now clearly visible under the Parisian moonlight, so too the line of her suspenders as they stretched over her pert cheeks.

April took hold of the top of Jean-Paul's robe, pulled it off his shoulders, dragging it down his naked torso until it fell onto the floor.

Jean-Paul was now naked, she in his arms.

Now free of the restraint of her skirt April wrapped her legs around Jean-Paul's naked, muscular body, threw her arms around his neck and began to kiss him passionately, the lips, their tongues exploring each other.

Still holding her off the ground, Jean-Paul stretched his hands under her, sliding over the top of her black fishnet stockings, over her suspenders, onto the bare flesh of her ass, touching the edge of her pretty cream and black lace panties, the frilly edge stroking against his wrist.

As he held both of her cheeks in his hands his fingers took hold of the thin piece of material that traced between April's ass cheeks, underneath over her lips, gently pulling it to one side, over the pert cheek of her ass.

April was now open to his touch and she felt his fingers as they gently stroked her pussy lips, the sensation of his touch forcing her to drop her head into his shoulders, to bite his neck, the desire to have him inside her building as he touched her.

April was already pretty helpless, lost in the moment, the touch of his fingers on her lips increasing her breathlessness but she managed to release one of her hands from around his neck and leaning to the side reached down between their bodies, feeling his nakedness as she stretched her arm so she could take the tip of his cock in her grasp.

Jean-Paul, though clearly not yet fully erect, had filled out further and April could feel he was large, nearing eight inches, and thick. As she squeezed him in her hands April could hear his breathing quicken in her ear, feel his cock beginning to pulse and twitch, feel it filling out totally. As she held him April could feel his skin as it draw back over his large helmet, its exposed purple head now touching her fingers.

April now used all her strength to pull her ass up, Jean-Paul still holding the bare flesh of her cheeks. Once at the desired height April pushed her lower body towards him, her hand still gripping his throbbing cock as she guided it to until it touched the edge of her pussy, letting out a gasp as it involuntarily twitched, his exposed helmet nudging against her.

In his manly, but somehow now gentler, French accent, Jean-Paul whispered in her ear,

"April, you are so special".

April held him there for a moment, gripping his erect cock in her hand, his helmet still twitching on her lips, enjoying the sensation, the touch of him on her, the feeling of him in her fingers, the tease, the anticipation of taking him inside her.

April knew she couldn't hold the position for long so she let him slip out of her hands, leaving him stood to attention between her legs, the tip nudging against her lips. As she rested there April heard Jean-Paul's strong, yet gentle, French voice whisper in her ear.

"I am here to serve you, mon cheri. You are such a special, sweet but oh so sexy lady. You are in control, I will simply support you, deliver to you your pleasure. You determine the pace. I am yours."

April kissed his cheek, her gratefulness for his consideration unspoken, gripping him tightly so she could use her arms to control the rate at which she lowered herself onto him.

Jean-Paul stood perfectly still, allowing April gently to lower her body down, easing herself onto his clock, her lips parting slowly around him.

April had a preference for thickness but the way Jean-Paul stretched her was almost too much and she gripped her arms tighter around him, gasping loudly in his ear as her lips enveloped his helmet.

April held herself, supported by Jean-Paul's strong arms, as she paused, almost forcibly relaxing her pelvic muscles to receive him, savouring every ounce of the feeling as Jean-Paul's cock entered her, the tip of his manhood inching tightly through her warm, throbbing lips until he was inside her. They both sighed with pleasure as her soft, wet lips slid over him, clenching her pelvic muscles around his shaft.

April was ready for him, had been ready for him since they first met in the Louvre that morning, but she was not totally ready for his size. She took him slowly, deliberately, gently lifting her ass, drawing him back to the edge of her lips and, with Jean-Paul's hands still holding the bare flesh of her ass, lowered herself again so he slid back inside her.

April repeated this motion, sliding her lips up and down over him, each time letting him go a little further inside her, savouring the feeling, the sensation as her warm juices released inside her, helping her to receive him.

Although April could feel the moistness building inside her the franticness of their meeting that night, the speed at which they had progressed, the lack of protracted foreplay, meant April could hold him tight, could feel every inch of him as entered her, feel him as she slid over his long, stiff cock, pushing deeper inside her, feel him as he stretched her lips, feel his girth pass down the inside aching walls, practically feel the veins on his length pulse, pumping blood up his shaft, making it throb inside her.

Unable to hold back any more, the intense feeling draining her strength, April couldn't hold her weight any longer and dropped onto him for one last time, taking fully Jean-Paul's manhood totally inside her, feeling her lips touch his short dark, curly hair at it's base, feel her warm, moist walls totally enveloping him, feeling the tip of him as it touched deep inside. April placed her hands on Jean-Paul's shoulders, rested her weight on him, letting Jean-Paul's strength take her weight. For a few moments April stayed perfectly still, savouring the experience of Jean-Paul's throbbing manhood inside her, taking pleasure from every little twitch it made, every little pulse of his veins, every sharp breath in her ear, clenching her muscles to grip her lips around him. God he felt good!

After a few moments Jean-Paul shifted his stance, slightly parting his legs for greater stability. April had regained some of her strength and at his movement she started to use her arms on his shoulders, pressing down to raise her ass, slowly dragging her lips up over the entire length of Jean-Paul's manhood, bringing him to the edge, stretching her lips, resting herself there briefly, feeling him twitch and throb against her before lowering herself down over him again, clenching her muscles around every inch of him as she slid him back, totally inside her.

Jean-Paul moved, keeping one hand under her ass, across both her cheeks, taking her weight. He moved the other to April's shoulders, undid the buttons on each shoulder of her maids apron, the release of the final button making the flap of material fall off April's shoulder. Jean-Paul then firmly pulled at the front of April's white blouse, popping the press-studs, pulling it apart, revealing the pretty cream and black lace bra that was supporting April's ample breasts.

April was now totally engrossed in their passion. She could feel the coolness of the Parisian autumn air on her bare flesh, flesh exposed by the actions of Jean-Paul. She could feel his bare flesh against hers, feel his grip on her ass, hear his whispering, his breathing in her ear.

She then felt his lips on the flesh of her breasts as he leant his head into her upper body and began to kiss her, his tongue stroking across her breasts, occasionally sliding under the lace edge of her bra, touching her nipples. April could also feel him still inside her, feel him pulsate as she slid herself up and down his entire length.

Jean-Paul took a step back towards the building, his back leaning onto the wall. April felt the base of her blacked high heeled shoes touched something hard and looking over his shoulders and through the pale moonlight she could see her feet were touching a ledge.

She moved, still keeping her legs wrapped around him but placing her feet on the ledge, making her legs a little longer as they took a little of her weight and using this extra support to assist her move her body, move her lips up and down him.

They were now totally engrossed in their passion and the new position gave them both additional confidence, allowing the pace of their actions to quicken.

April was now rapidly pushing her ass up, dragging her lips over him, stroking them over his entire length, quickly lowering herself back down him, making the head of his cock press deep inside her.

Jean-Paul was now gripping her tightly around her waist with one hand, the other pushed underneath her, passed the gap in the cheeks of her ass, his fingers touching the edge of her lips as they wrapped around him.

He then used his teeth to pull her bra down over her ample breasts, exposing their flesh and erect nipples to the cool night air, his lips caressing them.

April could feel the sensation building inside her, feel it in him also, feel the nip of his teeth on her bare breasts become firmer, much more passionate.

With the additional support of her heels on the ledge April was able to release one hand from around Jean-Paul's neck and she lowered this down between them, pressing it through their bodies until it reached the top of her panties, pushing it further until her fingers pressed under the lace material, stroking over her trim shave, just the V at the top of her lips, resting on her clit.

Perhaps now sensing April was on the edge Jean-Paul began, for the first time, to move his lower body, matching his rhythm to April's, rapidly pushing himself inside her, pressing him deep within her.

At the same time his hand around her waist pulled her tighter to him, the hand under her ass gripping and caressing the flesh at the edge of her lips where they joined her thighs.

April was now rubbing her fingers on her clit, the pressure of their bodies squashing her finger harder onto it, the rhythm of her finger matching their mutual thrusts, both now panting heavily, she gasping in Jean-Paul's ear, he in hers, each gasp matching the time his manhood slid deep inside her, matching each time he pressed against the flesh deep within.

In the beginning Jean-Paul had given her the control but it was now clearly his, her insides throbbing around him, April's acceptance of him now complete, her walls now warm and wet, receiving him totally.

April could sense that she was about to cum, that he was too, brought there by her sounds, her smell, her touch, the grip of her lips around him.

April rubbed her clit harder, faster, groaning and whispering in his ear.

"Oh God! Oh God!"

April could hear Jean-Paul in hers.

"Mon cherie, vous magnifique, non arête, oh, oh non arête, non arête."

April knew exactly what to do now and on her next thrust down she stopped her upward movements and instead pressed herself down onto him, moving in small circular movements on him, her lips wrapped around the base of his cock, pressing her warm, moist, fleshy insides firmly down on his helmet as it pressed deep inside her, pressing her clit with her fingers.

The feeling was now too much to take, the sensation unbearable and she let out a loud scream as her orgasm burst through her button, sending her whole body into a spasm, tingling, twitching.

As the initial wave of her climax released into her April pressed onto Jean-Paul once more, feeling his cock pulsing deep inside her, feeling it throb as he too climaxed, erupted, hearing him crying out in ecstasy as he spurted his man juices deep inside her, sinking his teeth into her shoulders, biting her firmly, passionately.

At the sound of him, at the feeling that had been generated through their passion, through her clit, through his large, thick cock deep inside her, the grip of his teeth on her shoulders, April kept her herself pressed her onto him, making him touch that spot deep inside her as he squirted his man juices into her.

The effect was electric, his eruption making her climax again, a climax generated deep inside her very being, enveloping her, draining her energy as it spread through her entire body, mingling with the remnants of the feeling generated from her clit, creating an entirely new feeling, once so deep, so intense, so complete, so total.

April's body now fell limp as she collapsed onto Jean-Paul, both staying still, he leaning onto the wall, she leaning onto him. Exhausted. Breathless. Ecstatic.

After a few moments April pushed up on the ledge, drawing herself over him slowly until he was out.

She stepped back, straightened her skirt, fastened her top. Jean-Paul sat on the ledge, completely motionless, still naked, his manhood now hanging down semi erect between his legs, a small trace of their joined juices trickling down it.

Once fully dressed and ready April leant forward, kissed Jean-Paul on the cheek and whispered,

"aurevoir Jean-Paul, mon cheri, vous etes magnificent, stupefiant."

As April once more entered the party room she could see the girls dancing, gyrating around the body of another nearly naked Adonis.

One of the girls turned and on seeing April shouted,

"where have you been? You're missing all the fun, this guy's much more obliging than the last one."

April simply smiled and replied, "oh really?"

12