Adventures In Virginia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swallow," I interrupted.

She swallowed, then licked her sperm glossed lips. "Ok," she said, looking at me for approval.

I put a hand on her cheek, "You're a good little bitch. Now, get down, turn around, and bend over," I told her.

"Mmm... yeah, I like it from the back. Fill my pussy up with your big, hard dick," she said.

I didn't reply, I just stepped back, giving her enough room to get down. She hopped down from the sink and wasted no time turning around and bending over. She arched her back and spread her legs, which accentuated her sexy ass. "Close your legs," I told her.

She did as she was told, and I stepped closer to her. I put a hand on her ass and caressed it lightly. "Mmm... you like my ass, don't you?" she asked, wiggling her ass playfully.

I gave her a quick, hard swat on the ass cheek I had been rubbing. "Who told you to speak?" I asked, using my other hand to get a bunch of her long, blonde hair and wrapped it around my hand.

"Oww...," she exclaimed, "That hurt, I like it rough, but..."

I smacked her on her other ass cheek even harder. "Shut up," I told her, pulling her hair harder.

She straightened up a little and went to turn around. I put my free hand on the small of her back and held her in place. "Are you going to fuck me or tease me?" she asked, once again in her bitchy tone.

I grabbed my dick and put it between her pussy lips. "Get on your tip-toes, bitch," I said, tugging slightly on her hair.

She raised up on her toes and slid my cock into her, she moaned the entire time I eased into her until I was balls deep. Somehow, she felt even more amazing this time, I couldn't believe it, her pussy was already pulsating. I held her there for a moment, enjoying the way she felt impaled on my cock, pushing her against the sink, so she had nowhere to go. Finally, I moved my hand down her back just enough for my thumb to reach her asshole. I gently massaged her tight anus and started to pound away at her. After only a few hard thrusts, she started moaning too loud. "Quiet, bitch," I told her as I began to smack her ass cheeks hard on every third or fourth stroke, alternating cheeks. "You want to get spanked harder?"

Almost instantly, she started grunting as she took all of my hard prick. Then out of nowhere, she said, "Yes, spank me harder. I've been a naughty little bitch."

I thought I was going to be able to last longer this time, but that almost sent me to the edge, and the more I got into it, the closer I got. I was actually starting to worry I was going to cum first. Fortunately, she beat me to it. "Oh, god, I'm going to fucking cum again," she moaned breathlessly, "Are you close? Cum with me."

"Yeah, I'm close," I told her, speeding up and spanking her harder.

"Oh, my god, I'm cumming!" she screamed suddenly, way too loud.

I drove into her one last time, filling her with my semen for the second time. I pulled her hair back hard as I came, causing her to arch her back even more, which gave me an even better angle into her. I pumped at least seven massive shots into her this time.

"Shh.!" I said, pulling her hair back and trying to cover her mouth.

She resisted and leaned forward, pushing her sloppy cunt back on me even harder. "No! I'm a naughty bitch, spank me!" she yelled.

It was evident by her voice she was in ecstasy, and she no longer carder who heard. I smacked her ass hard four, five, six times in a row until my hand stung. "God, yes," she said, quieter now.

"You know, if J heard you and gets pissed, you're going to be my fuck buddy now until I find a new one," I told her, finally covering her mouth.

"I don't care, keep fucking me," she begged into my hand, bouncing her ass on my semi-hard prick.

I couldn't believe how horny the little bitch was all of a sudden. I figured I'd try to do what I could while I could. I jerked her hair back hard, eliciting a throaty growl out of her as I reached around her waist and found her clit. I wasn't fully erect, but I was going limp too fast, I might be able to make her cum one more time before I slipped out of her. She was almost standing up straight now as I pulled back more on her hair, which meant I couldn't long stroke her like before. That was for the best, my cock was still thick and filled her up, but I was sure it wasn't hard enough to fuck her properly.

I kept short stroking her as I played with her clit. After a few minutes, she squirted again as she fell back onto me. She was glistening with a thin layer of sweat and shaking, causing my dick to finally fall out of her. I had to let go of her hair and her clit to grab her and hold her up. She looked back at me over her shoulder, and before thinking about it, I leaned over and kissed her. She responded with a passionate kiss as I held her in my arms. She put a hand on the back of my head and held me tightly to her. My cock actually started bouncing again, and throbbing between us, hitting her pussy once or twice. She pulled her head away, breaking our kiss. "Oh, god, we gotta stop, I can't do that again," she said, trying to catch her breath.

I helped her get steady before letting go of her. "That was amazing," she said, leaning forward, supporting herself on the sink.

I went over to the toilet and picked her panties up off the floor. I went back behind her and found the crotch of her lacy, pink boy-shorts, and ran it between her legs, wiping her pussy. "I'm keeping these too," I told her after I'd wiped her off.

"I was hoping you would," she replied as we looked at each other in the mirror for the first time since we got in front of it.

I picked my pants up and put her panties in one of the pockets before going to the door. Just as I turned the doorknob, she said, "You know, I still don't know your name."

"Maybe I'll tell you next time," I replied, opening the door.

"Is there going to be a next time?"

"I'll keep coming over to fuck J, so I guess that's up to you. How bad do you want to know my name? You hold all of the power," I told her as I looked out of the door, down the hallway. Her bedroom light was on, J's was still off. "It looks like you woke your boyfriend up."

"Oh, fuck me," was the last thing I heard before closing the door behind me.

I tried sneaking into J's room, but she was awake too, watching the adult channel. "Close and lock the door behind you, please," she said.

"Yeah, ok," I replied, "Why didn't you tell me you had this channel before?"

"I dunno. It seemed like you had more fun out there than you would have in here," she said.

I wasn't able to tell if she was being sarcastic, or if she was mad, she sounded normal. "Yeah, I... uh..." I stuttered.

"It's ok, I don't care, I know she's a slut. That's what I get for bringing you here. Did she at least make you cum?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Good. Come get on the bed," she said, patting the empty bed beside her.

I walked over to the bed and laid down beside her. "You're not mad?"

"No. It's ok. You needed to cum too, and if my pussy is too tight, then I'm glad you got off. I shouldn't have been so selfish, I could have used my mouth to get you off, "she said, "Besides, my pussy is wet again, and if you fucked me for three hours before and couldn't get off, then I'm sure you can fuck me stupid now that you've gotten off."

"Twice," I told her, bragging a little.

"Good, that's even better," she replied, getting up on her knees, "now, just relax. I'm gonna suck you hard again so you can fuck me. I've been waiting for this as long as I've lived here," she said, brushing her hair behind an ear, "I can't wait to taste....

12