Adventures in Modern Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fatdog25
Fatdog25
507 Followers

"What the fuck, April?" Talk about random.

"She waxes because pussy hair makes Dad gag when he gets in his mouth. She offered to take me to get a wax."

"No, don't - Now I've got that mental picture in my head."

"If I have to see it, you do too." She was really getting into fucking me now, riding up and down with enthusiasm.

"Stop talking, you're going to kill the mood."

She slowed her pace to kiss me. "She said all she has to do is whisper our names in his ear and he's good to go all night." That's when she started gyrating something inside her and I blew right afterward.

She came right after I did, rubbing her clit as she ground against me. She flopped down on top of me so I couldn't move. "She told me it's the best sex she's ever had and she'll kill you herself if you ever leave me."

"I beg you, please stop. I don't want to know that."

"Sorry, Paulie. We're going to share that, too." Her laughter was contagious.

I was awakened Sunday morning by the first of many blowjobs, followed by the best doggystyle in the world. It did not, however, make Sunday dinner any less awkward. Mom and April's knowing glances between them were distracting. Dad was back to being Dad.

It took a few months to figure out what happened with the app. A contract programmer decided to have a little fun as an April Fools joke until he found out he was being let go for inconsistent work quality.

Dad didn't have a lot of details, it seems that nobody could or would explain how malicious code ended up in the beta test version of the program or how the emails kept being sent out after I unsubscribed.

The original data files contained names, addresses, and other personal information, making it easy to identify siblings. If two names had a number of common factors, they would research using social media to make a final determination. Even though I didn't have an active social media account, April did. Of course, she had family photos posted, making it easy to identify us as siblings.

In the comedy of errors that followed, testing never saw actual output generated by the software. The data they had been provided was randomly generated during the initial rollout and results were calculated at random for each match by the malicious code. Meanwhile, the siblings continued going through the process, unaware that their available pool of matches had always been limited to one.

The testing methodology had been predicated on siblings being excluded from each other's candidate pool. Nobody even thought to look at that data until after the fact. Instead of writing their own testing routines, they relied on what testing the programmer had created to test his code prior to submitting it to the version control software.

The bottom line was that when the programmer in question found out he was being let go, rather than roll back his code or tell somebody about the joke, he just said "fuck it, I'm out." It wasn't until somebody started raising hell that they had any idea something had gone horribly wrong. It shouldn't have happened, it probably wouldn't have happened if they had followed good practices, but happen it did.

Initially, it was thought that less than a dozen couples were affected, all of them siblings. All of them ended up matched together. That's what raised the original flag. Two brothers were matched and the family found out about it after they got caught.

Despite that, the group of companies were still interested, the problems were eventually corrected, and a settlement was authorized.

Dad had us show up at the house one Saturday to meet with the lawyers. Nondisclosure agreements were signed and we were each handed an envelope.

April almost fainted when we opened them up. For any pain, suffering, and psychological distress we may have suffered, we were compensated for it with a check for one million dollars each. The companies involved denied any negligence or wrongdoing, of course. It was just an unfortunate "accident".

There was a formal apology to go with the denial from Dad's company. We were also forbidden from ever mentioning it again. A half million dollars each sealed the deal.

Money may not buy you love but it will definitely buy your silence if there's enough of it.

Since Mom had been a financial advisor before COVID, we turned to her for advice. She helped us decide what to do. I held a little back to surprise everyone after Christmas.

Dad received his bonus at the end of the year, although it was smaller than anticipated due to the settlements. That was when I sprang my surprise.

Vegas, baby. Sin City. A high roller suite at the Bellagio for a week. Our parents wouldn't have to pay for a thing that they didn't want to. Mom cried when I explained that I wanted to show my love and appreciation for how they handled our falling in love with each other. Dad didn't cry but he came pretty damn close. April was very, very appreciative.

The week we spent there was magical. We checked in on a Monday afternoon and went up to the suite. Mom and Dad were wandering around, awestruck at how nice it was. That didn't take long to progress to signs it was time for the two of us to take a walk. It seemed that ever since our parents found out about us, they were like teenagers in love. And lust, definitely lots of lust.

We wandered around the casino until we found the conservatory and botanical garden. We were standing in front of a beautiful floral display when I slid the ring I had managed to smuggle with us onto her left ring finger. She stared at the ring for a few moments and then threw her arms around my neck. I don't know if it was the kiss or the grinding that convinced me it was time to go back upstairs.

When we opened the suite door, it was silent inside. We had been gone almost two hours so I figured they were taking a nap or went to get something to eat. We made our way quietly to our room on the opposite side of the suite.

We took our time undressing each other. I loved seeing her naked, which is pretty much how she spent her time in the apartment these days. We had also recently discovered the joys of 69, and being brother and sister, we just had to turn it into a contest.

After we were naked, warmed up, and in position, she called "Start" and slowly ran her tongue around the crown before gradually taking me in all the way and backing out, repeating the process over and over. I started teasing her outer lips, working inward and slowly tongue fucking her as she became wetter and wetter. As she became more aroused, I began teasing her clit, lightly sucking it or flicking it with my tongue. She went all out, licking, stroking and sucking gently.

When I felt the beginning of my orgasm starting to build, I began moving my hips to make her believe I was closer than I was. As she began working me harder, I applied sudden suction to her clit and tickled her asshole with my thumb while lightly pinching her nipple, causing her to instantaneously orgasm. This caused me to orgasm as the noise she made with my cock in her mouth created vibrations that set me off.

Afraid that, or at least guessing, Mom and Dad might still be in their room, we were remarkably quiet. It was at this point we learned they weren't sleeping or out, they were taking a breather.

"Oh, God, Marie. Jesus, you're gonna suck my soul out like that." April was immediately wet again and trying to grind against my face.

Mom said something I couldn't make out but Dad was plenty loud. "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, Marie. Oh, shit -", his groan left no doubt about the end of that sentence. I started lightly teasing April again with my tongue as she grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it. Lightly flicking her clit with my tongue a few times made her cum incredibly hard for so little effort on my part.

"Stevie, Stevie - yes, baby, slide your tongue inside me, oh, God, I love that." Mom was just as loud as Dad was. April was also aroused again. This time took a little longer but I'll be damned if she didn't cum even harder that time.

Right about then Mom came, wailing "Stevie" loud enough that I thought somebody would probably call Security and have us thrown out.

They weren't done yet.

I was lying there, April's soaking wet pussy in my face when I hear the sound of skin slapping skin. Loudly. I could hear Dad's voice speaking low but I couldn't make out what he was saying. Then there was a lot of grunting and groaning as the pace picked up. April started squirming again and her mouth found my cock and began teasing it to life.

I was fully into listening to my parents fuck their brains out and eating April while she did her best to kill me with her mouth. April came first, hard and fast, and then I heard Mom.

"That's it, fuck me. Fuck your sister. Fuck. Me. Paulie -", it was almost a scream at the end. Dad obviously complied, his groans were almost as loud as the thwacking sounds of skin on skin. April held on, stroking my cock as I shot the largest load of my life into her mouth. I have no idea if she came again, I had my tongue buried as deep as it would go inside her pussy as I thrust my hips up to keep from shouting louder than Mom.

April twisted around to lay on me as I tried to catch my breath and figure out what the hell just happened. Using a T-shirt to clean ourselves up, April began telling me a secret.

Shortly after they found out, Mom and April had been talking, Mom wanted to make sure I wasn't taking advantage of her or forcing her into something she didn't want. April explained to her that she did want this, I never asked her to do anything she wasn't comfortable with, and she was extremely happy. She could tell there was something Mom wanted to ask but it made her very uncomfortable so she promised Mom that she could ask anything and she would get an honest answer.

That's when Mom told her about how Dad had come upstairs after we went home and apologized. He had only been trying to help us out because, as far as he was concerned, the two best things in his life were my Mom and us. He never meant for it to happen, either, but we were obviously happy together. There was no going back.

It took a couple of days but Mom came to realize he was right. When they made up, Mom noticed that Dad hadn't needed to use one of his pills and drew the logical conclusion that he found it arousing in some way. She tried the theory out that Thursday. They were getting warmed up for another round of make up sex and she whispered in his ear, wondering what we looked like fucking. It resulted in the best sex they had had in years, Dad was insatiable.

What surprised Mom the most was her response to it. Even though the idea still bothered her, it turned her on, too. She was hoping that April would share some details so she could get Dad worked up enough to fuck her silly. She felt years younger now, Dad fucked like he was years younger, and she wanted to keep that up for as long as she could.

So April told her some of what we did. She told Mom about the oral sex book I found and suggested that maybe Dad could use a few pointers since he liked oral sex sans hair. Mom got the book, found one for blowjobs and bought that one to share with April, and their sex life went through the roof.

It was during the time they talked that April discovered she was turned on by our parents getting turned on by our fucking. That's what had fueled that first Saturday morning fuck when she brought up Mom getting waxed. I had figured out that part eventually, since April would always talk about them knowing about us while we were fucking. It was her kink and it cost me nothing to indulge it. Asking her "I wonder if they know I'm doing this to their precious daughter?" almost always resulted in her cumming, no matter what it was I was doing to her.

Listening to my mother cum while my father railed her doggystyle did things to me, too. I got off on listening to them fuck that night after dinner, after they thought they had the suite to themselves again. We left and then snuck back, assuming they would wait about 30 minutes before starting to make sure we were really gone.

We timed it perfectly. Dad must have had his face buried in Mom's pussy because she was egging him on. She came loudly as April rode me hard, her panties between her teeth as a gag to keep from crying out. I didn't have to warm her up, either. She shoved me down on the bed and ripped my pants down to my knees, hiked up her sundress and pulled her panties off, gripped them between her teeth, and was on top of me before I knew what hit me.

It wasn't long before we heard that magical sound of skin on skin. This time, they went all out on the brother/sister stuff. April was like a woman possessed at that point. She was doing things with the walls of her pussy that were out of this world. I held on for as long as I could and somehow we came together, her nails digging bloody gouges into my chest as I left bruises on her hips from grabbing her so tightly as I rammed my cock into her as far as it would go. She had dropped the panties toward the end, using her mouth on mine to keep us quiet.

The silence that followed was only broken by the sound of my parents rearranging themselves on their bed. Until I sneezed. I couldn't help it, April's hair was tickling my nose. My mistake was thinking I could do it quietly.

Mom laughed first. It wasn't long before we were all laughing. Then they started fooling around again, which made April start fooling around, and before I knew it, I was banging my sister from behind for my parents' voyeuristic entertainment and I was having fun doing it. I'm sure we went a little over the top at the end but from the sounds of it in the other room, they didn't mind at all.

The rest of the week, we spent the day doing our own things but at night, well, I'm guessing the cleaning crew thought we were having orgies in there. The entire room smelled of sex. We never saw each other naked or watched each other fuck, we just listened and entertained ourselves.

On spa day for Mom and April, Dad invited me down to one of the sports books, we sat and watched soccer while we talked. He had his own surprise waiting for us when we went home.

It seems that one of the companies that had invested in the dating app technology had also incorporated it into the software that they sold to fertility clinics. There was just one small problem. They hadn't used the latest update to the core routines, they wanted to code their own sibling failsafe, and it failed. Dad wasn't sure how the mother found out but it turns out the donor was her brother. The baby had been born unaffected but there was a public stink about it.

The other issue was the nondisclosure agreements we had signed. They didn't cover anything outside of the initial failure. The new lawyers weren't sure if we could still be dragged into court and have to testify without a more comprehensive NDA. There was another check waiting for us when we got home. Two million each.

There hadn't been any publicity about the first glitch but there had been with the second. If somebody started asking the right questions or asked for the right documents, the shit would hit the fan. Dad's company wasn't at fault for the second incident but the publicity wouldn't be good for business. Dad said the companies that had invested in the technology were raking the money in and we probably could have gotten more if we had asked. All we wanted was to be left alone. Four million was more than enough for us.

Mom and April had their own little chat during their spa time. Mom had quit her job when COVID broke out, she was burnt out and needed a break from the strain of being an investment advisor and financial planner. Helping to manage our windfall had reminded her of how much she enjoyed the financial planning part of her work and she had found a part-time position doing just that part working from home. The house they had now no longer met their needs since Dad was working from home more often because his knees were giving him problems and it was painful to drive.

They concocted a plan. I think they underestimated how far Dad and I would go to make them happy, though.

The plan involved scouting new neighborhood developments for two contiguous lots, large enough to plant trees between the houses on either side. The house would be designed as two separate houses sharing one common wall. The master bedrooms would share that wall with openings between them. That way, we could indulge our kinks and still have our separate spaces.

Our only requirement was no homeowner's association. When Mom started on their sales pitch, Dad and I looked at each other, nodded, and that's what he told them, "No fucking HOA." I think that they were surprised that it was that simple. Over the next couple of months, the plan evolved into a single home with an attached apartment, following a similar layout. Mom and Dad could still entertain friends occasionally and we had our space. We liked apartment living, we didn't need much in the way of room. Should we ever decide to sell, it could be modified or left as is.

We had a great time in Las Vegas. Mom and April bonded even more, which I loved. Dad and I had always gotten along great and the women's relationship now approached that level. The sex, with and without an audience, was some of the best we ever had.

April cried when we received the second check. It broke her heart that it had torn that family apart instead of making them stronger. Like always, the novelty wore off the story and it faded away. Turns out the accidental incest family settled, too.

Dad's knees finally gave up entirely and he had them replaced after we moved. At April's suggestion, they put in a sex swing in the new house. Dad could do almost everything he could before the surgery except kneel for extended periods of time. This way, Mom didn't have to give up getting nailed from behind. I offered to put one in for April but she liked sneaking over to our parents' side and using theirs, especially while they were home.

What can I say, my little freak always came first ... at least most of the time.

##########

Thank you for reading. Voting, favoriting, and commenting are free so please indulge yourselves if you have a mind to. Feedback is always good to get on my end and is very much appreciated.

Have a fun-filled April Fool's Day and remember, plausible deniability is always your friend!

Fatdog25

Fatdog25
Fatdog25
507 Followers