All Comments on 'Adventures in Unknown Space Ch. 02'

by euchrid3

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SirCarlSirCarlalmost 4 years ago
Once again,

Well thought out, written, and presented. Keep on keepn' on.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Hmm,

Hmm, I'm wondering why there was a big hole in the station? And how big was the previous crew, and where did they all go? Liking the AI's, and they are obviously fun to fuck. But I'm hoping you fill in the many blanks as to why this station was abandoned and left out in space with it's AI's still operating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

This story must continue please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What I'm doing.

I'm adding this story to my favorite list. Hope you continue to do good with it. Because if it doesn't have a good ending. I will remove it from my favorite list. But so far both chapter's got 5 stars.

TurtleHermitTurtleHermitalmost 4 years ago

Man, this is one of the better stories I've read recently. I love it! Especially Natalie & her ability to spawn clothing. Would love for her to cycle through some lingerie... ;)

If you write a part 3, can you include more details about the AI's artificial bodies? Are they robots wrapped in hot women's skin, or biologically-correct clones with cybernetic augmentations, etc.?

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 4 years ago

Well done. This site definitely needs more sci-fi themed stories.Since the AIs cannot leave the station, is there any reason why he can't park his ship inside the station? Is there a ship dock somewhere? What about the remaining crew, have any been put in suspended animation or something like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

MORE!! need i add anything?

TheDrowTheDrowover 3 years ago
Very much hoping that this story continues!

This is really good! An enjoyable story, in a pretty well flushed out world, with just the right amount of sex paced into it! I hope it continues for many chapters to come!

I'm looking forward to learning more about the station, what happened, what damage exists, and how he protects what he's found.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice start! Please continue with it...

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 2 years ago

I really want to see where this story develops hope you write a 3ch!!!

TealguyTealguyabout 2 months ago

I’d love to see this story continue; I think you’ve got a very interesting setting & premise. Also the story information page says it was updated around the middle of 2023, so I’m assuming that there’s some potential for more chapters. 👍

Side note: “template 12J” has me very intrigued; that could be hinting at a minimum of 312 different interface templates! 👀 (12 x 26 letters) My mind boggles… Please keep this going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous