Adventures in Nemesisland Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

He groaned, collapsing on all fours onto the floor and grasping his stomach. Another guard had fallen onto the floor in a fit of convulsions until he stiffened and went quiet. It was soon silent as finally they all succumbed to the poison. The belladonna had done its deadly work. I could only hope that the stew had been taken by everybody in the temple and that this sight was being repeated all over the marble palace.

I sought out the keys for the shackles of the young acolytes from the guard room and proceeded cautiously through the passages to the ceremonial chamber in the centre of the temple. All along the way I saw dead guards strewn on the marble floors. An eerie silence permeated the whole temple and there was no sign of any life. I soon reached the inner sanctum again. I stood in the chamber before the thirteen girls chained to the pillars. I felt a rush of excitement as I sensed victory was in my grasp and that the release of the young women was in hand.

Then, I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around. An old man in a monk's habit with a large silver cross hanging from his neck was hunched on the floor against the wall. His face was impenetrable from underneath his hood. Then, he looked up and his eyes, stunningly bright and alert for a man of his age, caught mine. If this was the only heretic from the new religion remaining in the temple then even I should have no difficulty in overwhelming him and completing my task. Or, so I thought, until his wheezle words started to echo across the chamber.

"Congratulations, my young friend - you have done well. I applaud your courage and cunning in overwhelming the foot soldiers of Christ. Your mistress has chosen her protagonist wisely and prepared him well. I have never known the gold, silver, crystal and quartz gates to be penetrated before, yet you have managed to pass through all four. You must have subtle powers behind you."

His voice was clear, slow and seductive. I found myself being drawn in. The old man stood up awkwardly clasping a wood staff to help support him and shuffled towards me never once turning his sharp gaze away from me. He grasped my arm for support.

"I bear you no ill will, my friend. You have justly earned the moment of your triumph. But listen to me, my son, don't you see what I can offer you - all of these thirteen girls could be yours to use how you desire. It is in your power to have them, I will not stand in your way if you wish to take them. Look at them. They are still helpless, they would do anything for you if you released them."

I was aware I was being lured into a trap, but the voice of the old man was so calmly seductive that everything he said seemed to make sense. His silky tones were bewitching me. My mind was in conflict, torn between resistance and his seductive temptation. He grasped my face with his hand and turned it around the semi-circle of marble columns making me gaze at each of the thirteen naked girls chained to the pillars. They were all gagged and none were able to call out any warnings to me or to break the spell of the aged monk's voice.

"Look upon them, my son. All of that soft naked flesh could be yours. Thirteen girls chosen for their beauty, presence and spirituality to be trained to serve the goddesses and they could be yours. They may have been used over zealously by my disciples but imagine them restored, bathed in rose water, their delectable bodies perfumed with the finest scents from the orient. Just think, as they touch your face with their soft hands, as they caress your body, as their gentle fingers arouse your sexual feelings. Feel the touch of their scented hair as it brushes against your naked body whilst they run their hands all over you. Until, finally, their fingers gently brush against your thigh, then your balls and then ultimately touch your cock. What man could resist such attention?"

My training at the hands of Goddess Nemesis, the years of devoted servitude to her and the worship of the sacred feminine, was being put to the test. I could feel the stirrings in my loins, the gentle swelling in my cock. I knew that if I allowed myself to get an erection I would be defeated. I strained every sinew of my body and mind to hold back the emerging tumescence in my cock.

"Don't resist now. Listen to what will befall you. Feel your cock erect and hard. Imagine as the soft lips of a young acolyte envelops your cock, feel the silky texture of her saliva around you and the gentle movement as her mouth takes in the shaft of your hard cock and runs up and down your erection bringing you just to the point of your climax. Then, imagine, as she pulls her mouth away, leans back and spreads her legs wide for you, as you kneel down and then enter her. How long will you last? How long before the final explosion of orgasm erupts inside her? Then, the deed is done - you would have impregnated a trainee goddess with your seed and she will be yours. All thirteen of them could be yours; every day and every night they would be there for you to take your pleasure."

The task was on a knife edge. I was battling with myself to control my body, to try and break free from the hypnotic and seductive words of the old monk. I remembered the advice that had been given me, use the tools that have been given. Amethyst. It is the Goddess Nemisis's birth stone. It has mystical qualities - it brings good fortune, it cleanses, it brings about a chaste frame of mind...it protects against seduction! I thrust my hand into my bag and clasp it around the piece of uncut crystal. Instantaneously I started to think more clearly. I could feel the cleansing properties releasing me from the spell of the old monk. "No, old man, I will not yield to temptation," I pronounced.

I pulled myself away from his grasp, turned and pushed him hard. He fell back, his head crashed against the marble floor and he was soon nestled in a pool of his blood. The final obstacle to the completion of my mission had been removed

I quickly set about the work of releasing the girls. Then, a strange thing suddenly occurred to me. I did a quick count; one of the young acolytes was missing. There were only twelve! Having thought my task was nearly at an end I realised my duty was now to search the remainder of the temple for the missing girl. I gathered all of the girls up and let them through the black quartz gate one at a time. I had got to the last girl, the twelfth, which was you Kim. I remember that you had been chained up for so long and had been so badly treated that you were in a daze. Then I felt cold steel pressed against my neck and I heard a female voice whisper in my ear, "The last one is mine. You may have poisoned all the soldiers and priests and released eleven of us, but your victory will not be complete, servant of the goddesses."

I was shocked. The smell of a sweet perfume filled my nose. I felt long hair against the side of my face and the curves of a female body pressed against my back as her hold tightened and the knife was held against my throat. "Yes, I'm the missing thirteenth girl. But, I've chosen another path, I've decided to join the physical and sexual world. I've given my body up to satisfy the lusts of the disciples of the new religion. In return I have been given a favoured status, I have been pampered and offered rich clothes and fine jewellery to wear. Come over the the Knights Templar who may reward you if you repent by rejecting your mistress and emptying your seed into me. Make this choice, abject slave of the goddesses, or the only alternative is death."

How many more twists will my mission take? I pondered my next course of action quickly but carefully. I felt the knife pressing on my throat and even now I could feel warm drops of blood on my neck. I gasped for breath. "Oh fair and beautiful maiden, I am undone and your words are so full of wisdom. The very end of this mission has finally revealed my true self. Long have I desired to have girls to satisfy my sexual desires. The temptations placed before me by the old monk were not lost on me. My sexual urges have been aroused. Now that I can hear your words, smell your sweet scent and feel your breasts pressed against me I realise that I would like nothing more than to have your naked body held against mine". She replied, "Oh yes, I can feel that you desire me. There may be hope for you yet". I continued, "Let me admire your beautiful body, let me see your young pert breasts. Just talking and imagining is arousing me. Whether you decide to kill me or take me with you let me satisfy my sexual needs now on the floor of this temple now". "So you want to take me, penetrate and impregnate me now, on the marble floor of this shrine to the goddesses?" she asked, I replied, "Oh, yes, young mistress, more than anything else" .

She relaxed her grip slightly and pulled the knife away from my neck. I seized my opportunity, pushing her backwards with all of my strength. The force of the movement sent us both crashing onto the marble floor and the knife spinning away. I had played a treacherous and dangerous game, enticing the young girl into believing I might follow her to create one small opening that I could exploit.

I confronted her, "Don't you understand that by going with the disciples of the new religion you are betraying your sex, that you will subject yourself to a life of abuse just to satisfy the lusts of your male tormentors. Your rich clothes and jewellery are just meaningless vanity and will count for nothing. Come back, follow me back through the gates where I can re-unite you with the goddesses". I pleaded with her desparately. She faced up to me, her eyes wild with hatred and anger. She made a leap for the knife, her speed, suppleness and agility taking me by suprise as she twisted round and thrust the dagger into my side. I collapsed in pain onto the floor with a deep and bloody wound.

"You're wrong, when I return the followers of the new religion will hold me in high honour. Not only that but I will take this other girl back with me so they can impregnate her." With that parting exclamation she grasped your hand Kim and dragged you running out of the inner sanctum and out of my reach. My last desperate plea to her had failed. I was crestfallen. I had rescued eleven of the girls but I felt a bitter sense of failure that during that last encounter I had lost the battle to persuade the fallen acolyte and that she had escaped with you Kim.".

"I'm sorry Kim, I failed you. It was my fault you weren't rescued."

"But what happened next? What happened after I was taken away? Do you know?"

"Yes Kim, my story does continue. There are several more twists to it."

A voice echoed down the corridor.

"Nurse Kim, are you ready yet? I'm waiting for you and I have a patient here."

"But the rest of the story!" Kim gasped in exasperation.

"No Kim, you'll have to go to her. We'll both be in big trouble if you don't."

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers
12