All Comments on 'Adventures in Sex in Public Ch. 03'

by sluttyjulia

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 16 years ago
A short-lived character

Situationally, the plot is an easy draw. It's not too far from reality in the way clinical hypersexuality is essentially obsession-compulsion with a strong endorphin reward (then a protection of future reward by socially embracing the lifestyle). It's sort of like a sex train wreck, where you just can't turn away. OTOH, it does bring around thoughts of tailoring and shaping those impulses to better address the dangers they hold. Even if somebody has risky behavior, going too far off the deep end in fiction shakes the reader out of their suspension of disbelief. Something you might consider for future stories, Julia (which I *am* hoping to read).

a9olloa9olloabout 16 years ago
One of the best

One of the best exh stories I have read for some time, Keep writing.

kinglearkinglearover 15 years ago
Loved it

Over the years my wife has become much like Julia and we test each others limits on occasion. The risk element is very well done. And Julia is truly quite the slut!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersluttyjulia@sluttyjulia
i love exhibitionism and sex in public places. I wear short skirts and dresses and mostly go without panty and bra. I have been naughty at parking lots, pubs / nightclubs, stairwells in malls, at work, in cars / bus / train.