Adventures In Virginia Pt. 05

Story Info
A couple of weeks later I'm back in J's roommate's bed.
12.3k words
4.67
7.6k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost two weeks since I had spent the night at J's. The last time J had been awakened by her roommate screaming as I fucked her in the bathroom. J didn't necessarily care, but a few days later, she admitted to fucking a random guy she picked up from a bar because I wasn't around. She blamed her high libido, and every day since I had made sure I was around to fuck her when she needed it. It was starting to seem like she was doing everything in her power to keep me away from her roommate.

When we finally got to her place, we were alone. We took advantage of being alone and fucked in the living room for about an hour. After a couple more hours of fucking in her bedroom, J was finally asleep. As usual, I was frustrated because I wasn't able to get off in her tight pussy. Also, as usual, I left her, naked, wet, and snoring in her bed.

I decided to sit on the back porch and enjoy a beer while smoking a joint. The air was still chilly, but overall it was a lot nicer than the last time I sat out here. I was disappointed, I never heard J's roommate come home, and the later it got the more it seemed like she was staying at her boyfriend's.

Was that why J had finally taken me back to her house? Because she knew that her roommate wasn't coming home tonight, and she wouldn't have to worry. I still didn't know the roommate's name, J always just referred to her as "my bitchy roommate," or "the slut I live with."

The later it got, the more I was starting to think I was going to have to watch some porn in the living room before waking J up to try to get myself off. I knew that after a few hours of sleep, she would be more than willing to use her mouth on me if it came to it, and I had no problem pounding on her pussy for another hour or two before resorting to that.

About fifteen minutes later, I had put the joint out and was contemplating getting another beer when the kitchen light came on behind me. I thought J was awake and looking for me, so I didn't turn to look when I heard the sliding glass door open, and when no one said anything before it closed again, I knew it was her. This late, who else would it be. "Why are you always at my fucking house?" asked that familiar bitchy voice.

I looked over, and I was instantly filled with a rush of excitement. I don't think I had ever been so happy to be wrong. J's roommate had come home and was now standing right beside me. My night had now taken a turn for the better. "Where else would I go to find you?" I asked.

She walked over and stood a few feet in front of me. She put a hand on her hip and cocked it to the side, assuming that sexy stance that all women have that makes you wonder what exactly they're thinking. "Uh, yeah, I've had a shitty night, and it's all your fault," she said, in that sexy, bitchy tone, I'd come to love about her.

"My fault?" I asked, stunned at how she could possibly insinuate I had anything to do with what she had been through in the previous hours.

"Yeah, my boyfriend broke up with me because of you," she said, her voice cracking a little.

"Because of me?" I asked, trying not to laugh, "You can't mean because of what happened the last time I was here. That was your fault, not mine, and it was, like, two weeks ago."

"Yeah, well, we tried to make it work, but he said he felt inferior because I didn't get loud like that when he fucked me, and he doesn't want to keep dating a slut that couldn't keep her pussy in her pants," she said, walking around the table and sitting in the chair opposite me.

"I'm sorry to hear that," I told her.

"Thanks. I guess it's not all your fault either. I did go back to bed that night with a sloppy pussy. What did you call it" A creampie?" she asked, laughing a little.

"Are you serious? You really are a dirty slut. No wonder he broke up with you, I'm surprised he lasted this long," I told her, standing up to get another beer, "Can I offer you a beer, or maybe some of the joint. It might make you feel better."

"No, thanks. I can't," She replied.

I shrugged my shoulders and went into the kitchen. While I was in the house, I decided to check on J; she was still sound asleep, laying on her back with her legs spread. I left her, grabbed a beer, and went back outside. "So, J didn't wake up from me screaming the other night? When I hadn't seen you around, I thought she had left you too," she said.

"Oh, yeah, she heard. We're not 'together' anymore," I told her, using air quotes, "we're just fuckbuddies now. Which is all I thought we were anyway, so nothing really changed for me," I said, before taking a sip of beer.

"That explains the other guy she had here a few nights ago, I guess. I didn't think I'd ever see you again," she said.

"Were you worried?"

She ignored the question. "I think this is the longest we've ever talked," she said, after a long, somewhat awkward silence.

"I think so too. That's also the most clothes I've seen you wear," I told her, chuckling a little.

"Barely," she replied, "I'm used to seeing you in just pants, though," she said, chuckling a little too.

After a few more minutes of silence, she stood up. I was hoping she wasn't going inside. She didn't. Instead, she stepped in front of me, with her back to me, and squatted down. "Unzip me," she said, lifting her wavy blonde hair off her neck.

I leaned forward and unzipped her dress. The zipper ended just above the crack of her ass. I sat back in the chair as she stood up and looked back over her shoulder at me. "You want to fuck me, right?" she asked.

"That's a dumb question," I said, reaching down to unzip my pants.

"Yeah, well, I guess I may as well let you fuck me while I still can. It doesn't look like anyone else will be doing it for a while," she said.

She wiggled her shoulders and let her dress fall to her hips, a little shake, and it fell to the deck. I was a little shocked to see that she wasn't wearing a bra or panties, as well as a little disappointed. She stood there with her back to me wearing nothing but her high heel, thigh-high boots, and jewelry. "What kind of slut leaves the house without a bra or panties?" I asked.

"Uh, the kind that wants to get fucked. Why, are you disappointed?" she asked, running her hands over her hips.

"Yeah, a little. I like my trophies," I told her.

"Oh, okay, well, that's an easy fix," she said going to the door, she slid it open and stopped. "What's your favorite color?"

"On you, white," I answered.

"Okay, you better have your pants off when I get back, " she said as she disappeared into the house.

I took a couple of drinks from my beer before standing up and letting my pants fall to the porch. I didn't have to wait for her very long, she was back and closing the door as I kicked my pants to the side and sat down. "Better?" she asked, taking her place in front of me again with her back to me.

She had put on a slightly large baby-doll tee, which ended an inch or two above a lacy, white thong. From the back, all I could see of it was the waistband, which was made of a wide lace that hung down over her hips about three inches like an extremely short miniskirt. She was still wearing her boot and jewelry, which consisted of two gold necklaces, a gold and diamond tennis bracelet, and a lot of rings. She had hastily pulled her hair up into a bun, and a few wisps of hair still hung down her neck.

"You didn't have to put the shirt on."

"I thought I'd stick to the traditional outfit," she replied, backing up.

She slowly bent over, briefly exposing the white crotch of her panties to me before sitting on my lap. She sat back far enough that she could grab my half-hard cock, then pressed it into the silky fabric covering her steamy cunt. I was shocked by how hot and damp they already were. I put my hands on her sides and ran them along her body to her tits. "I can't believe this is the first time I'm grabbing your tits," I whispered.

She easily had C-cup breasts, and now that they were in my hands, I was amazed at how firm they were. She winced a little when I squeezed them. "Be gentle," she whispered.

My cock was getting hard in her hands as she gently rubbed it, still keeping it firmly pressed against her damp crotch. I moved my hands down to her hips. "Don't you owe me a blow-job?" I asked.

"Is that your way of asking me to suck your cock?"

Just reminding you."

"Don't be shy, you don't have to make hints. If you want me to do something, just tell me. Be a man, and make me your bitch. You know I like that," she said as she stood up.

She turned around and got down on her haunches in front of me, putting her hands on my naked things to help balance herself. My cock was throbbing, bouncing with anticipation just inches from her face. She rubbed her hands along my legs, eventually grabbing my cock and steadying it with one hand and using her other to cradle my balls. "Don't cum in my mouth," she said, just before she licked the tip of my dick.

"Why?" I asked, "Are you one of those girls that don't like cum in their mouth, or don't swallow?"

"You know I don't mind if you cum in my mouth or swallowing it. I'd just rather you came inside my pussy. I like the way it feels when you cum, plus, it's kinda our thing," she said, looking up at me and shrugging her shoulders.

I put a hand on her cheek. "Then I'll take a raincheck on the blow-job," I told her. "Stand up."

She stood up and looked at me, confused. Even in her odd, mismatched outfit, she was sexy as hell, and she knew it. "Come sit on my lap," I told her, patting my leg.

She came forward and got on her knees in the chair on top of me, making sure to adjust my hard cock under her panty covered pussy just right. I could feel the fatty lips of her outer labia on the sides. She put her hands on my shoulders and moved her hips, grinding down on my throbbing cock. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. Why?"

"You're not being your usual bitchy self," I replied.

She stopped gyrating her hips. "I'm sorry," she said, looking away as if she was suddenly shy. "I guess it's just been a long night."

"Are you upset about breaking up with your boyfriend?" I asked her.

She looked back up at me and shrugged. "not really. It wasn't anything serious. I just..." she trailed off and looked away again.

I put a hand under her chin and lifted her head up, she didn't resist. "It's okay, you can tell me," I said, looking into her eyes.

"Tell you? How? It's personal, and I don't even know your name," she replied, sounding as if she was trying not to cry.

"Well, that's an easy fix. I'm..."

She quickly put a finger over my lips and interrupted me, "Shh... I don't want to know yet."

I didn't know how to respond to that, I was a little confused. My face must have shown my confusion because, after a couple of seconds of silence, she elaborated. "I just want to fuck, and it's kind of a turn on when you cum in me, and I don't know your name. You're the only guy that's ever cum inside me that I didn't know his name. I'm not that big of a slut."

"you kind of are," I said. "The last time we fucked was within, what, an hour of you fucking your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, well, he didn't fuck me," she replied in her usual bitchy tone. "He made love to me. That was the problem. Normally I wouldn't have cheated on him, I've never cheated on any of my boyfriends. For the most part, I'm fine with just laying there while they get off if I have to. But lately, I've been a lot hornier than I usually am, and I needed to get fucked."

My cock was throbbing under her so bad it was actually starting to hurt. "You needed to get fucked, huh?" I asked. "If that's the case, why do you just lie there?"

"The guys I date aren't' really into anything else for some reason. Maybe it's me. I had to practically beg my last boyfriend to fuck me doggy-style. He did it twice the whole time we dated. I seem to only find sexually retarded men," she replied.

"Damn! Well, good thing you found me. So, if you've been okay with it for so long, what makes you so horny now?" I asked.

"Well, I guess you may as well know," she said, grabbing the hem of her shirt and lifting it over her head, then casually tossing it on the porch. "You're probably going to find out eventually anyway."

Finally, her tits were exposed to me for the first time. They were even more magnificent than I could have imagined. Definitely large C-cups, maybe even D-cups. They were perfectly round and firm. Her nipples were just the right size and color, and they looked just as hard as my cock felt. "Holy shit! Your tits are fucking beautiful," I said in amazement. "Are they real?"

"Thank you," she said bashfully. "Yes, they are real. So is this."

Her hands were on the sides of her stomach. I was shocked that she had a little pudge, the rest of her body was so athletic. "Damn, girl, no wonder you keep your shirt on. Maybe you should cut back on the beer and work out a little," I said, looking back at her tits.

She smacked me across the cheek. "Fuck you, asshole!" she said, getting loud. "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant."

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry. That just wasn't the first thing I thought of," I said, looking back down at her belly. "How far along are you?"

She was looking down at her belly too while rubbing it slowly. "Almost four months. I'm just starting to show."

"Oh, so, is that why you're upset about breaking up with your boyfriend?" I asked.

"No. I don't think he's the daddy," she said.

"Oh, you don't think? Who is it then?" I asked, happy there was no way it could have been me.

"I don't really know."

"And you're not a slut?" I asked.

"Fuck you! Not that it's any of your business, but I was dating a guy for about a year. We broke up, so I had a few one-night stand, rebound fucks. Then I met my last boyfriend. All of that happened in the same week," she said.

"Wait, you're saying you fucked at least four guys in a week. Obviously letting them cum in you, and you're still trying to maintain that you're not a slut?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not. I had a few rebound flings. So what?" she said, shrugging her shoulders again.

"Okay, but you must have fucked them all without condoms if you don't know who the daddy is. How many of them came in you?" I asked.

"I don't want to keep talking about it," she said, sounding like she was going to cry again.

I pulled her close to me and held her tight. Her arms went under mine and wrapped around me, she buried her face between my neck and shoulder and started crying. "Hey, it's okay," I said, patting her on the back. "What can I do to help?"

She let go of m and sat up. "You can't help me. You can't give me what I need," she said.

"What do you need?"

"A baby daddy, that's not an asshole," she said, wiping her eyes.

I moved my hands down and grabbed her asscheeks. "I know what you need," I told her, standing up.

She quickly wrapped her leather-clad legs around my waist and put her arms around my neck. I walked over to the door, and she slid it open without me having to ask. I stopped just inside the door, so she could shut it again.

I carried her down the hall to her bedroom. She opened that door too, then I shut it with my foot after walking in. I laid her gently on her bed. She reached over and turned on the lamp on her nightstand before moving to the middle of the bed. Her bedroom was incredibly lovely, and the faint glow of the low watt bulb made it sort of romantic. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked.

I started unzipping one of her boots. I sensually caressed her smooth upper thigh as I slowly removed her boot. "You need someone to make slow, gentle love to you like the lady you are," I told her as I sat the first boot on the floor at the foot of the bed.

I took her other boot and leg in my hand. "Then you need someone to fuck you like the dirty, horny, slut you are," I told her.

She was now smiling ear to ear as I turned to set the second boot on the floor beside the first. I turned my attention back to her, grabbing her ankles and closing her legs before lifting them up so I could remove her panties. I hooked my fingers in the waistband and slowly pulled her lacy panties off of her. The crotch was tucked into the fatty folds of her labia and came away from her pussy with a snap. "Then, you need someone to hold you throughout the night like the sensitive woman you are."

I set her panties on the bed and got between her legs on my knees before lowering myself over her. "Are you going to be all of those someones for me?" she asked, still smiling.

"As long as you'll let me," I told her, before leaning in and kissing her neck just above her shoulder.

She gasped quietly, "What about your slut across the hall?" she asked.

"What about her?" I asked, slowly kissing up her neck.

She grabbed my ass and pulled me down on top of her. My cock landed perfectly between her wet pussy lips, I could feel her hard, little clit under my shaft. "What is she going to say about that?" She asked, referring to my cock on her pussy.

"Who cares? It's not the first time we've fucked, and she didn't care last time," I told her, then gently nibbled at her earlobe.

She moved to reach between us to grab my cock. I grabbed her hand just in time. "No," I whispered, interlocking my fingers with hers and raising her arms above her head.

I focused on keeping my cock still and angling my hips just right so I could enter her without either of us touching my cock. I found her waiting pussy-hole on the third try. She threw her head back and moaned as my throbbing cock entered her body. "Oh, my god, your cock is amazing," she said.

I kept kissing her neck, working my way down to her collarbone now as I slowly made love to her. She wrapped her legs around mine and tried moving my arms. I held her in place, squeezing her hands. I arched my back as I kept kissing down her body. I finally reached her breast and kissed all around it before teasing her by lightly brushing her nipple my lips. She shuddered, and her pussy spasmed around my cock. "Oh, god! I love having you inside of me. It feels like you're gonna split me in half," she said breathlessly.

As she was talking, I took her nipple between my lips and sucked, flicking it with my tongue. She arched her back in response, which made her pussy feel tighter, as well as making it an awkward angle to enter her. I kept up the same pace, which was more difficult with her back arched. I soon realized why she hadn't laid back down, my shaft was making better contact with her clit. It wasn't long before she was slightly shaking, and moments later, she squirted as she proudly announced her orgasm. "Yes! I'm cumming!" she exclaimed, not so loud that I was worried about J hearing.

I didn't slow down as I gently bit her nipple and tugged at it lightly. She attempted to move her hands again, and when I wouldn't let her, she tried to move the rest of her body. "I'm way too sensitive right now. You gotta stop, please," she pleaded.

I let her nipple slip from my lips and looked at her, she was covered in sweat, and a few wisps of hair were clinging to her damp neck. "Not yet, I'm going to make you cum at least two more times," I told her as I kept making love to her slow and deep.

"I can't. I can't do it. I need a break," she said, trying to catch her breath.

I didn't say anything. Instead, I leaned down and kissed her. I let her hands go, and she instantly hugged me as she laid her back down on the bed. I put my arms under her shoulders and cradled her head as our kiss became more passionate. I made love to her, speeding up slightly after she relaxed her pussy a little. That did it for her before I got four more thrusts into her, she pulled her head away, bit her lower lip, and made a whining, moaning noise as her body began to shake. Her pussy got noticeably tighter again, but this time I sped up a little more. She squirted again too. There were three quick little squirts instead of the usual long one. "I'm cumming again... oh, god... I'm cumming..." she moaned.