Adventures In Virginia Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got her other boot off and sat it on the floor with the first one. When I turned my attention back to her, she had spread her legs even more. Her knees were bent, causing her pelvis to raise up. My cum was leaking out of her in gobs now, down her taint, and to her asshole. "You can use me; however, you need to take care of that," she said, nodding at my hard cock. "I know you probably don't want to fuck my pussy again since I'm so sloppy, so feel free to fuck my asshole now."

I looked down between her spread legs. Her pussy was sloppy, and gaping open as well. I wasted no time backing up on my knees and leaning down between her legs to eat her out. "Wha... what are you d... doing?" she stuttered as my tongue gently flicked her clit.

"I'm going to clean your pussy off," I told her as I laid down and adjusted my dick under me.

I started licking slowly up her thighs, teasing her, tasting the mixture of our cum. I licked right up to her outer labia before switching to her other leg. Once I had licked her thighs clean, I moved in front of her pussy. The scent of her thoroughly fucked, well-spread cunt drove me wild. I licked up her taint, getting all of my cum that I could before shoving my tongue between her pussy lips, deep into her loose fuckhole. She started to moan almost instantly, and in no time at all, her hands were on the back of my head. "Oh, my God!" she gasped. "I love it when you eat my creampied pussy."

I kept licking and sucking at her used pussy, as she pulled my hair and moaned. I had long since finished what I set out to do, clean the cum out of her, but I knew she was close to another orgasm. I decided to use a couple of fingers to help her along. Moving a hand under me and slowly easing two of my fingers into her. I curled them up to her g-spot as I focused on her clit. It wasn't long before I was rewarded with a quick, warm splash on my tongue. She pulled my hair hard, pulling my head away from her. "Oh, fuck! You gotta stop. I need you inside of me. I want your cock in me now!" she demanded.

Her breathing had become erratic. I laughed a little. "Okay, calm down," I said, setting up on my knees again. "Take your shirt off and roll over onto your side."

She did as she was told, and I laid behind her, spooning her. As soon as I was in position, she reached between her legs and guided my cock into her hot, wet pussy. I pushed into her balls deep and stayed there. "I'm not going to fuck you again," I whispered in her ear.

"I don't care. I just want you inside me. I love feeling you throb in me," she said.

"Can you go to sleep?" I asked, hugging her tight.

"Yeah, you're not going to leave me, are you?" she asked, reaching back and putting a hand on my ass.

"I'm not going anywhere. I told you I was going to hold you all night," I said.

"I meant your cock. You're not going to take it from me, are you?" she asked.

Eventually, I'll go limp, and it'll slip out," I told her. "But we'll both be asleep by then."

"You can fuck me if you need to cum," she said. "I don't mind how you use me. I'm yours now."

"Mine?"

"Yeah, I think so. I like the idea you proposed earlier," she moved her hand from my ass and grabbed my hand I had over her, putting it under hers on her belly. "I need someone to love this baby and me, and if you think that's you, so do i. I like the way you make me feel. So as long as you treat me right, I'll treat you right. Treat me like a princess, and a queen, when I need it, and you can treat me like a worthless slut when you need to. You have my permission to fuck me, however, whenever, wherever you need to."

"You're going to make it easy to love you," I said.

"Good. I hope so. Because no one else has thought so," she replied, wiggling back and snuggling closer to me.

I moved my hand to her hip and pushed deeper into her. "Goodnight, stranger," I said.

"Goodnight, stranger."