Adventures in Swinging Ch. 18-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie yawned and said, "We sailed along in Aunt Esther, feeding her on Da's gas card. We arrived the evening before the interviews began. The company put us up at their expense in a Hampton Inn. The interviews took only two days. Jare sailed through him, but I was hit by morning sickness. I gutted my way through them as best I could. I discovered the company's president was an alum from the University of Illinois. Go figure that! What a small world it is. Jared said it was my luck of the Irish at work again.

We were told to expect offer letters at our home addresses at the end of the second day of the next week. You could have heard a pin drop in the room, and yes, I had to close Jared's jaw again. That goofy, gaping jawdrop of his is still cute to this day. So, with a rapidly expanding baby bump, Jare, the girls cooking in my bun, and I headed for Huntsville all at the tender age of 22."

I took control back from Ellie and nudged her, saying, "It's going to be a busy day tomorrow. Time for us to hit to the sack." Ellie and I hugged and smooched our goodnights, and we headed to our room for a couple of hours of deep sleep.